-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Cause I always felt guilty lynching villagers so I didn't just wanna attack. And if I'm so shady wouldn't somebody with seering abilities have gotten that feeling as well and then saw my role? Either way I guess I'm just not good at WW nor at time management since I can't play and check in all the time like other people can but if you guys lynch me you're lynching a villager and then I'll be again saying told you so. Anyways time to cram for an exam. I'll be on tomorrow am
WC, can you ask a mod to clarify about the danger sensing? My head hurts.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only thing that's keeping me from lynching WC is that GI went out of her way to throw WC under the bus on night 11. She said that WC was number one on her list, and then randomly voted for her instead of someone in the lead. I haven't seen any other wolf throw another wolf under the bus like that. It's possible there was a conversion after. I need to sleep on it (it's three in the effing morning and I'm awake reading every. single. post). I really don't know what to think right now. MJ, you threw a fit when Willow accused you of acting differently. But then Willow was dead the next morning and I don't feel like a wolf would be that obvious. So that would have left WC and me to kill off that night. Assuming you're a wolf that would mean WC is telling the truth, so you wouldn't have killed off WC. Although I had also been accusing you the night before, so I might not have been any better to kill off than Willow.
On the flip side, it's possible that WC faked her ability to keep us from lynching her and to have an excuse for not being eaten by a "wolf." She then made sure to keep people around that would likely suspect eachother instead of her. Also, she's pretty much always around near the middle of the night cycle (when PMs are still missing). Depending on when the conversion happened, she likely would have been the smartest choice.
tl;dr - I'm not sure of anything and I suck at this game. I'd like for WC to try and get more info about her ability. I'll have a lynch vote by early afternoon. Sorry, SOV, for dragging this on.
On the flip side, it's possible that WC faked her ability to keep us from lynching her and to have an excuse for not being eaten by a "wolf." She then made sure to keep people around that would likely suspect eachother instead of her. Also, she's pretty much always around near the middle of the night cycle (when PMs are still missing). Depending on when the conversion happened, she likely would have been the smartest choice.
tl;dr - I'm not sure of anything and I suck at this game. I'd like for WC to try and get more info about her ability. I'll have a lynch vote by early afternoon. Sorry, SOV, for dragging this on.
I will be at the hospital with my (sickly) dog all morning. Will try to get on in afternoon, but no guarantees.
I will be at the hospital with my (sickly) dog all morning. Will try to get on in afternoon, but no guarantees.
I am here if you want me to do anything....
I will be here for most of the day other besides my visit to the gym for a workout later
😕😕😕😕😕😕
Are you serious? You guys still haven't done anything?
I say lynch em all and call it a draw SOV.
Part of WW being decisive. There is a time and place for waffles but not like this, jeez.
😕😕😕😕😕😕😕
Are you serious? You guys still haven't done anything?
I say lynch em all and call it a draw SOV.
Part of WW being decisive. There is a time and place for waffles but not like this, jeez.
😕😕😕😕😕😕😕
I hope everything turns out okay with your pup SOV! Don't worry about this silly nonsense, take care of your loved one!I will be at the hospital with my (sickly) dog all morning. Will try to get on in afternoon, but no guarantees.
Well I'm pretty damn sure I was right with BI being a villager at this point, because there would be no reason for a wolf to drag things out this long. Unless you were really sadistic, but I think SOV would have put a stop to this by now in that case.
I'm betting the GI vote for WC was specifically to cast suspicion off of WC because at the time, several people's top suspect lists were rww, GI, and WC. The two of them knew that the only way to cast suspicion off of each other and give the wolves a chance of winning at that point in the game was to point fingers at one another until one was lynched and shown to be a wolf, at which point the other's name would pretty much be clear. It would seem odd to everyone in the late game if they both never suspected each other, given the suspects at the time. She was a top 2 candidate and then never considered again, so I guess it worked. Very well played.
I'm betting the GI vote for WC was specifically to cast suspicion off of WC because at the time, several people's top suspect lists were rww, GI, and WC. The two of them knew that the only way to cast suspicion off of each other and give the wolves a chance of winning at that point in the game was to point fingers at one another until one was lynched and shown to be a wolf, at which point the other's name would pretty much be clear. It would seem odd to everyone in the late game if they both never suspected each other, given the suspects at the time. She was a top 2 candidate and then never considered again, so I guess it worked. Very well played.
