-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Game of Thrones.
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
**********
I'm having fun. No more death limericks, though--it's going by so quickly!
**********
I think we deserve them.
We stayed in far too long.
It is over. The last other has been found. Letitsnow, Bran Stark turned other has been stabbed to death and the villagers have won. Perhaps Winter is still Coming, but it will have to wait another year.
Thanks to all those that played.
Thanks to all those that played.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********I think we deserve them.
We stayed in far too long.
Once it ends, I'll finish up with everyone who hasn't gotten one. 🙂
**********
Huzzah!!!!!
The dead finally ended ze game!
The dead finally ended ze game!
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum.
Here is the link to my excel sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjDWzi-MjD3FdGk1RVBXTEJRcmtVRXpoVl95T09nblE
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjDWzi-MjD3FdGk1RVBXTEJRcmtVRXpoVl95T09nblE
It is over. The last other has been found. Letitsnow, Bran Stark turned other has been stabbed to death and the villagers have won. Perhaps Winter is still Coming, but it will have to wait another year.
Thanks to all those that played.
WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO











Here is the link to my excel sheet
....where? haha.
Go us, TW! 😀 Boo that the wolves didn't win, though.
Yay villagers! 😀
That was an interesting ending.
That was an interesting ending.
Packen, I love you. I owe you a whiskey or other alcohol of your liking.
I knew I should have killed him when I had the needle.
I knew I should have killed him when I had the needle.
Btw, that unknown source????
TW, FTB, IPB, jj
We didn't even know SnS was converted. We were hoping you would lynch an innocent.
How ironic she turned out what we lied about.
TW, FTB, IPB, jj
We didn't even know SnS was converted. We were hoping you would lynch an innocent.
How ironic she turned out what we lied about.
Game of Thrones Game
Ned Stark If attacked by a wolf, can take down that wolf by sacrificing himself
Catelyn Stark If killed, will come back silenced for good. Can find out the location of one of her children (but not the name of the player) every other day
Robb Stark can rally other players to him every even night.
Bran Stark if injured or attacked, will come back to life with seer ability
Arya Stark attack 1 person every other night. 75% chance of silencing
Sansa Stark Can investigate every 3rd night but is silenced for the next day cycle
Jon Snow Alerted when wolf in same area ¼ chance. Can track to same location if no wolves in location
Tyrion Lannister Gets to investigate once a night about items. Can also fix items instead that night
Maester Aemon gets 1 raven a night with a random piece of information on it
Daenarys sends a dragon out each night 33% chance of killing, seering, or nothing (3 dragons)
Ser Jorah Mormont Easier to convert, can protect a character of his choice every night but cannot protect himself
Maester Pycelle can heal injured players or poison/silence players
Brienne Will protect a random stark every other turn player will not know she only protects Starks, only that she is protective
Davos Seaworth Controls the ships and can move 1 player a night
Petyr Baelish (littlefinger) can procure an item every odd night cannot use item until next night
Melisandre Has 3 shadows she can send out to do her bidding (3 total uses). Can investigate or attack
Varys can send a PM to anyone in the game and ask for an answer
Podrick Payne can investigate items every 3rd night
Samwell Tarly is too afraid to move, but gets to ask about roles every odd night
All Stark Children can avoid wolf attack once (direwolves protect) EXCEPT Sansa
Wolves
Others 3 of them. No special powers, cannot be tracked by direwolves
Jaime Lannister can kill one person every other night (odd)
Joffrey Baratheon attack one person every other night with a 75% chance of silencing. Can move Cersei anywhere he chooses
Cersei Can convert every 3rd night with 25% chance of failure unless easier to convert, then 10%. Failure if a Stark but 25% chance of killing them. Will kill any non-Stark if they resist.
Neutral characters
The Hound easier to convert, protects 1 player every even night
Stannis Baratheon If attacked, can choose to try and kill player (50% chance) or move them to the Wall (North)
Khal Drogo Immune to attack.
Ygritte can hinder any one players actions of her choice.
Items
The wall - When fixed, can ward off a wolf attack once
Needle with Arya increases chance of kill to 75% when fixed. Can attack (silences) or defend with it
Raven can use to send a 1 way message to anyone
Imps Dagger 50% of killing. when injures, details of the attack are revealed in thread.
Horse can move anywhere with this
Lucky finger bones put the RNG into favorable odds for the player holding them
Some of this changed because you guys were too good at hunting wolves.
Others were given conversion power when Cersei died. They were still immune to tracking by Jon Snow. Samwell was only supposed to get role information, not player-role info but that was my fault so I left it.
Ned Stark If attacked by a wolf, can take down that wolf by sacrificing himself
Catelyn Stark If killed, will come back silenced for good. Can find out the location of one of her children (but not the name of the player) every other day
Robb Stark can rally other players to him every even night.
