WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You know what I hate more than a blindside? Getting blindsided by a last minute counterwagon to lynch a villager

Contingency lynch Mel

I'm also going after AM, Jayna and Pawsy.
Contingency lynch mel

Because I'm legitimately upset
Quit being melodramatic, you should be looking closer at this:
No, you were holding back your vote, looking for where you could hitch your lynch wagon.
This came outta left field coming from genny who was on the MJ vote. Like she was egging on WZ, but didn't want to commit.

Members don't see this ad.

Quit being melodramatic, you should be looking closer at this:

This came outta left field coming from genny who was on the MJ vote. Like she was egging on WZ, but didn't want to commit.
Melodramatic is my middle name. Mad Melodramatic Jackington the Third. And you done pissed me off.

I'd be happy to kill genny tho, her vouch for me was also a bit odd.

Reactions: 2 users
Melodramatic is my middle name. Mad Melodramatic Jackington the Third. And you done pissed me off.

I'd be happy to kill genny tho, her vouch for me was also a bit odd.
That was not a vouch by any means. I actually meant it the opposite way - which is why I didn't switch my vote.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I disagree with your interpretation. I said multiple things to WZ long before that comment that indicated suspicion of her. The fact that you are isolating one quote and flagging it as sketchy while ignoring the others is rather manipulative of you.

I disagree with your interpretation. I said multiple things to WZ long before that comment that indicated suspicion of her. The fact that you are isolating one quote and flagging it as sketchy while ignoring the others is rather manipulative of you.
It's not hate, it's admiration with a touch of lynching. :kiss:

What are your tenuous reasons for thinking MJ is village?

So are you going to vote then?
Are you referring to these? Maybe the second one, but the first is a natural follow up question anyone could have asked, you don't get points for being the first to ask it. I'm not isolating one quote, I'm actively not convinced you were suspicious of her.

Are you referring to these? Maybe the second one, but the first is a natural follow up question anyone could have asked, you don't get points for being the first to ask it. I'm not isolating one quote, I'm actively not convinced you were suspicious of her.
I'm taking those points, whether you want to give them or not.

I find it interesting that you're bringing this up after I expressed suspicion about you. Deflecting perhaps?

Reactions: 1 user
I'm taking those points, whether you want to give them or not.

I find it interesting that you're bringing this up after I expressed suspicion about you. Deflecting perhaps?
It happened like an hour ago during which time I went to go pick up my brother when he got back from his school field trip. Try again.

Edit: fixing my timeframe, this made up time zone is throwing me off.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Contingency lynch Jayna

I'm not completely done with this line of inquiry on Genny, and I have questions for Jboo in the morning, but for now I'm giving in to the jet lag.

Will do a more thorough read through of D1 happenings tomorrow, but for now I'd still like some previous thoughts clarified:

@StayingPositive2017 , @Animal Midwife , @JaynaAli , why the last minute switch? At this point I don't believe there wasn't a wolf involved and you all just moved up way up my shady list unless you can give a solid explanation for that breakfast party including why you thought Dubz was suspicious. Jay already gave some reasons, but I don't really buy the whole "she was all over the place" line.

@johnnaboo , you originally voted for me because I corrected a mod, but then you stayed on me because asking noob questions seemed fishy. Any other reason you stuck with me or was that it?

Will do a more thorough read through of D1 happenings tomorrow, but for now I'd still like some previous thoughts clarified:

@StayingPositive2017 , @Animal Midwife , @JaynaAli , why the last minute switch? At this point I don't believe there wasn't a wolf involved and you all just moved up way up my shady list unless you can give a solid explanation for that breakfast party including why you thought Dubz was suspicious. Jay already gave some reasons, but I don't really buy the whole "she was all over the place" line.

@johnnaboo , you originally voted for me because I corrected a mod, but then you stayed on me because asking noob questions seemed fishy. Any other reason you stuck with me or was that it?
Did you read the spoiler on this post?
Looking back at her gameplay
It takes her 16 posts over 3 hours to put in a lynch vote, and when she does its a joke vote on FS.
During those three hours, Stagg started catching flak for his stance on D1 voting and WZ says the following on that topic

both of which read as her just subtly throwing sketch on Stagg to see if the sparks flying his way would catch fire, while trying to stay out of the limelight.

Like I said, you've triggered my suspicions in a situation where you could die, and still be brought back if I’m wrong. I'm capitalizing on that situation.
this is almost word for word what Mel told me in pm several hours earlier, before wz was even really a candidate. He has steered me right in the past, and I'm fully aware he is a good wolf, but he is also a good villager contrary to what some folks would have you believe.

My vote for jboo was based on feels, but for D1 this seemed like at least a little bit based on the thread. I didn't have anything on YK to vote there, and didn't think wz said anything to clear herself. Decided would rather see how WZ flipped.

Final thoughts, Mel, why did you hide this in spoilers? Looking back with hindsight it's a little fishy but :shrug:
hes also told me his jayna theory but I'm gonna see how things play out in case he is just trying to work me in pm

I’m slightly skeptical of Lawpy. Some of his posts are how he played as a wolf. Especially the one when he complains about getting on too late at lynch close (like you know when to get on, not being able to is different). Idk it just rubbed me the wrong way. I’ll do a read when i get up (afternoon).

I also find it odd that he complained about my reasons for Genny when it’s D1 and no one really had a strong reason and there were lots of votes without explanation. Why get hung up that i provided some reason for my pick and then say that they were sketchy

Contingency Lynch Lawper

@johnnaboo, you originally voted for me because I corrected a mod, but then you stayed on me because asking noob questions seemed fishy. Any other reason you stuck with me or was that it?
Not what I said. I stayed on you for voicing a strong opinion about the game and then following up a few posts later with a noob question. It felt coached to me.

As the victim of many a last-minute wafflefest, I will say that historically at least 1 wolf hops in on it. I'm typically v bitter about getting killed off that way and then the mods make me feel better by letting me know a wolf was in on it.

That being said, Jayna has been the most suspect to me. I don't like how she dropped in to waffle and then disappeared until morning.

Contingency lynch Jayna

Tons of posting to me is just as sketchy as you all view ‘quiet people’. It’s easier for some wolves to just drown the thread in posts in hopes that the conversation changes away from whatever is being discussed. Her first vote was froyo at 10:30 on Wednesday. OK, sure, good initial choice but he’s now the 14th person with a vote. D1 so fine. She made a comment about wolves should never feel bad for doing what they gotta do with a winky face. Made me go ‘hmm’, maybe there’s more truth there than she intended. Gets up to three votes but is in three way tie, unlynches froyo at 5:43. Commentary, commentary, ‘why you voting for me’ brings up resurrections, defends mj, mentions the spread of votes. Despite being in/near the lead, she waits until 9:38 pm to revote. When she does, she ‘doesn’t feel any of the front runners’ and settles on kal, who has been brought up in passing by several people but not really voted for. This is the main thing that solidified my (clearly incorrect) decision to vote for her…waited until the end to cast a vote for a ‘new’ choice but one that had been brought up as sketchy several times. Seemed like a wolf tossing out a rando villager hoping the other villagers would latch on. With all that, clearly my interpretation was wrong, but that was my thought process.

Also, Lawper posted at 8:44 asking if MJ and WZ were the only ones in the lead. He acted like it was a shock come back at lynch close but clearly things were shaking up at 8:44 pm despite his astonished reactions later on.

Also
That being said, Jayna has been the most suspect to me. I don't like how she dropped in to waffle and then disappeared until morning.
Umm, I posted my thoughts/reasons at 10:50 after lynch close? So I didn't disappear. I've also been working on more posts for 30 minutes. I'm a resident. It means I work all day, might be able to read posts at lunch if I get one. I get home, catch up, post, then I have three chapters of reading to do a night. Yes, yes, wolves can be busy blah blah blah, but I'm never a verbose player. I'm one of those 'quiet ones' you all love to crucify because I don't do the giant multiquotes or post 800,000,000 times a day. I've already provided much more strategy than I usually do. If you want to lynch me for making a bad decision regarding lynching a vanillager, then so be it. It's only a matter of time before you lynch me for being quiet. Now, I have to go work...thought I'd try to defend a little before you all lynch another villager just for making a mistake.

Lynch Mel

Someone sounds like he's being a little too helpful in PMs, and he straight up told me after he pocketed me that one game that he doesn't really play in PMs as a villager.

When she does, she ‘doesn’t feel any of the front runners’ and settles on kal, who has been brought up in passing by several people but not really voted for. This is the main thing that solidified my (clearly incorrect) decision to vote for her…waited until the end to cast a vote for a ‘new’ choice but one that had been brought up as sketchy several times. Seemed like a wolf tossing out a rando villager hoping the other villagers would latch on.
this is... Not really correct. Kal had I think like three votes on her, and wz voted for someone else because yk wasn't here ... until yk came on thread and voted for WZ for self prez.

