WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

Started by cdo96
Tags Tags
wwildzoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't see that reasoning as valid if not a grudge vote and I don't believe she supports this in the past so I'm assuming grudge vote. If not I'll lynch til dead. But both reasoning deserve lynch vote.
Hmm, I don't see why voting for someone who is hard to read and who lived a long wolfy life last game are such punishable offenses...but maybe that's just me. In fact...

Lynch nyanko
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do mods usually talk this much in games or
giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Animal Killers Lynch Tally

lotf (3) - ski, raf, shelter
coopah (1) - genny
pippy (1) - lotf
AM (1) - coopah
ny (2) - AM, pippy
FS (1) - lupes
ski (1) - finn
jilary (1) - STL
genny (1) - strider

12/24 votes
Deadline: 11pm EST TOMORROW
 
**********lynch jolary*********** since if she can avoid talking, then she gets to skate by as a wolf. As a reward for intentionally ignoring us all last game, she will have me up her arse this game 🙂.

I'm on board that but I'm going the other direction:

lynch nyanko because since nobody ever listens to my advice to do it mid-game, might as well start early.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch AM because this is sketchy to me. Grudge votes for last game are not cool.
I didn't see that as a grudge vote either, ny is notoriously hard to read. But I didn't play last game, so maybe I'm missing something.

I thought the mods were voting for a second!
I did too! My poor brain. 😕

I'm keeping my bunny avatar because I like it, and bunnies can be zoo animals too!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad