WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You have been less active than I’ve seen except for the one time you were a wolf, maybe you learned to keep it in more or maybe you are blowing up a chat.

This was at Lawpy about why I was still on his vote and discussing why he was on my vote. In this post I am saying that this game- at this point he was being quite, which was different than his village meta but followed more of his wolf meta. Then i said that maybe he learned to keep it down more as village.... or maybe he’s blowing up in another chat (ie wolf chat).... so then Snowy makes me raise an eyebrow see the next few quotes..

Hmm good thoughts on this is what he does as a wolf. I don't remember playing with Lawpy, but his posts have been giving me slight feels - though I was starting to lean towards noob behaviour with all his melodramatic focus on "why would you guys be manipulated to lynch dubz, everyone on her lynch is probably a wolf"

This was at me

Yeah sorry, I thought I hadn't played much with you, but now when you mentioned it I have played a few games with you and I definitely remember the game you were a wolf and quietly ghosted most of the game (well on thread). And you were pretty talkative in the game before when you were village. Now I'm back on the YK wagon as that comment may have been trying to set you up. I'm guessing either you or YK are wolves. Leaning to a YK lynch vote today.
This was at Lawpy

I don't really get the Jayna votes, she has made a lot of sense and not very sketch to me. I am going back and forth between YK and Lawper, but I'm leaning towards YK because of her comments on lawper's wolf play which don't match up to his actual play (now that I remember it). I don't have thoughts on mel. But he is helpful if he is village so not desperate to lynch him right away. He also pushes lynches hard when he is village or wolf so him pushing dubz is not necessarily sketchy to me. Miranda (is that who moose is?) is repeating other peoples thoughts a lot without much of her own analysis so she goes in my sketch pile. I really like coffee's analysis on dolphin too. No one else has really caught my eye as wolfy, but there are still a lot of people I don't have good reads on because they haven't posted a lot.

There is a very good chance Snowy didn’t understand what I was saying, I tend to go on rages that get very confusing, just ask @johnnaboo! If she didn’t misinterpret what I said then there’s some inconsistencies or trying to plot seeds for later use. I’m unsure just something I found that didn’t really match up. Worth pointing out.

I’m interested, anything you can aid this with? I could switch, you seem like you may have something. I’m willing to let lawpy go another day to see how his play is altered after all the pressure he’s under today.

This was at Coffee? Trying to see if there was something other than low posting that she had on Dolphin.

@SportPonies and @youngkal what do you think of dolphin?
I haven’t gotten much but I feel like coffee maybe have some info. But i don’t really like just using some one else’s thoughts/logic as the only reason to vote.

Well kal seemed upset at others for getting on their D1 vote choice. Then seemed to just be defending herself, but then I was a little salty *when they decided to jump on me just based on other people’s thoughts.* Since I tend to take everyone’s thoughts with a grain of salt, especially if it’s coming strictly from reading posts not actual PMs. I can’t eemember the last post I read from sporty tbh, I’ll have to go back and look. I’ve been trying to keep up with everyone :bang:

I may just need clarification on this post (see bolded) but I wasn’t upset at anyone on their D1 vote, I was curious as to why Lawpy was so concerned with my reasons for MY D1 vote but didn’t seem to give a poop about anyone else giving or not giving reasons. For the part in between *____* this is inaccurate/inconsistent. I state in the post quoted above I don’t like going of just others especially with just one post and I did not jump on Dolphin at all today. I was considering if I could get some solid information but it didn’t happen. This may just be because she’s(? Idk if you are a girl dolphin sorry if I’m wrong) newer and is having a hard time keeping players straight orrrr..
Again just pointing out some odd things that may be useful later if not now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good lord I didn't realize how deeply I'd scarred you :hilarious:

Lol I was playing around my mom and she literally still picks on me whenever I play because of the game where I was talking to two wolves......:rofl:

Reactions: 1 user
This was at Coffee? Trying to see if there was something other than low posting that she had on Dolphin.

I may just need clarification on this post (see bolded) but I wasn’t upset at anyone on their D1 vote, I was curious as to why Lawpy was so concerned with my reasons for MY D1 vote but didn’t seem to give a poop about anyone else giving or not giving reasons. For the part in between *____* this is inaccurate/inconsistent. I state in the post quoted above I don’t like going of just others especially with just one post and I did not jump on Dolphin at all today. I was considering if I could get some solid information but it didn’t happen. This may just be because she’s(? Idk if you are a girl dolphin sorry if I’m wrong) newer and is having a hard time keeping players straight orrrr..
Again just pointing out some odd things that may be useful later if not now.

I should have included this quote as well...

Part of me wants to believe that coffee? is going off of more than just post interpretation and is trying to be subtle about it, but I am not sure.

This is how I was feeling too, I was trying to see if we could get anymore before I made a change to dolphin.

