Why NOVA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

justDOit

For you all NOVA students, why did you pick NOVA?

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't, but the main reason I'm guessing is that it is an accredited U.S. medical school. Everything else is very secondary.

I would check out PCOM vs NOVA thread. I posted a long reply there. You may have to search for it.

If you can't find it tell me!

AK

I picked Nova because it was the most impressive school that I interviewed at (LECOM, UNECOM, and AZCOM) and I was blown away by the technology, the friendliness (and happiness) of the students, the opportunites for dual degrees, and the overall atmosphere. My first choice was UNECOM, but after interviewing at NSU, nothing else compared (and yes, I did get into all the schools I interviewed at).

There are several discussions of why people picked NSU over other schools, you just kind of have to search. If you would like to discuss reasons or your questions, feel free to PM me, but I'm moving down to Fort Lauderdale this weekend so I won't be able to answer you before Monday. :D