WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome to the club MJ! it is rare air to be listed with the likes of DocE, SOV, myself...

and look, all of us are dude... :thinking:

Sadly, it's in the 'Annoying Overload of Information' circle on the Venn Diagram, not necessarily the 'Amazing Players' circle. Which some of you might be in, I won't go there. But..... ;-)
 
Not always....there are some people who are just as annoying ded.
Death would just make me annoying AND invincible.
I+enjoyed+the+prequels+_2dbdeaa408facb473fb9cc3277f44f53.jpg
 
FWIW, new players, two comments about the end game...

1) You *can not* let bull****ting players steam-roll you. SOV will do it *every time*. MJ apparently is the type. DocE is the type. I'm occasionally the type. If someone starts trying to swamp you with an obnoxious number of reasons to either vote for someone else or to not vote for them - it's usually bullcrap. Very rarely in WW is there enough evidence about <anyone> to put together a lengthy diatribe. So if you see one - your bullcrap alarm should go off. The only tricky part is that some people (esp SOV and DocE) will bullcrap regardless of whether they are wolves or villagers, so it can be tricky to discern. I usually fail with SOV.

2) Don't let someone making you feel bad about lynching them stop you. Pretty much every time I've done that, it's burned me. If you want to lynch someone and they're making you feel bad, just think about how they'd act as a wolf ... they'd do exactly what they are doing.

I wish I could like this post twice.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad