Whig schools are known?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IWannaBeADentist2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m applying in June and the only downfall of my application i would say is my GPA. Are there any schools known to look at the application as a whole or any schools that focus more on a higher DAT than GPA?

Members don't see this ad.

I’m applying in June and the only downfall of my application i would say is my GPA. Are there any schools known to look at the application as a whole or any schools that focus more on a higher DAT than GPA?

I would like to think that many schools consider the application package as a whole. However, check the ADEA Guide for more information.

Members don't see this ad :)
Whig Schools? Last time I checked the Whig Party lost dominance during the 1800s, so my guess would be that there are no known Whig schools as that political party is quite extinct. Be wary though, schools aren’t supposed to have an established political orientation mentioned in their names, especially in Dentistry.

Reactions: 4 users
Whig Schools? Last time I checked the Whig Party lost dominance during the 1800s, so my guess would be that there are no known Whig schools as that political party is quite extinct. Be wary though, schools aren’t supposed to have an established political orientation mentioned in their names, especially in Dentistry.
Not entirely accurate. The Bull Moose Party is planning to open a school in Phoenix within the next few years. I know what you’re thinking - does Phoenix/Mesa need another dental school? Because it’s going to be a private school, they can call it whatever they want.

Big Hoss

Reactions: 1 user