When do we find out our "official" AACOMAS GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Echinoidea

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished my AACOMAS app (still waiting on MCAT results from April). When do we find out what AACOMAS figures our science and non-science GPAs to be? After we paid and submitted?

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, tough crowd.

i dont know either... i think you have to submit it to be sent, it goes through their processing, they check to see if you entered everything correctly and if it matches up with the transcripts you were supposed to already have sent and then they calculate it for you... then they send out a form listing the classes and the final gpas in various configurations....

Members don't see this ad :)
E-mail them: [email protected]

I asked them a question regarding my transcripts and MCAT scores, and they replied within one day.

AACOM will send you a form in the mail that has a breakdown for different aspects of your GPA (overall, SCI, NON-SCI ETC...). It takes about 4 weeks to receive this information.

After reviewing the instructions on the AACOMAS website, it seems that there is a separate section on the application for professional course work that DOES NOT get calculated in any GPA. Are they trying tell me that none of the sciences I did in Chiropractic school (ie. Biochem, Anatomy, Histology etc.) will be counted toward any GPA. That seems a little biased, I put in 4 years Post BS and none of it counted! Am I reading this right. Any comments.......