Hi all! :hello:

We interrupt your friendly neighborhood murdering to share a small dose of Colorado Culture:

If this one wasn’t in the MI game it should have been
Also I think this is great, the girl’s change in facial expression and voice.. I love it

Reactions: 1 users
@Melchizedek I agree with Allie being the weather as Chaos, especially with the picture that was posted.

Sorry for these posts, I will be missing as I sleep. Ill try to get on before I go to a grad party but I dont work tomorrow!!

You in my hood and you didn't let me know??!??

Lynch Miranda

Whaaaa??? You're in western mass too??? :D We gotta hang out!!

:eyebrow:

Except that isn't really how things went down, and the context you're laying this down in is false.

Bit by bit
Ploy with dolphin: Not really a ploy at all. It is a solid analysis, as stated by many other people here, including yourself. In fact, you were supporting it with the contingency that you'd switch to me if dolphin flipped village-yet dolphin hasn't flipped.
Switching to jboo last second: Were you paying attention at all to what was going on? Suddenly, AM is begging me to switch on thread and I have pleas to switch in my PMs. I stated earlier in PM that I would be willing to switch to jboo, long before dolphin train really gained traction.
"Beetlejuicing": Do you realize what time it was at when I posted? 10 minutes before close. OF COURSE I'm not going to miss close if I can help it. My switch to jboo had nothing to do with your post but all to do with what else was happening in the thread.

It is also interesting that you immediately switched off me after my response and then are right back at it. So you trusted me enough then and then not now? I've literally posted nothing in between.

As stated before to dolphin, the vote on you was because you were MIA and once you showed up I said I was willing to give you a chance to defend yourself.

@Melchizedek
Why did you pick allie when you've been on jboo, and at the time they both had the same number of votes?

@Animal Midwife , you're reminding @Miranda Senft of what happened during the last game with greeney, 3m, etc but then also went to allie, presumably because she too was quiet (is that correct, or for other reasons?), which is exactly what you're reminding Moose not to do.

Obviously, I see here that the result didn't harm village, but really curious how this happened out of the blue.

I picked allie because I was responsible for 2 ties at that point with less than 5 mins until lynch! I also agreed with mel that I was willing to lose allie because I wasn't hugely on board with any of the lynches (AM, Lawpy, or Dolphin).

That's really it for me guys, I'm already late! Good luck!!

@Lawper can you knock it off with the self-votes? Next time it happens I don't mind policy lynching you for it.

I stated earlier in PM that I would be willing to switch to jboo, long before dolphin train really gained traction.
Will confirm that Coffee? stated intentions to vote Jboo yesterday prior to the waffle-fest.

@Melchizedek
Why did you pick allie when you've been on jboo, and at the time they both had the same number of votes?

Okay c'mon, now you're pushing too hard. That takes a level of dedication to wolfing that I wouldn't expect a newly accepted Vet Student to prioritize over applying for scholarships.

I wish I could say it was a calculated move based on somethings sketchy Allie did, but it was as simple as me not believing Jboo is a wolf because of the above RE: Faking an email chain to screenshot it on thread. Allie has never ghosted for an entire day, so I figured she was legitimately busy and if we were going to lose someone, I wouldn't mind losing someone who wasn't able to contribute v.s. someone who is on thread and if they are a wolf, might slip up in other ways.

I'd be interested to hear the reasoning behind those pleas (I'm assuming from Mel) if you're willing to share.
I didn't plead with anyone (Coffee? Moose AM or Lawper) to vote for Allie or to unlynch Dolphin. I asked AM and Coffee? both to get on the same page. In the moment, I had a stronger village read on AM so I followed her lead and unlynched dolphin.

I'm a little lost on where to go for now but I think we should discuss Genny at some point. The write up doesn't outright suggest her absence is wolfy, could she have a commuter role that sequesters her for a few days (I recall Trilt having that ability in a previous game), which makes me suspicious of the timing of her triggering it when I started putting her under the micrscope. @Frozenshades @JaynaAli do you have any thoughts on this as her PM partners?

Contingency Lynch MOOSE

N2 contingency lynches
Moose (1)-Mel
Coffee? (1)- Moose
Night Close in 2.5 hours.
You all are stuck with the other mods today. Please be kind to them :)

@JaynaAli do you have any thoughts on this as her PM partners?

I don’t have much of an opinion. She opened up a PM almost immediately with the comment that she feels she is able to get a better read that way. We haven’t talked about anything game related, but she’s been ‘missing’ I sent a PM yesterday to see if she could PM while ‘missing’ but didn’t get a response so I’m guessing that answer is no. Those early PMs can be a wolf move to establish trust and all that, but I haven’t been PM partners with her before. Can anyone confirm that quick opening PMs is her norm like she suggested?