BI, I asked the mods for clarification. MJ kept me alive just so he could keep me alive in this exact situation. He knows this situation is not at all in my favor so that's why he killed off willow. That and if he killed me off, you would have had more detail about the kill
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*************
Are you guys really not done yet? 🙄
*************
Are you guys really not done yet? 🙄
*************
SOV's face when he gets back:*************
Are you guys really not done yet? 🙄
*************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did they get back to you about that?BI, I asked the mods for clarification. MJ kept me alive just so he could keep me alive in this exact situation. He knows this situation is not at all in my favor so that's why he killed off willow. That and if he killed me off, you would have had more detail about the kill
Ugh I need to go to class. Villagers, you have every right to lynch my first in the next game I play if I get this wrong 🙁 Lynch WC.
Thank god it's over. We win!
MJ if you wind up being a wolf I will hunt you down lol
BI why you gotta do me like that? Us vet people have to stick together. You're making a big mistake! And devyn just said I can say whatever I want about my abilities aka make something up which Idk how to make my ability more believable since I didn't make it in the first place
yeah "we" being wolves you big cotton headed ninnymuggins!![]()
Thank god it's over. We win!
It's over wolf, we got you! No amount of making up abilities can change that now. It was a long, hard fight, but we won. Vengeance is yours villagers! As soon as SOV gets back anyway.BI why you gotta do me like that? Us vet people have to stick together. You're making a big mistake! And devyn just said I can say whatever I want about my abilities aka make something up which Idk how to make my ability more believable since I didn't make it in the first place
I will close this in a few minutes. SOV is not available.
By the way, BI, if I'm wrong and you are a wolf, and your waiting was just some form of extended torture to punish me for my role in the candy/bacon wars of 2014, I will hunt you down lol, cause that waiting game was just unnecessary.
Lynch Closed... Results Pending
Also for bloody fecks sake stop talking MJ.... you talk too damn much......
Also for bloody fecks sake stop talking MJ.... you talk too damn much......
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's like DocE and rojo all rolled up into one
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's like DocE and rojo all rolled up into one
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
***********************************
*********************************************
*********************************************
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's like DocE and rojo all rolled up into one
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
*********
Go villagers!!
*******
Go villagers!!
*******
Bear with me - this will take a little bit longer
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It comes down to a few animals left on the farm very confused over who to lynch…. and blindly believing that one of them is not really a lying sack of ****e…. But alas…. There is a traitor among them….
MJ once had a penchant for spitting on other animals with venomous messages attached and it should have been perceived at that point that he had some evil in his body…. for he was easily converted from a hairy llama into a spotted ocelot…. Now how that even occurred no one is really sure as the mutations that had to take place to cause a llama body to turn into a sleek ocelot one – well it was probably a pretty disturbing transformation…
He quickly turned on his friends at the farm… and poor BI, the donkey, who trusted him too much to turn against him was the first to feel his wrath…. But see MJ did not attack like a regular ocelot would instead he tore her apart with his words… it was a gruesome sight… then he pounced onto WC, the alpaca, who if the wolves had killed her would have shown the direction of the attack, pouring gifs all over her and she drown in them….
He thought his work was done when up from the earth rose the newly alive corpse of Willows, the yak, she could reincarnate once… she smelled a little foul, but all in all her body was in fine working order. Well MJ would have none of this…. He started talking incessantly and would not shut up…. She tried to cover her ears, but it was for naught…. his constant verbiage bored her to death literally….
The Wolves have won the game!
MJ once had a penchant for spitting on other animals with venomous messages attached and it should have been perceived at that point that he had some evil in his body…. for he was easily converted from a hairy llama into a spotted ocelot…. Now how that even occurred no one is really sure as the mutations that had to take place to cause a llama body to turn into a sleek ocelot one – well it was probably a pretty disturbing transformation…
He quickly turned on his friends at the farm… and poor BI, the donkey, who trusted him too much to turn against him was the first to feel his wrath…. But see MJ did not attack like a regular ocelot would instead he tore her apart with his words… it was a gruesome sight… then he pounced onto WC, the alpaca, who if the wolves had killed her would have shown the direction of the attack, pouring gifs all over her and she drown in them….
He thought his work was done when up from the earth rose the newly alive corpse of Willows, the yak, she could reincarnate once… she smelled a little foul, but all in all her body was in fine working order. Well MJ would have none of this…. He started talking incessantly and would not shut up…. She tried to cover her ears, but it was for naught…. his constant verbiage bored her to death literally….
The Wolves have won the game!
