WW at a WWedding! - A Wild Axolotl Production

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dunno what y'all are on about, I'm the alpha wolf

God finally a joke.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
tenor.gif
Omg I actually love this movie :love:
And a vote this early isn't one I'm married to, especially on day 1. I'm not saying I won't get cold feet and back out later, but it's how I'm feeling right now.
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
I give up, SDN is no longer gif friendly
Can always try saving them to your computer and reuploading to SDN. That sometimes works. Otherwise post preview is my best friend.

---

Now for the actual content.

I don't really understand why AM was going after Cray in that whole thing (gestures vaguely)…I read Cray's posts as joking and stuff and the ones that were serious seemed like typical Cray. I'd vote there but, like Pippy, I'm willing to let her live for a day or two before I lynch her. Similarly though I don't understand why people are all up in arms about the mods being NPCs or chaos or whatever. Again, it read to me pretty clearly as a joke.

This has, of course, all been beaten to death already, but what else is there to comment on? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 1 user
Because your vote justification is partially a joke and partially because you have to vote on d1. That screams noncommittal and just tossing a vote out to participate and wolves have been caught D1 from votes like that before

I agree that proactive defense "hey guys it's just a D1 joke vote" before anyone's given you **** about it, seems a bit overly defensive and possibly wolfy.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is like... exactly what I posted today, except even less committal. Minor red flag. (I know you're a noob, so in case no one has told you yet: regurgitation of posts is wolfy af ;) )
I didn't meant to regurgitate anything, just my thoughts on what I've read maybe I subconsciously did it after reading yours :confused: I don't see the regurgitation you're mentioning upon quickly scrolling up. But you've commented on a lot so far so unless you want me to disagree just for the sake of disagreeing, that's the only way I'd sound different from what you've said.

Not liking the AM lynch, despite earlier weirdness. I'll own some of that weirdness.

If it looks like she's going down, and there's someone else on the chopping block I'm not married to keeping around instead, I'll likely switch my vote to save her. Just FYI before I pull off one of my amazing last minute waffles.

Reactions: 1 users
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Hmmm, wondering what your point about genny was here. I also noted that PBC had quite the interesting post, it seemed more sad poet than what could be a post restriction on genny to put some weeding related terms in.

Or are we all just sprinkling game flavor into our posts naturally?

Seems a bit early for a post restriction to be in effect, unless it's part of a role, or the mods gave out items or something already.

Because your vote justification is partially a joke and partially because you have to vote on d1. That screams noncommittal and just tossing a vote out to participate and wolves have been caught D1 from votes like that before
Yeah sometimes wolves get caught that way but also alot of initial ones are jokes. So the joke vote but not the rng vote bugs you?

Reactions: 4 users
Things didn't go exactly as expected today in court. The freeloader I'm evicting did actually show up, which I didn't expect. So I didn't automatically win like I would have if he hadn't.

It looked like he was going to fight it and request a trial for 2 weeks from now. My case is pretty good against him, but not foolproof. So my attorney got him to sign that he would be out in 2 weeks, and if he wasn't, I would automatically win at a trial in 2 weeks.

The benefit to me is that I can't lose this way (not that it was likely). If I did, he would have 180 days to GTFO. The benefit to him is that if he leaves in this timeframe, the case would be dismissed and he wouldn't take the chance at losing at trial, and having an eviction on his record and paying my attorney fees (attorney is not charging me much, but if there's a judgement against this guy, he'll charge for all his time.)

The good news is it's settled. The bad news is I gotta put up with him here for up to another 2 weeks. So I'm free until beginning of August to play.

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah sometimes wolves get caught that way but also alot of initial ones are jokes. So the joke vote but not the rng vote bugs you?

I could say why it bugs me. Wait, already did. I'm not going to put words in VMH's mouth, so I'm gonna leave my opinion where I left it.