N1 Contingency lynch
Mel(3)-Lawper, MJ, Sporty
Jayna (1)- Mel, Jboo
Lawper (1)- YK

Night closes in ~15 minutes. GET YOUR ACTIONS IN!

Last edited:
N1
rye04.jpg

The tour bus continued it's chug down I-25. It made to to Rye, CO when they had to shut down the interstate as the wind was becomming too much.
We interrupt your write up for this weather report:
Thunder crackles overhead and a stripe of lightning flashes across the sky. The sound of the Thor Guard alarms whine in the distance as torrential rain begins to flood out those tomatoes you just planted. Small pebbles of hail begin to clack against the roof and you opt to go back inside - you can barely see through the storm anyway. Hadn't it just been nice out, though?
Back to you all:
Sorry about that, no wonder it got so windy! It continued to pour, but everyone made it back on the tour bus. Or did they? A head count revealed Genny and Paws were missing! Everyone got off and started searching. Thrown into an electric fence with a horseshoe print in her back was @StayingPositive2017. Tears were shed, but @genny was still missing. Where was she?
2396-13_Box_grande.jpg

@StayingPositive2017 an unlynchable villager
It is now D2. Lynch close 8pm MDT. Please adjust player pms accordingly.

Mt. Elbert
1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143

Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
8. @Mad Jack
9. @Lawper
10. @Miranda Senft

Springfield
11. @youngkal
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies
15. @dolphin106258

Dinosaur
16. @allieh8607
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @Houstonnn97
20. @PippyPony

Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
23. @Frozenshades
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli

Buried somewhere in no man's land

24.@genny

Bloom Cemetary
6.@Wildzoo-Vanillager
2.@stayingpositive2017- Unlynchable Villager

6:26 pm EST/4:26 pm MDT was when Paws asked me why I was on Dubz instead of someone else
There was only one vote on YK at the time, meanwhile Paws and Dubz had three apiece. For people trying to paint this as me manipulating people to try to save YK, you must think I can see the future because YK wasn’t in danger when I supposedly started playing Paws.

Final thoughts, Mel, why did you hide this in spoilers? Looking back with hindsight it's a little fishy but :shrug:
hes also told me his jayna theory but I'm gonna see how things play out in case he is just trying to work me in pm
It was spoilered to avoid a wall of text. Merely a stylistic choice not a strategic one.

Lynch Mel

Someone sounds like he's being a little too helpful in PMs, and he straight up told me after he pocketed me that one game that he doesn't really play in PMs as a villager.
What you fail to mention is that I also said that if I’m a villager there are very specific situations where I will PM with someone and that’s if I need something from them or I hav a solid village read on them. I have a solid village read on Paws as I stated before and am comfortable strategizing. I haven’t fed Paws anything that she herself didn’t directly ask me about or figure out herself.
Look back at that PM from the meats game. I offered up information/reads willy nilly and you took what you needed.
Ask Coffee? about my behavior in her PM. I have nothing but a slight village read on her and so she’s gotten squat.

Alright last thing I’m saying on the topic of Dubz: I was between jayna, jboo, and Dubz for lynch. Of the three Dubz was in a position to be lynched. I fully acknowledged the chance I would be wrong and was okay with it, hoping there would be a rezzr to bring her back. If I was a wolf that wanted her dead, why risk turning the village against me and putting a giant target on my back by publicly pushing her lynch D1 when there’s a chance she wouldn’t stay dead? Better plan would have been to kill her at night or push her lynch D2.
I'm not a wolf, lets move on.

After your last post I'm less convinced you're wolfy, but something is still bothering me so I'm going to make my call after I hear from you about this:

lynch dolphin

Because I have no idea who that is.
Plus we had tissue from a dolphin on our mock boards exam today and I had no idea what the answer (or even tissue) was.

I still need to reread today’s posts when I get home, but here’s my first thoughts.

Initially I was suspicious of Kara since she did several of the “helpful” type posts (like telling me dolphin was noob), but then she posted reads later on so I have her neutral-ish for now.
I voted dolphin on porpoise (ha see what I did there!) since I like to see how a noob reacts to their first Lynch vote. Replied quick and didn’t seem super defensive like I’d expect for a noob wolf but I dislike the retaliation vote. I was planning to switch off him if the reaction was okay but I’m keeping my vote for now though clearly I’ll waffle to save myself later on if I need to.
There’s been a lot of off-topic chatter. I skimmed more game-related stuff that was posted today so I’ll go back when I get off.
Who TF is moose? I feel like LIS not getting the nicknames but it’s been so long since I played I don’t know a bunch of the noobs.
And to whoever asked when you stop being a noob, the answer is never.

