WW Crazy Town

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have zero clue who to vote for. WS seems particularly outspoken now that we have gotten down in size a bit, but that is probably due to her not making it to the endish side of a WW game in a while. :laugh:

Hedgie's ability seems pretty wolfy to me. kbrow is no longer clear and I could see her getting away with things under the tutelage of a wise elder wolf. Escalla I don't believe to be a wolf, nor FFM. Dwin has become slightly more questionable. TV is still ok I think. bbeventer also has somewhat of a questionable role/ability, but didn't give me wolf vibe either.

I have no gut feelings on anyone. I haz frustration.

lolwut?
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Based on what I know this is how I handicap things (with some random comments thrown in)


Most Likely to be a conversion: (in no particular order - actually just copied them in randomly).

BBE: cleared a long time ago.
WS: has a moving ability
Hedgie: Cleared a long time ago.
Kbrow : no ideas
Lupin: no ideas.

Good Candidates for original head wolf. (in no particular order - see above)

8. Dwin. Mayor. Perfect role for a leader.
2. Allie, Can't talk. Sounds like a zombie role.
7. TV: Investigated 3 times. Everyone seems suspicious of her but she keeps coming up clean which is .......suspicious.


Others: (in no particular order - see above).

2. FFM: Resurrection as a wolf is not the same as conversion, so I don't think that FFM is 100% clean, but a low priority.

6. Escalla: Seems to have nailed most of the wolves...can't see any wolf pack agreeing to be that altruistic.


No one is beyond suspicion to me right now. 5 candidates for the conversion. Anyone could be the original.

I have looked through this a few times and I don't think I have really done anything the wolves don't already know. In fact, it just demonstrates how little I really now. I know a lot of the roles, but not all of them from PM-ing. I just honestly don't think roles matter in any way at this point. I have to assume between an unseerable leader and a convert, the wolves know all the roles anyway.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
Official Lynch Vote Tally

hedgie - 5 (TV, KB, WS, dwin, FFM)
KB - 1 (hedgie)

6/11 votes cast

Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/2AM IT This Lynch stays open until DVM deems she wants to close it (she is the lynch closing mod!) :meanie:

LYNCH MOAR!

tumblr_mq4ke6ISEO1s2yz2ro9_500.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have zero clue who to vote for. WS seems particularly outspoken now that we have gotten down in size a bit, but that is probably due to her not making it to the endish side of a WW game in a while. :laugh:

Hedgie's ability seems pretty wolfy to me. kbrow is no longer clear and I could see her getting away with things under the tutelage of a wise elder wolf. Escalla I don't believe to be a wolf, nor FFM. Dwin has become slightly more questionable. TV is still ok I think. bbeventer also has somewhat of a questionable role/ability, but didn't give me wolf vibe either.

I have no gut feelings on anyone. I haz frustration.

dog-frustrated.jpg

I share your frustration, given my attention is now divided between here and school.
My I dont know list: allie, hedige, TV, FFM
My I don't think their a wolf list: WS, Lupin, Dwin
I dont think so, but at the same time I dont know, I really want to trust: Escalla
Definitely not list: Me 🙂

Yep, thats how I have everything rationalized right now :laugh:

I am kinda leaning between allie, TV, and FFM... but hedgie is also there too.. huh, choices.
 
SOV--when you said the original wolf was a she were just going off of the fact that it's mostly females left? Is dwin a male? I don't know so I didn't know if you were trying to exclude dwin.
 
Ok I am 100% not a wolf. I'm sure the wolves are very thankful for my actions in this game though. If I was a wolf I never would have told SOV my ability. I actually discussed it with him before I used it. I truly thought rojo was a wolf.

I can use my ability. I am going to change the vote numbers and I'd like to try to catch a wolf with it than take out a random villager. Escalla if I could I'd be pming this with you. I'm unsure of who to change the votes too. You can all vote for me that's fine but I will change the numbers. I know I'm a villager and I'd rather have the chance to take out a wolf than having a known villager die.

Basically you can all vote for me but can we try and think of who the actual wolves would be so I can change it to them.
 
I'm running really late to my appt, but I will contribute when I'm out.

And lol Dwin. :laugh:
 
unlynch kbrow, lynch dwin

It would be perfect to have the mayor be unseerable. When wolves are unseerable they try to get elected to mayor roles. Dwin has 2 vetos and abber's lynch was vetoed. We know she could see and that there are wolves that can see, move, veto, and avoid. I don't buy that they are all separate parts of one role.
 
Ok I am 100% not a wolf. I'm sure the wolves are very thankful for my actions in this game though. If I was a wolf I never would have told SOV my ability. I actually discussed it with him before I used it. I truly thought rojo was a wolf.

I can use my ability. I am going to change the vote numbers and I'd like to try to catch a wolf with it than take out a random villager. Escalla if I could I'd be pming this with you. I'm unsure of who to change the votes too. You can all vote for me that's fine but I will change the numbers. I know I'm a villager and I'd rather have the chance to take out a wolf than having a known villager die.

Basically you can all vote for me but can we try and think of who the actual wolves would be so I can change it to them.

I would say BBE, KB, or maybe even Allie.

Gotta remember that the wolves have also been stymied in their kills a few times now, FWIW.

We may want to look into people that have not "proven" their roles, meaning known to have used them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I am 100% not a wolf. I'm sure the wolves are very thankful for my actions in this game though. If I was a wolf I never would have told SOV my ability. I actually discussed it with him before I used it. I truly thought rojo was a wolf.

