CHOOSE YOUR OWWN IV - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the game mods :biglove:

GG to everyone

So proud to be a part of this village and to have finally been in the blocc

Excellent work to Zenge and everyone who kept him alive long enough to bring home the win!!
So the key for me and you to find each other is I have to very begrudgingly let you in the blocc
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I found this in the OG CYO Dead Chat
Let's all look at it and feel bad about our choices together
I can see why Flushy ranked Bloodhound as one of the best roles in the game.

I wonder if @Dr. ForgotToFlush or @Animal Midwife nearly had an aneurysm when I initially used it for my affiliation choice instead of my role lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mason is shady! Not as obvious as Vanillager for scum to hide, but still some decent wiggle room against counter clams

Secret societies
Turned out the masonry had a serial killer in it so I guess this checks out
 
Mason is shady! Not as obvious as Vanillager for scum to hide, but still some decent wiggle room against counter clams

Secret societies
It wasn’t “Samac you chose one that’s got wiggle room” it was “SAMAC DIDNT PICK MASON ITS SAMAC SCUM!”
And no it’s Samac realized doctor had a lot more potential in multiball than a MAYBEEEE pm lol
 
@Zenge142 Why did you ask this question?
Because there are other roles that we would essentially call "Seer" here on SDN but they aren't the official name in the CYO set up.

Town Bloodhound for example is essentially just a seer, and I wanted to make sure it we were specifically talking about "Town Seer" or if it was something like Town Bloodhound being casually relabeled as "Town Seer", since it is essentially just a Seer
🤭
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad