WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Official Lynch Tally

DocE 2 (DocE, EC)
kaydubs 2 (rojo, FFM)

4/8 votes cast

Lynch Deadline 12 AM EU-UK/ 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST

tumblr_m3hnqqI92c1r7ifqv.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************************
BTW-

To: Whomever reported my "fart art" as offensive....
I would be mad, but I am actually just sad. If you find this offensive, you are going to be offended a lot in your life. I guess now I know the type of people who insist on covering up statues etc.

Continue on..

****************************

*****************
That is sad. I'm sorry you got reported. 👎
I'm actually surprised some prude hasn't reported all the sexual innuendos(and some not-so-innuendos) in these games.

******************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
role doesn't make much a difference right now. It's gotta be convert(s) left.
still just trying to make sure I know.
I'm the chameleon. have been since the beginning. I was PMing with Chillbo before he died and he suggested I box EC. He was between EC & dyachei for last wolves.
Also, still not a wolf here.
 
I'm the chameleon. have been since the beginning. I was PMing with Chillbo before he died and he suggested I box EC. He was between EC & dyachei for last wolves.
what did you ask the mods to do with the box? when i used it on myself, i specifically asked to use it to protect myself, which the mods seemed to imply to me that i might have been protected by it (but nothing was happening to me that night, so i dunno)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sheet, sorry modz, shud have checked mah pms first before posting... *hic*

justttt havin' truble reading a wee bit... man i reaaaalllyyyy culd go fer shome deliciousss munchieezz right now
*drooohicoool* bacon yummm
th
 
chillbo : dead, maybe had the belt
ffm: didn't have belt
cyndia: bourbon
rojo: binoculars via dyachei
dyachei: binoculars to rojo
doce: bandaids
kaydubs: box
ec: no mention.

ugh.

not sure that helps me at all
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
H'okayyyy sho i'm havin' a hard hard time thinkin' strait... im just shoooooo thirstyyy...

Buttt I really just *hic* dunno if I shuld choose to go fer docE or a wulf choice (has anyone *hic* used binocularz on docE? Assuming affialiation shud show up? sorrryy i saw rojo ahd binoculars lasht night, but mustta mist who you chekced amidst the loads of old game nostalgia/finger pointing 😛). My wulf choicee is EC at the moment, hard to sheee strait but I think I trusth FFM and rojo out of my grup from the SnS lychh and find it impossshible to belieb noone is a wulf yet *hic* in ours (I'm not a convert *hic* - been busyy at the bar, just take a look at *hic* my tabss). I will *lynch EC fer now I thinkk...

GOD i want sum bacon.... with sum bourbon in it...

th