The red highlights are the inconsistencies not sitting well with me. Jayna hasn't played in a while. She "doesn't know" more than half the roster, she could have picked anyone. Lets say we believe her initial reasoning of misplaced anger from her board being the reason she picked dolphin from everyone. In her second post she says that she picked a fresh noob on purpose? She didn't know Dolphin was a fresh noob until people pointed it out to her. Doesn't add up to me.

Earlier when I said I thought Pippy had picked up on something this is what I thought she had flagged.

NK analysis:
Gonna leave this here:
Honest question: would you do all the above in pm with me if you weren't village?
Absolutely
And I was ready to tell you my deepest darkest secrets too :rofl:
Hey you asked for honesty, don't punish me because I gave it to you haha.
Rule #1 - Unless they're your Mason buddy, TRUST NO ONE.

but really, you should see my PM threads from the meat game. They're beautiful.
I did ask and want honesty :) I appreciate the response, just can't tell you my secrets yet

and this:
Am is wondering if you told me reasoning on wz, ok for me to tell her some or all of your thoughts?
I'm okay with it. Tell her as much as you need to depending on how much you trust her.
I have a feeling that Paws role revealed to @Animal Midwife and got burned last night...

Lynch Mel

He does with certain people. I am heavily watching you for this move after you Mel vote last game.

I was trusting Mel's reasons and started to panic.

Lynch Lawpy

for now because I don't like the "pressure voting" those who weren't even on compared with the black-and-white thinking today.

Nothing wrong with pressuring people to be active

There's a difference between lynching someone who hasn't even checked in and lynching someone who is minimally active. Also one vote isn't necessarily pressure as a lot of people will just shrug off one vote. Tagging them and then following up with a little extra incentive (lynching) if ignored sure. But I don't see what you did as pressuring someone to be active

Right, but there's a difference between just talking a little and not talking at all. Not talking at all means they're either busy (which I'm fine with but they should just check in and say "I'm busy") or being shady and trying to fly under the radar. It either makes you come off as wolfy (in which case I'd vote for them because duh) or like you're not going to be an active player (in which case I'd vote for them because I'd like to play with people that are actually going to play). Maybe I'm looking at that wrong though?

I initially lynched Jboo as a joke and was going to unlynch her, but I'd be interested as to why you two are thinking of her as a legit vote as I don't have any solid feels/reasoning strong enough to commit a vote to yet...

I disagree. A wolf will try their hardest to participate so they aren't completely silent. So if they are trying to fly under the radar, they will be minimally posting. Going silent draws far more attention than it's worth

My reasons for jboo were in my question to jboo. Need to catch up and see if she responded

I'm keeping my katashark pressure vote as is while I reread the thread. I'll switch my vote to a better candidate once I have a clearer idea who could be wolf.

haven't gotten there but interested in seeing whether you switch after re-reading

Yeah I'm not getting wolfy vibes from Pawsy from her posts.

weird comment as mel is paws pm buddy and you aren't and I feel like you have limited experience playing with paws

Also looking at stagg and jboo but will do more thorough analysis when I get home

Colorado has 222 state wildlife areas.

look forward to your analysis

Finally caught up! Sorry it took me so long to check in, I'm glad D1 was long because I forgot we started yesterday.

I don't really think that 1 vote is a pressure vote, but also thanks for the tag earlier before you voted for me.

I appreciate marine animal related puns. I skimmed quickly so someone might have mentioned this, but historically, retaliatory votes are sometimes viewed as wolfy.

I don't agree with paws that jboo seems wolfy. I'm just not getting that vibe and she didn't call out that many people when I iso-d her posts? Hmmmm, unsure. D1 is always so all over the place, but every once in a while you can get some good information out of it.

lynch dpmd

Because she's been on, made a joke or 2, voted for AM because of the time, but hasn't contributed much else. So... mainly feels. lol.

you catch up to just stay away from the main contenders. I'd expect a vote like this if you hadn't caught up

Unlynch katasharky
Lynch youngkal

I don't like YK's reasons behind her vote on genny. They look opportunistic and irrational.

I would lynch MJ over WZ. I don't have an accurate read on MJ's meta and I can't say his inactivity means he's village.

Sticking with my vote on YK. Not inclined to vote MJ or WZ over my current lynch candidate

lynch lawpy

you go for a vote that's not one of the main contenders, you acknowledge that MJ and Dubz are tied for the lead, you mention you would vote for MJ over Dubz but don't switch, and then you stick with your kal vote. Why were you so interested in staying on kal?

