You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in Colorado
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Official D2 lynch tally
Mel(2)- MJ, Sporty
Jayna (2)- Mel, Jboo
Lawper (5)- YK, AM, KB, SAR, Lawper
9/23
Lynch close ~11 hours
Mel(2)- MJ, Sporty
Jayna (2)- Mel, Jboo
Lawper (5)- YK, AM, KB, SAR, Lawper
9/23
Lynch close ~11 hours
🙁
Unlynch Mel
Lynch Lawpy
Will respond to the cases soon, but now, i'll leave this here 🙁
omg why
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nudge.Kinda wish paws hadn't sounded so village
I'm behind on the thread, don't even really know what happened yesterday; catching up now-ish
🙁
Unlynch Mel
Lynch Lawpy
Will respond to the cases soon, but now, i'll leave this here 🙁
omg why
I woke up and saw several votes on me. By the time I'm able to respond to the cases in detail, more votes will be tossed on me, so I lynched myself in advance.
?etats sdrawkcab a si odaroloC taht ylpmi ot naem noitcirtser gnitsop siht seoD
I woke up and saw several votes on me. By the time I'm able to respond to the cases in detail, more votes will be tossed on me, so I lynched myself in advance.
"several"
You have 4 votes, dude. What is lynching yourself going to prove?
?etats sdrawkcab a si odaroloC taht ylpmi ot naem noitcirtser gnitsop siht seoD
?swonk ohW
?etats sdrawkcab a si odaroloC taht ylpmi ot naem noitcirtser gnitsop siht seoD
Damn. Post restrictor got a mean streak.
😉 rekniht sdrawkcab a eb tsuMDamn. Post restrictor got a mean streak.
.icniV ad odranoeL rO
"several"
You have 4 votes, dude. What is lynching yourself going to prove?
That I'm basically burying myself and village should look into other people. With my demise effectively sealed, i'll be able to concentrate on the cases on me more carefully, respond to the posts and give my reads on who could be wolves and why rather than fighting my lynch directly
That I'm basically burying myself and village should look into other people. With my demise effectively sealed, i'll be able to concentrate on the cases on me more carefully, respond to the posts and give my reads on who could be wolves and why rather than fighting my lynch directly
How is 5/23 sealing your demise? If you're not fighting your lynch, what are you fighting? Self-voting implies that you are a wolf.
Wolves are likely aware WZ is a strong player and want to seize the opportunity to get rid of her. I'm just upset that some villagers thought it's a good idea to last minute switch onto WZ without reason
Depends on what kind of game Dubz is having. Wolves tend to like to keep her around because she's so good at lynching villagers (sorry dubz but it's true) Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
citamardrevo si siht ekil leef IThat I'm basically burying myself and village should look into other people. With my demise effectively sealed, i'll be able to concentrate on the cases on me more carefully, respond to the posts and give my reads on who could be wolves and why rather than fighting my lynch directly
🙁
Unlynch Mel
Lynch Lawpy
Will respond to the cases soon, but now, i'll leave this here 🙁
I like this 0% and am reminded of lis rule number whatever of always lynch someone who lynches themselves
TIDE:
egalliv os dednuos t'ndah swap hsiw adniK
hsi-won pu gnihctac ;yadretsey deneppah tahw wonk yllaer neve t'nod ,daerht eht no dniheb m'I
You poor soul
Umm, I posted my thoughts/reasons at 10:50 after lynch close? So I didn't disappear. I've also been working on more posts for 30 minutes. I'm a resident. It means I work all day, might be able to read posts at lunch if I get one. I get home, catch up, post, then I have three chapters of reading to do a night. Yes, yes, wolves can be busy blah blah blah, but I'm never a verbose player. I'm one of those 'quiet ones' you all love to crucify because I don't do the giant multiquotes or post 800,000,000 times a day. I've already provided much more strategy than I usually do. If you want to lynch me for making a bad decision regarding lynching a vanillager, then so be it. It's only a matter of time before you lynch me for being quiet. Now, I have to go work...thought I'd try to defend a little before you all lynch another villager just for making a mistake.
You're right, I skipped over that. My b
Unlynch Jayna
Wth Lawpy??? You should know better!🙁
Unlynch Mel
Lynch Lawpy
Will respond to the cases soon, but now, i'll leave this here 🙁
Lynch Lawpy
yllautca ,seod ti kniht t'nod ISelf-voting implies that you are a wolf.
.gniyonna elttil a s'ti tuB .
Official D2 lynch tally
Mel(2)- MJ, Sporty
Jayna (1)- Mel
Lawper (6)- YK, AM, KB, SAR, Lawper, Jboo
9/23
Lynch close ~10.5 hours
Mel(2)- MJ, Sporty
Jayna (1)- Mel
Lawper (6)- YK, AM, KB, SAR, Lawper, Jboo
9/23
Lynch close ~10.5 hours
Wth Lawpy??? You should know better!
Lynch Lawpy
Any thoughts on other players?
yllautca ,seod ti kniht t'nod I
.gniyonna elttil a s'ti tuB .
Well, I can't see how it's helpful to village. Self-voting gives no information.
How is 5/23 sealing your demise? If you're not fighting your lynch, what are you fighting? Self-voting implies that you are a wolf.
If I fight for my lynch, I end up getting even more votes tossed on me with village failing to consider other options. Few votes + few active cases going on are more than enough to bury me as village throws more votes in the Lawpy wagon. Also happened in WWhisk game where I did try to fight my lynch but that failed and went to disarray.
I like this 0% and am reminded of lis rule number whatever of always lynch someone who lynches themselves
Whoops, i tend to freely self-vote regularly when things get bad.
anyaJ hcnyL
eulav ecaf ta noitanalpxe taht fo erbmit eht ekil t'nod I tub kcab daer ot deeN
eulav ecaf ta noitanalpxe taht fo erbmit eht ekil t'nod I tub kcab daer ot deeN
Wth Lawpy??? You should know better!
Lynch Lawpy
Thanks
/waiting for more votes tossed on the Lawpy wagon
I'll respond to the cases soon. Just want to mention this
Dude...Dolphin has 25 forum posts. If having no SDN posts doesn't scream 'im a noob' idk what does? If they'd played before they would have had more posts.After your last post I'm less convinced you're wolfy, but something is still bothering me so I'm going to make my call after I hear from you about this:
The red highlights are the inconsistencies not sitting well with me. Jayna hasn't played in a while. She "doesn't know" more than half the roster, she could have picked anyone. Lets say we believe her initial reasoning of misplaced anger from her board being the reason she picked dolphin from everyone. In her second post she says that she picked a fresh noob on purpose? She didn't know Dolphin was a fresh noob until people pointed it out to her. Doesn't add up to me.
Earlier when I said I thought Pippy had picked up on something this is what I thought she had flagged.
If I fight for my lynch, I end up getting even more votes tossed on me with village failing to consider other options. Few votes + few active cases going on are more than enough to bury me as village throws more votes in the Lawpy wagon. Also happened in WWhisk game where I did try to fight my lynch but that failed and went to disarray.
Remember when you consistently fought for yourself in the MMeat game?
em rof naht lla uoy rof gniyonna erom hEYou poor soul
Ok but like... Respond now? Self implode with votes for yourself later?Thanks
/waiting for more votes tossed on the Lawpy wagon
I'll respond to the cases soon. Just want to mention this
Contingency lynch Jayna
I'm not completely done with this line of inquiry on Genny, and I have questions for Jboo in the morning, but for now I'm giving in to the jet lag.
may have missed it but why jayna?
Final thoughts, Mel, why did you hide this in spoilers? Looking back with hindsight it's a little fishy but![]()
have to agree with paws here. Players have been called out for posting strategy in spoilers in the past and I think some have gotten lynched for it
As the victim of many a last-minute wafflefest, I will say that historically at least 1 wolf hops in on it. I'm typically v bitter about getting killed off that way and then the mods make me feel better by letting me know a wolf was in on it.
That being said, Jayna has been the most suspect to me. I don't like how she dropped in to waffle and then disappeared until morning.
Contingency lynch Jayna
what are your thoughts on the other wafflers?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Remember when you consistently fought for yourself in the MMeat game?
I wasn't buried with votes by the time I could respond.
I wasn't buried with votes by the time I could respond.
You were voted by half the remaining players so...
Official D2 lynch tally
Mel(2)- MJ, Sporty
Jayna (2)- Mel, Pippy
Lawper (6)- YK, AM, KB, SAR, Lawper, Jboo
10/23
Lynch close ~10 hours
Mel(2)- MJ, Sporty
Jayna (2)- Mel, Pippy
Lawper (6)- YK, AM, KB, SAR, Lawper, Jboo
10/23
Lynch close ~10 hours
?etats sdrawkcab a si odaroloC taht ylpmi ot naem noitcirtser gnitsop siht seoD
This post restriction sucks and I'm basically going to ignore you today because I don't have the energy or desire to read backwards. Sorry Pipper.
On a separate note, I'm going to confer with the voices for awhile before I vote.
I was probably going to vote Paws today but now that's out the window and I have to re-evaluate.
Not sure I'm feeling Lawp.
N1
The tour bus continued it's chug down I-25. It made to to Rye, CO when they had to shut down the interstate as the wind was becomming too much.
