You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Crazy Town
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ok, i missed where it was said that allie was investigated by dyachei recently.
unlynch allie
lynch KB
I dunno, going with my gut.
unlynch allie
lynch KB
I dunno, going with my gut.
Official Lynch Tally
hedgie - 6 (dwin, bbe, lupin, KB, escalla, FFM)
allie - 1 (hedgie)
7/10 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 5 PM PST/8 PM EST/1 AM IT
LYNCH MOAR!
hedgie - 6 (dwin, bbe, lupin, KB, escalla, FFM)
allie - 1 (hedgie)
7/10 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 5 PM PST/8 PM EST/1 AM IT
LYNCH MOAR!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok, i missed where it was said that allie was investigated by dyachei recently.
unlynch allie
lynch KB
I dunno, going with my gut.
Nope, that was just heartburn.
unlynch KB
lynch Hedgie (sorry if I was wrong)
I highly doubt the alpha would convert a seldom seen noob in their second game. (Though props for lasting this long KB)
Official Lynch Tally
hedgie - 6 (dwin, bbe, lupin, KB, escalla, FFM)
allie - 1 (hedgie)
7/10 votes cast
Lynch Deadline is 5 PM PST/8 PM EST/1 AM IT
LYNCH MOAR!
![]()
*********
Bambi!!!
**********
I'm going to go with lynch hedgie. I'm suspicious of Allie as well...but I don't think she's the converted one since she was recently investigated. I'm trying to focus on the conversions at the moment since they are easier to narrow down.
Also, while blocking provides some clues, I'm trying look at other things mostly since we have so many blockers/protectors with items and such.
Hedgie is not a convert. SOV clearee her after N6. Its lupin, kbrow or bbe.
E
Escalla
Hedgie is not a convert. SOV clearee her after N6. Its lupin, kbrow or bbe.
Right, thanks.
unlynch hedgie, lynch kbrow
derp
unlynch hedgie
lynch KB
unlynch hedgie
lynch KB
Pretty sure BBE doesn't want brain cocktails either
Lynch abbers
This was after night 8,
I don't know why you guys are suspicious of me, really your wasting your energy, I'm not a wolf.
If hedgie was cleared night 6, I was cleared night 8, that leaves us Lupin and KB.
unlynch hedgie, lynch KB
Well, we still have a problem then because we have two wolves left, right? Kbrow is a logical choice, but with bbe clear from SnS, we still have a second wolf somewhere in our "cleared" group.
E
Escalla
Ok, I have to run back to orientation. I have my coat dinner and ceremony tonight so I won't be back until this evening. I'll be keeping my vote for kbrow.
This was after night 8,
I don't know why you guys are suspicious of me, really your wasting your energy, I'm not a wolf.
If hedgie was cleared night 6, I was cleared night 8, that leaves us Lupin and KB.
unlynch hedgie, lynch KB
That does not say you were cleared N8. All it means is you were cleared sometime between N1 and N8. It could have been N5, for all we know. But, you weren't under lynch risk until after N8.
This is why SOV needs to get on here! I want to know what night you were seered. And if Lupin or Kbrow were seered at all by dyachei.
Well, we still have a problem then because we have two wolves left, right? Kbrow is a logical choice, but with bbe clear from SnS, we still have a second wolf somewhere in our "cleared" group.
I fail to see a problem. So far, we have narrowed the convert down to 3. With SOV's help, we could narrow it down further(if he ever gets on 👎). We should be focusing on getting the convert, so we can get the wolf number down. Too close to endgame for my comfort, with the original able to hide so well.
That gives us time to think about the original.
BBE is still not clear from being a convert, in my eyes.
BBE was NOT seered N8 by dyachei!! Dwin was. Dyachei said it on thread.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I fail to see a problem. So far, we have narrowed the convert down to 3. With SOV's help, we could narrow it down further(if he ever gets on 👎). We should be focusing on getting the convert, so we can get the wolf number down. Too close to endgame for my comfort, with the original able to hide so well.
That gives us time to think about the original.
BBE is still not clear from being a convert, in my eyes.
BBE was NOT seered N8 by dyachei!! Dwin was. Dyachei said it on thread.
You know what sucks the most, role revealing, actions, etc that is normally used to test player's allegiances is null and void in this game.
I am going to go back to a less frustrating subject: immunology.
I fail to see a problem. So far, we have narrowed the convert down to 3. With SOV's help, we could narrow it down further(if he ever gets on 👎). We should be focusing on getting the convert, so we can get the wolf number down. Too close to endgame for my comfort, with the original able to hide so well.
