WW Game of Thrones.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Great game mods! I can't believe the bad luck the wolves had in the beginning!!!

Members don't see this ad.

NStarz! Why'd you kill me night 1? I could've been convinced to work with Jaime ;)

I was also laughing at all the speculation over FTB's death, because I knew we had killed her, muahaha.

NStarz! Why'd you kill me night 1? I could've been convinced to work with Jaime ;)

I was also laughing at all the speculation over FTB's death, because I knew we had killed her, muahaha.

We had no idea you were a wolf!!! I think I voted to kill IPB, too, not knowing she was a wolf. That was a huge problem for us--we knew there were two wolf groups after the first night when there were 2 deaths, but we had no investigation abilities so we couldn't figure out who they were. And then we lost our conversion person, so it was all downhill from there :p

Members don't see this ad :)
We had no idea you were a wolf!!! I think I voted to kill IPB, too, not knowing she was a wolf. That was a huge problem for us--we knew there were two wolf groups after the first night when there were 2 deaths, but we had no investigation abilities so we couldn't figure out who they were. And then we lost our conversion person, so it was all downhill from there :p
We guessed there were two wolf groups when there were only 3 of us others. For 30 players, that was waaaay too few. Then jjohnston was killed and we knew for sure you were out there somewhere. :laugh:

We guessed there were two wolf groups when there were only 3 of us others. For 30 players, that was waaaay too few. Then jjohnston was killed and we knew for sure you were out there somewhere. :laugh:

Definitely. We thought there must be 2 as well when we got our groups. We just had really bad luck in picking people to kill! I think if we had a person who could investigate, it would've gone a lot better.

I am still waiting for my limerick, just so you know. I did not die, but we are all dead for the sake of the game now. I DESERVE YOUR RHYMES, TOO.

I am still waiting for my limerick, just so you know. I did not die, but we are all dead for the sake of the game now. I DESERVE YOUR RHYMES, TOO.

Well in that case I was never included in the devyn list! Be happy you survived!!!!

And did not encounter the wrath of the dead people!!!!

^^^^^

Add in muahahaha and a bit of HOGH HOGH HOGH

Ahhh I knew you were a wolf LIS!!! Well played though, well played! You to Lissa, I kept going back and forth wanting to suspect you and then going no...she saved me? Wow, what a fun game guys! Dyach and cuit amazing, so many fun twists and turns.

Sorry I wasn't more active in the end. In the beginning I was less active since I didn't want to get killed early haha :p. The last few days I've just been bouncing from work to moving.

So much fun though!

Again, it's not that I was MAD I was converted. It was I was literally converted, blizzard, couldn't talk to anyone about anything, went to bed, sheeps got a message the same night I was converted, and then I was outed immediately and died. Didn't even have a chance to realize I was converted. So I was like uhhh why did they convert me and out me the same freaking night? Of course I was like WTF??? :p:p:p

And then everyone was like oh she totally outed everyone and lied about protecting!! I sent in a contingency vote to STILL protect Devyn right after I was converted because I knew I wouldn't be awake! :laugh:

:rolleyes:

Great game dyachei and cuit!!

Lissa, LIS....I made these especially for you :D

Barnamint-Baileys-milkshake-1-135506_L.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome game Dyachei (and Cuit) !!!! :D

I really enjoyed being the seer just wish I had investigated the correct people at the right times! :laugh:

Awesome game Dyachei (and Cuit) !!!! :D

I really enjoyed being the seer just wish I had investigated the correct people at the right times! :laugh:
We thought about converting you devyn, but we weren't sure if SnS's protection would prevent it or not so we went with her. I still can't believe that the dead people sent a message outing her THE NIGHT she was converted.

We thought about converting you devyn, but we weren't sure if SnS's protection would prevent it or not so we went with her. I still can't believe that the dead people sent a message outing her THE NIGHT she was converted.

I want to know who sent the message? Was it someone still in the game or not? That is what is confusing me... it is not on the spreadsheet.

