WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
True. I just feel like that doesn’t happen as often ha
You need to play more games. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
D3 Lynch Tally

Coffee? (1) - Moose
Moose (3) - Mel, Lawpy, AM
Mel () -
FS (1) - Snowy
Houston (1) - Stagg
Stagg (1) - Kara
Lawpy (1) - booJay

8/22

Roll call:

Lynch close in ~1.5 hours

2c4568905d68ab04624c7780d66bf6ec.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm here (for now) on bf's phone which has service!!! Geez guys!! Okay, since I'm on mobile I have limited access to the thread so can people please reply to this with why they think I'm sketch or something so I can try to defend myself please?

Sent from my SM-G900T using SDN mobile

I'm here (for now) on bf's phone which has service!!! Geez guys!! Okay, since I'm on mobile I have limited access to the thread so can people please reply to this with why they think I'm sketch or something so I can try to defend myself please?

Why were you calling Paws sketch? Why did you lynch dolphin yesterday? How do you feel about Coffee? now?

I personally would like to see you go back and actually respond to my comments on your lynch rather than just restating I already said.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why were you calling Paws sketch? Why did you lynch dolphin yesterday? How do you feel about Coffee? now?
I was calling paws sketch because I was getting different feels from her than I was the last game. I didn't like the comment she made to me trying to pressure me to get my joke vote off of her but then called someone else out for doing the same thing. I chose to trust that coffee? Had some insider info on dolphin and I didn't like the Lawpy vote. Dolphin had said some sketch stuff already on the thread before but I played it off as noobish play but when coffee? Said something it seemed like she knew something. Snowy also decided to trust coffee?, why didn't she get any flack for it? And I didn't end up lynching allie (I explained the decision to vote allie in a previous post)
Can you explain why you voted for allie?
I'm super sketch about coffee? Now because she didn't end up voting for dolphin!! Right now I'm leaving my vote where it is as I don't trust her.

I was calling paws sketch because I was getting different feels from her than I was the last game. I didn't like the comment she made to me trying to pressure me to get my joke vote off of her but then called someone else out for doing the same thing. I chose to trust that coffee? Had some insider info on dolphin and I didn't like the Lawpy vote. Dolphin had said some sketch stuff already on the thread before but I played it off as noobish play but when coffee? Said something it seemed like she knew something. Snowy also decided to trust coffee?, why didn't she get any flack for it? And I didn't end up lynching allie (I explained the decision to vote allie in a previous post)
I'm super sketch about coffee? Now because she didn't end up voting for dolphin!! Right now I'm leaving my vote where it is as I don't trust her.

You were calling Paws chaos last game. What do you mean? Do you think Snowy and Coffee? are both wolves? I already explained my allie vote in a previous post. Coffee? did vote for dolphin. What do you mean?

You were calling Paws chaos last game. What do you mean? Do you think Snowy and Coffee? are both wolves? I already explained my allie vote in a previous post. Coffee? did vote for dolphin. What do you mean?
To me chaos is someone who doesn't have an agenda. Someone who stirs the pot seemingly unnecessarily. It could be some players' meta I guess but I can't recall chaos players that I've read. So I think that's what I interpret it to be, someone who has their own agenda and will ping people against another or make people question those they have feels for in a certain way (it's more of a feeling kinda that someone is messing with you).
I don't have a thorough read on snowy tbh as she hasn't posted too much which is kinda sketch to me but I don't have a strong read on her.
Coffee?'s last vote was for jboo. Just before the lynch ended she changed it to jboo. That's what I don't understand.

Ok so this is the reason why you're voting coffee? Because coffee? didn't vote dolphin like she said she would and you don't trust her?

To me chaos is someone who doesn't have an agenda. Someone who stirs the pot seemingly unnecessarily. It could be some players' meta I guess but I can't recall chaos players that I've read. So I think that's what I interpret it to be, someone who has their own agenda and will ping people against another or make people question those they have feels for in a certain way (it's more of a feeling kinda that someone is messing with you).
I don't have a thorough read on snowy tbh as she hasn't posted too much which is kinda sketch to me but I don't have a strong read on her.
Coffee?'s last vote was for jboo. Just before the lynch ended she changed it to jboo. That's what I don't understand.

