WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cdo96

In a perpetual state of wanting pizza
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the midst of all the bad publicity about zoos, zoos have been shutting down left and right. Cries of animal cruelty have closed all zoos in the world, except for one. WildZoo is desperately trying to hold on to her zoo. Animals have been mysteriously killed left and right, and she's left with a limited number of exhibits.

The day starts with the vicious murder of the giraffe, as animals were scurrying back to their exhibits, it was clear that something wasn't right with this zoo. Will they figure out who is killing each other in time to save the zoo?

Rules:
  1. Editing is allowed, but please do not edit lynch votes and do not delete posts.
  2. As you’ll notice below, there are no groups. There will be no PMs outside of ones set up by the mods.
  3. If there is a really overwhelming majority and almost everyone seems to have voted/defended, lynch may close early... but generally night/lynch deadlines will be 8AM/10PM CST. No plurality rules. We can move this forward or back if there is demand.
  4. You need to participate in this game. You need to at least consistently do lynch votes/ any other actions. If you need to be subbed out, let us know and we'll find one.
  5. No posting strategy between lynch/ night close and the posting of the write-up. Additionally, do not share night results before the write-up is posted.
  6. No screenshots.
  7. The dead/ spectators must post in ****stars****
  8. You can roll reveal if you want, but animal names will not help you.
  9. Zoo animal avatars are encouraged, but not required. Don't assume that someone's avatar = their role.
It is now Day 1, lynch will close tomorrow (Saturday) at 10 pm CST.

Your Zookeepers are @cdoconn @WildZoo and @Trilt

Animals:
1. @Frozenshades
2. @nohika
3. @sheltermed
4. @LyraGardenia
5. @nyanko
6. @finnickthedog
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
9. @Jilary
10. @raf2769
11. @cheathac
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
14. @hazelmoo
15. @PippyPony
16. @mmmdreamerz
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch ny

because she's super hard to read.

Oooooeeeeee! Genny and AM got beefs left over from last game it seems. haha

1f6c695f1584e3eabcbd794d5d304d0d.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Lynch Pippy

Just to have a starting point and cause she is tough to read for me. (Less than 2 hours sleep and my Engrish is shot)

:panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda:
I appreciate everyone who's using animal avatars!

(Also I wanted to use mod emojis because I never get to. ;))

:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch Pippy

Just to have a starting point and cause she is tough to read for me. (Less than 2 hours sleep and my Engrish is shot)

I thought the mods were voting for a second!

Reactions: 6 users
Day 1 Animal Killers Lynch Tally
lotf (1) - ski
coopah (1) - genny
pippy (1) - lotf
AM (1) - coopah
ny (1) - AM
FS (1) - lupes
ski (1) - finn

7/24 votes
Deadline: 11pm EST TOMORROW

This may be the first game I forget who's modding...

Reactions: 1 user
lynch genny for trying to lynch my manator.

Reactions: 1 users
**********lynch jolary*********** since if she can avoid talking, then she gets to skate by as a wolf. As a reward for intentionally ignoring us all last game, she will have me up her arse this game :).

lynch LOTF because I 100% cannot handle this avatar situation. I was SO confused reading through

Reactions: 3 users
Do mods usually talk this much in games or