Yeah I am amazed I have yet to be converted. I find it funny that LIS was though - the old man hates it. :laugh:

I want to know who sent the message? Was it someone still in the game or not? That is what is confusing me... it is not on the spreadsheet.

Yeah I am amazed I have yet to be converted. I find it funny that LIS was though - the old man hates it. :laugh:

It was TW. The first 4 players who were killed got to do things. I had a whole conversation with dyachei after everything went down cuz I was so confused. :laugh:

It was TW. The first 4 players who were killed got to do things. I had a whole conversation with dyachei after everything went down cuz I was so confused. :laugh:

I am not going to lie that kind of irks me... not sure I like the ability for someone to out you that easily when they were fed the info. JMO but no matter...

NStarz was my first choice but she was already a wolf so that didn't work. The mods told me to pick a different name lol. I felt bad but it was my only option, really. He took it like a champ and did a pretty good job!

I am not going to lie that kind of irks me... not sure I like the ability for someone to out you that easily when they were fed the info. JMO but no matter...
They didn't know she had been converted. They thought they were going to set it up so that an innocent got lynched. It was a big coincidence.

They didn't know she had been converted. They thought they were going to set it up so that an innocent got lynched. It was a big coincidence.

Haha a huge coincidence. But you can see why I thought the way I did about it. Wouldn't automatically assume..."oh the dead totally sent the message". :cool:

first off I loved the game.

second there are 3 people I hate right now. (hate in a loving way)

Devyn. I had LIS dead to rights. as a matter fact I had him with a near majority vote on 2 occasions. you talked me down on both occasions. I even ask you directly if you had seered lis the last night. u pmd me back a misleading answer.

Packen: you powered me down! I literally was screaming at my computer screen.I knew it either be specific wolf was immune to my power, or you took down my power. can't believe it was the latter.

Myself: the day we lynched sheepdog I knew the wolf was either sheepdog or LIS. Franz was only in there because I knew sdp was either a wolf or useless villagers. But Franz had value and was undoubtedly, 100%, good in my mind. just a little paranoid. I assume that would be immediately obvious to everyone, but the wolves would push for lynching any more useful player over useless 1 or potential wolf. confirmation that l I s was not seered came too late for me to change my game plan. so I decide to see if sheepdog was a wolf and just lynch l I s for second of the next round. mistake 1 was not making it abundantly clear I knew l I s was a wolf. mistake two was not clearing franzs name before I died.

during that night round prior to my death, I plotted out the movement of all the wolves. and I realize there had to be in additional wolf out there or else there was a period of time with no wolves. and then I quickly look at who died every night, and it was obvious wolves had to kill locally. All the kills were on the wall. why kill off emiloo, someone who was suspicious and then suddenly have no kills for a while. because I told both of them that I was immune to conversion or killing. if lisa wasn't a wolf LIS would have killed her. I dyed it going with absolute certainty who is the wolves were. and I was so cocky that I didn't write it on the board. and that is why I am the worst villager ever.

Believe me - I kick myself for that one DocE - LIS had me fooled until after I died.
kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

I love you DocE - hope you will forgive me.....
love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Its okay Devyn. I'm just grumpy that I had it all laid out and I let teamwork get in the way of my "odds of occurring" calculations. I'm all about crunching the stats to see what is most likely to have happened... haha... sadly it means i should disregard teamwork (which has not always worked out great for me. but in theory should be done).

This game had a mechanic in it that I loved. I might make it a major component of the next game I mod. Might have to be some superhero game. Given that you guys are doing an avengers one, I may have to do a marvel version to avoid copying your pending game.