Bran Stark if injured or attacked, will come back to life with seer ability
Arya Stark attack 1 person every other night. 75% chance of silencing
Sansa Stark Can investigate every 3rd night but is silenced for the next day cycle
Jon Snow Alerted when wolf in same area ¼ chance. Can track to same location if no wolves in location
Tyrion Lannister Gets to investigate once a night about items. Can also fix items instead that night
Maester Aemon gets 1 raven a night with a random piece of information on it
Daenarys sends a dragon out each night 33% chance of killing, seering, or nothing (3 dragons)
Ser Jorah Mormont Easier to convert, can protect a character of his choice every night but cannot protect himself
Maester Pycelle can heal injured players or poison/silence players
Brienne Will protect a random stark every other turn player will not know she only protects Starks, only that she is protective
Davos Seaworth Controls the ships and can move 1 player a night
Petyr Baelish (littlefinger) can procure an item every odd night cannot use item until next night
Melisandre Has 3 shadows she can send out to do her bidding (3 total uses). Can investigate or attack
Varys can send a PM to anyone in the game and ask for an answer
Podrick Payne can investigate items every 3rd night
Samwell Tarly is too afraid to move, but gets to ask about roles every odd night
All Stark Children can avoid wolf attack once (direwolves protect) EXCEPT Sansa
Wolves
Others 3 of them. No special powers, cannot be tracked by direwolves
Jaime Lannister can kill one person every other night (odd)
Joffrey Baratheon attack one person every other night with a 75% chance of silencing. Can move Cersei anywhere he chooses
Cersei Can convert every 3rd night with 25% chance of failure unless easier to convert, then 10%. Failure if a Stark but 25% chance of killing them. Will kill any non-Stark if they resist.
Neutral characters
The Hound easier to convert, protects 1 player every even night
Stannis Baratheon If attacked, can choose to try and kill player (50% chance) or move them to the Wall (North)
Khal Drogo Immune to attack.
Ygritte can hinder any one players actions of her choice.
Items
The wall - When fixed, can ward off a wolf attack once
Needle with Arya increases chance of kill to 75% when fixed. Can attack (silences) or defend with it
Raven can use to send a 1 way message to anyone
Imps Dagger 50% of killing. when injures, details of the attack are revealed in thread.
Horse can move anywhere with this
Lucky finger bones put the RNG into favorable odds for the player holding them
Some of this changed because you guys were too good at hunting wolves.
Others were given conversion power when Cersei died. They were still immune to tracking by Jon Snow. Samwell was only supposed to get role information, not player-role info but that was my fault so I left it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YAY!!!! We won!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!! That was hard trying to communicate in pictures!
Packen, I love you. I owe you a whiskey or other alcohol of your liking.
I knew I should have killed him when I had the needle.
I have been trying to kill him for like the past 4 nights!!! He WOULDN"T DIE!!!!
Btw, that unknown source????
TW, FTB, IPB, jj
We didn't even know SnS was converted. We were hoping you would lynch an innocent.
How ironic she turned out what we lied about.
Evil dead wolves!!!
My two favorite roles:
Packen - Ygritte - gets to hinder people
Pycelle - poison or heal people
Packen - Ygritte - gets to hinder people
Pycelle - poison or heal people
1st 4 pre-vet dead came back at the weirwood
They could hinder, investigate or send a message on the wind.
They could hinder, investigate or send a message on the wind.
My two favorite roles:
Packen - Ygritte - gets to hinder people
Pycelle - poison or heal people
I think it was the hindering that saved us from LIS in the end??
All Stark Children can avoid wolf attack once (direwolves protect) EXCEPT Sansa
WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!? I knew it!
I think it was the hindering that saved us from LIS in the end??
yes
1st 4 pre-vet dead came back at the weirwood
They could hinder, investigate or send a message on the wind.
Ahhhhh
It is over. The last other has been found. Letitsnow, Bran Stark turned other has been stabbed to death and the villagers have won. Perhaps Winter is still Coming, but it will have to wait another year.
Thanks to all those that played.
Thanks dyachei this was great!!!
LIS, 👎 I take back what I said about the window 😛
Nice!
And for all of you who care anymore, I did have the power to send someone to the wall or fight back but slept through the time to PM Dyachei 🙁. She chose to have me fight back and I lost... I'm assuming to LIS. BOOOOO!!!
YAY VILLAGERS!!!![]()
I didn't choose - RNG did.
Thanks dyachei this was great!!!
LIS, 👎 I take back what I said about the window 😛
And IPB was the decidin factor on blocking LIS.
Nice job!
WOW!!!
This game is a LOT more interesting when you have all the info!
Lots of percentages in there, dyachei. You're a brave woman for all that!
This game is a LOT more interesting when you have all the info!
Lots of percentages in there, dyachei. You're a brave woman for all that!
But yes, SnS, wanna be mad at someone?
Be mad at us! We were totally angered that you were actually a wolf!!!
Be mad at us! We were totally angered that you were actually a wolf!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WOW!!!
This game is a LOT more interesting when you have all the info!
Lots of percentages in there, dyachei. You're a brave woman for all that!
Which is why I said it was bigger than anyone other than Cuit knew

Two dead wolves, two dead villagers. 😛Evil dead wolves!!!
