You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in Colorado
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Kinda me tooOoo coffee do it, i wanna see what happens
I thought it was going to be dpmd, based on her insistence that the role was village... so now I'm less comfortable with burying. Does this mean you know who's doing it?Voices are wondering how people are feeling about the burying ability now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thats funny because I'm really really not a wolfThe more you talk, the more wolf you sound.

Does this mean you know who's doing it?
No. But we do have a guess.
Okay, so the boy is over (because apparently he only comes over on extra intense WW game days....)
But I'm noticing a lot of back and forth and a whole lot of haywire theories being thrown around by Coffee? and I'm kind of wondering if she's making an effort to go down with a fight to set her apart from the other wolf lynches that just kind of gave up.
Also, did we ever get a straight answer about Coffee not seerig Moose? Possible vie for village cred?
As far as the jailer ability- I'm thinking more wolfy than village now. Not having our seers around is more disruptive than it is helpful/protecting of them.
Additionally: genny's reading village to me in the last few hours, and Mel is as well.
But I'm noticing a lot of back and forth and a whole lot of haywire theories being thrown around by Coffee? and I'm kind of wondering if she's making an effort to go down with a fight to set her apart from the other wolf lynches that just kind of gave up.
Also, did we ever get a straight answer about Coffee not seerig Moose? Possible vie for village cred?
As far as the jailer ability- I'm thinking more wolfy than village now. Not having our seers around is more disruptive than it is helpful/protecting of them.
Additionally: genny's reading village to me in the last few hours, and Mel is as well.
Like seriously you have something stuck in your mind that I'm a wolf, voting/not voting isnt going to make any of a difference it'll somehow still sound wolfThats funny because I'm really really not a wolf![]()
When everyone is blind to evidence, there isn't much else to do. Everything I did, any lies that I may have told (also btw I never said I seered moose I was just extremely misleading about it) those were all to protect and guide people. No foul intentions.😍So glad I'm not the only one that read dpmd that wayI thought it was going to be dpmd, based on her insistence that the role was village... so now I'm less comfortable with burying. Does this mean you know who's doing it?![]()
Lynch Coffee?
If today isn't lylo how is tomorrow going to go? 

Hey @Karabiner13 where are you? What do you think of this whole burying business?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Some of us don't like being manipulated. And pro tip, if people find out you've been lying, you will very likely get lynched, especially when those lies have no clear village motivationEverything I did, any lies that I may have told (also btw I never said I seered moose I was just extremely misleading about it) those were all to protect and guide people. No foul intentions.😍
But dear you all are being manipulated, whether by wolves or by me, and at least I'm in the same side 😉Some of us don't like being manipulated. And pro tip, if people find out you've been lying, you will very likely get lynched, especially when those lies have no clear village motivation
As per my pms with coffee (aince she's not answering), she never seered Moose
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah actually that is worse bruh. Village is supposed to work together. People who think they know what is best for everyone else get on my ****ing nerves.But dear you all are being manipulated, whether by wolves or by me, and at least I'm in the same side 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I said that at the very start of the day 😕As per my pms with coffee (aince she's not answering), she never seered Moose
Wolves keep winning games because whatever technique is being used is not working. My way, 50% of my lynch votes have been on wolves and 2 of 3 days where I aggressively led a lynch have wound up catching a wolf so thanks for the feedback but try againYeah actually that is worse bruh. Village is supposed to work together. People who think they know what is best for everyone else get on my ****ing nerves.
What would I have done that day instead?
"Hey guys i seered AM. She is blocker she blocked moose moose is wolf!!"
Good grief
"Hey guys i seered AM. She is blocker she blocked moose moose is wolf!!"
Good grief
Wolves keep winning games because whatever technique is being used is not working. My way, 50% of my lynch votes have been on wolves and 2 of 3 days where I aggressively led a lynch have wound up catching a wolf so thanks for the feedback but try again
Yeah, you realize you could have done that without lying to people and then you probably wouldn't be up for lynch right now? Which, if you are a villager, would undoubtedly have been a better scenario?