Ohai villagepaws lol
Are you... pocketing me? It's working
IMG_6956_5x7oldstylesat-214x300.jpg

guys, c'mon, early in a game we make ridiculous jokes followed up by "maybe you're a wolf"

or not, I guess

not sure what's so confusing to everyone at this point, I'm seriously side eyeing everyone that seems like they're purposefully misunderstanding in some attempt to blow what I said out of proportion
agreed
Lynch SAR for this noncommittal vote. Will be conferencing with the voice in my head later today.
o_O
I agree that proactive defense "hey guys it's just a D1 joke vote" before anyone's given you **** about it, seems a bit overly defensive and possibly wolfy.
is it really a proactive defense when she was actually asked if it was a joke vote? don't agree

Members don't see this ad :)
is it really a proactive defense when she was actually asked if it was a joke vote? don't agree

thing is, I thought SAR dropped that it was a joke vote before anyone asked her to justify it or give her a hard time, that's what I thought was a preemptive (that was the word I was looking for earlier), not her response after being pushed about it and told she was being defensive, if that makes any sense. Being defensive about being defensive is fine, but being defensive in the first place might not be.

For example, telling everyone "oh hey I'll switch my vote to save AM" is preemptive to everyone saying a last minute waffle by me in that direction is wolfy. Now, someone could say that my doing something to try to avoid suspicion when there was no suspicion already present, was wolfy. So I get it's a bit circular when people are trying to offer explanations before they're asked, how to read that. Sometimes it's a village defense move, sometimes it's not.

In any case, that sort of thing doesn't warrant crucifying someone in my book, but I think it's a fair point to call someone out for it.

Day 1 - Official Please Don't Run Over the Parking Attendants Lynch Tally

dpmd (2) - pip, dolphin
MOOSE (2) - Paws, jbooze
Pipperoni (1) - AM
DVMD (1) - sporty
peebs (1) - coop
cray (1) - Peebs
AM (3) - SAR, bj, genny
lotf (1) - cray
mixy (1) - kal
kara (1) - MOOSE
sporty (1) - DVMD
SAR (1) - meats

16/21 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (<4.5 hours)
Go ahead and start thinking about your night actions...I like a quick turnaround :D

31e1d7776e4366f67d5dcb61608da0d5.jpg

thing is, I thought SAR dropped that it was a joke vote before anyone asked her to justify it or give her a hard time, that's what I thought was a preemptive (that was the word I was looking for earlier), not her response after being pushed about it and told she was being defensive, if that makes any sense. Being defensive about being defensive is fine, but being defensive in the first place might not be.

For example, telling everyone "oh hey I'll switch my vote to save AM" is preemptive to everyone saying a last minute waffle by me in that direction is wolfy. Now, someone could say that my doing something to try to avoid suspicion when there was no suspicion already present, was wolfy. So I get it's a bit circular when people are trying to offer explanations before they're asked, how to read that. Sometimes it's a village defense move, sometimes it's not.

In any case, that sort of thing doesn't warrant crucifying someone in my book, but I think it's a fair point to call someone out for it.
I was directly asked by AM how much of my vote was joking. I answered her question. That's all there was to it until vmh decided my joke vote was sketchy for being only 75% joke.

That said, I'm not super enthused about AM leading right now. As pointed out by Pippy, AM is a good villager even if 90% of the time I don't typically understand her train of thought. Not feeling lynching her when 75% of my vote was joke based and I have no feels for her as we get closer to close. Something pinged my feels earlier on a quick skim - will likely be changing my vote soon or once I'm off shadowing and can read more carefully.

I was directly asked by AM how much of my vote was joking. I answered her question. That's all there was to it until vmh decided my joke vote was sketchy for being only 75% joke.

That said, I'm not super enthused about AM leading right now. As pointed out by Pippy, AM is a good villager even if 90% of the time I don't typically understand her train of thought. Not feeling lynching her when 75% of my vote was joke based and I have no feels for her as we get closer to close. Something pinged my feels earlier on a quick skim - will likely be changing my vote soon or once I'm off shadowing and can read more carefully.

ah I see now, for some reason I thought when you dropped the vote you said that, vs literally replying to a direct question about it

now I am side-eyeing VMH because I didn't understand. Yes, that's how WW works sometimes. Find others suspicious for your own inadequacies.

