You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The spreadsheets were what really made me think you could be village tbh 😳This was truly the most stressful game I've ever played. Y'all made it fun though!
And pro tip: if you ever catch apop making spreadsheets and doing isos ever again, you yeet that bitch immediately because she is up to No Good 💀
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Personally I loved your reads where I wasn't wolf 😀Honestly not too shabby of a game for coming out of retirement. We won’t talk about my trash reads or the questionable choices I made![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This was truly the most stressful game I've ever played. Y'all made it fun though!
And pro tip: if you ever catch apop making spreadsheets and doing isos ever again, you yeet that bitch immediately because she is up to No Good 💀
I’m too soft and it was the ATE for me lolThe spreadsheets were what really made me think you could be village tbh 😳
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
That was the idea!The spreadsheets were what really made me think you could be village tbh 😳
But village apop runs on memes and vibes. Ṣ̵͈̦̤͎͌̊͆ṕ̷̡̮̝̽͆̀̕r̵̢͎̰͎̠͗̋̾̇̕ȩ̵̝͙̐͘å̸̧̹͉̟̖͠d̸̹̯̂̐s̵̡͚͕͙̫̾͂̀h̴̟̼̲̍ė̶͎̮̜͒́̀͘e̶͕̝͑͋̕͠͝t̵͙̣͆͆̃s̸̭̮̥̔̊̍ is villains
Yeet apop!!!Wow!!!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Too late! I'm on the loose!Yeet apop!!!
Dead is @apoptosis09 Wolf 1x Gladiator (Vanilla Wolf + Village 1x Gladiator)
VILLAGE WINS
RosterVILLAGE WINS
6. kitz - Village Fruit Vendor
10. alissa - Evangelistic Judas
12. Zenge - Village Bloodhound
TOLD Y’ALL I MADE THE CHOICE TO BE EVANGELISTIC JUDASDead is @apoptosis09 Wolf 1x Gladiator (Vanilla Wolf + Village 1x Gladiator)Roster
VILLAGE WINS
6. kitz - Village Fruit Vendor
10. alissa - Evangelistic Judas
12. Zenge - Village Bloodhound
DOCTORS AND THAT VILLAGE WIIIIIIN
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Choose Your Own? More like Choose Your Doctor!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
WE TRIED TO KILL YOU FIRSTDOCTORS AND THAT VILLAGE WIIIIIIN
The poor wolves tried to kill me N1, shorty protected me.
Zenge N2, I protected him.
Zenge N3, SAR protected him.
Zenge N2, I protected him.
Zenge N3, SAR protected him.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Truly one of the best villages I have ever been a part of. I'm so glad to have come out of retirement for this.
@apoptosis09, excellently played. To make it to F4 playing alone for as long as you did, your first time scumming, is outstanding.
@apoptosis09, excellently played. To make it to F4 playing alone for as long as you did, your first time scumming, is outstanding.
Oops all doctorsChoose Your Own? More like Choose Your Doctor!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Excellent choice. 10/10.Was it a good choice? I guess we’ll never know
Imagine yeeting your last wolf in endgame and "mafia wins" pops up 💀
It was the difference or this would have been an L for villageChoose Your Own? More like Choose Your Doctor!
We tried to kill zenge 4 times—train on d1, gladiator, n2 NK, n3 NKWE TRIED TO KILL YOU FIRST
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU AND THOSE MEDDLING KIDS!!The poor wolves tried to kill me N1, shorty protected me.
Zenge N2, I protected him.
Zenge N3, SAR protected him.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Ah I forgot I wasn't lying about that partWe tried to kill him 4 times—train on d1, gladiator, n2 NK, n3 NK
FTFYIF IT WASN'T FOR YOU AND THOSE MEDDLINGKIDSDOCTORS!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So, so well played @apoptosis09 

apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
At least you know I didn't kill you!So, so well played @apoptosis09![]()
You needed to die. But I'm glad it wasn't me!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My best buddy SAR killed meAt least you know I didn't kill you!
You needed to die. But I'm glad it wasn't me!

PSV picked wolfAmused that all the WW vets picked town roles. Though tbh if I had been offered a scum role like serial killer or even mafia or wolf, I would’ve been tempted
SAR picked SK
But I meant it when I said we’re all old and tired lol.
MY CHILD KILLED MEAt least you know I didn't kill you!
You needed to die. But I'm glad it wasn't me!
@beans2020
Is PSV considered a vet now? Though she did go to champs… wow I’ve been doing this for awhile lolPSV picked wolf
SAR picked SK
But I meant it when I said we’re all old and tired lol.
Yeah no she’s old and decrepit like the rest of us nowIs PSV considered a vet now? Though she did go to champs… wow I’ve been doing this for awhile lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@apoptosis09 you'll find it in dead chat eventually maybe but I've stolen adopted you so you're my manatee now
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
FOUND IT
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Go back to the old folks home and stop sussing me!Is PSV considered a vet now? Though she did go to champs… wow I’ve been doing this for awhile lol
Thank you very much to @Dr. ForgotToFlush and @kaydubs for helping me through the whole process from rand to heimliching to deadchat adds. I couldn't have done it without either of you and look forward to next time!!!!!
Shorty, I’m going to need you to play one more time, so I can yeet you for this
sorry momMY CHILD KILLED ME
@beans2020![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ooooh so sorry, Charlie Brown, you missed that football!Shorty, I’m going to need you to play one more time, so I can yeet you for this
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I accept 😍@apoptosis09 you'll find it in dead chat eventually maybe but I'vestolenadopted you so you're my manatee now
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the game mods
GG to everyone
So proud to be a part of this village and to have finally been in the blocc
Excellent work to Zenge and everyone who kept him alive long enough to bring home the win!!
GG to everyone
So proud to be a part of this village and to have finally been in the blocc
Excellent work to Zenge and everyone who kept him alive long enough to bring home the win!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
HA HA FRUIT YOUR PROTECTION FAILEDI accept 😍
