WW at a WWedding! - A Wild Axolotl Production

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
then why were you posting like that? I'm used to you being quite involved in a lynch whether you like the way it's going or not

i don't know

i'm getting super flustered

Night Closed
Write-up might be delayed. I heard that @WildZoo got sent to her room for talking to strange people on the internet.

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
NIGHT 3
rachel-elijah-wedding-processional-055530408-6307898-0417_sq.jpg
The somber mood of the crowd after the clearly misguided murder of capri (and poor, poor mixy caught in the fallout) was not helped by the lack of music. Everyone found their seats so the procession could begin, but it felt more like a funeral than a wedding. The entire bridal party was falling apart at the seams with the maid of honor and the mother of the bride gone.

Apprehension coursed through everyone, making them twitchy and easily startled. A cough sent @Animal Midwife into a panic, and she trembled wordlessly, eyes wide. A gentle breeze rippled the surface of the nearby koi pond. Even the quiet plink of the water as a fish came to the surface set nerves on edge. @Stagg737 was visibly sweating, now questioning his decision to stand in for someone who had been murdered.

Everyone held their breath as the flower girl, still a little wet around the eyes, finished her walk up the aisle. They all expected something to happen in that heavy moment just before the bride arrived.

But nothing did.

No one has died.

Alive

1. @SARdoghandler
2. @PrincessButterCup
4. @bryndiana.jones
5. @Miranda Senft
6. @genny
8. @finnickthedog / @vetmedhead
9. @StayingPositive2017
10. @Animal Midwife
11. @youngkal
12. @dolphin106258
13. @LadyOtheFarm
15. @Coopah
18. @Karabiner13
20. @dpmd subbing for DVMD
21. @Crayola227

7. @dpmd - The Mother of the Groom - Night Kill Avoidance
3. @PippyPony - The Guest Who Isn't Sure Why They Got Invited - Vanillager?
19. @johnnaboo - The DJ - Communication Blocker
14. @SportPonies - The Guest Who Gets Waay too Drunk - Doppleganger
17. @capri1722 - Mother of the Bride -Bomb
16. @MixedAnimals77 - Maid of Honor - Vanillizer
It is now Day 4. Lynch close is 10pm EST.

Reactions: 3 users
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
The tantalizing smell of chocolate wafted over the anxious crowd. Someone must have gotten the chocolate fountain going! Everyone was on their feet, waiting for the bride to arrive, craning their necks to catch that first glimpse. But instead, someone else came wandering down the aisle. There were still bloodstains on her dress, and now chocolate smeared on her fingers and face. She licked her lips and smiled.

"Hey guys. Did I miss anything?"

Welcome back @PippyPony from the dead!

Alive
1. @SARdoghandler
2. @PrincessButterCup
3. @PippyPony
4. @bryndiana.jones
5. @Miranda Senft
6. @genny
8. @finnickthedog / @vetmedhead
9. @StayingPositive2017
10. @Animal Midwife
11. @youngkal
12. @dolphin106258
13. @LadyOtheFarm
15. @Coopah
18. @Karabiner13
20. @dpmd subbing for DVMD
21. @Crayola227

7. @dpmd - The Mother of the Groom - Night Kill Avoidance
19. @johnnaboo - The DJ - Communication Blocker
14. @SportPonies - The Guest Who Gets Waay too Drunk - Doppleganger
17. @capri1722 - Mother of the Bride -Bomb
16. @MixedAnimals77 - Maid of Honor - Vanillizer

Reactions: 5 users
No wolf has died and it's only D4(?) wouldn't a block or protection make more sense? Why jump on the conversion train?

that's a great point

mostly I was just joking

then I wrote like a paragraph of what this could mean, but I deleted it. I'd rather hear from Pip and anyone involved first, before I put any handy explanations into the mouths of wolves

the joke being that it's only a matter of time before someone brings up conversion when a player is resurrected

