WW at a WWedding! - A Wild Axolotl Production

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh and in case you guys forgot cray was already cleared by genny. So there's no reason to have doubts on what she says even if we didn't know about bryndy

Thought I'd put that out there are it seems to have been lost

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I figure if genny and LotF are village, and I know BJ and I are, that it's 4 of us that I've helped put wolf targets on, assuming you don't do the job for the wolves of killing villagers

the wolves can't NK all 4 of us between now and lylo (I don't think, I haven't looked at the roster or done math), so hopefully the reveal and what supports genny & LotF as town, will build enough of a villager COT (circle of trust) to work with the other real villagers and get this job done

Reactions: 1 user
****kkkkk did genny die? like I said, I checked out this game little while back

masons are like overglorifed vanillagers, basically, without more abilities, PMs, or items, the only data we can get is from the open thread, and that and the fact all I got are leans, doesn't help

I'm also tired of AM pestering me about my leans, like, I'm not doing it anymore I AM NOT REPEATING MYSELF ON THIS, MY LEANS ARE MY LEANS AND THAT'S ****ING IT, THE END, NO MORE TO SAY ON IT

if you want to add something, great, but I have nothing more to add to my gut reads, if I think of anything more specific or I happen to have an answer to follow up questions you want to ask, fine, let's try

I don't have it in me to go back and see where the gut reads came from, so I really don't have anything more to say on it, go ahead and ask your questions, but I don't have answers beyond what I've said on each player already

unless someone wants to correct me about what's happened recently with AM's play, or anyone else I'm wrongly saying is village/wolf as far as you're concerned that I've laid out already

contingency lynch AM

contingency lynch dpmd
if the AM lynch falls through

Members don't see this ad :)
Night 6

THEOTTERS0724-800x534.jpg

With stomachs rumbling, all the guests sat down at their tables. Each table was carefully curated to generate conversation, facilitate laughter, and maximize overall enjoyment. Yes Melchizedek, is just THAT type A. However there was no conversation, no laughter, and to hell with enjoyment.

The tension in the room was palpable. The couple sat at the front of the room, just willing the rest of the wedding to go without a wrinkle. Wildzoo stood in the back observing guests, making sure no one was pocketing knives from the dinner sets. Everyone watched each other warily, sure that if they just looked hard enough they could find the party responsible for the killings. Even under those eagle eyes, it was impossible to keep everyone under surveillance. Did one of the guests coming back from the bathroom look subtly different to you?

"Diiiiiiiner is seeeeeeerved!" announced the caterer in a sing-song voice, clearly not reading the room.

At least the caterer had made it this far, and thank god for that! The serving staff rolled out plates of mouthwatering chicken marsala, tantalizing medium-rare steak, and grilled tofu wellington for our vegetarian guests. Scattered about the room were tables filled with nibbling things. Bacon wrapped shrimp, mini-quiches, and those little hot dog things no one likes, but will eat anyway since its free food.

(I'm really craving good food if you couldn't tell....)

With delicious smells wafting in everyone's noses, people relaxed and began to eat. But before everyone got too comfortable, Capri's hand flew to her throat.

"*GASP* Are there *GASP* walnuts *GASP* in this? *GASP*" she choked out as her throat closed up and her face turned blue. "Its Tofu Wellington, there's no walnuts in Tofu Wellington!" said Coffee. Lawper, with his refined palate, walked over to Capri's table and took a bite. "Coffee is right. There's no walnuts in Tofu Wellington, yet someone has drizzled walnut oil over just this plate!" he exclaimed. The surrounding guests started franticly rummaging through capri's things, looking for her epi-pen.
"Here it is!" Someone with a sly voice called out, and tossed something into the crowd. Stagg grabbed what he thought was the epi-pen and jammed it into Capri's thigh. Capri's condition did not improve and she suddenly went still. Stagg looked at the thing in his hands and realized in horror he'd just injected Capri with more walnut oil.

@capri1722 (subbing for Pippy) - The Guest Who Isn't Sure Why They Got Invited - Vanilla that gained the abilty to watch a player each night.

As everyone was gathered around Capri, Bryndy walked up behind the crowd. She craned her neck to see above everyone and asked "Hey whats going on? Did I miss dinner?"