This was my interpretation of the start of the aforementioned "escalation"

:wtf:

o_O

Mods are mods, guys. Besides the fact that this line of questioning is ****oo, I don't think it's helpful to speculate on game mechanics before we have any evidence to base it off of.

This was the post that, after a re-skim, caught my feelies the first time. I don't know why, exactly. I think it just feels very much like a trying to contribute without actually having to contribute. Also overuse of emojis freaks me out and I don't know if that's normal for jboo or not.

Unlynch AM, Lynch jboo

For now, pending more contribution

There is no such thing as commitment anymore.

Nothing AM has posted makes me want to kill her yet. Unlynch Cray, Lynch Moose because no one should be alone, even in a lynch.
You are unhappy being alone, left at the alter were you? Or perhaps recently dumped? Do you wish the couple happiness? Honestly you're sounding wolfy to me rn with that extra flavor. Misery loves it's company and all.

You are unhappy being alone, left at the alter were you? Or perhaps recently dumped? Do you wish the couple happiness? Honestly you're sounding wolfy to me rn with that extra flavor. Misery loves it's company and all.
Also do you have an actual reason or are you trying to make it a tie D1?

Also do you have an actual reason or are you trying to make it a tie D1?
Certainly. I don't like the AM lynch train so I'm putting my vote somewhere that might overtake hers.

not sure what's so confusing to everyone at this point, I'm seriously side eyeing everyone that seems like they're purposefully misunderstanding in some attempt to blow what I said out of proportion
Eh, people have said things less sketchy on D1 and flipped wolf. I don't think it's blowing out of proportion, it's just going off of what posts there are to analyze.

That being said, I'm moving on from that whole exchange for now.

Reading through, it seems like a few people are returning to the styles that I remember. For a few it feels forced, but I don't know if that is actual or just my having not played with a few of you in a while.

I wrote out a whole thing explaining exactly what I mean, but I don't want these people to change on account of me, especially because
1) it's day 1 and I could be wrong
2) I like some of the changes
3) If they are tells, I wanna watch them.

But so I don't just say nothing, I am watching Crayola, Coopah, AM, DVMD... though some of those and others are just because I always start with the assumption you are wolves.

Lynch Crayola

Hmmm, wondering what your point about genny was here.
Look at what she bolded, cray, and remember that it's a wedding themed game. Then maybe go have a nap because you're 0/2 on reading jokes correctly today lol

lynch pippy

while I see what you've all been up to so far. 3 pages don't know if that means extra chatty or fairly quiet
Hi karabeans

Don't have any particular feels thus far. Cray is making sense to me for once so not sure what that means. The whole AM/cray thing is weird as said before. Capri's post seemed more fluff than substance just something to note for now. I guess
###lynch vmh###
Could be suaded to go elsewhere will break a tie if I'm around but for now it felt premptive and assumptive imo to jump on sar when I feel an rng vote or some of the less reasoned votes could be viewed just as sketchy.

Don't have any particular feels thus far. Cray is making sense to me for once so not sure what that means. The whole AM/cray thing is weird as said before. Capri's post seemed more fluff than substance just something to note for now. I guess
###lynch vmh###
Could be suaded to go elsewhere will break a tie if I'm around but for now it felt premptive and assumptive imo to jump on sar when I feel an rng vote or some of the less reasoned votes could be viewed just as sketchy.

Which votes are less reasoned then SAR's? Have you ever seen a wolf RNG vote?

Reactions: 2 users
Super psyched for this game since I'm obsessed with weddings :p
*Insert obligatory life will get in the way tomorrow and I won't be on a lot post*
(Actually I'm helping the bf move stuff into his new apartment tomorrow so I won't be on for a while).
tenor.gif

This is something you could have said in sign-ups rather than post about it in game :p

You really don't see how your interaction with Crayola rather quickly turned contentious and drew a few people eyes who mentioned placing votes because of it? I will mark you down as that clueless then.

how was it turning contentious and whose eyes was it drawing because this is what I saw (I left out votes/comments not related to this specific interaction)

pbc voted for cray before the cray/am interaction
sar joke votes for am before the cray/am interaction
pippy says she's borderline on lynching cray but dissuades herself from it
bryndy joke votes for am
dvmd mentions it getting contentious

@Miranda Senft you joke voted for me in the middle of cray/am stuff. Any thoughts on that or anyone else if you're back from packing?