Not trying to come off as arrogant if that's what it seems to you I'm sorry as nothing is intended in that way. I'm just saying consider the last game and all the other games you have said the same thing to me. At what point does my meta persay come in that many players get a pass on play style based on that? I will admit I do make generalizations which I often say that it's my opinion and/or is based on my limited experience. I'm using what knowledge I do have to try and play the best I can and with that involves growing as a player as I learn things which is why I often say imo so that if others have differeing views/ opinions I can take those and learn. Any player can post opinion on game strategy and others can disagree or agree. I don't see where I've tried to run village and no way in heck am I certain of anything other than my own and the dead's affiliation. I disagreed with player's logic. It's gonna happen because something that seems wolfy to one player may not necessarily seem that way to another. I've given my thoughts and if people want to disagree with them or question them that's fine. I used to find AM's play style wolfy until I played with her a few more times and modded a game with her in it. I developed an understanding for how she plays so I'm happy to oblige her endless questions, etc. You're a player I can't follow your thinking half of the time among other things which make me want to lynch you. However, I know I have that tendency so I take a step back to reevaluate my play, your play, and interactions with others before lynching. All I'm asking is you do the same. Take a minute and reevaluate my play based on what you do know about my play. Not to distract from play, but that's the position from which I'm coming from.

OK, in hindsight, I stand by my post about current issues in WW play, but also that I was being a total b*tch to you and I'm sorry about that.

It's a little late cuz you're dead, to answer the questions you pose to me later in the thread, but it's never too late to apologize for being too hard on someone.

For the benefit of the class I will address them, though.

Okay, feels time
SAR - after that first bizarre interaction with the justification of the vote and dogmeat going after her, she's seemed villagery but I want to hear about her justification on why she finds Capri, PBC, and LOTF sketchy.
PBC - I want to hear more from PBC today as she's only posted 9 times this whole game! I know we already talked about roles in this game and whether or not they have anything to do with affiliation, but based on PBC's kinda "anti-wedding" rants it seems like she would be a person to sabotage a wedding BUT is that too obvious? She might be chaos. However, it might be possible that if she does this post restriction she may acquire a power or be able to use a power every night (see Sporty in WW Colorado).
Bryndi - okay Bryndi, last game we lynched you partially because you weren't on the thread and partially because we trusted AM. I'm not going to lynch you for not being on the thread but I want to hear more (you've only posted 9 times as well!).
Genny - Genny is reading very similarly to the last game with me and she was village then. However, I don't want to assume she's village since she can just be using that meta, but I'm leaning village on her.
Dogmeat - Dogmeat is just kinda rubbing me the wrong way with her posts. There's nothing specific (other than her SAR interaction) that really makes me feel sketch but my gut says to watch her.
Paws - Paws is being super super snarky this game (seemingly a bit more than usual). I'm getting some wolfy vibes from her but Cray throwing some shade on her was somewhat disproven (the YK thing) however Paws doesn't usually get super upset especially since no votes were thrown her way so I'm getting wolfy vibes here.
AM - Seems regular ol' village AM to me with her prodding questions however they have yet to net us a wolf so idk (still leaning village though).
YK - she needs to catch up (only 8 posts so far!). I want to hear her feels on other players now that Jboo has flipped village.
Dolphin - want to hear more from her today (only 8 posts so far!) but I have a village lean on her based on her play so far.
LOTF - I do see what people are getting at with LOTF seeming sketch especially when she writes who she's sketch of without justification (I did see your post LOTF :) ) but I don't exactly know which direction I'm leaning on with her (I feel like I'm getting wolfy vibes from her but that may just be because she's not able to post thorough reads).
Coop - I've never really played with Coop before and I don't know if her posts are giving me a wolfy vibe because of how she's posting or if it's just because I don't really know her style of play. She does have some village points going towards her with some of her posts but she seems to be tunneling YK. I want to know why she's on YK so much besides her popping on the thread and then leaving and not being around a lot (which is sketch, I'm not denying it, but is there any more concrete evidence?)
Mixy - Mixy hasn't been posting as much as usual and her posts don't really seem like her. It's just a weird feeling but I think I am leaning wolfy here.
Capri - I'm finding a lot of Capri's posts to be fluff posts so I'm getting sketch vibes from her.
Kara - leaning village here with her posts and her reasoning (plus I've wolfed with her and she seems like her village self this game, not her wolf self). I would like to know why she is getting feels for Mixy and who she finds sketch now that sporty flipped village.
DVMD - no idea what's actually going on here (and I know we're getting a sub so maybe that will change).
Cray - I'm agreeing with Cray which has never happened before so I'm slightly weirded out here but I'm leaning village here because her posts are making sense.

I am aware when I post how few posts some people have done that quality is more important than quantity but the people I've pointed it out in haven't posted a lot of quality posts in my opinion.

IIRC (basically how all my posts need to begin with) someone called you out for the reasoning in these posts, but I'm gonna say they seem pretty solid, especially for a noob.

However, it's not the style or the content that is specifically wolfy. It doesn't smack of "too smart for a noob" or "wolf pack coached the noob." I will say, that something feels off. I don't know if it's echoing, despite me saying I feel like this is pretty decent analysis.

There's two things I suspect from it: ok, maybe 3:
1) Seems to smack of a certain sort of "sense" that wolves make because of a few things that give them advantages in making sense. They know who the wolves really are, so they can just agree with everything that's come up sketch about villagers so far, basically feeding into villager fears

It's hard to detect this pattern, but the way I feel it is when someone's reads match my own almost exactly, mirrors the rest of village for the most part, but seems to veer off

When I make up fake reads, it's very easy to write something up for every single villager. You just support the ones that seem village, easy peasy, echo what people find sketch about the others, or even come up with "original" things to nitpick, making you look like a wolf hunter, and them even worse. The hardest part, imo, is always writing about your fellow wolves. You don't want to be too generous and give away the pack when you flip, you don't want to be too hard on them for the same reason, or get a train on them. Hell, for all that goes you also have to be a bit wishy washy on villagers, and it's hard to be too hard on them and create enemies for yourself.

What gives me sketch here is how you put each person into your village and wolf camp.

Particularly the way that you clear LOTF for what seems like the same reason you're saying others are sketch. There's a subtle defense of YK in her read of Coop.

This reads list is also coming on the tails of you being seriously up for lynch more than once (JFC IIRC), being called out for fluff, and then delivering reads of this flavor.

Um, ignore the last post if you want, it's a bit TLDR even for me, and talks a bit about wolf theory.

Basically, feels like Moose's reads are manufactured, but if she's village I'll praise this for being pretty good noob stab at reads.

The timing of Moose being serious lynch contender more than once (IIRC), called out for fluff, now delivering pretty decently written reads, saying most people are village, the ones she thinks might be wolfy she is a bit weak on saying

I find her read of LoTF inconsistent with the way she's reading the rest of the group, and what I like least feels like a hard YK defense slipped into her Coop read.

I speak with certain voice of authority but now I'm vague and wishy washy? Now I'm confused. It seems total opposite from what you were claiming before. Why do you think is it vague? Which reads are opposite? Other than you have sketch points for paws and have feels for capri but think she's village I wasn't able to find anything upon ISO in particular where you voiced your concerns for the other players I have listed feels for.

Basically, it's possible for any player to do too much of each. At times, arrogant and too sure, and at others vague and wishy washy. I'll spare us the treatise on my thoughts about any patterns you see in players, and villagers vs wolves.

To answer this better, it's more than possible for a wolf to sound very sure of themselves at heart (of course they are!), especially about who they think needs to die, but also sound vague and wishy washy. It's a strange combo, I know. Wolves very often have to give themselves leeway to back out of their lies (not saying you're lying now, obvs, you were village) if they start to come under too much heat about it.

That middle part wasn't exactly what I was getting at about you, but it is what it is. It's hard for anyone to walk the line of being too sure/unsure sounding.

To answer the last bit, it's been too long, and I'll have to reread the thread and takes notes to even keep track on what I've thought and felt about people. It's flip flopping a lot for me this game. Yes, I know I sound sure of myself and vague and wishy washy here. I'll try to do better.

Otherwise could go YK-not enough substance I know IRL excuses, but would like to hear more from her. Cray I'd like a response to my questions first before I go there. What's throwing me off most is her not doing her huge posts that I have to wade through. Otherwise adding to my village list after reevaluating yesterday is KB.

I know Mixy is dead and village, but seriously, I'm not doing my huge posts?? Odd. o_O I'll endeavor to work harder, which I'm sure you all will appreciate the extra effort, since apparently I haven't been giving my all to my keyboard. :roflcopter:

As for PBC/Capri/LotF still have some feels over on that side. At the time I posted that sketch lean on them, none of them had any real contribution strategy posts. PBC's entire commentary on D1 was that she didn't like the dpmd lynch and didn't like the AM lynch so voted just to avoid voting for them. That set my feelers up because it seems pretty hedging and probably a decent wolf strategy.

Capri has been mostly fluff and nothing later yesterday really changed where I have her leaning. Posting for the sake of posting without really saying much? Wolf vibes.

LotF I am starting to feel better about. D1 and early D2 she was very quiet and had contributed exactly one strategy post, which didn't jive for me with what I know about her play style. Through end of day yesterday and the start of today, she's sounding a lot more like her disapproving-maternal-village self. So I'm willing to let her slide for now compared to my other feels.

Lynch PBC

for now

Makes me lean wolf on SAR, AM, and LotF.

This slightly confuses me. Are you suggesting that the wolves have to pick the roster number they would like to eliminate rather than the player? Or can you further explain?

most content I can recall from YK, and feels like PR hunting

So I went back over the few people who have either been giving me feels, and/or seem sketch to me at this point. Capri has been posting a lot of fluff/mechanic talk with little actual content and few posts, but dogmeat has also been posting heavy mechanic-related content, and at this point there have been multiple posts from her/them that just ping "wolfy" to me. She has been pretty present on thread, but the ratio of "signal to noise" (as Mel would put it) is making me feel weird. More than anything I am going off of feels for this vote, but may waffle later if something else comes up.

lynch dogmeat

Lotf's like on this post, I dunno guys, it's wigging me out. I know some people are totally against like analysis, and as the queen of likes, I agree it's a fine and unreliable art.

I just feel like LotF is not only not contributing much content, which fine, that happens, but ALSO that if feels like most of her likes are in support of killing what might seem like easily lynched/easy to support lynching of players. That's a feelz, and I challenge anyone else to analyze LotF's likes, because it seems that's gonna be the most data we might get.

I realize pointing this out can lead to a number of people wolf or villager alike changing their like pattterns, but it's the risk I have to take to point this out.

So are you saying that trying voting away from the leaders is a Wolf strategy? I’m only asking bc I thought everyone has been saying voting for/on the bandwagon/train is a wolf strategy. I don’t want to sound like a noob but are they both wolfy and you just gotta discern which is more wolfy? Because I’m just a little lost. I kinda confused myself with this question
(So much wolfy in that post)

yeah it's basically everything you just said
Everything Is WIFOM - MafiaWiki

Everything is WIFOM and circular. As you said, the key is to try to decide what is more likely in any given scenario.

This seems super specific. I could vote here based on this "knowledge" and lack of content.

I could also vote Cray for her misquoting of me last night. She really laid it on thick and then didn't vote after night closed, or respond in anyway related to her misquotes.

Also feeling sketchy about LoTF refusing to give reads/being so upset about AM grilling her.

Feeling a little better about moose with her reads.

Going to go reread from last night and see where I stand for a lynch vote
crap I'd have to go back even further than I have already to see were I quote unquote misquoted you. Everything I do is laid on really thick, so I have no idea what you think I laid on thick.

I feel better about you for calling out LotF (always makes me think LotR), but then you say you feel better about Moose, who I suspect. So do I use your suspicions to confirm or deny my own about you, LotF, and Moose?

I know this. Between Paws, LotF, AM, YK, and Moose, we have one or more wolves. I know that's super super narrowed down, and that pure statistics not even analysis likely means I'm right, still, I feel like if I can unravel what is really motivating these characters to say what they're saying about the rest, we might finally uncover the pack.

Do you think it would be smart to be more antagonistic/snarky as a wolf? Why would I bring more attention to myself? Cray was blatantly misquoting me, so much so Coop had literally said she had gotten me confused with someone else and Cray ignored that. So was she just isoing me and not reading context?

Listen, when I wolfed with you, and you were really looking to LIS and Pip (I believe that was the wolfpack at the time) for guidance, it seemed like the general consensus was that you needed to fight harder. I remember the way you started to fight back.

Right or wrong, it feels to me like you have become a stronger and more reactive player, and I feel like a wolfy paws is a feisty paws.

So I have no idea what I said (no, really) or if it was right or wrong. I will say this, your post above is wolfy af because I know for a fact you would do this as a wolf. It also has WIFOM all over it. I know I make arguments based on my meta all the time, but they're true whether or not I'm a wolf, or it wouldn't help me as wolf or villager, and I wouldn't make them.

This statement on your meta just isn't true. Maybe you're just not as aware of how you come off in your wolf and village meta, or I have Alzheimer's.

Capri's last minute doghead vote was interesting last night. She has mentioned meats before, but the timing and lack of discussion in her vote was weird. Capri has also been pretty focused on role names.

The SAR/dolphin discussion of wolf strategy was also a little off, but I think I'm leaning towards the weirdness being on Dolphin's side.

If I read this as you're a wolf trying to shade Capri and shield Meats, and shade Dolphin and shield SAR, then I suspect you, SAR, and Meats. Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention to you. You're probably too smart a wolf to make a post like this where it's opposite day and I can just unravel the pack just like that. It's getting a bit tinfoil hat how I'm looking at what seems like rings of interactions.

Specific how? I was just trying to see if she thought any night actions that would have happened to who sporty switched with or if it was a different mechanic. I have no “knowledge”

OK, this is major wolf vibes from this right here.

I can't tell if YK and Paws here are w vs w or not. As I said, Paws just made a comment about her meta that isn't right. Moose's reads look manufactured and seem to defend YK. But this comment from YK screams wolfy defense

from vill---> wolfy
genny/ AM/ Mixy
SAR/bryndi
Capri/ kara
VMH/ PBC/DVMD -null
Lotf/ Moose/ coop
Cray
YK/Dolph

I like this list a lot. Unless you're setting up Dolph for mislynch.

I'm torn on you vs YK. As much as I hated your comment that Wolfy Paws would be more meek, it's just not so, I might overlook it, as I get told things about wolfy me all the time that are probably true but I still don't see.

I'm willing to

lynch YK

and I think the flip will tell me a lot about Paws, and potentially the rest of her list.

YK has only wolfed once:

Not sure how i feel about one of my top candidates making several posts about my other top candidate which are totally baseless. I called the one out last night, but here's another from earlier game. Maybe cray is just misremembering yk. v on v? w on v? W on w?

yeah it turns out my comment about YK going from outlandish to more reserved was more correct as a general statement of play and not associated with specifically wolf or village meta. I guess that time I "tunneled" her when I was a wolf to get her lynched really stuck in my brain. That's really ****ed because it means my wolf game is tanking my village game rn, the ****ing irony

Lol, hopefully I don't always come across as disapproving.

You don't need a "contingency" vote during the day.
Total ghosting is not. But Ny often plays pretty well with minimal on screen interaction and people have learned to let that be. But, that helps with her wolf play too.

My tendency is to want to vote quiet people off sooner rather than later because quiet later in the game is a problem. But, I can also appreciate people that start quiet and build up a voice as the game goes on and as they have more information to share. (High signal to noise ratio)

I will keep having this arguement every game with any player that puts it forward. I gave my reads that I wanted to give. I do not have to put them out on anybody else's timeline, nor in anybody else's favored format. Being able to see my thought process in as much as I am willing to share will tell you more about me than trying to force me to say things I am unsure about and uncomfortable with. Yes, you can catch a wolf in that, but you also make the game less fun for me to try to mold me into who you wish me to be. Instead, figure out my talents and use them to your advantage. Learning about who the other players are is part of the game. Making me spreadsheet a bunch if players that I can hardly differentiate so you can "catch" me when I change their order slightly later is not my style and I refuse to play that way. I will enjoy the game and do it in the way that I find more successful for me.