Now onto the nitty gritty:
Mentor & Manatee Pairings
The Wolves: ES, GIT, kittyy, Jayna – Escalla & WTF
Aggie – LIS
WZ – Allieh
Haxx – JJ
WC – SnS
Gella – Wildcat
SV88 – Dvm
CL – lissa
Epipen – swings
Rxelle – WTF
BS – samoa
Remi – cyndia
Beagle – Phil’s Lab
MJ – kaydubs
Ashes – lupin
BI – dyachei
Sandcat – STL
98felines – Chillbo
UFO – Chillbo
Willows – DocE
Mags – nyanko
Rww – nohika
Huge thanks to all the mentors who took the time to help with the game! Much appreciated! Especially the wolf mentors – Escalla & WTF – who had a very steep hill to climb with their group of manatees to try to groom them into wolves.
WW Lessons
1. Never trust SOV
2. Do not reveal everything on thread, do not roll reveal right away
3. Do not trust anyone fully ever, it is WW
4. Spreadsheets are only about as good as you can throw them and really I do not recommend throwing your computer – use your brains!
5. WW is serious business
I could go on forever, but I will let SOV do the rest.
Mentor & Manatee Pairings
The Wolves: ES, GIT, kittyy, Jayna – Escalla & WTF
Aggie – LIS
WZ – Allieh
Haxx – JJ
WC – SnS
Gella – Wildcat
SV88 – Dvm
CL – lissa
Epipen – swings
Rxelle – WTF
BS – samoa
Remi – cyndia
Beagle – Phil’s Lab
MJ – kaydubs
Ashes – lupin
BI – dyachei
Sandcat – STL
98felines – Chillbo
UFO – Chillbo
Willows – DocE
Mags – nyanko
Rww – nohika
Huge thanks to all the mentors who took the time to help with the game! Much appreciated! Especially the wolf mentors – Escalla & WTF – who had a very steep hill to climb with their group of manatees to try to groom them into wolves.
WW Lessons
1. Never trust SOV
2. Do not reveal everything on thread, do not roll reveal right away
3. Do not trust anyone fully ever, it is WW
4. Spreadsheets are only about as good as you can throw them and really I do not recommend throwing your computer – use your brains!
5. WW is serious business
I could go on forever, but I will let SOV do the rest.
Hope your dog is doing better!!I will be at the hospital with my (sickly) dog all morning. Will try to get on in afternoon, but no guarantees.
Thanks for the new mentee-mentor concept, Gen MSSS & devyn
Me and Escalla be all
Arghhh common guys! We love you but arrrghh!
Despite a very rocky start, they started to catch on well.
Baby wolfies, good job!
Arghhh common guys! We love you but arrrghh!
Despite a very rocky start, they started to catch on well.
Baby wolfies, good job!
E
Escalla
Thanks for running the game, SOV and devyn!
Good job wolfies!!!
Good job wolfies!!!

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Knew it was you MJ, you wolfy scum 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And thanks for running the game SOV and devyn, it was fun even though I was dead for most of it 😀
Amazing job by our luvverly mods as well. I'm sure there were 5x as many questions etc sent to you guys that you had to muddle through.
We need some chocotacos up in this bish.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Mad Jack When were you converted?
My manatee made it to the end of the game. I consider this a success.
@Mad Jack When were you converted?
The wolves only got one conversion, and only after we got down to two people. It was done the night after we killed the turkey. We knew we wouldn't be able to kill the night after eating him, so GI came up with the wonderful idea of doing our conversion on that night, since we wouldnt have been able to kill on a conversion night anyway (note: this is not always the case).
WHOOO!!!! WE WON!!!
HUZZAH!!!
<3<3<3
THANK YOU MJ!
HUZZAH!!!
<3<3<3
THANK YOU MJ!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The night after they ate the turkey. You guys were totally right, I was acting weird not just because I was tired, but was having a really hard time betraying you. I was PISSED when I was converted.@Mad Jack When were you converted?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wouldn't have expected you to get to the end of the game without being converted tbh
I so saw that coming. If only because I've been victim to that once.
I hate endgame with only three people.
Haha, this was fun! And amusing to watch. If headache-inducing.
I hate endgame with only three people.
Haha, this was fun! And amusing to watch. If headache-inducing.
Honestly I still don't understand why they picked me lol. I'd been viewed with suspicion all game and had a useless power.I wouldn't have expected you to get to the end of the game without being converted tbh
Honestly I still don't understand why they picked me lol. I'd been viewed with suspicion all game and had a useless power.
I don't know either
But Escalla and I were not there to make decision for anyone, just guide 🙂 There were several times we had to keep our mouths shut and many more we had to gingerly redirect hqaha.Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K