WW at a WWedding! - A Wild Axolotl Production

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Melchizedek

Magnificent Mocha Mel - Trilt
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the first ever SDN WW Wedding! You’ve all been invited to share in the couple’s special day. As is the case with any wedding, today will be filled with love, joy, and a foreboding sense of doom. “Doom?” you ask.

Yes, doom. Unfortunately there are grumblings amongst the crowd. It seems there are a few who don’t want to see this wedding happen. As esteemed SDN WW players, its up to you root them out and make sure this day isn’t tarnished!

(All pronouns are interchangeable as you see fit, mods respect all gender expressions such as, but not limited to she/he/xe/axolotl)

what-to-ask-your-wedding-venue.jpg

A few rules as you’re hunting down these naysayers.
  1. No communication with others outside of the thread/mod rules.
  2. Screenshots are not allowed
  3. No quoting mod PM’s. Summarize, lie, put words in our mouths, etc. Just no quotes.
  4. No edits.
  5. Dead must post in **** but please avoid posting during day cycles if possible.
  6. Contingencies are much appreciated.
  7. Bold or ### your lynch votes
  8. Please refrain from strategy posts between lynch/night close and write-ups.
Lynch close: 10 pm EST
Night close: 8 am EST (Unless all night actions are in)

Mods: @WildZoo @Melchizedek

Unless you have been told otherwise you are a villager.​

Alive

1. @SARdoghandler
2. @PrincessButterCup
3. @PippyPony
4. @bryndiana.jones
5. @Miranda Senft
6. @genny
7. @dpmd
8. @finnickthedog / @vetmedhead
9. @StayingPositive2017
10. @Animal Midwife
11. @youngkal
12. @dolphin106258
13. @LadyOtheFarm
14. @SportPonies
15. @Coopah
16. @MixedAnimals77
17. @capri1722
18. @Karabiner13
19. @johnnaboo
20. @DVMDream
21. @Crayola227

Dead:
Mel's hopes, dreams, and will to live, so nothing new.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1 Starts Now
Go forth and entertain me.

Reactions: 7 users
I will be tin-foiling for Mel since he isn't playing.

Reactions: 12 users
Super psyched for this game since I'm obsessed with weddings :p
*Insert obligatory life will get in the way tomorrow and I won't be on a lot post*
(Actually I'm helping the bf move stuff into his new apartment tomorrow so I won't be on for a while).
tenor.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Happy Wedding all!

(I'm about to cook a Blueberry Breakfast cake, so we'll pretend it goes with the theme)

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Pippy

because I didn't get to last game

Reactions: 1 user
Day 1 - Official Please Don't Run Over the Parking Attendants Lynch Tally

Cheezit (1) - pip (soon to be mod-killed)
MOOSE (1) - Paws
Pipperoni (1) - AM

2/21 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (~24 hours)

31e1d7776e4366f67d5dcb61608da0d5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

MOOSE (1) - Paws
Pipperoni (1) - AM

3/21 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (~24 hours)

It says to go forward I'll go forward, if they fail to move that's their problem

Lynch PBC

You know what you did :rage:

Reactions: 3 users
Lynch Cray

Because there is no love left in this world. All hope is gone.

• Haha
how do you know he's not playing? he says he's the mod.... he could be an NPC. Or chaos. Maybe you just know he's not a wolf because....:heckyeah:

Mods are inherently NPCs, I guess. Except they also have everyone's info. But what's with the excited face at the end of your last sentence?

Mods are inherently NPCs, I guess. Except they also have everyone's info. But what's with the excited face at the end of your last sentence?

I didn't want to end the sentence with "cuz you're a wolf!" seemed too obvious. That face is meant to convey a sense of sarcastic over-enthusiasm. I love how emojis are meant to help clarify what you mean online, until you have to ask people what they mean. :p

I like your thought about mods being NPCs, good point.

