What to do with associates in biology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

plumbrains

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm in community college right now and I'm a bio major. After I get my associates I'm gonna transfer to a 4-year and get my bachelors in Biology as well. I of course plan on going to med school, but in the mean time after I get my associates what are some jobs that I could look for with that degree? I wanna be able to have a job and make money in a science related field while I'm in school for the next 7 years basically. I have terrible anxiety and have tried working customer service jobs like cashiers but it never works for me. I'd rather work in a field that's relevant to what I'm trying to do. Any suggestions would be nice!