Omg at least someone else is up
Re. PMs, a plea for uniformity more than anything because there were opposite things being said by AM and I.
Okay, so to clarify... PM means Private Message but also means a plea for uniformity? That's so confusing and I don't like that terminology
😕
What do you know of the chaos role? Familiar with it at all?
My understanding is that it's either a neutral or "lone-wolf" role (like MJ in Safari) that has it's own set of conditions for winning the game. Idk if that always comes at the expense of the village, but it sounds like it? The only game I've full read with a chaos was Safari, and I was kind of confused about it since it was the first game I read. Other than that I think it's typically a good thing when village kills chaos? Or is it not? I find it really intriguing but don't have the experience to really know what it actually is at this point.
I see. She editted it.
@Melchizedek what did it show?
Her application for a scholarship so she could prove the timing and that she wasn't lying.
Iyay asn'tway entirelyyay uresay owhay otay answeryay ouryay estionquay.
Oh god, why? At least it's not backwards though.
My question/the thing that I wanted to know was why did you not change your vote on D1. I asked a couple times and felt like you just ignored me, which seemed kind of sketch. Maybe you just didn't see my previous question. Wasn't looking for anything groundbreaking, just a response in general. Trying not to tunnel on you, because I don't have anything solid as to why you'd be a wolf, but you've been generally giving me feels that I don't like.
Same thing for @PippyPony , except she acknowledged my question and chose to dismiss. Which I liked even less. So since her post restriction is hopefully lifted, why leave your vote on me then?
Before someone jumps on me about it, I voted jboo as a joke and didn't have enough evidence to make a switch (basically MJ's RNG logic). D2 I left it on jboo because the only person I was considering switching to was Mel, and if I had done that it would have created a 3-way tie. Which I wasn't about to do. I didn't feel comfortable with a Law or Dolphin lynch, which is why I didn't vote there. I would have rather sat back and not had a tie than place a vote on someone I didn't feel comfortable voting for and potentially create a tie (like Moose and Finn accidentally did).
I wanted to save dolphin. Don't really want to go deeply into it, but it's related to this post in a way.
Ty for answering that, I'll look into it more. I was getting a lot of wolfy feels last night, but the more I look back and think about it, the more I'm leaning village with you for now. I still don't like the order of some events, but I'm going to put those on the back-burner for now and look into some other things that have been bothering me or that I need to look into more.
The slip up was AM pushing to lynch Dolphin then all of a sudden saying "wait, I changed my mind, don't lynch dolphin" right after she convinced dpmd to switch her lynch vote to Dolphin. Overall it sounds like just a mistake, but the thing that I'm still not sure about is why she took her vote off of lawper and switched to Allie. Gotta go back and read a bit to see if I can straighten that out.
not liking the fishing stagg is doing
Explain please. I have very specific questions in my head about things that aren't sitting right with me, most of which I've stated in thread (Why NK Paws? Why did AM switch off Law? Why a (almost) 3 person swing to save YK on D1?). The other things I'm asking are to try and clear people that my logic is telling me aren't wolfy but my gut says otherwise (Pip, jboo, AM). Curious as to why that seems fishy or if you're reading something that isn't there...
@youngkal the voices in my head don't think that you should be trying to analyze the meta (god I hate that word) of Lawp when they haven't played many games and have only wolfed once. Because one game does not make a meta.
@Melchizedek the voices in my head question why, if you were more comfortable losing a quiet player if we had to lose one, you chose to vote allie over houston
I can pull quotes of the specific posts the voices were triggered by, but I'm lazy so if you know what I'm getting at without me quoting then I'd rather not go quote.
I like this post. There have been a couple other things Mel has said done that also don't sit right with me. Maybe it's his play, but I'm a noob, so his meta of supposed sketchiness is not something I'm comfortable with yet.
As an aside, I just looked at Houston's profile. (S)He only have 1 post and hasn't been on SDN since 1pm on Thursday. I realize they're a newbie, but if you're not going to play, then I'd rather lose a villager who is absent and shows no signs of ever actually playing than potentially lose one who is contributing who we may be able to clear later. If someone gives me a reason why that logic is stupid, I've got another person I'll switch my vote to, but for now:
###
LYNCH HOUSTON
###
So
@Houstonnn97 , where you at?
Also,
@vetmedhead , @capri1722 , @MixedAnimals77 , if we can confirm Houston isn't playing/isn't going to play and someone else wants to jump in can we replace them? I'd hate to lose a player like this, but I also hate to have what's essentially an empty spot stay in the game for no reason...
The voices are confused by this exchange.
Obviously for the likes...