I can use my ability. I am going to change the vote numbers and I'd like to try to catch a wolf with it than take out a random villager. Escalla if I could I'd be pming this with you. I'm unsure of who to change the votes too. You can all vote for me that's fine but I will change the numbers. I know I'm a villager and I'd rather have the chance to take out a wolf than having a known villager die.

Basically you can all vote for me but can we try and think of who the actual wolves would be so I can change it to them.

Kbrow and WS are tied for number two on my wolf suspicion list
 
I am baaaaaccccckkkkk!!!! Did you all miss me???? 😀


I had a lovely lunch with nohika, then had a dr. appointment. I am going to head out again for a snack, then I will be back home for good. I will close the lynch at 6PM PST/9PM EST/2AM It.
 
But did that have underlying abilities attached to it, like blocking, seering, etc.

Ahh gotcha.

Ok, so I really don't have any strong feelings against anyone which is leading to a decent amount of frustration on my part. I've been talking a bit with a lot of people, which is making things a bit more difficult as I'm still feeling unsure at this point. I will be the first to admit that I'm not the best at figuring out converts as they have burned me in quite a few games now. However, from an objective point of view, I agree with SOV's conversion assessment based on who was cleared earlier in the game or has yet to be cleared. That seems like the only solid thing we have to go on right now.

Out of those people, I feel a little bit more suspicious of kbrow, I'll admit, because I know nothing about them (other than teacher) and people flying under the radar naturally show up on mine as good conversions after they've been cleared.

FFM I don't think came back as a wolf, the only thing troubling is that with dy gone we have no longer have any way to verify that. He's not someone I'm worried about at the moment though.

TV and Dwin won my trust early in the game through our PMs and it's difficult to admit that I may have been wrong on one of them. I can see how Dwin's role would fit into a lead wolf role and fit well, I just haven't been getting that feeling. However, I have to take into account that I didn't know he was the mayor until D8 when he was getting votes along with cuit. I don't know if I'm willing to pull the trigger on that on a no-PM day though.....

TV is really hard to say....the storms certainly don't help us at all. The more we get down in numbers, the more I worry that I've been fooled this whole time on her.

Allie...I really don't know about. It seems like everyone has some sort of role and I have yet to hear anything about her other than pics. She has made a very good wolf for being a still relatively new player and I'm always a bit suspicious of her because of that.

So those are my current thoughts on who's left and I wish I had more of a direction to share. I flip back and forth on everyone it seems. Ugh.

Also screw whoever set this stupid fire because I hate outing this kind of stuff on the thread. I can't help but feel like I won't be around much longer however, so I suppose this is a way to share it.

Lynch kbrow because I really don't know. And do your best Hedgie. If you're a villager I can't be upset with you taking on this difficult decision.
 
Do you want me to go with kbrow? I was going to go with Dwin and figured he could use his veto but a) I don't know if he's around. b) I don't want to if you really think he's a villager
 
I don't want to be wrong again but I know if I let myself die a villager is for sure going down. We can't afford to be losing villagers.
 
Ahhh I don't know. 🙁 I'll feel really awful if we take him out like this and he's a villager.
 
Ahhh I don't know. 🙁 I'll feel really awful if we take him out like this and he's a villager.

Well abber was a wolf and kbrow is her friend so maybe abber converted her. I legitimately don't know. I just know I'm a villager and I don't want to die.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well abber was a wolf and kbrow is her friend so maybe abber converted her. I legitimately don't know. I just know I'm a villager and I don't want to die.

It's possible. It's tough giving advice when I'm not convinced fully on anyone. The anxiety of being wrong only amplifies the further we move along...🙁

Thing that has never sat well with me, is TVs powers have never helped us.
I honestly forgot kbrow was alive...

Yeah, I know. I'm trying to be objective about TV. It's tough though. I don't like that I feel like I can't even rely on seer results.
 
I know my role makes me look bad, but aren't there other roles, like the food one, that is sometimes harmless and sometimes blocks?

Also, my theory on WS saying she wouldn't keep bringing up the wolf move thing if she wasn't a wolf; the best defense is a strong offense, and she could be making a big deal about it just to say "I wouldn't do that if I was a wolf"
 
The residents of Crazy Town call for hedgie to be lynched, they grab her, and drag her to the center of town, but suddenly it is realized that there is a missed count in the voting for who to be lynched. Hedgie is released and the residents go looking for kbrow, they grab her, drag her to the center of town, handcuff her, put a bag over her head, then a noose, just as they are about to hang her someone yells, “STOP!” A paper is handed over to the executioner and he announces that this lynch has been Vetoed. No one will die today.


Night Deadline is 4AM PST/7AM EST/ 12PM IT.

Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie

Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei - pharmacist
2. SOV
3. swings - news reporter
4. SnS - bar owner
5. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
6. abber - psychic/zombie
7. Lupin

Quik Stop:
1. FH - politician/zombie
2. Wld - hairdresser

Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow
6. nohika - veterinarian

The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
 
Wow, I had my goodbye all written out with asterisks and everything.

I don't know how that happened.

If you have an idea of how you'd like for me to prove my villager-ness to you, I gladly will but I don't have much to offer.

Abber had not converted me, she and I, though friends have not had any interaction outside the game or even inside the game what with schedules and whatnot.

I shall save my official goodbye for tomorrow as that has been generally what's happened - person someone gets out of the lynch and they'll just get lynched tomorrow.
 
I don't get what is so hilarious rojo. 😡

And Dwin....did you have it set to veto this lynch no matter what?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad