WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have no idea what she meant, but you must think I'm a piss poor wolf if I'd gamble on saving Moose at the last second. I've played enough to know about vigs, jeez. I can put in the lynch cancel at any time. Want me to cancel this one?
I'll let the others make that call.

Members don't see this ad.

I have no idea what she meant, but you must think I'm a piss poor wolf if I'd gamble on saving Moose at the last second. I've played enough to know about vigs, jeez. I can put in the lynch cancel at any time. Want me to cancel this one?

Can someone explain to me how a lynch cancel would cancel out a vig kill? Because Coffee is making more sense than Genny to me right now...

Members don't see this ad :)
I would add it'd make no sense to cancel before close because she would be lynched the next day and you would have no idea there was a day vig at play

Honestly, the triple kill not being used is the biggest thing that makes me think Mel is village. I just don't see him sitting on that either. Way too tempting.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial D7 Home on the Range lynch tally
SP (2) - Stagg, genny
Coffee? (5) - WZ, Mel, finnski, SAR, Kara
7/10
Missing: Coffee?, Sporty, allie
Lynch close ~2.5 hoursView attachment 235204

Reactions: 2 users
Honestly, the triple kill not being used is the biggest thing that makes me think Mel is village. I just don't see him sitting on that either. Way too tempting.
If the triple kill is just that, just a triple kill to be used at any time, I can't believe jboo sat on it. She should know better.

It doesn't cancel a vig kill. It would have canceled the lynch when Moose had a ridiculous lead and shifted us to a night cycle.

So you could cancel this lynch right now and we'd move to night cycle? Since Allie will be back tomorrow and she can give us a ton more info, why haven't you done that?

Eh depends on whether kata's kill would go through at any time or if it had to be used during the day

She didn't discuss that detail with me in PM, but it seemed like she had to use it during day. Idk though.

And I go back to being confused about why that triple kill wasn't used n3

Why are you assuming it's a night kill thing? I just gave this explanation to Kara in PMs because she had the same question:

I can think of reasons the triple kill wasn't used. If Moose tried to use it N2 and AM blocked her, then we only have to ask why it wasn't used N1. Maybe they couldn't use it N1? Or maybe they had to wait until a certain day to use it? Plus the way Moose made it sound with her wolf brag was that there may have been a condition. If you go back to page 34, Snowy posts something and then Moose said "What if I do flip wolf? Isn't it possible the wolves knew I was going to be killed today?" Then when dpmd asked her to expand on that thought, she lynched herself and said this:

"oh, you'll see. Once this lynch is over :shifty:
Lynch MOOSE
self prez (I'll eat my hat if this works!)"

If you read the exchange now, it sounds like there were conditions that needed to be fulfilled to use the triple kill, possibly self-voting or her being killed. Idk, but I'm not assuming that it was just a free 3 kills.

*Note, I keep forgetting the FS lynch happened and thinking that the Moose ordeal was D3. If she could use it at night, idk why she didn't (unless AM blocked her twice, since Coffee is claiming he was able to seer while buried).

I'm not going to leave a wolf dangling to find out if there's a vig. And besides Moose, why wouldn't I save Snowy?

How would you know there was a vig? That statement confuses me.

Why are you assuming it's a night kill thing? I just gave this explanation to Kara in PMs because she had the same question:

I can think of reasons the triple kill wasn't used. If Moose tried to use it N2 and AM blocked her, then we only have to ask why it wasn't used N1. Maybe they couldn't use it N1? Or maybe they had to wait until a certain day to use it? Plus the way Moose made it sound with her wolf brag was that there may have been a condition. If you go back to page 34, Snowy posts something and then Moose said "What if I do flip wolf? Isn't it possible the wolves knew I was going to be killed today?" Then when dpmd asked her to expand on that thought, she lynched herself and said this:

Lynch MOOSE

If you read the exchange now, it sounds like there were conditions that needed to be fulfilled to use the triple kill, possibly self-voting or her being killed. Idk, but I'm not assuming that it was just a free 3 kills.

*Note, I keep forgetting the FS lynch happened and thinking that the Moose ordeal was D3. If she could use it at night, idk why she didn't (unless AM blocked her twice, since Coffee is claiming he was able to seer while buried).
Nah that's what I'm saying, I don't believe it was just a free triple kill to be used at any time, otherwise it would have been used

Reactions: 1 user
So you could cancel this lynch right now and we'd move to night cycle? Since Allie will be back tomorrow and she can give us a ton more info, why haven't you done that?

She didn't discuss that detail with me in PM, but it seemed like she had to use it during day. Idk though.

Lynch MOOSE

Now there's an idea

AM blocking moose again n3 is a possibility but that would mean that the wolves would have been able to get 4 kills in one night - the triple plus the normal wolf kill. And that's just...yikes.

Reactions: 1 users

Because lynch is the village's best tool for finding wolves, better than seering. Canceling a lynch sucks, because then everyone is still confused, wolves get a night kill, and we don't have a whole lot more information to start the next day. I'd rather try to get Sporty lynched now, and kill a wolf.

And I don't understand where your confusion comes from. You're not thinking in the moment when Moose was up for lynch - everyone was convinced she was going down, that she was bluffing about being saved.

Because lynch is the village's best tool for finding wolves, better than seering. Canceling a lynch sucks, because then everyone is still confused, wolves get a night kill, and we don't have a whole lot more information to start the next day. I'd rather try to get Sporty lynched now, and kill a wolf.

And I don't understand where your confusion comes from. You're not thinking in the moment when Moose was up for lynch - everyone was convinced she was going down, that she was bluffing about being saved.
So you're bluffing about using lynch cancel if we asked. Interesting.

But you think I'm village :/ :confused:
Why wouldn't you use it to save the only confirned village seer eh? Who else would you possibly save it to use it on?
When'd you get confirmed, eh? Unless someone shouts from the heavens that the mods said you're village, you're not confirmed until your name is at the end of a writeup, bruh.

You know I was planning on just taking a smite actually.
On purpose not allowed. Things will happen.

:coffee: so... roasted coffee? :coffee:

e0e4a815823e147d70b70ef8d6ed878a.jpg

Reactions: 1 users