WW Game of Thrones.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:smuggrin::corny::corny::corny::smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

It is over. The last other has been found. Letitsnow, Bran Stark turned other has been stabbed to death and the villagers have won. Perhaps Winter is still Coming, but it will have to wait another year.

Thanks to all those that played.

Members don't see this ad :)
Huzzah!!!!!

The dead finally ended ze game!

It is over. The last other has been found. Letitsnow, Bran Stark turned other has been stabbed to death and the villagers have won. Perhaps Winter is still Coming, but it will have to wait another year.

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:highfive::soexcited::highfive::soexcited::clap::clap::clap::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Packen, I love you. I owe you a whiskey or other alcohol of your liking.

I knew I should have killed him when I had the needle.

So Sorry BBE - I really thought you were in cahoots with LIS :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Btw, that unknown source????

TW, FTB, IPB, jj

We didn't even know SnS was converted. We were hoping you would lynch an innocent.

How ironic she turned out what we lied about.

Game of Thrones Game
Ned Stark – If attacked by a wolf, can take down that wolf by sacrificing himself
Catelyn Stark – If killed, will come back silenced for good. Can find out the location of one of her children (but not the name of the player) every other day
Robb Stark – can rally other players to him every even night.
Bran Stark – if injured or attacked, will come back to life with seer ability
Arya Stark – attack 1 person every other night. 75% chance of silencing
Sansa Stark – Can investigate every 3rd night but is silenced for the next day cycle
Jon Snow – Alerted when wolf in same area ¼ chance. Can track to same location if no wolves in location
Tyrion Lannister – Gets to investigate once a night about items. Can also fix items instead that night
Maester Aemon – gets 1 raven a night with a random piece of information on it
Daenarys – sends a dragon out each night – 33% chance of killing, seering, or nothing (3 dragons)
Ser Jorah Mormont – Easier to convert, can protect a character of his choice every night but cannot protect himself
Maester Pycelle– can heal injured players or poison/silence players
Brienne – Will protect a random stark every other turn – player will not know she only protects Starks, only that she is protective
Davos Seaworth– Controls the ships and can move 1 player a night
Petyr Baelish (littlefinger) – can procure an item every odd night – cannot use item until next night
Melisandre – Has 3 shadows she can send out to do her bidding (3 total uses). Can investigate or attack
Varys – can send a PM to anyone in the game and ask for an answer
Podrick Payne – can investigate items every 3rd night
Samwell Tarly – is too afraid to move, but gets to ask about roles every odd night

All Stark Children can avoid wolf attack once (direwolves protect) EXCEPT Sansa

Wolves
Others – 3 of them. No special powers, cannot be tracked by direwolves
Jaime Lannister – can kill one person every other night (odd)
Joffrey Baratheon – attack one person every other night with a 75% chance of silencing. Can move Cersei anywhere he chooses
Cersei – Can convert every 3rd night with 25% chance of failure unless easier to convert, then 10%. Failure if a Stark but 25% chance of killing them. Will kill any non-Stark if they resist.

Neutral characters
The Hound – easier to convert, protects 1 player every even night
Stannis Baratheon – If attacked, can choose to try and kill player (50% chance) or move them to the Wall (North)
Khal Drogo – Immune to attack.
Ygritte – can hinder any one player’s actions of her choice.
Items –
The wall - When fixed, can ward off a wolf attack once
Needle – with Arya increases chance of kill to 75% when fixed. Can attack (silences) or defend with it
Raven – can use to send a 1 way message to anyone
Imp’s Dagger – 50% of killing. when injures, details of the attack are revealed in thread.
Horse – can move anywhere with this
Lucky finger bones – put the RNG into favorable odds for the player holding them

Some of this changed because you guys were too good at hunting wolves.

Others were given conversion power when Cersei died. They were still immune to tracking by Jon Snow. Samwell was only supposed to get role information, not player-role info but that was my fault so I left it.

YAY!!!! We won!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!! That was hard trying to communicate in pictures!

I knew I should have killed him when I had the needle.

I have been trying to kill him for like the past 4 nights!!! He WOULDN"T DIE!!!!

Btw, that unknown source????

TW, FTB, IPB, jj

We didn't even know SnS was converted. We were hoping you would lynch an innocent.

How ironic she turned out what we lied about.

Evil dead wolves!!!

My two favorite roles:

Packen - Ygritte - gets to hinder people

Pycelle - poison or heal people

I think it was the hindering that saved us from LIS in the end??

Nice!

And for all of you who care anymore, I did have the power to send someone to the wall or fight back but slept through the time to PM Dyachei :(. She chose to have me fight back and I lost... I'm assuming to LIS. BOOOOO!!!

YAY VILLAGERS!!! :highfive:

Thanks dyachei this was great!!!