I like solving mechanics. Seeing how other players respond to those mechanics and seeing how they gravitate toward certain uses of those mechanics can help you find wolves. Dubz has promoted solving complex mechanics in the past so it is not unlikely that game solving is as much a part if this game as the classic intrigue.

this is pushing me the other way, feels like good village defense, actually, of what I thought was wolfy behavior

plus, she like the post about lynching YK (where was that?) so it's doubtful to me that they are both wolves given the timing of when she did that, and since I'm really leaning YK, I'll come down on Paws and LotF for now. The flip will be helpful.

Based on what people have said so far, I've come up with a sort of "affiliation chart". If anyone feels like what's on here is incorrect, please let me know.
So far, the players that seem the most "wolfy" to people in the game are (in order): Capri, Dogmeat, and Cray. The only player that has a general consensus for being village is AM.
View attachment 237562

I really like that you're doing this, but I would caution you as others have cautioned me. Making it this obvious patterns in who trusts who and who suspects who, could be very time-saving and useful to the wolves. It's basically their mission to kill off the most trusted villagers, filed right under the PRs.

I don't know. The insistence that posting opinions on affiliation will give the wolves info just seems odd to me.

Lynch LoTF

although didn't you and WZ tell me the same thing one game? or was it with Pips? Probably in my mind you 3 have melded into one super WildAnimalPipperoniWife being, and it's nitpicky, but calling out HEY VILLAGE WE ALL AGREE THIS ONE OVER HERE IS VILLAGE is like putting a target on a villager's chest for wolf NK. I know it was WZ one time since I used to love doing big read boxes (still do).

I think you followed it up saying that yes, it's important to say on thread who you suspect, and to put people into categories for your own benefit, but maybe not scream about who's village.

Notice how in Moose's list, I show up in the "thinks they're villager" category very little.

Suspect everyone.

Lynch moose

Giant wall of text reads on every single player and taking the immense amount of time to make a chart of how everyone else feels instead of how she feels over time is more "seems helpful" than "actually helpful" and feels too much like a wolf trying to participate without hanging their hat somewhere
yeah gotta say, as a villager, basically I'm more worried about where I want to put *my* lynch vote over where anyone else is going to, #1 priority. You think about what others are thinking, but you don't know which suspicions to trust, so you should be leaning most heavily on your own.

but as a wolf, more than anything, is obsessing over taking the pulse of the village. You want to know who is the village going to lynch, who do they trust, are they onto you. Besides PR sniffing and mechanics, the pulse of the village determines their every. single. move.

So that touches on what I said about Moose's list, frankly it looks more useful to a wolf than to a villager. Maybe she's using it as a villager to try to find patterns of suspicions that will be indicative of affiliation, but I think for the most part, especially how idiotic village can be, using that to direct your own votes is like reading tea leaves from cups in the dark to find wolves. But it would be useful to figure out how to manipulate villager suspicions and break up a villager COT.

Reactions: 1 user
The question mark is probably because her ability (or lack of ability) was stolen the night she died.

who was the ability thief? was that the copier? we did have a copier, right? is this right? because now with MA's flip it looks like it was the village vanillizer... man it would be nice to know who else MA used that on, it might explain the other no kill night (didn't we have another one?)

otherwise I'm wondering how you put this together

Sounded like a hint to a caterer being converted

lol wait, conversion again?

I'm not doing a good job putting this together timewise, but when was that part in the write up in relation to Pip's resurrection?

I'm not trying to convert hunt, I'm trying to figure out the resurrection mechanics because clearly there are some in this game

Also, check out I think it was MI (was it?) I was lynched as a villager for mis-remembering someone as a wolf (was it cowgirl?). It looked like I was lying but really I was just stupid. As I've said tho, yeah, stupid villagers get lynched and maybe they even deserve it.

TLDR:
Crayola sucks at WW.

Wow, I reread my post and now I realize, and I might have said it this game or last, that the reason I was lynched in MI was not putting "lynch" in front of my vote like a *******. So I mis-remembered a game yet again. Maybe I just play too many games back to back.