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish I could say it was a calculated move based on somethings sketchy Allie did, but it was as simple as me not believing Jboo is a wolf because of the above RE: Faking an email chain to screenshot it on thread. Allie has never ghosted for an entire day, so I figured she was legitimately busy and if we were going to lose someone, I wouldn't mind losing someone who wasn't able to contribute v.s. someone who is on thread and if they are a wolf, might slip up in other ways.
I think I missed this jboo post. I did see a link in one of your posts but it was broken. Going to look back at this
I didn't plead with anyone (Coffee? Moose AM or Lawper) to vote for Allie or to unlynch Dolphin. I asked AM and Coffee? both to get on the same page. In the moment, I had a stronger village read on AM so I followed her lead and unlynched dolphin.
Yes, this is correct, I clarified hopefully on the last page.

Whaaaa??? You're in western mass too??? :D We gotta hang out!!

As stated before to dolphin, the vote on you was because you were MIA and once you showed up I said I was willing to give you a chance to defend yourself.

I picked allie because I was responsible for 2 ties at that point with less than 5 mins until lynch! I also agreed with mel that I was willing to lose allie because I wasn't hugely on board with any of the lynches (AM, Lawpy, or Dolphin).

That's really it for me guys, I'm already late! Good luck!!

This addressed literally none of my points. In fact, you're really just restating what I was demonstrating.
Yes, you DID say you would give me a chance to defend myself, but then put out a contingency lynch before I said anything more.

How about reading that post again and filling in some of those holes?

N2
3776652829_7656b79778_b.jpg

After the Royal Gorge, the tour bus stopped in nearby Manitou Springs. Most of the travelers headed straight for the penny arcade, where they played everything from a 1950s era pinball machine to Skeeball and modern racing games. Some historically-minded travelers visited Miramont Castle, where they found @genny hiding among the Manitou Springs Volunteer Fire Department exhibits (welcome back Genny!). A few adventurous ones attempted the Manitou Incline. One particularly malicious traveler attempted to climb Barr Trail, but the trail was too steep and they were forced to turn back without completing their goal. All in all a fun day and a nice break from the recent deaths and disappearances.

No one has died.

It is now Day 3. Lynch deadline is at 8pm MDT. Be sure to try the eight natural mineral springs around Manitou before we leave!

Mt. Elbert

1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143

Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
8. @Mad Jack
9. @Lawper
10. @Miranda Senft

Springfield
11. @youngkal
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies
15. @dolphin106258

Dinosaur
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @Houstonnn97
20. @PippyPony

Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
23. @Frozenshades
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli

Buried somewhere in no man's land

(empty)

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos

Last edited:
@Animal Midwife , you're reminding @Miranda Senft of what happened during the last game with greeney, 3m, etc but then also went to allie, presumably because she too was quiet (is that correct, or for other reasons?), which is exactly what you're reminding Moose not to do.

I was reminding her that villagers can be wrong and that alone isn't a reason to heavily suspect them.

@Animal Midwife , I'm extra curious about your switch to Allie. You had just got done saying how you didn't like how quickly and inorganically the Dolphin Bandwagon started, but then you switched from Law to Allie in an even faster bandwagon. I "thought hard" about those events and I've got a few theories but nothing that jumps out at me. So what happened? What was that "important thing you suddenly remembered" that made you want Coffee to switch?

I wanted to save dolphin. Don't really want to go deeply into it, but it's related to this post in a way.

The perpetually confused type o_O

Can anyone confirm that quick opening PMs is her norm like she suggested?
She does. Did this in Baking most recently to evaluate AM and I hydraing. She also asked us to vote MJ in her opening. Not saying this confirms village meta because the caveat is that she’s just as good, if not better at PM manipulation.

@Mad Jack nice job sitting on your vote yesterday, got anything you want to discuss? (I know you’re around)
@PippyPony with the post restriction gone, hoping to hear more from you.
@genny how was your vacation?

ETA: ninja’d

She does. Did this in Baking most recently to evaluate AM and I hydraing. She also asked us to vote MJ in her opening. Not saying this confirms village meta because the caveat is that she’s just as good, if not better at PM manipulation.
Dude. Kind of important to mention that I asked you to vote MJ in a mayor election, not a lynch. Talk about manipulating perception, jeez.

Popping up immediately after you're mentioned/tagged.

o_O I feel like you've given me crap about using this method to wolf hunt in the past

Don't really like this post. Looks like you're setting up a coffee lynch if dolphin flips village.