Does Snowy being sketch affect you Coffee? read since you mentioned she trusted Coffee? at her word? Coffee? switched because of me. How do you feel about that?

Why are you voting coffee? I'm getting lost when i'm reading your interactions with her
Coffee? Immediately called dolphin a wolf when they started interacting yesterday. And wasn't really acknowledging the way she was talking which seemed weird but I figured if she was a seer or knew who a seer was (maybe through PM) then she would try to persuade people that way. I was curious as to what her information was and was willing to give it a shot since Dolphin had already crossed my radar with her extremely noobish comments and I genuinely felt her responses when people probed were very short and not full of a lot of information.

Moose you are beating a dead horse. I have clearly explained why I switched off dolphin and didnt claim information as you say

Does Snowy being sketch affect you Coffee? read since you mentioned she trusted Coffee? at her word? Coffee? switched because of me. How do you feel about that?
That makes coffee? Less sketch because you said you were attacked last night, correct? So if you were attacked that would make you a villager (unless you're fibbing). And now that you've lowered the sketchiness of coffee? I guess that lowers the sketchiness of snowy.

That makes coffee? Less sketch because you said you were attacked last night, correct? So if you were attacked that would make you a villager (unless you're fibbing). And now that you've lowered the sketchiness of coffee? I guess that lowers the sketchiness of snowy.

Why does my opinion make Coffee? and Snowy less sketch?

Reactions: 1 users
Moose you are beating a dead horse. I have clearly explained why I switched off dolphin and didnt claim information as you say
I don't recall saying you claimed to have information. Your posts seemed to imply that, especially when you said to make good choices. That's what I was going off of. Let me respond to your questions like you asked please, I'm trying to keep up on mobile.

Ok so this is the reason why you're voting coffee? Because coffee? didn't vote dolphin like she said she would and you don't trust her?
Yes! I'm less sketch now since AM said she convinced coffee? To switch though but I still didn't like those posts outwardly calling dolphin a wolf.

But is dolphin village?
I don't know! But her comments do seem noobish and I know my first game I said some sketch stuff in the beginning without realizing it. Those comments and what I felt were inadequate responses to people's probings gave me sketchy vibes but for all I know short and direct responses are her meta! I don't feel better or worse about dolphin.

:eyebrow:

Except that isn't really how things went down, and the context you're laying this down in is false.

Bit by bit
Ploy with dolphin: Not really a ploy at all. It is a solid analysis, as stated by many other people here, including yourself. In fact, you were supporting it with the contingency that you'd switch to me if dolphin flipped village-yet dolphin hasn't flipped.
Switching to jboo last second: Were you paying attention at all to what was going on? Suddenly, AM is begging me to switch on thread and I have pleas to switch in my PMs. I stated earlier in PM that I would be willing to switch to jboo, long before dolphin train really gained traction.
"Beetlejuicing": Do you realize what time it was at when I posted? 10 minutes before close. OF COURSE I'm not going to miss close if I can help it. My switch to jboo had nothing to do with your post but all to do with what else was happening in the thread.

It is also interesting that you immediately switched off me after my response and then are right back at it. So you trusted me enough then and then not now? I've literally posted nothing in between.
@Miranda Senft

I don't know! But her comments do seem noobish and I know my first game I said some sketch stuff in the beginning without realizing it. Those comments and what I felt were inadequate responses to people's probings gave me sketchy vibes but for all I know short and direct responses are her meta! I don't feel better or worse about dolphin.

But if you're not sure about dolphin how can you be sure I'm village?

No, chaos is designated by blue color. True, he couldnt PM with the other wolves, but he won the gane with them as was indicated at the end. Its why WZ said it was fun to win with hin.

So what I'm wondering is who is feeding you information. Because for someone who has been playing the noob card and even said you were only familiar with certain roles you seem to have a clear grasp on chaos concept, which wasn't discussed in Bake and was discussed in Safari spec chat, but you werent part of.

