WHEW HOO ITS DONE! All that is left is supplemental apps.

Started by radio2020
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

radio2020

AVC Class of 2015
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am personally in need of some celebrating. Getting all of those VMCAS emails had made me grateful I submitted two weeks ago! The waiting begins. Anyone apply to Iowa this year? They are my top OOS choice. Good luck everyone!:luck:
 
I am personally in need of some celebrating. Getting all of those VMCAS emails had made me grateful I submitted two weeks ago! The waiting begins. Anyone apply to Iowa this year? They are my top OOS choice. Good luck everyone!:luck:

Yes and I am trying to write their stupid supplemental essays right now!