This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gdelgado7155

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I recently got accepted to PBA, LECOM, and USF. I just wanted someone to shed some light on which program would be better for residency and being matched. Also pros and cons of each school. Any feedback would be great!
 
Hi everyone,
I recently got accepted to PBA, LECOM, and USF. I just wanted someone to shed some light on which program would be better for residency and being matched. Also pros and cons of each school. Any feedback would be great!

“You” and your GPA with EC will determine where you match. All you need to do is go to the cheapest school and be driven to sell yourself for a slot (research projects, volunteering, internship, leadership skills, academia stand-point while multi-tasking, etc etc). A school won’t do that...You will.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
“You” and your GPA with EC will determine where you match. All you need to do is go to the cheapest school and be driven to sell yourself for a slot (research projects, volunteering, internship, leadership skills, academia stand-point while multi-tasking, etc etc). A school won’t do that...You will.
“You” and your GPA with EC will determine where you match. All you need to do is go to the cheapest school and be driven to sell yourself for a slot (research projects, volunteering, internship, leadership skills, academia stand-point while multi-tasking, etc etc). A school won’t do that...You will.
Thank you this was helpful!
 
I’m currently at LECOM Bradenton, class of 2019. I agree completely with what was said above me - it’s truly what YOU make out of it. There are many opportunities for you to get involved at our school and I feel the education I have received is great. Many people in the classes before me have been able to match to a residency and are happy. I would go for the school that would leave you in the least amount of debt. That is what I did and I haven’t looked back since.
 
Hi everyone,
I recently got accepted to PBA, LECOM, and USF. I just wanted someone to shed some light on which program would be better for residency and being matched. Also pros and cons of each school. Any feedback would be great!
Hey! My name is Brandon and I have a new podcast about pharmacy school. The very first episode is all about residencies. Check it out on iTunes at Capsule Production Podcast or on Podbean: capsuleproduction1.podbean.
We are also on facebook @capsulepodcast
 
Hi! I got an interview at LECOM and I think I will be getting one at PBA and maybe at NOVA. Which one should I choose? I’ve heard bad things about LECOM and their education. I’m from Puerto Rico.