We interrupt your write up for this weather report:
Thunder crackles overhead and a stripe of lightning flashes across the sky. The sound of the Thor Guard alarms whine in the distance as torrential rain begins to flood out those tomatoes you just planted. Small pebbles of hail begin to clack against the roof and you opt to go back inside - you can barely see through the storm anyway. Hadn't it just been nice out, though?
Back to you all:
Sorry about that, no wonder it got so windy! It continued to pour, but everyone made it back on the tour bus. Or did they? A head count revealed Genny and Paws were missing! Everyone got off and started searching. Thrown into an electric fence with a horseshoe print in her back was @StayingPositive2017. Tears were shed, but @genny was still missing. Where was she?
Buried somewhere in no man's land
24.@genny
Interested to see if there are weather reports in future write-ups. So we have a killer horse or horseshoe wielding wolf and genny's missing. Is this like that role in this most recent noob game?
You were voted by half the remaining players so...
That was at around endgame. Right now, this looks similar to WWhisk game where I got buried with votes by the time I could respond. As I was responding, more votes piled on me with the last minute realization from village that they made a mistake.
Right now, with my demise basically sealed, i'm responding to the cases and doing some ISOs/analyses on who i think could be wolf. That way after i die, hopefully village can read them and take them into account.
On to reading/responding things now:
That was at around endgame. Right now, this looks similar to WWhisk game where I got buried with votes by the time I could respond. As I was responding, more votes piled on me with the last minute realization from village that they made a mistake.
Right now, with my demise basically sealed, i'm responding to the cases and doing some ISOs/analyses on who i think could be wolf. That way after i die, hopefully village can read them and take them into account.
On to reading/responding things now:
Still complaining about votes with no reasons why we shouldn't lynch you. Would like more of the latter and less of the former please
Pips was quieter than usual yesterday, which was very OOC. Slight wolfy leaning there.Any thoughts on other players?
Moose was posting a lot of fluff before and now is more reserved as of late. Getting slight wolf feels there as well.
Sporty's focus on other games sketched me out slightly, but I'm not sure what to make of it.
Lawpy has been all over the place, so it's hard to interpret, but I'm keeping my vote rn there bc of the self-lynch.
Slight village leans on you, Mel, and SAR.
AM I have a slight village read on. She's done that waffling before as village. Paws wasn't pinging anything for me, but that's a moot point now. Also not sure Mel would instigate a vote like that if he wasn't sure about something.what are your thoughts on the other wafflers?
Still complaining about votes with no reasons why we shouldn't lynch you. Would like more of the latter and less of the former please
Nah, I'm just accepting my demise without much resistance.
I'm working on that now. I'm just saying why I'm voting myself.
so much for banking on a rez @Melchizedek
and mel, you tend to push people to vote where you want regardless of affiliation so your argument that you wouldn't have pushed dubz that last minute as a wolf is null
I can see your point about paws role revealing to am based on the pms you provided but have to agree with dpmd. Unlikely to have been role revealed D1
and mel, you tend to push people to vote where you want regardless of affiliation so your argument that you wouldn't have pushed dubz that last minute as a wolf is null
I can see your point about paws role revealing to am based on the pms you provided but have to agree with dpmd. Unlikely to have been role revealed D1
I have a feeling that Paws role revealed to @Animal Midwife and got burned last night...
Certainly possible, but why do you think the wolves would immediately kill an unlynchable villager?
And why do you think Paws would have shared her role?
Also, the voices in my head are compelling me to yell at you for hiding things in spoiler tags. I THINK I'M SUPPOSED TO PUT THINGS IN CAPS IN ORDER TO YELL AT YOU. EXCLAMATION POINT!
😵Certainly possible, but why do you think the wolves would immediately kill an unlynchable villager?
I woke up and saw several votes on me. By the time I'm able to respond to the cases in detail, more votes will be tossed on me, so I lynched myself in advance.
Just because votes on are you doesn't mean they can't come off you. Considering the speed at which you picked up, I'm reconsidering but will keep my vote there for now
I'll tell you why I asked, but I want to get his answer first.
Slight village leans on you, Mel, and SAR.
Why do you have a slight village lean on SAR?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's very possible that kill was a lucky break. Not ruling out Mel's theory, though.Certainly possible, but why do you think the wolves would immediately kill an unlynchable villager?
I don't know him/her and yet they are making sense to me so farWhy do you have a slight village lean on SAR?
Her. Not that it matters all that much, but for ease of future reference.I don't know him/her and yet they are making sense to me so far
Still awaiting this magical defense from Lawper. The longer I wait the more my feelers tell me it could be a panicking wolf waiting for other wolves in pm to help them out of the hole they dug.
Edited for my own made up gender. My phone does not autocorrect and clearly I do not proofread
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K