2023-2024 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Alternate, interviewed 11/2

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Placed on alternate list as well. Withdrawing my application. Good luck to all of you.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
When does waitlist movement usually start? I know it happens mostly in May but is there a chance it happens earlier?

Reactions: 2 users
When does waitlist movement usually start? I know it happens mostly in May but is there a chance it happens earlier?

Someone in last years thread got the A in Dec after being WL so I suppose it’s possible but majority of movement prolly happens around May or April

Reactions: 1 user
Btw the admission letter said over 8500 applications received for 410 spots. fyi.

Reactions: 5 users
Do you guys know if anyone got highly alternate instead of alternate? I know it happened to some people based on last year's thread, but I wasn't sure if this is continuing into this year as well.

Withdrew my A and committed elsewhere … hopefully it goes to someone just as dedicated and passionate.

Best of luck to everyone! Remember, all roads lead to Rome.

Reactions: 5 users
Do you guys know if anyone got highly alternate instead of alternate? I know it happened to some people based on last year's thread, but I wasn't sure if this is continuing into this year as well.
I do not think so, most people have just got the "alternate" status

Is Nova typically done sending IIs by now? I haven't read anyone getting one in a bit and I never heard back from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a pre-II R but invited to apply for the masters bridge as a “preferred applicant”.. screw that, I already got my A’s to medical school. Good luck to everyone tho 🙏

Is Nova typically done sending IIs by now? I haven't read anyone getting one in a bit and I never heard back from them.

Cycle track shows the sent out II all the way into March last year

M4 here. Don’t worry about timeline too much. When I got accepted, they had sent out invites and acceptances to people who had been previously rejected. It was late in the game, too, so I wouldn’t spend too much time logging in here every day to see it, even though I know it’s tough not to, but they are going to do whatever they are going to do And the timeline is not extremely predictable

I understand :). But that line item stays consistently high for all 4 years as per their website. All other colleges have ~ $1000/year. Not sure if they are providing hand written manuscripts by monks for studies LOL. Hope someone who attends or is familiar can clarify the same.

First YearSecond YearThird YearFourth Year
Books & Supplies$16,146.00$13,914.00$17,640.00$14,596.00
did you ever figure this out? I am also confused on this pricing compared to other schools

Does anybody know if there will be an accepted students day on either campus? Or any tours?

did you ever figure this out? I am also confused on this pricing compared to other schools
Nah. Surprisingly there was no one that has been able to help out, as to why this huge bill for KPCOM for books&supplies.

OOS II, Complete/Secondary Submitted on 11/23

If I got an invite to apply to their masters program does that mean I got a pre II rejection?

Just got off the WL with an A, will be dropping the seat. Good luck everyone!

Anyone have the issue where their transcripts aren’t showing as received in the NSU portal? I haven’t heard anything since October so I’m not sure if this is why

Anyone have the issue where their transcripts aren’t showing as received in the NSU portal? I haven’t heard anything since October so I’m not sure if this is why
mine is the same way, I called admissions a few weeks ago and they said if it’s on AACOMAS then they have it, for some reason it just doesn’t show up on their portal

They don’t add it until like a week after you interview

Just got the A on Friday after being on the waitlist since early December - Davie campus

Current M3, if you have any questions feel free to DM

GOT OFF THE WL , INTERVIEWED 10/26 , waitlisted 12/1!!!

Reactions: 3 users
I didn't get assigned a campus , does that mean i get to choose?

Congratulations you guys! Did you guys send a letter of intent?

For those who were accepted , are we able to use the same physician letter of recommendation from interfolio and send it to NSU directly ?

any advice for the interview? Interview 01/23 in person