That gives us time to think about the original.
BBE is still not clear from being a convert, in my eyes.
BBE was NOT seered N8 by dyachei!! Dwin was. Dyachei said it on thread.
Before I do though, Why did you move me WS if you didn't originally trust me? I sure wouldnt want to willing invite a possible wolf into my group, where they could possibly extract information... just saying.
Before I do though, Why did you move me WS if you didn't originally trust me? I sure wouldnt want to willing invite a possible wolf into my group, where they could possibly extract information... just saying.
Because I did feel I could trust you, then.
Then, SOV cleared up all the confusion yesterday and I realized you were on the possible convert list.
And I just received a PM saying you were cleared last night. 👍
So, it's between Lupin and kbrow now.
&&&&&&&That does not say you were cleared N8. All it means is you were cleared sometime between N1 and N8. It could have been N5, for all we know. But, you weren't under lynch risk until after N8.
This is why SOV needs to get on here! I want to know what night you were seered. And if Lupin or Kbrow were seered at all by dyachei.
I have no idea what night she was cleared. Didn't get that level of detail...
&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&
I have no idea what night she was cleared. Didn't get that level of detail...
&&&&&&&&
Do you know if Lupin or kbrow were cleared after N6?
Do you know if Lupin or kbrow were cleared after N6?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I don't think so.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Alrighty then.
Lynch kbrow
Lynch kbrow
There is still a problem like I said. I am not a wolf and kbrow cannot be the only wolf left. I will however deal with the issue at hand.
unlynch hedgie, lynch kbrow
unlynch hedgie, lynch kbrow
When was WS cleared?
I don't think she has been formally.
I don't think she has been formally.
I didn't think so. I don't think she's the convert though (or necessarily a wolf).
Was Allie cleared recently?
E
Escalla
And I just received a PM saying you were cleared last night. 👍
Was this really necessary? Seriously.
I wish I could stick around and wait for results, but I have to head out again quick. I'm keeping my kbrow vote because I don't have any better ideas at the moment....and I feel like I'm missing something here.....but after walking 34958039854 miles in stupid heels all day today I'm exhausted and will have to try and figure something out later.
I think I need a break from WW....I'm starting not to care any more and this part of the game always sucks.
/rant
Looks like I'm about to get lynched. My last ditch effort is to simply tell you that I am not a convert and that you will, with 100% certainty lynching a villager. Unless no one told me I was converted but I feel like I would know if I had been. Do what you gotta do, but I'm telling you what I know - that I'm a villager.
Thanks FFM for the props, I'm surprised I've lasted this long being a noob.
Thanks FFM for the props, I'm surprised I've lasted this long being a noob.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
This is all I have to say:
&&&&&&&&&&&&
This is all I have to say:
&&&&&&&&&&&&
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Lynch Tally
hedgie - 2 (dwin, KB)
allie - 1 (hedgie)
kbrow - 7 (escalla, TV, FFM, bbe, WS, lupin, allie)
10/10 votes cast
LYNCH CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING!!
hedgie - 2 (dwin, KB)
allie - 1 (hedgie)
kbrow - 7 (escalla, TV, FFM, bbe, WS, lupin, allie)
10/10 votes cast
LYNCH CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING!!
The residents of Crazy Town are once again out to find who is responsible for the deaths in their once amazing home. It has been decided that kbrow must pay. They find kbrow at the school in her classroom, she is sitting at her desk grading spelling tests. Certainly, a teacher couldnt be killing the residents of Crazy Town, right? They decide it is best to kill her now. They wait until she leaves and then set a poisonous apple on her desk. When kbrow returns, she is excited to see a beautiful, crisp apple sitting on her desk. Assuming the apple was a gift from a student, she bites into it. She then gets really sick and collapses to the floor. You have killed, kbrow, the teacher.
Night Deadline is 4AM PST/7AM EST/12PM IT.
Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei - pharmacist
2. swings - news reporter
3. SnS - bar owner
4. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
5. abber - psychic/zombie
6. Lupin
Quik Stop:
1. FH - politician/zombie
2. Wld - hairdresser
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow - teacher
6. nohika - veterinarian
The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
10. SOV
Night Deadline is 4AM PST/7AM EST/12PM IT.
Town Hall:
Finnegan's Pub:
6. Lupin
Quik Stop:
Pete's Pizza:
2. Allie
The Grind:
2. FFM
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
Sorry, kbrow. 🙁
So we know dwin was blocked and there wasn't a kill, but like escalla said, we have protection items as well. I am much more suspicious of WS now that she kept claiming bbe, me and kbrow had to be in the wolf zombie realm. It would appear none of us are.