This game had a mechanic in it that I loved. I might make it a major component of the next game I mod. Might have to be some superhero game. Given that you guys are doing an avengers one, I may have to do a marvel version to avoid copying your pending game.
Please let it not be having 2 groups of wolves unknown to each other, and they can kill each other. I have been in 2 games (as a wolf both times) and I have to say it is horrible torture to the wolves, and seriously handicaps them. You have to really give the wolves some amazing powers to make up for that, otherwise you see how quickly they are decimated. Although having seers only see one type of wolf did help make up for it (as an other - as did our added conversion powers).

Please let it not be having 2 groups of wolves unknown to each other, and they can kill each other. I have been in 2 games (as a wolf both times) and I have to say it is horrible torture to the wolves, and seriously handicaps them. You have to really give the wolves some amazing powers to make up for that, otherwise you see how quickly they are decimated. Although having seers only see one type of wolf did help make up for it (as an other - as did our added conversion powers).

No. I agree that is cruel and would never do that.

Much more amusing than that. Last game I modded we had two teams of villagers, and (with a few exceptions) villagers were only able to use their powers if their team was in the more numerous one. I also was the first on SDN (that I know of) to give *everyone* a powered role. And I also had purposely "morally ambiguous" characters who were not "evil" but their powers werent necessarily helpful to the villagers and might be better suited not being alive.

So I have made a reputatin for interesting game mechanics. I need to up that and I think I see a great potential in something dyachei did with two of the characters in this game.

No. I agree that is cruel and would never do that.

Much more amusing than that. Last game I modded we had two teams of villagers, and (with a few exceptions) villagers were only able to use their powers if their team was in the more numerous one. I also was the first on SDN (that I know of) to give *everyone* a powered role. And I also had purposely "morally ambiguous" characters who were not "evil" but their powers werent necessarily helpful to the villagers and might be better suited not being alive.

So I have made a reputatin for interesting game mechanics. I need to up that and I think I see a great potential in something dyachei did with two of the characters in this game.
I played that game of yours (if you recall).
Wow, we had everyone with a powered role long before that! We're like a WW incubator here! You should look through the write-ups at the end of games to troll for ideas. You might be surprised.

I did totally steal your morally ambiguous idea though (and a version of the role stealing role I had).

Oh I remember Mercer Frey.

You and Franz (who was Sheogorrath with the Wabbajack) were my two favorite characters. I knew you two could do some things with those two that were sure to screw up the game in beautiful ways.

Packen: you powered me down! I literally was screaming at my computer screen.I knew it either be specific wolf was immune to my power, or you took down my power. can't believe it was the latter.

Sorry:(:(:(

That night I took out more villagers than the wolves had done in a while. Guess it turns out I got you and FranZ that night. After you died, I was convinced LIS was a wolf, but then let him sweet talk me out of it again - damn him and his ability to get us to trust him!!

If it makes you feel better, the last few cycles I had quite a few attack items and sort of went on a murderous rampage, so you and Franz were not the only bodies left in my path. And since I am already lynched as a wolf in the next game, guess it goes to show I am better a killing villagers as one myself:rolleyes::rolleyes:

.Without further ado, the last of the limericks. :D There were 31 in total!!

The dead! :cry:
She was found with stab wounds
The night when cycles zoomed
By very quickly, oh-so-fast.
bbeventer was one of the last
Deaths, so are the wolves doomed?

alaskandream had the dubious honor
Of being the villagers' very last goner.
Varys lasted quite awhile,
While the game ends in style;
However it goes, this one's sure not a yawner!

The wolf! :ninja:
LIS the converted Other had many people fooled;
Whenever his name came up it was overruled.
He played a masterful game
Playing on Bran Stark's name
But in the end his hot lucky streak cooled.

And the survivors! :hardy:
Unluckily lynched, still wldlf didn't die.
Although no longer able to speak or cry,
Catelyn Stark still lives
And pictures gives
The thread to make her votes by.

Ygritte was a tough wildling lass
And so Packen was one of the last
Villagers who got to survive.
Congrats for staying alive,
Here's hoping it was a blast!

This one's for you, abbercadaver!
Living to the end is an honor, rather.
And now I'm done,