6:26 pm EST/4:26 pm MDT was when Paws asked me why I was on Dubz instead of someone else
There was only one vote on YK at the time, meanwhile Paws and Dubz had three apiece. For people trying to paint this as me manipulating people to try to save YK, you must think I can see the future because YK wasn’t in danger when I supposedly started playing Paws.

It was spoilered to avoid a wall of text. Merely a stylistic choice not a strategic one.

What you fail to mention is that I also said that if I’m a villager there are very specific situations where I will PM with someone and that’s if I need something from them or I hav a solid village read on them. I have a solid village read on Paws as I stated before and am comfortable strategizing. I haven’t fed Paws anything that she herself didn’t directly ask me about or figure out herself.
Look back at that PM from the meats game. I offered up information/reads willy nilly and you took what you needed.
Ask Coffee? about my behavior in her PM. I have nothing but a slight village read on her and so she’s gotten squat.

Alright last thing I’m saying on the topic of Dubz: I was between jayna, jboo, and Dubz for lynch. Of the three Dubz was in a position to be lynched. I fully acknowledged the chance I would be wrong and was okay with it, hoping there would be a rezzr to bring her back. If I was a wolf that wanted her dead, why risk turning the village against me and putting a giant target on my back by publicly pushing her lynch D1 when there’s a chance she wouldn’t stay dead? Better plan would have been to kill her at night or push her lynch D2.
I'm not a wolf, lets move on.

After your last post I'm less convinced you're wolfy, but something is still bothering me so I'm going to make my call after I hear from you about this:

The red highlights are the inconsistencies not sitting well with me. Jayna hasn't played in a while. She "doesn't know" more than half the roster, she could have picked anyone. Lets say we believe her initial reasoning of misplaced anger from her board being the reason she picked dolphin from everyone. In her second post she says that she picked a fresh noob on purpose? She didn't know Dolphin was a fresh noob until people pointed it out to her. Doesn't add up to me.

Earlier when I said I thought Pippy had picked up on something this is what I thought she had flagged.

NK analysis:
Gonna leave this here:
and this:
I have a feeling that Paws role revealed to @Animal Midwife and got burned last night...
I don't think it is that much of a leap to think that someone you don't know must be a noob to the game (unless they aren't a regular player in which case then yes it is a little strange)

I do think revealing yourself as unlynchable in PM day one is unlikely unless someone is a noob.

Why do you think this? Paws is very careful with her role.
I couldn't tell if Paws saying she was ready to tell me her "deepest darkest secret" was a joke or her saying she was going to role reveal to me. Paws seems to inherently trust us both so if she WAS ready to role reveal and she didn't to me, then my next guess would be she role revealed to you, not just because you're her other PM buddy but also because she was putting out indications that she trusted you.
Your play has been reading village to me, so it was just a passing thought, but I wanted your comments in a public manner, since apparently everyone is afraid of me in PM's lol.
Currently looking closer at Lawper for his melodrama last night, Jboo (Coffee? knows why. I'm currently mobile and don't feel like going back to quote my theory, will do in a bit), and as previously stated Jayna (but to a much lesser extent now).

I still can't get over my weirdness vibea about Lawpy from yesterday after lynch. Just weirdly sketchy to me. Since I'm heading out to the land of mountains and sketchy service, I'm putting my vote in now but hope to be able to catch up at least once today

Lynch Lawpy

I couldn't tell if Paws saying she was ready to tell me her "deepest darkest secret" was a joke or her saying she was going to role reveal to me. Paws seems to inherently trust us both so if she WAS ready to role reveal and she didn't to me, then my next guess would be she role revealed to you, not just because you're her other PM buddy but also because she was putting out indications that she trusted you.
Your play has been reading village to me, so it was just a passing thought, but I wanted your comments in a public manner, since apparently everyone is afraid of me in PM's lol.

I ain't afraid of your PMs.

I still can't get over my weirdness vibea about Lawpy from yesterday after lynch. Just weirdly sketchy to me. Since I'm heading out to the land of mountains and sketchy service, I'm putting my vote in now but hope to be able to catch up at least once today

Lynch Lawpy

Why are you sheeping my votes?

Do these YK votes feel strangely like the way lynches ran the first couple days during Baking WW? No? Just me?

And you had to bring this up 4 minutes before close rather than earlier why? MJ was the vote that tied kal for the lead 34 minutes before this. Why not bring it up then?

Crap i returned too late and have no idea what's going on

You definitely had an idea of what was going on. The posts I quoted previously showed that

Reactions: 1 users