I am unsure of anything once again.
So we know dwin was blocked and there wasn't a kill, but like escalla said, we have protection items as well. I am much more suspicious of WS now that she kept claiming bbe, me and kbrow had to be in the wolf zombie realm. It would appear none of us are.
I am unsure of anything once again.
***************
told ya so
***************
******
sorry this posted twice. fail.
good luck villagers!
******
Well unless we are missing some info or got fed wrong info, that means lupin is the convert.
Lynch lupin tomorrow and if they are NOT a wolf, lynch me next. I am tuat sure of it. H
Lynch lupin tomorrow and if they are NOT a wolf, lynch me next. I am tuat sure of it. H
Well unless we are missing some info or got fed wrong info, that means lupin is the convert.
Lynch lupin tomorrow and if they are NOT a wolf, lynch me next. I am tuat sure of it. H
You have flawed info.
You have flawed info.
The info I am speaking of, is SOV's that he has posted on thread. Do you care to dispute any of it?
Was this really necessary? Seriously.
Would you rather I had kept quiet, and let a possible last minute waffle and bandwagon on BBE happen? That was the only time I could get on before the lynch deadline.
Night is Closed... Results Pending
The night was dark and cold
. evil was lurking
.
In the morning, Lupin was found in her restaurant filleted using her steak knives into many pieces and laid out on platters on the dining tables .. the scene was too gruesome for most to bear. Lupin, the restaurant owner, was dead.
Lynch Deadline is 5 PM PST/8 PM EST/1 AM IT.
Town Hall:
1. FS - hot and sexy milkman
3. cuitlamiztli - barista/zombie
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei - pharmacist
2. swings - news reporter
3. SnS - bar owner
4. The LIS - Police Officer/Zombie
5. abber - psychic/zombie
6. Lupin - restaurant owner
Quik Stop:
1. FH - politician/zombie
2. Wld - hairdresser
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin - garbage man
2. Allie
3. kaydubs - lawyer
4. equineconstant - doctor
5. kbrow - teacher
6. nohika - veterinarian
The Grind:
1. Rojo - nosy neighbour
2. FFM
3. Alors - firefighter
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
10. SOV
In the morning, Lupin was found in her restaurant filleted using her steak knives into many pieces and laid out on platters on the dining tables .. the scene was too gruesome for most to bear. Lupin, the restaurant owner, was dead.
Lynch Deadline is 5 PM PST/8 PM EST/1 AM IT.
Town Hall:
Finnegan's Pub:
Quik Stop:
Pete's Pizza:
2. Allie
The Grind:
2. FFM
4. hedgie
5. WS
6. Escalla
7. Tuckervet
8. Dwin
9. bbeventer
***********************************************
Booo! Told you!
***********************************************
Booo! Told you!
***********************************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really want to vote for WS and I've thought she was a wolf since SOV gave us role info. Only problem is this seems way too easy. It seems like wolves said ok they've got it down to two people lets take out one of those people. If wolfspeaker was the wolf why would she kill lupin. It doesn't make sense. But maybe that's what they want us to think.
I was again blocked (by lupin no less).
I really want to vote for WS and I've thought she was a wolf since SOV gave us role info. Only problem is this seems way too easy. It seems like wolves said ok they've got it down to two people lets take out one of those people. If wolfspeaker was the wolf why would she kill lupin. It doesn't make sense. But maybe that's what they want us to think.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
It would be the smart wolf ploy. Makes her look really innocent to us all... but read my next message... it may or may not change your opinion.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hint of the day.....
There is something fundamentally flawed with the reliability of our seer...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hint of the day.....
There is something fundamentally flawed with the reliability of our seer...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
To clarify... I am NOT saying FFM is a wolf (although he could be)....
I have been getting frustrated with and did not understand why we haven't uncovered a wolf with all the investigations...
so 2 nights ago I tried to discover if a certain seer (see no names) was a wolf and was told to go to hell by the mods (well they were nicer, but that is essentially what they said). I thought my blocked investigation should have been given back to me.
so last night I asked about the results specifically and above is what I can report..
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
To clarify... I am NOT saying FFM is a wolf (although he could be)....
I have been getting frustrated with and did not understand why we haven't uncovered a wolf with all the investigations...
so 2 nights ago I tried to discover if a certain seer (see no names) was a wolf and was told to go to hell by the mods (well they were nicer, but that is essentially what they said). I thought my blocked investigation should have been given back to me.
so last night I asked about the results specifically and above is what I can report..
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K