WSU-CVM- Applications C/O 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have out of state (non-WICHE) people already gotten decisions? Or are they releasing those the same time as in state?
They're being released this week sometime.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: you're the first person I've met that does ellipsis with the space which is technically correct

giphy.gif

but just looks weird imo.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Guys...I might die if we don't find out until later in the week.:help:
Girl same :dead: I interviewed first thing that Monday morning so I had at least 10 mini heart attacks today lol

Reactions: 1 users
Girl same :dead: I interviewed first thing that Monday morning so I had at least 10 mini heart attacks today lol

Same. I'm low-key constantly freaking out at this point. :scared:
Ugh I didn't interview until that Thursday. I hear back from IA on Wednesday and WSU sent interview invites on a Wed. I'm hoping it's a Wed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else irrationally started shopping around for housing to get the excitement/nerves out??? I feel like it may be unhealthy but that’s okay

They’ll send out a housing packet when you accept your offer and set up an email account. I would wait for that before deciding on housing. I ended up renting an apartment in like the middle of Feb because I needed a cat friendly place that wasn’t super expensive, because I didn’t realize the school housing adds would also include apartments or private landlords renting a place. Whoops haha

And if you want a roommate that’s a great way to find one :) a lot of people place adds for them in there.

Good luck guys!

Meanwhile in Texas, I’m obsessing over my emails...

Just got an email! Accepted OOS to the Pullman campus!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 6 users
Looks like I'll be expecting a letter in a couple days :cat:

Rude! I emailed Rebecca earlier and she said "nothing yet! notifications should be sent out sometime this week, so expect your letter sometime next week." I guess that means I'm rejected?

Rude! I emailed Rebecca earlier and she said "nothing yet! notifications should be sent out sometime this week, so expect your letter sometime next week." I guess that means I'm rejected?
They likely waitlist a lot of people they interviewed. But their waitlist, particularly for the Pullman campus probably doesn't move much.

Congrats! Did your portal update too or just an email notification?

Yes the portal updated with a message about my acceptance the same time I got my email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The weird thing is that, based on the number of people who have commented that they were accepted, it doesn’t seem like they’ve notified everyone..

OOS accepted to the Logan campus!

Really was hoping for Pullman campus! A little bummed since I won't be eligible to establish IS residency.

I know it's first 2 years Logan, last 2 years Pullman -- could you technically establish IS residency your 3rd year to have your final 4th year IS tuition? or will you be OOS the whole time?

OOS accepted to the Logan campus!

Really was hoping for Pullman campus! A little bummed since I won't be eligible to establish IS residency.

I know it's first 2 years Logan, last 2 years Pullman -- could you technically establish IS residency your 3rd year to have your final 4th year IS tuition? or will you be OOS the whole time?
Unfortunately no. But I believe they still may offer OOS students at Logan a small scholarship to offset that a bit.

Congrats everyone who was accepted! :D

Last edited:
The weird thing is that, based on the number of people who have commented that they were accepted, it doesn’t seem like they’ve notified everyone..
This is where just letting everyone know via email, whether accepted or rejected, would be really nice. I assume they sent out all the OOS email acceptances at the same time (only ~25 ppl, right?), but it's hard not to hope yours is just a little late.

For people still waiting, try to remember they only make 20-40 OOS offers after 200+ OOS interviews depending on the year. I hope you guys get good news from somewhere soon!

Reactions: 2 users
They’ll send out a housing packet when you accept your offer and set up an email account. I would wait for that before deciding on housing. I ended up renting an apartment in like the middle of Feb because I needed a cat friendly place that wasn’t super expensive, because I didn’t realize the school housing adds would also include apartments or private landlords renting a place. Whoops haha

And if you want a roommate that’s a great way to find one :) a lot of people place adds for them in there.

Good luck guys!
Are there Facebook pages established for WSU classes?

Are there Facebook pages established for WSU classes?
Yes!

The class above sets them up. ID went out last week, so they might already have one set up? They'll send you more info in your packet and I want to say it might even have the URL for it.

Reactions: 1 user
In state Accepted!!! I'm so excited. I literally cried for 10 minutes when I read the email they sent, and then I ran down and checked my mail and there was the envelope.

Reactions: 9 users
IS Accepted! Holy crap I'm shaking! Email came about 9am

Reactions: 10 users
Also accepted IS!!! I can’t believe it came this fast I’m so excited

Reactions: 7 users
IS accepted! Got the email about an hour ago and cried immediately! My boyfriend was driving and he had to pull over!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using SDN mobile

Reactions: 8 users
IS ACCEPTED YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7 users
IS accepted! I also got the email this morning a little after 9am!

Reactions: 6 users
Congrats everyone!