-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Crazy Town
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Again, my veto only triggered if hedgie used her ability.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
I don't get what is so hilarious rojo. 😡
And Dwin....did you have it set to veto this lynch no matter what?
*****************
I posted that before Dwin admitted to it, and I was just laughing at the ****show that is going on... from the dead this is just too funny... I'd be pulling out my hair if alive, but now I just get to enjoy the show...
*****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey you think I made the wrong call fine. Lynch me. I won't even veto it. Nothing to hide here. I'm not our wolf. And yes I do have another veto.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
At least one more.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Mods can we pm yet
Yes, fire was only for the day cycle.
Dwin wasn't elected mayor right? That is his role?
I think he is hungry, and lupin should feed him tonight.
Would we have a mayor and a politician in the wolf bed together?
Someone vetoed abber's lynch. How many vetoes do we actually think are out there?
Hard to look back on my phone but pretty sure Abber wasn't actually stated in the write up to be a veto as mine do.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
*was. Damn phone.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
E
Escalla
Just so everyone knows....I start orientation tomorrow and will be there all day with limited breaks. I'll pop on when I can.
Would we have a mayor and a politician in the wolf bed together?
Well, once I think about it, Mayor would be a good role name for the unseerable wolf overlord. Vetoing lynches when unelected as mayor seems wolfy.
That being said, Dwin's actions haven't screamed wolf to me, provided he really wasn't the one to veto abbers' lynch. He does know everyone I have cleared, FWIW.
So, I am as confused as everyone else

&&&&&&&&&&&&&
7. TV: Investigated 3 times. Everyone seems suspicious of her but she keeps coming up clean which is .......suspicious.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
That's a good point, if I was a villager I should have investigation results as a wolf at least one out of three times, right?
E
Escalla
That's a good point, if I was a villager I should have investigation results as a wolf at least one out of three times, right?
What?
What?
I was being sarcastic in response to the statement that it is suspicious that people consistently get results that I am a villager.
If there is a wolf that can be cleared in investigation, that just means all investigations are useless; I don't see how I am more suspicious because my results were consistently that I was cleared
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was being sarcastic in response to the statement that it is suspicious that people consistently get results that I am a villager.
If there is a wolf that can be cleared in investigation, that just means all investigations are useless; I don't see how I am more suspicious because my results were consistently that I was cleared
it's doubtful that both the wolves left can evade seering however. So not all investigations are useless. 😉
My suspicions for converted wolf are:
Lupin
kbrow
BBE
Allie, Hedgie, Escalla, Dwin, and TV have all been Seered after N6. We were told from N7-N11 there were no conversions. I do not believe the converted wolf would ALSO be able to avoid investigation.
I am going off of an incomplete list of cleared players after N6. THIS is why I wanted SOV to post who was cleared. 😡 We could have skipped this whole ridiculous thing with Hedgie moving votes and Dwin Veto-ing. We could have actually gotten a wolf this lynch.
Yes, I left myself and FFM off those lists. I know I am not a wolf. FFM, I don't know. I don't think he was resurrected a wolf. I think he is still a villager.
Lupin
kbrow
BBE
Allie, Hedgie, Escalla, Dwin, and TV have all been Seered after N6. We were told from N7-N11 there were no conversions. I do not believe the converted wolf would ALSO be able to avoid investigation.
I am going off of an incomplete list of cleared players after N6. THIS is why I wanted SOV to post who was cleared. 😡 We could have skipped this whole ridiculous thing with Hedgie moving votes and Dwin Veto-ing. We could have actually gotten a wolf this lynch.
Yes, I left myself and FFM off those lists. I know I am not a wolf. FFM, I don't know. I don't think he was resurrected a wolf. I think he is still a villager.
Night is Closed... Results Pending
A huge storm hit Crazy Town, thunder and lightning, rain pouring from the sky of epic proportions
. it was massive, but thankfully only a few residents were affected by the weather as the remainder went about their nightly routine.
Lupin was seen joyriding around the city on the wheelchair amidst the rain, singing songs about rain, drinking straight from a bottle of booze, and having a grand old time. A dead SOV is seen taking a cab to The Grind perhaps even corpses need coffee?😕
On the dawn of this very stormy night, they wake to find that no one has died.
Night Deadline is 6PM PST/9PM EST/2AM IT.
Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei - pharmacist
2. swings - news reporter
3. SnS - bar owner
4. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
5. abber - psychic/zombie
6. Lupin
Quik Stop:
1. FH - politician/zombie
2. Wld - hairdresser
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow
6. nohika - veterinarian
The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
10. SOV
Lupin was seen joyriding around the city on the wheelchair amidst the rain, singing songs about rain, drinking straight from a bottle of booze, and having a grand old time. A dead SOV is seen taking a cab to The Grind perhaps even corpses need coffee?😕
On the dawn of this very stormy night, they wake to find that no one has died.
Night Deadline is 6PM PST/9PM EST/2AM IT.
Town Hall:
Finnegan's Pub:
6. Lupin
Quik Stop:
Pete's Pizza:
2. Allie
5. kbrow
The Grind:
2. FFM
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
&&&&&&&&&&&
hint if the day
Don't ask the mods questions they don't want answered, cause you end up with no info🙁
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
hint if the day
Don't ask the mods questions they don't want answered, cause you end up with no info🙁
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Does anyone else find it curious that the wolves have so few kills in this game. Makes we wonder if there is something else going on we are missing?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Does anyone else find it curious that the wolves have so few kills in this game. Makes we wonder if there is something else going on we are missing?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
SOV--when you said the original wolf was a she were just going off of the fact that it's mostly females left? Is dwin a male? I don't know so I didn't know if you were trying to exclude dwin.
&&&&&&&&&
No..I just didn't really think about dwin. Thought the rest never killed people were female. My error.
&&&&&&&&&&&&
SOV, if dyachei was the seer, what did SnS do?
&&&&&&&&&&&
I believe, although I have no direct evidence, that she might have been a protector. I never asked dyachei...SnS was already dead when I got moved....
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yup I was blocked last night. Tried to list SOV as my outside person to talk to but didn't work.
So, just to further explain my reasoning yesterday. My veto only triggered if hedgie switched the votes to another player. I didn't want that to happen. I didn't want to risk losing two villagers in a single cycle. could kbrow be a wolf? Yes. But hedgie was guessing (just as we are) and if she was wrong (or worse a wolf) then we would have lost kbrow followed by (potentially) another kill.
Don't agree? Fine. As I said yesterday lynch away. You won't find your wolf. I won't even veto it (even though I could) because I wouldn't want to drag this out and provide an extra night for kills.
Don't agree? Fine. As I said yesterday lynch away. You won't find your wolf. I won't even veto it (even though I could) because I wouldn't want to drag this out and provide an extra night for kills.
Morning all! I have no idea if the blocking of dwin had anything to do with no deaths. I hope it didn't mean conversion. There were two people with protection last night, so that is possible why as well.
Oh yeah, lynch hedgie.
E
Escalla
Yup I was blocked last night. Tried to list SOV as my outside person to talk to but didn't work.
Good thing he's here now.
I'm between bbe, kbrow and hedgie at the moment. Still thinking on a couple things and will put in a vote on my lunch break.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******
This game is still going? Sheesh these brain suckers are relentless.
*******
This game is still going? Sheesh these brain suckers are relentless.
*******
Good thing he's here now.
I'm between bbe, kbrow and hedgie at the moment. Still thinking on a couple things and will put in a vote on my lunch break.
You won't find a wolf here, I assure you. At this point, I think I'm going to lynch hedgie, again.
I think that allie is flying under the radar too. I think a good person to convert would be someone who has to post in pics only.
lynch allie
that being said, I don't have anything to go on right now. Just people I haven't cleared vs people I have.
lynch allie
that being said, I don't have anything to go on right now. Just people I haven't cleared vs people I have.
Official Lynch Tally
hedgie - 2 (dwin, bbe)
allie - 1 (FFM)
2/10 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/9 PM EST/2 AM IT... unless DVM decides otherwise.
LYNCH MOAR!
hedgie - 2 (dwin, bbe)
allie - 1 (FFM)
2/10 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/9 PM EST/2 AM IT... unless DVM decides otherwise.
LYNCH MOAR!
Hey everyone!!
New Lynch Deadline from now on;
5PM PST/8PM EST/1AM IT
NOW LYNCH!!!!!
New Lynch Deadline from now on;
5PM PST/8PM EST/1AM IT
NOW LYNCH!!!!!
I think that allie is flying under the radar too. I think a good person to convert would be someone who has to post in pics only.
lynch allie
that being said, I don't have anything to go on right now. Just people I haven't cleared vs people I have.
Allie was cleared recently by dyachei, so she isnt the convert. The convert has to be one of those three that I listed earlier. Im waiting for SOV to pm dyacheis cleared list and when they were cleared, to see if we can narrow it down further. If he does not pm me in the next 3 hrs, I will be voting for hedgie again.
I think it may be hedgie. I think I will go with that unless something else tips the scales.
lynch hedgie
lynch hedgie
lupin, I sent you the wheelchair. I thought people could use that to move around? You didn't want to join us in the grind?
lupin, I sent you the wheelchair. I thought people could use that to move around? You didn't want to join us in the grind?
when I had the wheelchair I went for a ride (I think it was in the write up the next morning too), but it didn't actually change my location.
lupin, I sent you the wheelchair. I thought people could use that to move around? You didn't want to join us in the grind?
I did't receive anything in regards to the wheelchair. I was surprised in the write-up that I had another joyride. It is possible that it allowed me to cook my meal though, despite TV's rainstorm.
*****lynch allie*****
She's been blocked several of the nights with no kills. I'm not a wolf but whatever. At least I won't have to try and figure out who they are anymore.
This isn't true. I blocked her a couple of times and there were kills those nights.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually, one of my blocked nights was a no kill night, but we determined that to be FH's whipping that prevented that. I think...
Who posts most in a row talking with themself?
E
Escalla
I'm going to go with lynch hedgie. I'm suspicious of Allie as well...but I don't think she's the converted one since she was recently investigated. I'm trying to focus on the conversions at the moment since they are easier to narrow down.
Also, while blocking provides some clues, I'm trying look at other things mostly since we have so many blockers/protectors with items and such.
Also, while blocking provides some clues, I'm trying look at other things mostly since we have so many blockers/protectors with items and such.
E
Escalla
I learned that kind of communication is considered autocrine in nature. 😀 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K