However, this is sorta an odd question to ask me. Did you just ask me a question because someone asked you why you hadn't asked a question? :thinking:

everyone who's posted so far has given me some feelz
and the ones who haven't, too

more than just the regular wedding dance come-on feelz or the feelings of rejection from everyone who couldn't bother to come to the weeding

lynch LOTF

most feelz so far, dunno why, they're feelz, mmkay

I didn't want to end the sentence with "cuz you're a wolf!" seemed too obvious. That face is meant to convey a sense of sarcastic over-enthusiasm. I love how emojis are meant to help clarify what you mean online, until you have to ask people what they mean. :p

I like your thought about mods being NPCs, good point.

However, this is sorta an odd question to ask me. Did you just ask me a question because someone asked you why you hadn't asked a question? :thinking:

Why is it odd? You asked a question about mods playing despite playing for about a year and I didn't call it odd.

lynch AM

because I'm still bitter about last game

MOOSE (2) - Paws, jbooze
Pipperoni (1) - AM
DVMD (1) - sporty
peebs (1) - coop
cray (1) - Peebs
AM (2) - SAR, bj
lotf (1) - cray

9/21 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (~23 hours)

Last edited:
Why is it odd? You asked a question about mods playing despite playing for about a year and I didn't call it odd.

I thought the question about the emoji was odd, because I thought my intent to make a joke was clear. I was just riffing off someone else's joke vote for him.

Not sure why it was taken seriously, or how long I've played has much relevance since it was a fair joke, I thought. :shrug:

Borderline about to lynch cray, but it feels awfully early for that

This is kinda manic for her, though

it's true... it could be because I woke up at 9 am. I'm exhausted and then I get extra weird. But I have court tomorrow so I'm trying not to be such a night owl so I'm not too bleary.

also I for once have to go run and get some sleep, have to get up at 5:30 am, and I need my straight 9, which still isn't enough
ugh I can't remember the last time staying up past 8 was past my bedtime, maybe on surgery

wish me luck

I thought the question about the emoji was odd, because I thought my intent to make a joke was clear. I was just riffing off someone else's joke vote for him.

Not sure why it was taken seriously, or how long I've played has much relevance since it was a fair joke, I thought. :shrug:

Well, I didn't know it was a joke and am still confused as to why you quoted me, specifically, to make it.

Well, I didn't know it was a joke and am still confused as to why you quoted me, specifically, to make it.

Because as it turns out, you were the one to make a joke about tinfoiling Mel since he wasn't playing in reply to Pippy's vote for him... unless you were serious. You made a joke, then I made a joke about how you would know he wasn't playing. Because tinfoil hatting someone's plan to tinfoil hat is funny.... nvm, I give up.

Because as it turns out, you were the one to make a joke about tinfoiling Mel since he wasn't playing in reply to Pippy's vote for him... unless you were serious. You made a joke, then I made a joke about how you would know he wasn't playing. Because tinfoil hatting someone's plan to tinfoil hat is funny.... nvm, I give up.

That wasn't in response to Pippy, but it's funny that you think that was a joke.

Lynch Mel

How's that for entertainment ;)

I will be tin-foiling for Mel since he isn't playing.

Since your response was literally right after Pippy's, I just sorta assumed you were playing off her vote. I thought was she was joking and you were too. Unless of course you weren't. Or unless of course she wasn't. I sort of assumed one would just tinfoil someone who was actually playing, so that for you to say you were tinfoiling Mel would be a joke.

But it would seem that by the nature of tinfoiling, we can just tinfoil anyone, including mods? I guess, since we tinfoil about NPCs at times. I guess I should have realized that one can take anything to the tinfoil power. Why am I not surprised.

Why am I not supposed to tinfoil hat that this all means something.

RNG told me #16.

Lynch Mixy

Blame the computer :p

Since your response was literally right after Pippy's, I just sorta assumed you were playing off her vote. I thought was she was joking and you were too. Unless of course you weren't. Or unless of course she wasn't. I sort of assumed one would just tinfoil someone who was actually playing, so that for you to say you were tinfoiling Mel would be a joke.

But it would seem that by the nature of tinfoiling, we can just tinfoil anyone, including mods? I guess, since we tinfoil about NPCs at times. I guess I should have realized that one can take anything to the tinfoil power. Why am I not surprised.

Why am I not supposed to tinfoil hat that this all means something.

I'm not tin-foiling Mel. I'm tin-foiling like Mel.