If koffee had actually said she had info or a source this would have been the usual next step. Test info, if false question the source. Moose seems to think koffee had info so while extreme, makes sense

Guys, I changed my mind. Don't lynch dolphin please.

glad someone I was feeling villager agreed with what I was seeing in dolphin's play but that was abrupt :laugh: Feel like it's typical AM though

unlynch Jboo
Lynch Allie

eff this noise. I got one PM partner telling me one thing and the other telling me something else. Need time to evaluate and I'm willing to lose Allie today.

why not stagg, lawpy or moose? They were all up for lynch too. Don't remember where you've been on them

Unlynch dolphin
Lynch coffee?

I'm not feeling the AM lynch (she seems normal and FinnSki made a good point. Although that slip up was sketch!)
I don't like how coffee? is MIA.

what slip up?

That question can be asked to anyone on here

But only a death will give a true answer

In lunch dolphin

:laugh:

@capri1722, @vetmedhead, and @MixedAnimals77 - do we get to know allie's win condition? Also what was paws' role name? I just realized you left that out

weird contingency from moose and she's been confusing kal and lawpy

not liking the fishing stagg is doing

continuing to get hung up on mel. Maybe it's my normal mel tunnel with a little salt about losing dubz and the game being considerably less fun without my dubz pm buddy

lynch mel
to start

continuing to get hung up on mel. Maybe it's my normal mel tunnel with a little salt about losing dubz and the game being considerably less fun without my dubz pm buddy

lynch mel
to start

Why are you hung up on Mel?

@youngkal the voices in my head don't think that you should be trying to analyze the meta (god I hate that word) of Lawp when they haven't played many games and have only wolfed once. Because one game does not make a meta.

@Melchizedek the voices in my head question why, if you were more comfortable losing a quiet player if we had to lose one, you chose to vote allie over houston

I can pull quotes of the specific posts the voices were triggered by, but I'm lazy so if you know what I'm getting at without me quoting then I'd rather not go quote.

Reactions: 2 users
I don’t have much of an opinion. She opened up a PM almost immediately with the comment that she feels she is able to get a better read that way. We haven’t talked about anything game related, but she’s been ‘missing’ I sent a PM yesterday to see if she could PM while ‘missing’ but didn’t get a response so I’m guessing that answer is no. Those early PMs can be a wolf move to establish trust and all that, but I haven’t been PM partners with her before. Can anyone confirm that quick opening PMs is her norm like she suggested?

Last game when she was Wolf I believe I started the PM, but I’m not 100% on that AND i was already in convo with another wolf so.. idk how much my one interaction is

This was at Lawpy about why I was still on his vote and discussing why he was on my vote. In this post I am saying that this game- at this point he was being quite, which was different than his village meta but followed more of his wolf meta. Then i said that maybe he learned to keep it down more as village.... or maybe he’s blowing up in another chat (ie wolf chat).... so then Snowy makes me raise an eyebrow see the next few quotes..

This was at me

This was at Lawpy

There is a very good chance Snowy didn’t understand what I was saying, I tend to go on rages that get very confusing, just ask @johnnaboo! If she didn’t misinterpret what I said then there’s some inconsistencies or trying to plot seeds for later use. I’m unsure just something I found that didn’t really match up. Worth pointing out. .

Ah I definitely misread your post (I blame me being so sick yesterday I was only awake for maybe 5 hours). You were saying that Lawpy's play was typical of his wolf play and I didn't remember playing with him so I took your word for that. Then later I remembered I had played with him before and I didn't think he was playing like he did when he wolfed so I thought you were making stuff up. But I think we just had a difference of opinions there - I thought he was very active from the start and you thought he was quiet. :shrug:

Ah I definitely misread your post (I blame me being so sick yesterday I was only awake for maybe 5 hours). You were saying that Lawpy's play was typical of his wolf play and I didn't remember playing with him so I took your word for that. Then later I remembered I had played with him before and I didn't think he was playing like he did when he wolfed so I thought you were making stuff up. But I think we just had a difference of opinions there - I thought he was very active from the start and you thought he was quiet. :shrug:
I figured it was a misunderstanding but worthy to pull forward! I just saw wolf chat the whole game and he was like ghosting on thread. But yesterday he started acting more “Normal”. So meh

The question of your existence. Are you villager or wolf? The one that can only be finally answered through a lynch or night kill

This comment I found interesting. I don't exactly know why.. mocking maybe?

Denver, lays claim to the invention of the cheeseburger. The trademark for the name Cheeseburger was awarded in 1935 to Louis Ballast

lynch FS

Because he/she hasn't done like any analysis yet, but still has been posting (to look like participating?). Would like to hear more from them before I change my vote.

Colorado's southwest corner borders Arizona, New Mexico and Utah the only place in America where the corners of four states meet.

lynch FS

Because he/she hasn't done like any analysis yet, but still has been posting (to look like participating?). Would like to hear more from them before I change my vote.

Colorado's southwest corner borders Arizona, New Mexico and Utah the only place in America where the corners of four states meet.

He hasn't posted since Day 1.