Alive
1. @SARdoghandler
2. @PrincessButterCup
4. @bryndiana.jones
8. @finnickthedog / @vetmedhead
10. @Animal Midwife
11. @allieh8607 subbing for yk
13. @LadyOtheFarm
18. @Karabiner13
20. @dpmd subbing for DVMD
21. @Crayola227

7. @dpmd - The Mother of the Groom - Night Kill Avoidance
19. @johnnaboo - The DJ - Communication Blocker
14. @SportPonies - The Guest Who Gets Waay too Drunk - Doppleganger
17. @capri1722 - Mother of the Bride -Bomb
16. @MixedAnimals77 - Maid of Honor - Vanillizer
5. @Miranda Senft - Best Man - Secret Keeper
12. @dolphin106258 - The Jealous Ex - Messenger Wolf
9. @StayingPositive2017 - The Father of the Groom - Deathproofer.
15. @Coopah - The Father of the Bride - Redirector Wolf
6. @genny - The Bartender - Role/Ability Seer
3. @capri1722 (subbing for Pip) - The Guest Who Isn't Sure Why They Got Invited - Vanilla turned watcher.

It is now Day 7. Deadline is 10 pm EST.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I shouldn't have let AM annoy me out of the thread, but that's also basically what happened, I was tired of her asking me the exact same questions that I had already addressed, which is going to make me seem evasive and wolfy, and I just don't have the patience for it

I find when she's that thick it's a wolf trick

I shouldn't have allowed that to happen, but I just was tired of the circles of village, even aside from that

I was also tired of dpmd's stuff too

I'm not going to type another word justifying my leans to AM, or combating dpmd's likely wolfy assertions, that I was trying to twist things, I wasn't, I might have been wrong, but if she wants to keep harping on it and doesn't want to move on, take that for how you will

I shouldn't have let AM annoy me out of the thread, but that's also basically what happened, I was tired of her asking me the exact same questions that I had already addressed, which is going to make me seem evasive and wolfy, and I just don't have the patience for it

I find when she's that thick it's a wolf trick

I shouldn't have allowed that to happen, but I just was tired of the circles of village, even aside from that

I was also tired of dpmd's stuff too

I'm not going to type another word justifying my leans to AM, or combating dpmd's likely wolfy assertions, that I was trying to twist things, I wasn't, I might have been wrong, but if she wants to keep harping on it and doesn't want to move on, take that for how you will

Cray, if I was trying to make you seems evasive and wolfy, wouldn't I have actually voted for vote to make a point?

And, no, I'm not convert hunting today.

kay, I might have to reassess my current village list (yes, I see genny died), as well as wolf (AM and dpmd), because I am looking at everyone that was on LotF and BJ's lynches yesterday, which I'll have to go and look again

I would urge the real villagers today to take a hard look at everyone that isn't me, BJ, and tentatively, LotF

that leaves
SAR - don't have strong feelings on, but maybe. Need to see how she voted.
PBC - feels village to me.
VMH has had some good contributions but not as much as I would like.
AM - I've covered, tone is wrong wrong wrong.
Allie/YK - YK was a top suspect for me before, I can't recall why. Allie hasn't helped that being on BJ for reasons I can't fathom.
Kara - I have village lean on despite her clash with BJ before.
dpmd - as discussed.

Mainly I'm writing this because I realized that YK was still around in the form of Allie.

Coming straight out with it:

We have an ability thief. If people cannot prove their abilities for more than 1 time, especially if they only claim the ability after the fact, not before proving it AND cannot repeat it, they are a suspect.

The people I vouch for have all met those standards or shown me enough from others both on this thread and behind the scenes for me to believe them.

Rethink your vouches. Do they meet those standards?
Ok so where do you stand on me then? My role could only be proved once, and it was claimed after the fact. You haven't mentioned me so I'm wondering what your thoughts are.

Hell no. My ability is passive and friendly.

Check me out and see.

I really don't like when people bait us to "check you out" and I'm pretty sure several others don't either- it smacks of a wolf with a cover role.

@Animal Midwife who do you think is wolfy?

I'm checked out, but I would like to see as many players as are willing to play along (and they should be willing to) outline as many players as they are able, who is in their wolf and village camps, and why. Mostly cuz I'm lazy and trying to catch up, but really because doing so today I think is legitimately called for anyway. If not village leans then at least wolf leans.

Members don't see this ad :)
@Animal Midwife who do you think is wolfy?

I'm checked out, but I would like to see as many players as are willing to play along (and they should be willing to) outline as many players as they are able, who is in their wolf and village camps, and why. Mostly cuz I'm lazy and trying to catch up, but really because doing so today I think is legitimately called for anyway. If not village leans then at least wolf leans.

LOTF and SAR need to be pushed.

Ok so where do you stand on me then? My role could only be proved once, and it was claimed after the fact. You haven't mentioned me so I'm wondering what your thoughts are.

I really don't like when people bait us to "check you out" and I'm pretty sure several others don't either- it smacks of a wolf with a cover role.

That's right, it was a vig kill, I think it threw me off YK. I still think it was weird, and in a game that had so much village protection, I'm frankly expecting there to be some extra kill mechanism for the wolves.

Maybe I've put too much faith in LotF and Kara.

@Karabiner13 how do you feel about AM?

AM how do you feel about Allie/YK & Kara?
I'm sure Kara will answer but she's said numerous times she would eat her hat if AM was a wolf.

There's just too much soft vouching going on and it's muddying everything up. I feel like I'm way outside of a loop of communication/info sharing circle and it makes it really hard to figure out what's real and hard clearing information vs a "he said she said" ability-related soft vouch.

I don't know what's real anymore.

david-tennant-image-3-89779339.jpg

(Incidentally, if you've never seen the Decoy Bride with David Tennant, you really should)

unlynch AM

lynch dpmd

for now, I'm willing to consider a dpmd defense that isn't in the form of accusing me of lying, I think there's more reason for village to trust me as village and that I wasn't trying to misrepresent her on purpose in any way

in fact, I feel like she's actually misrepresenting that I was misrepresenting anything to paint me a liar, because she didn't like me pointing out that initially she voted me for no good reason, I think she did overstate Dolph's concerns (a confirmed wolf) as a reason to vote me and when I called her on this, instead of backing off me she double-downed, knowing that I'd gotten a lot wrong this game and I'm a favored mislynch, rather than back track

it doesn't feel village on village here to me, you guys are welcome to tell me what you make of it

I'm backing off of AM for now because she's making sense to me. I'm very torn on LotF, Kara, and AM, because 2/3 I had firmly as village but I'm hearing differing things from each. So I'm reassessing where I am on the 3, in case not all are village, and it's not a question of 3 villagers just not all not agreeing on one another. If it isn't, it's hard for me to say which of the 3 are cleared vs wolf.

The defense of YK from AM, if I'm willing to consider AM's point on SAR (which I agree on), then I'll consider the rest of it, including backing of YK, for now.

Top suspects at this moment are dpmd, SAR, with AM and YK not too far behind. I agree SAR needs pushed.

Day 1 Lynch Tally

dpmd (5) - pip, dolphin, Kara, MOOSE, Capri
MOOSE (3) - jbooze, pbc, dpmd
Pipperoni
() -
DVMD (1) - sporty
peebs (1) - coop
cray (1) - LoTF
AM (2) - bj, genny
lotf (1) - cray
mixy (1) - kal
kara () -
sporty (1) - DVMD
SAR (1) - dogmeat
jboo (3) - sar, AM, Paws
dogmeat (1) - mixy

21/21 votes

Day 2 Lynch Tally

jboo (6)
- AM, MOOSE, YK, dolph, Coop, Dogmeat
sporty (1) - karabou
Mixy (1) - Cray
MOOSE (1) - paws
cray (2) - genny, Sporty
YK () -
Capri (1) - Mixy
Coop (1) - SAR
AM (1) - LOTF
Dogmeat (4) - PBC, bryndi, Capri, Jboo

18/19 votes
Missing: DVMD

Day 3 Lynch Tally
capri (6)
- Mixy, PBC, MOOSE, dogmeat, Cray, dpmd
PBC (1) - SAR
dogmeat (4) - bryndi, dolphin, YK, capri
YK (1) - Coop
Dolphin
(2) - Paws, Kara
Cray (2) - Genny, LOTF
LOTF (1) - AM
MOOSE () -

17/17 votes

Day 4 Official pre vig kill Lynch Tally
AM (1) - lotf
Dolphin (3) - paws, AM, pip
Moose (2) - dogmeat, cray
Peebs (2) - coop, SAR
bj (1) - karabou

7/16 vote
Day 4 Final Lynch Tally

AM (4) - lotf, DogMeat, genny, Pippy
Dolphin (5) - paws, AM, YK, Coop, Cray
Peebs (1) - SAR
bj (1) - karabou
YK () -
Coop (2) - PBC, bryndi
dpmd () -
cray (2) - dpmd, Dolphin

15/15 votes

Day 5 Lynch Tally
(pre info drop)
AM (3) - lotf, SAR, Coop
coop
(2) - bj, AM
dpmd (3) - genny, cray, dogmeat
SAR (1) - pip

9/13 votes
Missing: PBC, allie, dpmd, Kara

Day 5 Lynch Tally (post info drop)
AM (1) - SAR
coop (9) - bj, AM, karabou, dogmeat, dpmd, peebs, lotf, allie, cray
dpmd () -
SAR () -
Dogmeat (3) - pip, genny, coop

13/13 votes

Day 6 Lynch Tally
lotf (4) - AM, karabou, bryndi, dpmd
SAR (1) - PBC
bryndi (5) - SAR, capri, LOTF, allie, dogmeat

10/11 votes
Missing: Cray

unlynch AM

lynch dpmd

for now, I'm willing to consider a dpmd defense that isn't in the form of accusing me of lying, I think there's more reason for village to trust me as village and that I wasn't trying to misrepresent her on purpose in any way

in fact, I feel like she's actually misrepresenting that I was misrepresenting anything to paint me a liar, because she didn't like me pointing out that initially she voted me for no good reason, I think she did overstate Dolph's concerns (a confirmed wolf) as a reason to vote me and when I called her on this, instead of backing off me she double-downed, knowing that I'd gotten a lot wrong this game and I'm a favored mislynch, rather than back track

it doesn't feel village on village here to me, you guys are welcome to tell me what you make of it

I'm backing off of AM for now because she's making sense to me. I'm very torn on LotF, Kara, and AM, because 2/3 I had firmly as village but I'm hearing differing things from each. So I'm reassessing where I am on the 3, in case not all are village, and it's not a question of 3 villagers just not all not agreeing on one another. If it isn't, it's hard for me to say which of the 3 are cleared vs wolf.

The defense of YK from AM, if I'm willing to consider AM's point on SAR (which I agree on), then I'll consider the rest of it, including backing of YK, for now.

Top suspects at this moment are dpmd, SAR, with AM and YK not too far behind. I agree SAR needs pushed.

dpmd broke the tie towards Coop and was on LOTF and to help push it away from bryndi.

Day 1 Lynch Tally

dpmd (5) - pip, dolphin, Kara, MOOSE, Capri
MOOSE (3) - jbooze, pbc, dpmd
Pipperoni
() -
DVMD (1) - sporty
peebs (1) - coop
cray (1) - LoTF
AM (2) - bj, genny
lotf (1) - cray
mixy (1) - kal
kara () -
sporty (1) - DVMD
SAR (1) - dogmeat
jboo (3) - sar, AM, Paws
dogmeat (1) - mixy

21/21 votes

Day 2 Lynch Tally

jboo (6)
- AM, MOOSE, YK, dolph, Coop, Dogmeat
sporty (1) - karabou
Mixy (1) - Cray
MOOSE (1) - paws
cray (2) - genny, Sporty
YK () -
Capri (1) - Mixy
Coop (1) - SAR
AM (1) - LOTF
Dogmeat (4) - PBC, bryndi, Capri, Jboo

18/19 votes
Missing: DVMD

Day 3 Lynch Tally
capri (6)
- Mixy, PBC, MOOSE, dogmeat, Cray, dpmd
PBC (1) - SAR
dogmeat (4) - bryndi, dolphin, YK, capri
YK (1) - Coop
Dolphin
(2) - Paws, Kara
Cray (2) - Genny, LOTF
LOTF (1) - AM
MOOSE () -

