-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Crazy Town
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ok, I can close the lynch now and there will be a long night again or I can close at 6PM. Thoughts???
Long night
E
Escalla
long night
+1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok lynch closed. Results pending, be patient on my phone.
Just missed lynch. Pretty sure it was obvious I'd be lynching Abbers, though, like I did yesterday.
Done with 1 job, on to the next. This heat in MN is killing me! 🙁
Escalla, I think there was a PM ban the night TV moved. That might be why you weren't consulted?
Done with 1 job, on to the next. This heat in MN is killing me! 🙁
Escalla, I think there was a PM ban the night TV moved. That might be why you weren't consulted?
E
Escalla
Just missed lynch. Pretty sure it was obvious I'd be lynching Abbers, though, like I did yesterday.
Done with 1 job, on to the next. This heat in MN is killing me! 🙁
Escalla, I think there was a PM ban the night TV moved. That might be why you weren't consulted?
Just during the day. But I figured that was the reason.
Had this all typed up then lost service, trying again....
The residents of crazy town storm into abber's home, she must pay for the deaths. Unfortunately, abbers is nowhere to be found so the residents set up explosives in abber's card deck. When abbers gets home, she opens the deck and is blown into a million pieces by the explosives...
You have lynched, abbers, psychic/palm reader and a zombie
Night deadline is 8AM PST/11AM EST
Player list will be updated after the night cycle..
The residents of crazy town storm into abber's home, she must pay for the deaths. Unfortunately, abbers is nowhere to be found so the residents set up explosives in abber's card deck. When abbers gets home, she opens the deck and is blown into a million pieces by the explosives...
You have lynched, abbers, psychic/palm reader and a zombie
Night deadline is 8AM PST/11AM EST
Player list will be updated after the night cycle..
E
Escalla
Excellent!
Well, I'm certainly not voting to lynch myself. 🙁 But it sure does look like I'm getting lynched regardless.
Lynch escalla for starting all this mess about "lynch abbers" in her drunken stupor.
Lynch escalla for starting all this mess about "lynch abbers" in her drunken stupor.
*****
I tarried too long! Whoopsie.
Now I may enjoy cocktails with LIS.
*****
I tarried too long! Whoopsie.
Now I may enjoy cocktails with LIS.
*****
Well, I'm certainly not voting to lynch myself. 🙁 But it sure does look like I'm getting lynched regardless.
Lynch escalla for starting all this mess about "lynch abbers" in her drunken stupor.

&&&&&&&&&&&&
Only have time for a quick post for now.
Hint of the day...
Q: What do living wolves do?
A: * They see
* They avoid
* They veto
* They move
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Did you move yourself or did someone move you?
Did you move yourself or did someone move you?
I sent him the wheelchair.
*****
I tarried too long! Whoopsie.
Now I may enjoy cocktails with LIS.
*****
This was the second time I had a feeling about you and was right! Apparently it's not safe that I play in a game with you!😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
Well, I'm certainly not voting to lynch myself. 🙁 But it sure does look like I'm getting lynched regardless.
Lynch escalla for starting all this mess about "lynch abbers" in her drunken stupor.
I miss my tequila....the fun is always worth the headache.

SnS come back!
SnS come back!
*********
Nope...dead bartender is keeping it all to herself.
Drunk ghosts are way more fun and less scary
*********
Glad we finally seem to be making some headway on the wolfies... 3 down, 2 to go, barring additional conversions?
There's three. SOV told us what the living wolves could do and there were four. We took one of them out today.
There's three. SOV told us what the living wolves could do and there were four. We took one of them out today.
Misssssed thatttttt.
I was stilllllll workkkking frommmthe fivvvvvveee thatttttt SOV saiddddd way earlierrrrr
E
Escalla
To drunk to talk btw. That's why I have been quiet. *Passes out *
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

No, don't do that! Moar shots!

