2023-2024 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone reached out to the admissions team regarding the delay in sending interview results?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there's a way to email any questions to the student ambassadors we spoke to during our interview? I looked on their website and it doesn't look like there's any contact info.

+1, Interviewed 01/25 and they mentioned we should have heard back by the week of 02/19. However, because of the long weekend they might be a delay and that appears to be the case!
Interviewed virtually same day as you but still have not heard back. Any luck so far?

Hellooo! Im a very late applicant (literally submitted my primary on the due date and secondary about 2 weeks ago) and just got a call that a spot opened up for an interview tomorrow 😭 I genuinely did not think I would have to interview so soon so I haven't practiced AT ALL. Any last minute advice from those of you who have interviewed already? Anything is so so appreciated :)

Hellooo! Im a very late applicant (literally submitted my primary on the due date and secondary about 2 weeks ago) and just got a call that a spot opened up for an interview tomorrow 😭 I genuinely did not think I would have to interview so soon so I haven't practiced AT ALL. Any last minute advice from those of you who have interviewed already? Anything is so so appreciated :)
Congrats on the interview! Look through NSU KPCOM's SDN interview page and ofc know the usual of Why DO? Why KPCOM? Be familiar with your app! The interview was not bad at all as long as you know your way around your application and the basic questions!

how long do decisions usually take? It’s been over a month now since my interview

Members don't see this ad :)
ii earlier this morning - will be declining. 3 spots open for virtual interview, for march 14, april 2 and april 4. good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
interview today! Submitted 7/14, did not send any updates or interest letter.
Anyone think we’re just interviewing for waitlist spots or they still have seats available?

Just got off the WL for the Ft. Lauderdale campus! Are there any current NSU-KCPOM students in this thread who I can DM?

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone who interviewed recently hear anything? I remember they said "The committee meets March 15th so expect to hear the week after."

I interviewed on 03/05 too and havent heard back. I really hope they release A's this week!!

OOS A, but will be withdrawing. Hope it goes to one of you here!

Just withdrew my OOS A!! Good luck to all of you :)

Reactions: 2 users
Do you guys know when the waitlist will start movement again? Been feeling really down and was WL since December. I really want to go here.

Last edited:
Just got the A!! WL - 03/27

cyring screaming dancing throwing up!!!! I got into my top choiceeee

Reactions: 5 users
Tyyy! They emailed me and I had a LM 63. You'll get off the waitlist soon to!! Good luck :)

Have you submitted letter of interest/letter of intent?
I haven't, but I am working on one right now. I was kind of waiting to see what may happen but yeah I am working on mine now because I am kind of getting discouraged.

Just got an email about NSU receiving my fafsa but I don’t know my post interview decision yet, anyone know what this means?

Just got an email about NSU receiving my fafsa but I don’t know my post interview decision yet, anyone know what this means?
Hello,

Unfortunately, I wouldn’t read too much into it. I was WL in December and then I withdrew recently and received the email as well.

Best wishes on your post-interview decision.

Reactions: 3 users