So Sorry BBE - I really thought you were in cahoots with LIS 🙁
It's okay 🙁 I am slightly hurt that you thought I was wolfie enough to stab me though. I started suspect LIS as well, but did not get home in time to post. 🙁
I really didnt think I was going to be dead in those 10 minutes lol.
WOW!!!
This game is a LOT more interesting when you have all the info!
Lots of percentages in there, dyachei. You're a brave woman for all that!
This game was so involved! Good Job Dyachei! I am totally not taking part in the HP one, I think I need a break.
Awesome job, dyachei (and thanks cuit too, for helping out!)! 🙂
Cuit was a great co-mod but doing this during work is tough stuff.
I had to have 30 mins to 1 hr just to send out all PMs.
I had to have 30 mins to 1 hr just to send out all PMs.
Packen, I love you. I owe you a whiskey or other alcohol of your liking.
I was SO suspicious of LIS, and then when it was two votes for me, I had to vote for you so I wouldn't die, and then found out I could veto 😀😀😀
Whiskey all around!!
Okay, I still have 3 death limericks and 3 survival limericks to write, but this one is ready!
To dyachei and cuit: a big thank you!
This game was complicated, it's true!
But it was amazing,
All of us are raving,
So just bask as we cheer "Woohoo!"
To dyachei and cuit: a big thank you!
This game was complicated, it's true!
But it was amazing,
All of us are raving,
So just bask as we cheer "Woohoo!"

Cuit was a great co-mod but doing this during work is tough stuff.
I had to have 30 mins to 1 hr just to send out all PMs.
This is the worst part. It takes so much time to type out and send all those PMs. Then occasionally I would get the "you must wait 30 seconds between PMs." I don't want to wait. Modding is fun though just very time consuming.
Hehe my favorite was when lissa used the dagger! I didn't tell her that when I investigated the dagger that a failed use of the dagger would show up in the write-up. Silly wolfy, shouldn't have killed me 
Great game!!!! Thanks for running it guys! I had a blast 🙂

Great game!!!! Thanks for running it guys! I had a blast 🙂
This is the worst part. It takes so much time to type out and send all those PMs. Then occasionally I would get the "you must wait 30 seconds between PMs." I don't want to wait. Modding is fun though just very time consuming.
Yup. Exactly. I don't get the PM warning though (because I am a mod?).
It would have been a little more cool for some people had they read the books (not saying its a bad thing, just would have made more sense).
Much more successful than the HG WW
This is the worst part. It takes so much time to type out and send all those PMs. Then occasionally I would get the "you must wait 30 seconds between PMs." I don't want to wait. Modding is fun though just very time consuming.
Omg sooooooooo time consuming.
And worse when you want to write an involved write up! And there's so many opportunities to eff up.
I sent out all the pms once for SW and swore to never do it again lol
It's okay 🙁 I am slightly hurt that you thought I was wolfie enough to stab me though. I started suspect LIS as well, but did not get home in time to post. 🙁
I really didnt think I was going to be dead in those 10 minutes lol.
If it makes you feel any better that same night I tried to attack him with the Needle. I will be honest, I am not a good speed WW player - I get easily flustered when I don't have all the information, and no one to bounce ideas off of! I wanted to use the dagger and just panicked. 🙁
Yup. Exactly. I don't get the PM warning though (because I am a mod?).
It would have been a little more cool for some people had they read the books (not saying its a bad thing, just would have made more sense).
Much more successful than the HG WW
I liked the HG one...it was fun and the first time I was a wolf! Even when I was the only frantic wolf at the end and you had sped up the game. I was so close to getting away with winning that one but I just did not have the time to think, still had lots of fun though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg sooooooooo time consuming.
And worse when you want to write an involved write up! And there's so many opportunities to eff up.
I sent out all the pms once for SW and swore to never do it again lol
It was a total bear!! Especially when everyone had so many complex roles!!!! Mad props mods!!
If it makes you feel any better that same night I tried to attack him with the Needle. I will be honest, I am not a good speed WW player - I get easily flustered when I don't have all the information, and no one to bounce ideas off of! I wanted to use the dagger and just panicked. 🙁
It's ok...I did the same thing. The first time I had the Needle (as ARYA!!) I knew I could kill someone. NO ONE would tell me what they thought, so I just had to pick at random. Since Ksmi went down in the lynch, the next highest tally was Franz...so I killed him.
Then both he AND DocE died....and I was scared to use it again when I had it the next night (on LIS, dadgum it)....I didn't want to go on a mass villager murdering spree. Then who would want to play with me? 🙁
But, AGAIN, thanks Cuit and Dyachei for a REALLY fun game. It was amazing. 🙂
Glad I made it to the end!!
Glad I made it to the end!!
If it makes you feel any better that same night I tried to attack him with the Needle. I will be honest, I am not a good speed WW player - I get easily flustered when I don't have all the information, and no one to bounce ideas off of! I wanted to use the dagger and just panicked. 🙁
Eh, its okay.
So when was LIS officially converted?
It was so crazy at the end that I still can't think straight. 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
