WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
may-the-odds-poster-2-16x202.jpg
 
After the death of the cuttlefish everyone rejoiced.... they thought they were free of evil....

They went back to their typical activities of boxing each other up and pasting bandaids on one another in hopes that it was only in routine and not really needed.....

In the morning they found poor Chillbo..... his gladiator body covered in armor had been flipped over with his vulnerable side exposed.... he had bite marks and holes all over.... then someone had set him on fire perhaps to get justice for all the fire ants he had consumed in his living days.... no more fire farts for him.... Chillbo, the Armadillo was dead

Lynch Deadline is 12 AM EU-UK/ 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST

The Sperm Sea
:
1. @ Chillbo Baggins - Armadillo
2. @ Lupin21 - Mantis
3. @ Philliab - Sloth
4. @kaydubs
5. @DocEspana

The Farting Forest:
1. @ StartingoverVet - Mantis Shrimp
2. @ LetItSnow - Owl
3. @dyachei
4. @ shortnsweet - Cuttlefish
5. @ Lissarae06 - Dung Beetle

The Mating Marsh:
1. @ Frozenshades - Angler Fish
2. @ Jamr0ckin - Fruit Bat
3. @ SummerTheLynx - Tarsier
4. @ that redhead - Seahorse
5. @ MrsSOV - Duck

The Creepy Caves:
1. @Cyndia
2. @ tuckervet - Aye Aye
3. @equineconstant
4. @ orca2011 - Land Snail
5. @thedrjojo
6. @Flim Flam Man
 
I am Morgan Freeman. Not chaos. Not wolf. None if that nonsense. I cannot win, for I have already won for your sins. I am your narrator, I only exist where your stories exist.

I have already voted for myself. Your choice is to either vote for the two most likely wolves (dyachei and EC) and go for the win. Or lynch me and feel stupid after.
 
BTW, bandaided FFM and protected JoJo. Figured wolves wouldn't go for me tonight and chillbo was supposed to protect himself. Thus the feeling that we'd have no kill. Poor chillbo failed.

So wait. Who had the belt?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am Morgan Freeman. Not chaos. Not wolf. None if that nonsense. I cannot win, for I have already won for your sins. I am your narrator, I only exist where your stories exist.

I have already voted for myself. Your choice is to either vote for the two most likely wolves (dyachei and EC) and go for the win. Or lynch me and feel stupid after.
What exactly makes me wolfy? That I want to kill the chaos player? I always want to kill chaos. Speaking of which, lynch DocE.

If you're neither villager nor wolf, if you're neutral...I've seen how you play neutral and it's the same as chaos. Which leaves me really confused as to why you were so helpful catching wolves, but I still want you dead?
 
BTW, bandaided FFM and protected JoJo. Figured wolves wouldn't go for me tonight and chillbo was supposed to protect himself. Thus the feeling that we'd have no kill. Poor chillbo failed.

So wait. Who had the belt?

I wasn't told I was bandaided.

Also, I am worried that I am not the father of peej's baby. What do I do?
 
Fwiw, Doce has played 100% for the villagers as far as I can see...
I agree, and I don't get it. Especially because I know that as an officially neutral player (Renee Montoya) he plays as chaos. Which makes me think there has to be something going on here.
 
I wasn't told I was bandaided.

Also, I am worried that I am not the father of peej's baby. What do I do?
**************
Pretty sure fathers eat the babies in the wild that they don't think are their offspring (yeah, yeah, depends on the species... blah blah blah)
How do you like your babies? Raw? With a little seasoning? ***************
 
I agree, and I don't get it. Especially because I know that as an officially neutral player (Renee Montoya) he plays as chaos. Which makes me think there has to be something going on here.

I didn't play Princess Bride so I'd love to know how id play.

With that said, I help those who need help.

The wolves have been so bad that I feel I'm helping them by euthanizing them swiftly.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't play Princess Bride so I'd love to know how id play.

With that said, I help those who need help.

The wolves have been so bad that I feel I'm helping them by euthanizing them swiftly.
Renee Montoya. Not Inigo. The not-Question. Remember? I carefully wrote that role description to be Neutral, Not Chaos and you went and played it chaos.
 
DocE, that was the DC comics game. Cmon son!

Speaking of son, I. Am in a real quandary here. You people are not being sympathetic with me.

Were you the question? Cause if so I was right. I was right from the moment you got converted and couldnt have known that from my existing line of reaaoning as it coincidentally lined up with your conversion day. I always caveat that I've been right for the wrong reasons before thanks to that.
 
Renee Montoya. Not Inigo. The not-Question. Remember? I carefully wrote that role description to be Neutral, Not Chaos and you went and played it chaos.

You told me that I was not a villager and am not vested in their victory conditions, and I said in that case I'm gunning for myself. I am very vested in the villager cause now. It would just be unfair to let me be a true villager.
 
Were you the question? Cause if so I was right. I was right from the moment you got converted and couldnt have known that from my existing line of reaaoning as it coincidentally lined up with your conversion day. I always caveat that I've been right for the wrong reasons before thanks to that.

No, i was co-mod. I don't care about that. I like chaos. Chaos is fun. I don't know if you're chaos or not this game.

Back to the current game. If you really band-aided me, why wasn't I told about it, like everyone else has been?

Also, no one is sympathizing with me for my dilemma regarding Peej.
 
Anyway. If youre all dumb enough to lynch the guy who
1) put his ass on the line to get sobsob
2) did break the tie to kill mrsSOV
3) was the source of the fact that SnS was wolf and
4) was pushing lupin to dig up incriminating evidence on Philliab, though I 100% thank FFM and JoJo for catching him once lupin died.

Then go right ahead. If I'm chaos, and I'm not, then I'm doing a horrible job leaving villagers alive and blocking wolves.
 
No, i was co-mod. I don't care about that. I like chaos. Chaos is fun. I don't know if you're chaos or not this game.

Back to the current game. If you really band-aided me, why wasn't I told about it, like everyone else has been?

Also, no one is sympathizing with me for my dilemma regarding Peej.

Honestly no clue. I got my PM saying I bandaided you and that I voiced (protected) JoJo. And when I was bandaided I knew. So I guess mod oversight?
 
*******************
4) was pushing lupin to dig up incriminating evidence on Philliab, though I 100% thank FFM and JoJo for catching him once lupin died.

Oh my gawd people. What is it going to take to convince you I am a fecking GIRL!? Stop calling me a he! :diebanana:
*****************
 
Anyway. If youre all dumb enough to lynch the guy who
1) put his ass on the line to get sobsob
2) did break the tie to kill mrsSOV
3) was the source of the fact that SnS was wolf and
4) was pushing lupin to dig up incriminating evidence on Philliab, though I 100% thank FFM and JoJo for catching him once lupin died.

Then go right ahead. If I'm chaos, and I'm not, then I'm doing a horrible job leaving villagers alive and blocking wolves.

I don't want to lynch you. I am just trying to see if you are lying or not. That was mainly how we got SnS.

and SOV why would I want ketchup? for my italian greyhound sausages? yum yum. you are clearly the worst sympathizer on SDN.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't want to lynch you. I am just trying to see if you are lying or not. That was mainly how we got SnS.
and SOV why would I want ketchup? for my italian greyhound sausages? yum yum. you are clearly the worst sympathizer on SDN.
************
You want sympathy... go talk to @sdn#####
I am giving you practical help in eating your young.

ps- who would want to eat IGs? they are going to be all bones and skin.

************
 
As a rule everyone gets masculine pronouns from me except devyn and mrsSOV. Because I am used to the lounge where everyone is guys except for one or two. Everyone here is just genderless names to me. I can't break that habit. Don't be bothered by it.
 
******************************
BTW-

To: Whomever reported my "fart art" as offensive....
I would be mad, but I am actually just sad. If you find this offensive, you are going to be offended a lot in your life. I guess now I know the type of people who insist on covering up statues etc.

Continue on..

****************************