17/17 votes

Day 4 Official pre vig kill Lynch Tally
AM (1) - lotf
Dolphin (3) - paws, AM, pip
Moose (2) - dogmeat, cray
Peebs (2) - coop, SAR
bj (1) - karabou

7/16 vote
Day 4 Final Lynch Tally

AM (4) - lotf, DogMeat, genny, Pippy
Dolphin (5) - paws, AM, YK, Coop, Cray
Peebs (1) - SAR
bj (1) - karabou
YK () -
Coop (2) - PBC, bryndi
dpmd () -
cray (2) - dpmd, Dolphin

15/15 votes

Day 5 Lynch Tally
(pre info drop)
AM (3) - lotf, SAR, Coop
coop
(2) - bj, AM
dpmd (3) - genny, cray, dogmeat
SAR (1) - pip

9/13 votes
Missing: PBC, allie, dpmd, Kara

Day 5 Lynch Tally (post info drop)
AM (1) - SAR
coop (9) - bj, AM, karabou, dogmeat, dpmd, peebs, lotf, allie, cray
dpmd () -
SAR () -
Dogmeat (3) - pip, genny, coop

13/13 votes

Day 6 Lynch Tally
lotf (4) - AM, karabou, bryndi, dpmd
SAR (1) - PBC
bryndi (5) - SAR, capri, LOTF, allie, dogmeat

10/11 votes
Missing: Cray

what was the info drop?

dpmd broke the tie towards Coop and was on LOTF and to help push it away from bryndi.

the dpmd thing could have been a bus, and because I'm not ready to toss out that LotF is village and dpmd wolf, in which case pushing the lynch to LotF over BJ isn't that meaningful

the dpmd thing could have been a bus, because I'm not ready to toss out that LotF is village and dpmd wolf, in which case pushing the lynch to LotF over BJ isn't that meaningful

Couldn't LOTF have bussed Coop too?

I'm willing to budge on all my wolf suspects and village suspects (except BJ) which makes this very problematic

That's actually not that problematic. WW is about evolving on your reads when new info comes out.

Couldn't LOTF have bussed Coop too?

yes, that is a good point
like I said, you, Kara, LotF are all making sense and that is making it very hard for me to compute the contradictions and vote, except as I said depending on what happens to today I might come off dpmd, I just don't know to who

how many wolves do we think are left? (and no, I'm not going to convert hunt today either)

2 or 3? So lylo isn't today, but tomorrow instead perhaps?

how many wolves do we think are left? (and no, I'm not going to convert hunt today either)

2 or 3? So lylo isn't today, but tomorrow instead perhaps?

Likely. So we need to vote together and no more last second counterwagons. Three times in a row is too much for my taste.

Okay guys, I think there's a wolf in SAR or Kara. Otherwise the village had at least 3 ways to seer abilities and that seems heavy handed. Ability seering is important for the wolves and isn't always reliable for the village (ability doesn't always match up with affiliation), so I'm really suspicious that the game would be designed with so much if it on the village side.

Kara, I think you lied about using your ability on Sporty N1. You were the one who switched seats with her N2. I just have a really hard time imagining a wolf targeting themselves and expecting the actions to go to Sporty without complications. It seems like a stupid risk for that early in the game. If anything went wrong (she was protected, or . . . ) it would backfire and kill you instead. I also wouldn't be shocked at Mel and Dubz giving your ability to a villager. those two are as crazy as my ex.

So that leaves SAR, who I wanted to lynch yesterday. Between the two of you SAR has probably the least sketchy ability but makes the most sense to me as a wolf in every other way.

Lynch SAR

unlynch AM

lynch dpmd

Ok, I won't accuse you of lying. I will just say maybe you can't read and retain info that well. I voted for you exactly once on a day everyone was voting someone else and that person made a lackluster defense attempt. Yesterday I posted how I no longer thought Bryndi was a wolf because of her posts and that was in the morning. I also posted I wasn't sure what to think because someone had vouched for you. So since your sketch lean on me is because you think I keep coming after you (or your mason, something that would have been helpful for the group to know yesterday-insert relevant wedding singer gif here) that is incorrect. If it is based on something else then I can address that.

Okay guys, I think there's a wolf in SAR or Kara. Otherwise the village had at least 3 ways to seer abilities and that seems heavy handed. Ability seering is important for the wolves and isn't always reliable for the village (ability doesn't always match up with affiliation), so I'm really suspicious that the game would be designed with so much if it on the village side.