To drunk to talk btw. That's why I have been quiet. *Passes out *
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
*********
You went to another bar in another town??😱 Traitor!!!
*******
*********
You went to another bar in another town??😱 Traitor!!!
*******
Not really sure. Memory is a touch fuzzy. *Reaches for the EverClear*. **** is about to get real...
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Not really sure. Memory is a touch fuzzy. *Reaches for the EverClear*. **** is about to get real...
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
*******
Not absinthe?
********
So is there an alcohol item too? 😕
E
Escalla
So is there an alcohol item too? 😕
The whiskey is a seer item.
SnS was making people drunk.
Consider night deadline at 9AM, due to Vegas and I'm not getting up at 8AM.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sawry, FFM! I used a bit o whiskey on you the other night to check up on you. He has been reconfirmed as a drunkard. I realize this does not mean he isn't a zombie, but I thought it might be useful to know his character is still the same.
The only other item I have had was the windex, which I used on SnS Night 4.
that the night brings fortune to the villagers.
The only other item I have had was the windex, which I used on SnS Night 4.
that the night brings fortune to the villagers.Sawry, FFM! I used a bit o whiskey on you the other night to check up on you. He has been reconfirmed as a drunkard. I realize this does not mean he isn't a zombie, but I thought it might be useful to know his character is still the same.
The only other item I have had was the windex, which I used on SnS Night 4.
that the night brings fortune to the villagers.
Hmm...whiskey was used on me, but I don't have to act drunk? I has confusion.
SnS could make people drunk, but the whiskey item only gets you drunk for the moment of telling me who you are. I think that is how it works anyway.
so when dwin was acting drunk on the thread, he was drunk IRL?
so when dwin was acting drunk on the thread, he was drunk IRL?
No idea. Fun either way, except the real hangover this morning if so.

so when dwin was acting drunk on the thread, he was drunk IRL?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
That was my interpretation
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Night is closed results are pending.
I can get this all sent out on my 1MB of free internet.
I can get this all sent out on my 1MB of free internet.The wheelchair was distraught over the loss of the bar owner SnS
its favourite hang is the town pub getting whiskey drunk with the locals
and it was just not the same with the passing of the best drink slinger in all of Crazy Town. More than a little drunk, the wheelchair weaved its way down Main St. picking up a passenger TV who was out on a nightly stroll gazing up at the stars. Weaving and wobbling down the road, tossing and turning, spinning and lurching, it was one gut churning ride
. by the end TV was left in a heap at the corner of Dick and Cumin barfing her guts out repeatedly. Eeeeuuuwwww
In other news, the night was quiet and no one died.
Lynch Deadline is to be determined. Devyn is in Ireland now and I am on PST, we are going to discuss and come up with a decent deadline for both of us. Will let you know as soon as we figure it out.
Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
2. SOV
3. swings - news reporter
4. SnS - bar owner
5. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
6. abber - psychic/zombie
Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. bbeventer
3. FH
4. Wld - hairdresser
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow
6. nohika - veterinarian
The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
In other news, the night was quiet and no one died.
Lynch Deadline is to be determined. Devyn is in Ireland now and I am on PST, we are going to discuss and come up with a decent deadline for both of us. Will let you know as soon as we figure it out.
Town Hall:
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. bbeventer
3. FH
Pete's Pizza:
2. Allie
5. kbrow
The Grind:
2. FFM
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
so when dwin was acting drunk on the thread, he was drunk IRL?
Nope. Here are my N9 results:
"You decide to stop into a bar on your way home and though the alcohol flows straight through you, you still end up pissed out of your mind and must now post as if you are drunk on the thread.
You have also taken a taxi ride to The Grind. "
Though honestly I don't change too much when I'm drunk (apparently I'm very borning when drunk).
lynch lupin
just a gut feeling.
just a gut feeling.
E
Escalla
I'm down with lynching Lupin.
E
Escalla
Still deciding on some things though. I'm going to hold off for a bit.
Still deciding on some things though. I'm going to hold off for a bit.
what kinds of things?
Nope. Not a good idea. I have reason to believe allie was blocked last night and there was no kill. Gonna go with that.
lynch allie
lynch allie
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
E
Escalla
what kinds of things?
I really think there's still an original to be found in the Quik Stop.......I haven't decided which one I'm going with yet though.
Lupin
WS
FH
Hmmm....
Nope. Not a good idea. I have reason to believe allie was blocked last night and there was no kill. Gonna go with that.
lynch allie
How sure are you on this? I know that foxy was blocked as well.
what kinds of things?
***********************
THINGZZZZZZZ!!!!!
Er.
I mean.
BRAINZZZZZZZZ..... MOAR BRAINZZZZZZ
***********************
I really think there's still an original to be found in the Quik Stop.......I haven't decided which one I'm going with yet though.
Lupin
WS
FH
Hmmm....
good to know I have similar thoughts.👍
E
Escalla
Nope. Not a good idea. I have reason to believe allie was blocked last night and there was no kill. Gonna go with that.
lynch allie
Why are you being so cryptic about it? I don't get it.
Was it the whip or do you think she ate too much? Because if it was the latter, I thought we could only tell by people replying which one it was. Protection or block.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K