WW Crazy Town

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OK, so how do we find the convert, then? Anyone(other than the original of course) that was cleared N7 and on, wouldn't be that convert. The convert would be someone who was cleared N1-6,, but not 7 and on. Or someone not cleared ever.

Unless SOV can find a way to get that info to The Grind, by only using someone he knows isn't a convert.

I'd rather he didn't share it with the world and give the wolves a nice list of people to pick off of. He can vouch for someone if we're lynching them.

For someone who isn't cleared, you sure do push a lot for who is. I think it's just you being you....but really.....
 
The wheelchair wanted to have fun, it was bored, it was sick of doing wheelies and 360’s - it wanted more out of life. So when Wolfspeaker sat down for what she thought was a normal joyride, she got more than she bargained for. The wheelchair went into hyperdrive, speeding around the city at upwards of 50 mph, flying around corners like the race car it always dreamed it was, and it finally came to a screeching halt and threw her head first into a gravestone knocking her out cold. She woke up in the morning, in desperate need of a coffee to ease her aching head.

Across town, an incredibly large fire had consumed a building overnight…. no one knew what had started it nor had tried to stop it… inside they found the charred remains of Alors, the firefighter, who was only identifiable through her dental records.

night 7, there was a fire the night the wolf zombies killed our firefighter
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd rather he didn't share it with the world and give the wolves a nice list of people to pick off of. He can vouch for someone if we're lynching them.

For someone who isn't cleared, you sure do push a lot for who is. I think it's just you being you....but really.....

How do you know I'm not clear? I could have been cleared. Dyachei did want to lynch me, then unlynched me and hasn't tried to lynch me since. Not saying she did clear me, as I really don't know, but she could have.

The wolves already have a nice list to pick from, based on what has been said on thread. It's already been stated that you, Allie, Dwin, TV, BBE were all cleared at some point. So, no I do not see the harm in a list of WHEN exactly everyone was cleared.
 
How do you know I'm not clear? I could have been cleared. Dyachei did want to lynch me, then unlynched me and hasn't tried to lynch me since. Not saying she did clear me, as I really don't know, but she could have.

The wolves already have a nice list to pick from, based on what has been said on thread. It's already been stated that you, Allie, Dwin, TV, BBE were all cleared at some point. So, no I do not see the harm in a list of WHEN exactly everyone was cleared.

I'm only going off of what has been shared. Unless it has been otherwise stated, I'm not going to be assuming someone is cleared. I thought that much would be basic.

I'm not sure how you're not getting it. Telling everyone WHEN people were cleared will still give the wolves who we know isn't the convert and then they can kill them off.
 
Alors was a firefighter, that's why she died in a fire. Each and every person killed by wolves, has died by their own profession. So, this fire is new.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to suggest any connection or significance, just that people (I think you and Kbrow) were discussing that this was the second fire, and then were trying to find when the first was.
 
I'm only going off of what has been shared. Unless it has been otherwise stated, I'm not going to be assuming someone is cleared. I thought that much would be basic.

I'm not sure how you're not getting it. Telling everyone WHEN people were cleared will still give the wolves who we know isn't the convert and then they can kill them off.

😡 I want PMing back! Damn you whoever did that.
 
Mmmmmm, WAFFLES! YUUMMMY! They sound so delicious right now!

Unlynch FFM, Lynch Escalla

keyboard_waffle_iron_2.jpg
 
Woah! Not sure how that double post happened.

So, umm, FFM. That long ash PM I sent you? Completely disregard ALL OF IT! :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch Lupin, Lynch Hedgie

Om nom nom.

images


Starting to get a little stuffed. Maybe I'll save some for later, in case I get hungry again. 😍
 
So the firestarter is probably the same person who started the earlier fire. Are there any roles out there (besides Alors') that are semi-fire related?

Looking for the firestarter made me think of this ditty:

prodigy-firestarter-o.gif
 
So the firestarter is probably the same person who started the earlier fire. Are there any roles out there (besides Alors') that are semi-fire related?

Looking for the firestarter made me think of this ditty:

prodigy-firestarter-o.gif

This is the first time(I think) that a fire has been started. The previous fire mentioned, was when Alors died. Alors was a firefighter. All wolf kills have died by their own profession. So, Alors' fire does not count.
 
So there hasn't been any explanation of Lupin moving, correct? Is the wheelchair an item?

I would like to figure that out before lynching hedgie.
 
So there hasn't been any explanation of Lupin moving, correct? Is the wheelchair an item?

I would like to figure that out before lynching hedgie.

I had the wheelchair the other night and visited our dead milkman for some action, but didn't leave the quik stop. WS said she did not move me, but I don' see another way it happened. Could be a ploy to make me seem suspicious. 😕
 
*****lynch ws*****

I'm not the wolf. And I can use my power one more time so...

We're really ignoring the fact that a wolf can move and WS moves people?
 
And I can use my power one more time so...

That just convinces me more to vote for you this time, based on the same logic of voting for FH when she had a veto...if you are a wolf and have an escape mechanism, I'd prefer to use it up so that we can successfully take you out next time ( if we are still suspicious of you).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That just convinces me more to vote for you this time, based on the same logic of voting for FH when she had a veto...if you are a wolf and have an escape mechanism, I'd prefer to use it up so that we can successfully take you out next time ( if we are still suspicious of you).

It's not an necessarily an escape mechanism. I switch the vote numbers around. I'm going to use it to switch votes towards who I think is a wolf. I know some of the people who were cleared recently so it won't be them.
 
It's a good way to take out villagers and scare them off lynching you, you have to admit. Then we would be forced into thinking that you're clear because we wouldn't want to do anything about it....it doesn't seem fair to make you un-seerable, but this is devyn and DVMD we're talking about....

I dunno. The mysterious move has my attention too right now.
 
If I was a wolf, the last two days I wouldn't have brought up the move thing at all. On thread or in PM's. And I wouldn't have been so adamant about it.

Nice try, Hedgie. I also think that you do not have another switheroo, left. That would be an aweful lot of times the wolves could escape lynch, if that were true.
 
Escalla/FFM, if I happen to die, please go back through the thread/your PM's. Anyone cleared N7-N11, is not a convert. The convert is someone whoe either hasn't been cleared at all, or was only cleared N1-N6.
 
If I was a wolf, the last two days I wouldn't have brought up the move thing at all. On thread or in PM's. And I wouldn't have been so adamant about it.

Nice try, Hedgie. I also think that you do not have another switheroo, left. That would be an aweful lot of times the wolves could escape lynch, if that were true.

You already told the entire group you could move people around before SOV came out with his info.
 
If I was a wolf, the last two days I wouldn't have brought up the move thing at all. On thread or in PM's. And I wouldn't have been so adamant about it.

Nice try, Hedgie. I also think that you do not have another switheroo, left. That would be an aweful lot of times the wolves could escape lynch, if that were true.

You already told the entire group you could move people around before SOV came out with his info.

And I can use my ability again. You can think I don't have it but whatever.
 
You already told the entire group you could move people around before SOV came out with his info.

What does that have to do with anything? If I was a wolf, I wouldn't have kept bringing it up yesterday, nor sent all those PM's I sent about it last night. All of the info I have, doesn't fit anyone that actually moved. And that includes me. It does, however, fit someone who moves votes. :idea:
 
You already told the entire group you could move people around before SOV came out with his info.

And I can use my ability again. You can think I don't have it but whatever.

Then, as with Abbers/FH, I would rather use it now, than when we are closer to endgame.
 
So we still don't know what did the moving last night? I'm a bit stumped on that.

I really wish I could PM right now. 🙁
 
******unlynch WS lynch kbrow******
She's been flying under the radar and I don't think she has been cleared.
 
I was cleared as being a member in the pizza place a while ago. Not necessarily much of a defense but I fly under the radar bc I can't get on as often as I'd like. Silly work! Boo!
 
I was cleared as being a member in the pizza place a while ago. Not necessarily much of a defense but I fly under the radar bc I can't get on as often as I'd like. Silly work! Boo!

Yeah, but SOV now said we cannot use those to necessarily clear everyone, as there is the alpha wolf that is unseerable.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gahhh I'm still undecided. unlynch hedgie again. My gut doesn't say wolf, I dunno. I wish I had a more concrete feeling to go with.
 
I have zero clue who to vote for. WS seems particularly outspoken now that we have gotten down in size a bit, but that is probably due to her not making it to the endish side of a WW game in a while. :laugh:

Hedgie's ability seems pretty wolfy to me. kbrow is no longer clear and I could see her getting away with things under the tutelage of a wise elder wolf. Escalla I don't believe to be a wolf, nor FFM. Dwin has become slightly more questionable. TV is still ok I think. bbeventer also has somewhat of a questionable role/ability, but didn't give me wolf vibe either.

I have no gut feelings on anyone. I haz frustration.

dog-frustrated.jpg