Kara, I think you lied about using your ability on Sporty N1. You were the one who switched seats with her N2. I just have a really hard time imagining a wolf targeting themselves and expecting the actions to go to Sporty without complications. It seems like a stupid risk for that early in the game. If anything went wrong (she was protected, or . . . ) it would backfire and kill you instead. I also wouldn't be shocked at Mel and Dubz giving your ability to a villager. those two are as crazy as my ex.

So that leaves SAR, who I wanted to lynch yesterday. Between the two of you SAR has probably the least sketchy ability but makes the most sense to me as a wolf in every other way.

Lynch SAR
If sporty wasn't the person she submitted her action on would it be a lie to have answered no to the question?

Ok, I won't accuse you of lying. I will just say maybe you can't read and retain info that well. I voted for you exactly once on a day everyone was voting someone else and that person made a lackluster defense attempt. Yesterday I posted how I no longer thought Bryndi was a wolf because of her posts and that was in the morning. I also posted I wasn't sure what to think because someone had vouched for you. So since your sketch lean on me is because you think I keep coming after you (or your mason, something that would have been helpful for the group to know yesterday-insert relevant wedding singer gif here) that is incorrect. If it is based on something else then I can address that.

fair enough, I'll table it

I feel really bad what happened to BJ, although it looks like even if I hadn't ghosted yesterday, if I hadn't been on in the last 15 min before lynch it wouldn't have mattered

I guess everyone was so sure LotF should be saved, like OK I guess, why did BJ seem like the next best candidate? that's wolfy af (not saying this to you directly dmpd, it's more in the vein of wtf even happened yesterday you guys)

If sporty wasn't the person she submitted her action on would it be a lie to have answered no to the question?
If she was redirected? She would have known she used her ability on Sporty, even if that wasn't what she submitted (unless mod results didn't include who she was redirected to, but even then with Sporty dead and revealed she could figure it out) so yes.

nevermind

lynch SAR

I'm willing to go here because I have a lot more trust for everyone that has spoken today and vouched for others, compared to her

need to hear more from @vetmedhead today

If she was redirected? She would have known she used her ability on Sporty, even if that wasn't what she submitted (unless mod results didn't include who she was redirected to, but even then with Sporty dead and revealed she could figure it out) so yes.
Fair enough. I don't consider it exactly a lie but we have established in the Lounge that I have a more fluid definition of honesty in general.

Reactions: 2 users
fair enough, I'll table it

I feel really bad what happened to BJ, although it looks like even if I hadn't ghosted yesterday, if I hadn't been on in the last 15 min before lynch it wouldn't have mattered

I guess everyone was so sure LotF should be saved, like OK I guess, why did BJ seem like the next best candidate? that's wolfy af (not saying this to you directly dmpd, it's more in the vein of wtf even happened yesterday you guys)
I realize in retrospect my post reads meaner than I intended. Glad you either didn't think so or just hid your response to that. But either way I wanted to say I didn't mean it to be so insulting.

Really? Would I havr drawn that much attention to myself yesterday if I was a wolf? If I was a wolf I could have just let either of them go down and been just as happy. I have solid evidence that LotF is village. Was I supposed to just let her go down without trying to get people elsewhere? I was just as willing to lynch dpmd yesterday, but everyone else who was on seemed to agree to go bryndy so that's where I stayed. My entire purpose was to try and save someone I firmly believe is village and I was wrong about the next person on my list. It's ww, it happens. I was panicking that we were going to casually lose someone I'd cleared, so yeah I didn't make sense.

My logic for choosing bryndy came from Kara. Her POE list was me, LotF, PBC, and Bryndy. I knew LotF was village, I'm hoping she can vouch I've used my ability in a villagey way because that's what I've tried to do, and I have strong evidence as well that pbc is village.

That meant that if kara had truly cleared people to take off her POE list, bryndy was the only one left.

It seemed very neat and tidy and I had hoped it would catch us a wolf, I was wrong.

My biggest concern right now is that my cleared list and kara's vouched list basically cover everyone. So either kara is a wolf (something that is starting to ping for me) or aomeone we've cleared we are very, very wrong about