LIS, :thumbdown: I take back what I said about the window :p

Nice!

And for all of you who care anymore, I did have the power to send someone to the wall or fight back but slept through the time to PM Dyachei :(. She chose to have me fight back and I lost... I'm assuming to LIS. BOOOOO!!!

YAY VILLAGERS!!! :highfive:

I didn't choose - RNG did.

WOW!!!

This game is a LOT more interesting when you have all the info!

Lots of percentages in there, dyachei. You're a brave woman for all that!

But yes, SnS, wanna be mad at someone?

Be mad at us! We were totally angered that you were actually a wolf!!!

THANK YOU DYACHEI!!!! This was a GREAT game!!!!!!

I can't believe the villagers actually won!!!! First game I have played where we won!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

So Sorry BBE - I really thought you were in cahoots with LIS :(

It's okay :( I am slightly hurt that you thought I was wolfie enough to stab me though. I started suspect LIS as well, but did not get home in time to post. :(

I really didnt think I was going to be dead in those 10 minutes lol.

WOW!!!

This game is a LOT more interesting when you have all the info!

Lots of percentages in there, dyachei. You're a brave woman for all that!

This game was so involved! Good Job Dyachei! I am totally not taking part in the HP one, I think I need a break.

I was SO suspicious of LIS, and then when it was two votes for me, I had to vote for you so I wouldn't die, and then found out I could veto :D:D:D

Whiskey all around!!
images

Okay, I still have 3 death limericks and 3 survival limericks to write, but this one is ready!

To dyachei and cuit: a big thank you!
This game was complicated, it's true!
But it was amazing,
All of us are raving,
So just bask as we cheer "Woohoo!" :biglove:

Cuit was a great co-mod but doing this during work is tough stuff.

I had to have 30 mins to 1 hr just to send out all PMs.

This is the worst part. It takes so much time to type out and send all those PMs. Then occasionally I would get the "you must wait 30 seconds between PMs." I don't want to wait. Modding is fun though just very time consuming.

Hehe my favorite was when lissa used the dagger! I didn't tell her that when I investigated the dagger that a failed use of the dagger would show up in the write-up. Silly wolfy, shouldn't have killed me :laugh:

Great game!!!! Thanks for running it guys! I had a blast :)

This is the worst part. It takes so much time to type out and send all those PMs. Then occasionally I would get the "you must wait 30 seconds between PMs." I don't want to wait. Modding is fun though just very time consuming.

Yup. Exactly. I don't get the PM warning though (because I am a mod?).

It would have been a little more cool for some people had they read the books (not saying its a bad thing, just would have made more sense).

Much more successful than the HG WW

Omg sooooooooo time consuming.

And worse when you want to write an involved write up! And there's so many opportunities to eff up.

I sent out all the pms once for SW and swore to never do it again lol

It's okay :( I am slightly hurt that you thought I was wolfie enough to stab me though. I started suspect LIS as well, but did not get home in time to post. :(

I really didnt think I was going to be dead in those 10 minutes lol.

If it makes you feel any better that same night I tried to attack him with the Needle. I will be honest, I am not a good speed WW player - I get easily flustered when I don't have all the information, and no one to bounce ideas off of! I wanted to use the dagger and just panicked. :(

Yup. Exactly. I don't get the PM warning though (because I am a mod?).

It would have been a little more cool for some people had they read the books (not saying its a bad thing, just would have made more sense).

Much more successful than the HG WW

I liked the HG one...it was fun and the first time I was a wolf! Even when I was the only frantic wolf at the end and you had sped up the game. I was so close to getting away with winning that one but I just did not have the time to think, still had lots of fun though.

Omg sooooooooo time consuming.

And worse when you want to write an involved write up! And there's so many opportunities to eff up.

I sent out all the pms once for SW and swore to never do it again lol

It was a total bear!! Especially when everyone had so many complex roles!!!! Mad props mods!!

If it makes you feel any better that same night I tried to attack him with the Needle. I will be honest, I am not a good speed WW player - I get easily flustered when I don't have all the information, and no one to bounce ideas off of! I wanted to use the dagger and just panicked. :(

It's ok...I did the same thing. The first time I had the Needle (as ARYA!!) I knew I could kill someone. NO ONE would tell me what they thought, so I just had to pick at random. Since Ksmi went down in the lynch, the next highest tally was Franz...so I killed him.

Then both he AND DocE died....and I was scared to use it again when I had it the next night (on LIS, dadgum it)....I didn't want to go on a mass villager murdering spree. Then who would want to play with me? :(

But, AGAIN, thanks Cuit and Dyachei for a REALLY fun game. It was amazing. :)

Glad I made it to the end!!

Eh, its okay.

So when was LIS officially converted?