Why did you pick sar over others who had voted because from what I could see, the vast majority of votes placed are joke votes/RNG/grudges from the last game

Sketch feels off of Mixalot and LoTF in addition to where I'm currently voting.

Could also go either way on SAR & meats right now.

Village or null feels off everyone else

What about the extra flavor is making it sound wolfy vs villagy?

Look at what she bolded, cray, and remember that it's a wedding themed game. Then maybe go have a nap because you're 0/2 on reading jokes correctly today lol

Hi karabeans

hey, hey pipsqueak!

###lynch vmh###

Who out of those rng/less reasoned votes do you view as sketchy?

Day 1 - UnOfficial Please Don't Run Over the Parking Attendants Lynch Tally

dpmd (2) - pip, dolphin
MOOSE (3) - Paws, jbooze, pbc
Pipperoni (2) - AM, karabou
DVMD (1) - sporty
peebs (1) - coop
cray (1) - LoTF
AM (2) - bj, genny
lotf (1) - cray
mixy (1) - kal
kara (1) - MOOSE
sporty (1) - DVMD
SAR (1) - meats
jboo (1) - sar
vmh (1) - mixy

19/21 votes

missing: dpmd, capri

Deadline: 10pm EST (<2.25 hours)

Go ahead and start thinking about your night actions...Mods like a quick turnaround :D

Sketch feels off of Mixalot and LoTF in addition to where I'm currently voting.

Could also go either way on SAR & meats right now.

Village or null feels off everyone else

agree on the sketch on dpmd, mixy, sar & meats

also getting sketch on coop

LoTF I think is playing typical LoTF so far but will continue to evaluate

unlynch pippy
lynch dpmd

Lynch AM

Because in 3 posts she hasn't asked a single question yet. Haha

How much of this is a joke vote vs real vote?

75% joke, 25% "well I have to vote for someone day 1"
This string of messages is why I leaned SAR over other joke votes. Grudge votes from previous games are pretty standard, as are RNG votes unless there's an excessive amount of explanation to them, but the response talking about having to vote for someone just read wrong to me. Not to mention the immediate defensiveness I received from SAR about it in multiple posts. Hence the vote.

See above
###lynch vmh###
Again, the reasoning is more related to the tone of the vote explanation than to the vote itself.
This is something you could have said in sign-ups rather than post about it in game :p

how was it turning contentious and whose eyes was it drawing because this is what I saw (I left out votes/comments not related to this specific interaction)

pbc voted for cray before the cray/am interaction
sar joke votes for am before the cray/am interaction
pippy says she's borderline on lynching cray but dissuades herself from it
bryndy joke votes for am
dvmd mentions it getting contentious

@Miranda Senft you joke voted for me in the middle of cray/am stuff. Any thoughts on that or anyone else if you're back from packing?

Why did you pick sar over others who had voted because from what I could see, the vast majority of votes placed are joke votes/RNG/grudges from the last game
See above

ah I see now, for some reason I thought when you dropped the vote you said that, vs literally replying to a direct question about it

now I am side-eyeing VMH because I didn't understand. Yes, that's how WW works sometimes. Find others suspicious for your own inadequacies.
My god this was a fast flip from agreeing with me to deciding I'm clearly a wolf stirring **** up on D1.

Also the voice in my head has told me I should remind you all that she counts too and should be included in your lynch votes lol

I think our hydra name should be Dogmeat

Reactions: 11 users
My god this was a fast flip from agreeing with me to deciding I'm clearly a wolf stirring **** up on D1.
lol are you surprised

no really tho, now I'm flopping back over to SAR with all of this. Be fair, it's totally reasonable for me to consider if this is v vs v, w vs v, or w vs w. Unless there's an NPC or chaos, basically all interactions fall into one of 3 categories, it's just that simple. Not sure this feels v vs v. So yeah, I have to consider which of the two of you might be a wolf. Sadly, to me, interactions where a wolf is involved tend to make the other party look wolfy, that's by design.

