WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Paws and AM were not bandwagoners, they both expressed willingness to lynch Dubz hours ago when I initially discussed my theory on dubz with Paws (with Paws relaying to AM), before I brought it up on thread.
That still makes them bandwagoners, especially when they decide to act on it with two ****ing minutes to go

Members don't see this ad.

Paws and AM were not bandwagoners, they both expressed willingness to lynch Dubz hours ago when I initially discussed my theory on dubz with Paws (with Paws relaying to AM), before I brought it up on thread.

Hopefully WZ ends up as wolf. The last minute change in votes blindsided me and I came back too late to do anything. I didn't even see your posts and WZ's reaction until now.

Members don't see this ad :)
D1
Man. Crusing Down I-25 no one could enjoy this beautiful view from Walsenburg, CO.
th

What an eventful day! Nothing like last minute waffles-they are delicious though. As the bus chugged down I-25 from Raton Pass there were whispering among a few. While YK surrendered in the corner there was still planning going on. In a last split second decision some took pitty while others fought to the death. Why did everyone get so mad at something so beautiful? Somewhere along I-25 out by Hwy 10 someone picked up a stone from the ground. They tried to give it to their friends, but alas a reject even though she is awesome. Did you know you can heat treat this stone to change its color? This is frequently done to change stones to shade of sky blue that is much sought after in the stones." Tossed out the window along the interstate is @WildZoo .
600-162828185-heart-shape-blue-aquamarine.jpg
A Vanillager and Aquamarine, The state gemstone
Mt. Elbert
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @StayingPositive2017
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143

Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
8. @Mad Jack
9. @Lawper
10. @Miranda Senft

Springfield
11. @youngkal
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies
15. @dolphin106258

Dinosaur
16. @allieh8607
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @Houstonnn97
20. @PippyPony

Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
23. @Frozenshades
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli

Bloom Cemetary
6.@Wildzoo-Vanillager

Members don't see this ad :)
This is a lil naive, I think. Or manipulative, on your part, knowing how many noobs are playing.

Most probably what happened is some villagers tragically got deceived by the wolves participation in last minute counterlynch. That WZ lynch was terrible but i refuse to believe the counterwagoners were all village.

What's this? Is Mel whispering sweet nothings in your ear?
He put it on tgread as well. D1 votes are difficu
It's irritating but I'm glad the wolves exposed themselves in that last minute counterlynch.
Really? That would be so stupid. Plus I'm pm partners with am and with Mel. Clearly am and I were discussing what to do yk vs wz

But but...my death by fire... :cryi:
Would it help if we shot you with a flamethrower as we tossed you out the car window?
Oh, I guess I should give you guys some kind of trophy. 4 years of WW, this was my first time getting lynched D1. Congrats.
I was about to bring this up to everyone lol

Reactions: 1 users
Most probably what happened is some villagers tragically got deceived by the wolves participation in last minute counterlynch. That WZ lynch was terrible but i refuse to believe the counterwagoners were all village.

If YK is village, wolves would counter to WZ because.?
If YK is wolf, wolves would counter to WZ to save YK.

It's irritating but I'm glad the wolves exposed themselves in that last minute counterlynch.

While I am a irritated by how last minute that was, I'd be shocked if both of them were wolves. Maybe one, but two just seems way too obvious. Maybe it's so obvious they thought it would get overlooked. Agree that the whole situation was shady though.

I would like to hear why @Animal Midwife and @StayingPositive2017 decided to switch their votes last second though. You too @JaynaAli , even though you were in too late.

Reactions: 1 user

Really? That would be so stupid. Plus I'm pm partners with am and with Mel. Clearly am and I were discussing what to do yk vs wz
Yeah, he's tricksy like that, even as a villager. I just want to make sure you're not looking at a repeat of Sporty, but with Mel this time.

If YK is village, wolves would counter to WZ because.?
If YK is wolf, wolves would counter to WZ to save YK.

Wolves are likely aware WZ is a strong player and want to seize the opportunity to get rid of her. I'm just upset that some villagers thought it's a good idea to last minute switch onto WZ without reason

Wolves are likely aware WZ is a strong player and want to seize the opportunity to get rid of her. I'm just upset that some villagers thought it's a good idea to last minute switch onto WZ without reason
Why wouldn't NK WZ instead of doing something very attention grabbing?

Reactions: 1 users

I listed 5 suspects that I intend to go after. I highly doubt all are wolves but I also strongly doubt all are village. Mel is my main suspect hence my vote on him. But I'm looking into all because I hate how that last minute counterwagon happened so suddenly without reason.

If you are village, you might have gotten deceived in your PM interactions with AM or Mel. Wolves can charm villagers into making bad decisions.

D1
Man. Crusing Down I-25 no one could enjoy this beautiful view from Walsenburg, CO.
th

What an eventful day! Nothing like last minute waffles-they are delicious though. As the bus chugged down I-25 from Raton Pass there were whispering among a few. While YK surrendered in the corner there was still planning going on. In a last split second decision some took pitty while others fought to the death. Why did everyone get so mad at something so beautiful? Somewhere along I-25 out by Hwy 10 someone picked up a stone from the ground. They tried to give it to their friends, but alas a reject even though she is awesome. Did you know you can heat treat this stone to change its color? This is frequently done to change stones to shade of sky blue that is much sought after in the stones." Tossed out the window along the interstate is @WildZoo .
600-162828185-heart-shape-blue-aquamarine.jpg
A Vanillager and Aquamarine, The state gemstone
Mt. Elbert
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @StayingPositive2017
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143

Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
8. @Mad Jack
9. @Lawper
10. @Miranda Senft

Springfield
11. @youngkal
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies
15. @dolphin106258

Dinosaur
16. @allieh8607
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @Houstonnn97
20. @PippyPony

Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
23. @Frozenshades
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli

Bloom Cemetary
6.@Wildzoo-Vanillager
:mad::rage::punch:

Pretty sure there was already a tie among MJ, WZ and YK. Since the YK wagon picked up speed, wolves probably thought it's better to pursue one of the other wagons further and convince villagers to join them.

Catching up after my rally-o class. Man that was a fast waffle. Leaving these quotes here for myself with my fast impression from a speed read for me to look at more later.

@JaynaAli and @Animal Midwife if you were inclined to vote WZ, now would be the time to do it.
Do not like the feels from this post.

Also do not like.

Also not a fan here.

This I do like as a comment on gameplay. But also could be wolfy throwing off the scent.

More reading to do.

Catching up after my rally-o class. Man that was a fast waffle. Leaving these quotes here for myself with my fast impression from a speed read for me to look at more later.

Do not like the feels from this post.

Also do not like.

Also not a fan here.

This I do like as a comment on gameplay. But also could be wolfy throwing off the scent.

More reading to do.
Yey I got a like :banana::claps:

Like I said, I felt like WZ was all over the place. She was right that she didn't jump down anyone's throats, but she is also a savvy wolf and would know better than to do that. ISOing her posts there was a whole lot of discussion that meandered over a bunch of topics but without a lot of voting. That's a tactic wolves use where they just casually converse about people without voting to toss names out + build a history of 'i was suspicious of them d1' street cred. Like I said earlier today, my initial vote was basically a semi-throwaway test of the noob. When I checked back in later on, I saw that MJ and WZ were leading so I checked both their posts and found WZ more wolfy. Then Kal got tossed in there as I was typing.

I would like to give a giant eye roll to Lawper for all the comments since lynch close. It's almost coming off as insincere to me it's been laid on so thick. Maybe it's naivety? I know he was in the noob game but I haven't followed along since that one. Guess what, villagers will lynch villagers. It sucks when it happens but it's the way this game goes, especially d1. I feel like almost 90% of the time there's a last-15-minute-wafflefest so idk why he's acting like it was a big surprise?

YK was locked in as the lynch vote (barely)

Yeah it was a 5-4 with YK leading by a vote against WZ

Official D1 Lynch Tally

Pippy (1) - FS
MJ (3) - AM, SAR, genny
Paws (1) - kara
Sporty (1) - Moose
Coffee? () -
AM (1) - dpmd
dolphin (1) - Jayna
Kara () -
Jayna (2) - Coffee?, dolphin
genny (1) - Sporty
Stagg (1) - jboo
jboo (2) - Stagg, Paws
WZ (4) - allie, Mel, Pippy, YK
FS () -
Kal (5) - Snowy, lawpy, MJ, WZ, Finski
Katashark () -
dpmd (1) - kata

24/25 voting
Lynch close in ~8 minutes
@Houstonnn97 we need your vote.
Please check your votes!
You all ruin my fun:(:(

Then the sudden counterwagon came out of nowhere and WZ got lynched.

I listed 5 suspects that I intend to go after. I highly doubt all are wolves but I also strongly doubt all are village. Mel is my main suspect hence my vote on him. But I'm looking into all because I hate how that last minute counterwagon happened so suddenly without reason.

If you are village, you might have gotten deceived in your PM interactions with AM or Mel. Wolves can charm villagers into making bad decisions.
Do you no longer think YK is wolf even though she hasn't flipped? :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Yeah it was a 5-4 with YK leading by a vote against WZ

Then the sudden counterwagon came out of nowhere and WZ got lynched.
So where I'm going with this is that if YK is village, wolves goal is to kill village, they should be satisfied with lynching YK and NK'ing WZ rather than exposing themselves by switching the vote to WZ.

If YK is wolf, and there is a wolf on WZ as well, then it makes sense... but then why wouldn't YK still be top suspect here?

So where I'm going with this is that if YK is village, wolves goal is to kill village, they should be satisfied with lynching YK and NK'ing WZ rather than exposing themselves by switching the vote to WZ.

If YK is wolf, and there is a wolf on WZ as well, then it makes sense... but then why wouldn't YK still be top suspect here?

YK is still one of my top suspects. I just have my vote on Mel for instigating that counterwagon.

WZ was only one vote behind YK. I doubt wolves would've killed WZ in the immediate night if YK ended up village. If YK is village, wolves probably wanted to kill WZ as fast as possible and decided to take a risk doing so. Wolves can engage in risky or irrational lynches between two villagers especially if they're aware that villagers would dismiss this play as too irrational and risky to be done by wolves.

But that behavior surrounding the last minute counterwagon is super sketchy and I extremely doubt they're all village. There's at least one wolf who participated in that counterwagon for whatever reason.