AM doesn't seem like herself. Don't know how to read that, don't feel like touching that. I put out my contingency vote earlier for her before catching up on the whole thread, based on that. For the moment though, I now think I have higher concerns about others.

For that matter, now I feel torn on LotR. I'm not putting her in village category, but she's sank from the very top of my wolf suspects.

Paws I am also mixed about.

PBC put herself on the mark for me with her earlier comment about game mechanics. Felt like it could have been a wolf slip.

Coop seems oddly sure of herself this game in a way I'm not used to seeing from village Coop. Can't say I'm familiar with wolf Coop. My sense is that my suspicions match hers. So if she's village, I'm going to trust that gut all the more. Obvs if she's wolf I can't read into it at all.

Moose as I pointed out has dug a big huge wolf shaped grave for herself with all of her game behavior. And I don't feel like it's based on just generic noob behavior, so I feel all the more justified about her.

YK and Dolph I have in a similar camp. I outlined my reasons for YK earlier, especially what feels like a Moose subtle defense of YK.

Everyone else I have in a lurker/need to see more/they have at least one or more sketchy things they have done/etc category. I'm not clearing any of them but neither can I say much about, which is itself suspicious.

If you read this and take it to mean that I suspect everyone, at this point, I do.

un-contingency lynch AM (I didn't earlier, to make it clear)

unlynch YK

lynch Moose

I could go either way on Moose or YK. They are my very top suspects and I want to see them flip. The rest of my suspects will have to wait for now. The day could obviously change where I stand on everyone.

Now I'm going to sleep and won't be back on until close to close.

Why are you getting worked up? I'm the only one voting for her. She said something along these lines and has shown it in her actions.
No. That is a mischaracterization.
A) I'm bored that's why
2) "said something along those lines" no she didn't again unless I misread
Snickerdoodle) How do you mean shown in her actions? Where's your proof you ask of everyone else?
This

I don't want her to dig up quotes though or change playstyle. I just want reasoning real time for the leans she already provided. It'd help cut down on the echoing and broaden discussion to hear her viewpoints.
"I don't want her to change her playstyle, just change her playstyle!"
Dogmeat- those voting here have said that her posts have just sounded "off", lots of mechanics discussion, in combo of her singling out SAR on D1
That day (day2), her posts sounded like wolfy vmh. That has decreased, but so have her number and quality of posts.

dogmeat is because people are still upset over the SAR vote.
No. I never had interest in the SAR vote, so that at least mis labels my reads

Lotf's like on this post, I dunno guys, it's wigging me out. I know some people are totally against like analysis, and as the queen of likes, I agree it's a fine and unreliable art.

I just feel like LotF is not only not contributing much content, which fine, that happens, but ALSO that if feels like most of her likes are in support of killing what might seem like easily lynched/easy to support lynching of players. That's a feelz, and I challenge anyone else to analyze LotF's likes, because it seems that's gonna be the most data we might get.

I realize pointing this out can lead to a number of people wolf or villager alike changing their like pattterns, but it's the risk I have to take to point this out.
I like things because I find them funny or interesting or because I think they say something about the player or the game or because I just really like the "like" button at some moments and wanna spread that love.

Analyzing my likes is a waste of time far down the rabbit hole. But, if it makes you happy, I did debate for a while about how to use Morse code or a series of 1s and 0s as a communication method. Good luck!

For that matter, now I feel torn on LotR. I'm not putting her in village category, but she's sank from the very top of my wolf suspects.
Think Lady of the Lake.

Reactions: 1 user
who was the ability thief? was that the copier? we did have a copier, right? is this right? because now with MA's flip it looks like it was the village vanillizer... man it would be nice to know who else MA used that on, it might explain the other no kill night (didn't we have another one?)

otherwise I'm wondering how you put this together
I'm going to say this as nicely as possible. Perhaps you could go back and reread the write-ups when you can't remember who was killed versus a no-kill night, or what abilities have been revealed upon people's lynch/nk.

There is a handy table of contents on the very first page, second post, to make this a little bit easier.