TLDR
Sorry if SAR is the wolf making you look wolfy?
Unless you're the wolf making her look wolfy?
How does this not make sense

Also the voice in my head has told me I should remind you all that she counts too and should be included in your lynch votes lol

I think our hydra name should be Dogmeat

Deja vu. Did this already happen or is this just another time I'm seeing this idea in print?

sorry guys, just, I've been up since 5:30 am and it wasn't because I stayed up all night
Pip is right I need a nap
the rest of the day has been free but I'm tired so I'm just passing time on SDN.... alllllll the time

lol are you surprised

no really tho, now I'm flopping back over to SAR with all of this. Be fair, it's totally reasonable for me to consider if this is v vs v, w vs v, or w vs w. Unless there's an NPC or chaos, basically all interactions fall into one of 3 categories, it's just that simple. Not sure this feels v vs v. So yeah, I have to consider which of the two of you might be a wolf. Sadly, to me, interactions where a wolf is involved tend to make the other party look wolfy, that's by design.

TLDR
Sorry if SAR is the wolf making you look wolfy?
Unless you're the wolf making her look wolfy?
How does this not make sense

Let's clear this up. Generally you will know an npc as most mods will tell you who is an npc or it's heavily hinted at. IIRC, it's rare to not be told someone is an npc or have it heavily hinted they are an npc

dpmd (3) - pip, dolphin, Kara
Pipperoni (1) - AM
DVMD (1) - sporty
peebs (1) - coop
cray (1) - LoTF
AM (2) - bj, genny
lotf (1) - cray
mixy (1) - kal
kara (1) - MOOSE
sporty (1) - DVMD
SAR (1) - dogmeat
jboo (1) - sar
dogmeat (1) - mixy

oooo a tie :shifty:
19/21 votes

Roll Call: @dpmd, @capri1722

Deadline: 10pm EST (<2 hours)

Go ahead and start thinking about your night actions...I like a quick turnaround :D

Let's clear this up. Generally you will know an npc as most mods will tell you who is an npc or it's heavily hinted at. IIRC, it's rare to not be told someone is an npc or have it heavily hinted they are an npc

Ok but if this is true then someone please explain what happened last game with DVMD?

did we just not take the hint?

dpmd (3) - pip, dolphin, Kara
Pipperoni (1) - AM
DVMD (1) - sporty
peebs (1) - coop
cray (1) - LoTF
AM (2) - bj, genny
lotf (1) - cray
mixy (1) - kal
kara (1) - MOOSE
sporty (1) - DVMD
SAR (1) - dogmeat
jboo (1) - sar
dogmeat (1) - mixy

oooo a tie :shifty:
19/21 votes

Roll Call: @dpmd, @capri1722

Deadline: 10pm EST (<2 hours)

triple tie? :heckyeah: (sarcastically and stupidly over-enthusiastic about something silly?)

Ok but if this is true then someone please explain what happened last game with DVMD?

did we just not take the hint?

last game dvmd was a neutral and just having a good ol' time, her vote counted in tallies so not an npc

an npc's vote will not count and they are just there to add flavor/have fun (see dubz in one of my cooking games or mj in Peter Pan I believe)

oh jeez

confused this time, but picking up what you're laying down

in any case, my point was more that all and all, SAR vs VMH is likely a mix of villager or wolf (barring 3rd party, not going there atm)

not gonna touch that today, as it seems the real choices are between moose, dpmd, or AM
besides the fact I wanna keep AM, not sure if that means I should move off Lotf to either moose or dpmd

not sure I like who's voting there, or why exactly
OK, maybe I see why dpmd for what happened earlier
what did moose do?

By the way, this lynch tally title has been making me think of this all day

Pretty sure it was a thing during that wolf sweep.
Yeah, when we hydra'd together last I think we had a different and less cool name (Doghed maybe?) And dogmeat dawned on us halfway through and we regretted it ever since

Reactions: 5 users