2023-2024 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew my acceptance I hope one of you get it!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Omg this is torture. Just rip the bandaid already it’s been a month now.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Anybody know if the majority of students choose to live in Tampa or clearwater for the TBR campus? And if so the best apartment complexes?

1701273528159.png

Reactions: 3 users
They said they’re meeting this Friday for the 11/9 people and will be sending out decisions next week

Reactions: 1 user
For 10/26ers, do you think it would be rude to email them about our updates?

For 10/26ers, do you think it would be rude to email them about our updates?

I don’t think it would be rude, they did say this week they’d have our decisions. I am getting really inpatient though haha

Reactions: 1 users
I don’t think it would be rude, they did say this week they’d have our decisions. I am getting really inpatient though haha
I will just assume it's going to come another time, so I don't get disappointed again

Members don't see this ad :)
Not to disappoint you guys, but I spoke to admissions today and was informed that they are behind because of the holiday. She told me to expect the decisions next week. :( although she was super kind about it. They seem to be working hard on getting those decisions out soon. I’m sorry everyone.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Not to disappoint you guys, but I spoke to admissions today and was informed that they are behind because of the holiday. She told me to expect the decisions next week. :( although she was super kind about it. They seem to be working hard on getting those decisions out soon. I’m sorry everyone.
Thank you for letting us know :)
It sucks we have to wait longer, but at least we have more clarity.

Ahhh i see i see , my stats are really holding me back ripp 😅

does anyone know if there's a groupme or Facebook group for accepted students? If so, could you DM me?

does anyone know what time they normally send out decision emails? I got my II at a really weird time

[QUOTE="iQUOTE]

I got my decision on a Friday at 1PM

Does anyone know if an accepted students group be can be made by anyone or if it has to be like from the school? I'd be happy to set up an unofficial one

Got an A as well. IS.interviewed 11/9.

Congrats to all.

Reactions: 2 users
Just received an email and I got WL. Interviewed on 11/7. Thought the interview went well.

Alternate. Interview 11/9 sighhhh