I was in the spectator chat for WWBake and asked a lot of questions. So the places I got info from was mostly @Coopah , @SkiOtter , @Lawper , @kaydubs, and @Karabiner13 . And actually now that I look back, you were in that chat too, so you should know that I'm not a true noob to mafia, just to the online version with all these extra roles. You should also know that I actually do pick up on stuff well, at least in late game, considering the predictions I made in that chat, almost all of which ended up being correct (btw @WildZoo , that's my "secret", that I've been really solid with reading the games I've watched).

I've also been asking the mods in PMs about some stuff, like how powers might work or even if some powers could potentially exist, as I'm not yet familiar to the extent of some roles and how certain things can happen (like Genny disappearing. supposedly there was a ferry in the Michigan game or something?).

Plus, I'm still confused as to the difference between MJ's "lone wolf" role vs. chaos, so I clearly don't have that great of a grasp on it beyond what someone could pick up from reading a few games. Someone said chaos usually hurts wolves too (I think Mel), so if chaos wins does that mean wolves and village both lose? Or can chaos win and village/wolves win? Does chaos always get a power or is it just a separate win condition (which I think someone asked about MJ in Safari if you read the last couple pages after it ended)? Are "lone wolves" always on the wolf team and they just can't communicate with other wolves?

There's a lot I still don't know. Don't mistake me picking up on stuff for me being coached. If anything, I'm being coached by the mods (mostly Mixy with some VMH and Capri) who are answering the many questions I've been asking them in PM.

At any point, chaos is not designated the same as wolf color (red) which is more the point I was trying to make.

Good to know.

There are 2 instances of answering for someone else here. The question I asked about the slip up was fully intended for moose. I realize she is busy today and I might not get an answer for a while but I wanted an answer from her, not you

The tie: I believe you had plenty of time for a tie to be broken. Why so worried about it?

I realized I shouldn't have answered for Moose later, I think someone actually warned me about that in the tots chat so I won't make excuses there. I messed up, that's my bad.

As for the tie, this is the first time I've played online and all I really know are ties are supposedly bad. Idk when is "too late" to make a tie. An hour before lynch? 30 minutes? 10 minutes? Some people have said they like to make ties. So why are they so bad. I also don't get why the mods hate ties so much other than maybe they have to figure out whether to kill both or none or find a way to pick one of them? I don't really get it. So if I could get clarification on that it would be helpful.

as for this you were fishing for info from am that didn't need to be pursued farther than the answers she had given

Like I said, I have specific questions that I want answered in order to try and clear people. AM has come across as wolfy to me and she's been up there on my list of people to vote for, which is why I told her to convince me not to lynch her. Sorry if you don't like me trying to gather info, but that's how I play.

I'm also not sure why you think her answers didn't need to be pursued farther. Maybe you're seeing something that I'm not, but I wasn't satisfied with her answers and still haven't cleared her imo. Not my top choice, but certainly still up there for me.

Iyay idn'tday ignoreyay ouyay

You're correct about that response. I need to go back and look again because I felt like you ignored me somewhere else, but I could be wrong. I think I just wasn't satisfied with it.

Still have the same issue with Pippy though, and would like to hear a response from her end...

PM is private message. My PM to coffee? was me saying “I need you and AM on the SAME DAMN PAGE about this Dolphin thing” which is my plea for uniformity.
Chaos most often bad for village but also bad for wolves because they are a wild card. Wolves are interested in lynching chaos too which is why people are looking at me sideways right now

Thanks for the clarifications.

Okay, I want to make it clear it wasn't about trust it was about reading between the lines. You seemed to imply you knew something about dolphin and at this stage in the game I was willing to listen but then i accidentally created 2 ties! At this point I was going back and forth about who to vote for! Okay, I see your point about jboo, fair enough. I think everyone deserves a chance to defend themselves which is why I unlynched you because you came on the thread. Dolphin had defended herself and I wasn't fully satisfied. Then the tie thing happened and I was stuck. So I voted for allie but I had no idea AM would pile on! In the end I guess it worked out because allie was chaos but it wasn't my intention to actually lynch her that was just pure dumb luck.

Reactions: 1 user