And my test to Mel and SAR on revealing who is cleared - someone failed it, if you were not blind to evidence you would see this should lead to an otherwise village wolf 🙄
Byyy the way, Mel did know AM was blocker
Byyy the way, Mel did know AM was blocker
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I'm so glad you think you're winning this game singlehandedly. I think AM would have something to say about that.Wolves keep winning games because whatever technique is being used is not working. My way, 50% of my lynch votes have been on wolves and 2 of 3 days where I aggressively led a lynch have wound up catching a wolf so thanks for the feedback but try again
Plz explain howYeah, you realize you could have done that without lying to people and then you probably wouldn't be up for lynch right now? Which, if you are a villager, would undoubtedly have been a better scenario?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do you know how much more information we could have gotten from that day if you hadn't pretended you got seer results on moose? As I said, it's not that hard to push a lynch. You already had your super spy network, you had the support of the village inner circle, there was no reason to lie.
Oh I'm so glad you think you're winning this game singlehandedly. I think AM would have something to say about that.
I would like my credit for starting the jboo lynch please...
Kidding haha
No way I give all credit for catching moose to AM (and Mel too even). But she wasn't around to lynch her and if had gone another day Moose may have used her abilityOh I'm so glad you think you're winning this game singlehandedly. I think AM would have something to say about that.
Except it is and I didnt want to out another PRDo you know how much more information we could have gotten from that day if you hadn't pretended you got seer results on moose? As I said, it's not that hard to push a lynch. You already had your super spy network, you had the support of the village inner circle, there was no reason to lie.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But you didn't know moose had that ability then so...?No way I give all credit for catching moose to AM (and Mel too even). But she wasn't around to lynch her and if had gone another day Moose may have used her ability
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Really because you seemed to pass on that info to people whose affiliation you didn't know pretty damn easilyExcept it is and I didnt want to out another PR
I don't even know what your point is 😕But you didn't know moose had that ability then so...?
Plz explain how
Moose's vote was picking up traction before you ever outed yourself as the seer in the first place, which people noted they wish you would have been more subtle about anyways.
I was pretty easily able to say I had information on jboo without disclosing the specifics of said information. It can be done.
Villagers make mistakes and that's fine, but it's seriously it's not like lying to us was the only option or the best way to go.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm going to need you to explain the thought process anyway. So AM blocked moose. So what? How did that lead you to moose = wolf? With enough confidence to pretend you had seered her?
I was trying to protect them thinking I was going to be dead. Somehow had to know they were clear and if I was wrong I covered it by warning each person to watch for the other to abuse it (which has happened and nobody is paying attention except maybe SAR who is too caught up in following the others)Really because you seemed to pass on that info to people whose affiliation you didn't know pretty damn easily
It all started after the night of no kill... when Mel announced he was protected. AM asked Mel if he protected her. Mel told me this, said it was suspicious because he had already said the protector protected him. I was curious and 5 min before night closed switched to seer AM.I'm going to need you to explain the thought process anyway. So AM blocked moose. So what? How did that lead you to moose = wolf? With enough confidence to pretend you had seered her?
AM can block 1 person per night.
Cool! Who did AM suspect I wondered? Very much Moose (she even made a comment that "you can lead village to wolf but cant make them lynch")
I knew Moose was wolf just as much as AM did at that point.
(which has happened and nobody is paying attention except maybe SAR who is too caught up in following the others)
Eyyyyyyyy
I believe that was the day I had a hangover and was puking my guts out all day long so sorry if I couldn't think of a better wayMoose's vote was picking up traction before you ever outed yourself as the seer in the first place, which people noted they wish you would have been more subtle about anyways.
I was pretty easily able to say I had information on jboo without disclosing the specifics of said information. It can be done.
Villagers make mistakes and that's fine, but it's seriously it's not like lying to us was the only option or the best way to go.
The real question here is do you guys really believe I'm wolf or do you just think I'm annoying? Because if it's the latter, that's unfortunate.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The real question here is do you guys really believe I'm wolf or do you just think I'm annoying? Because if it's the latter, that's unfortunate.
Do we really have to lynch coffee? I'm not one for hat-eating, but if it's what all the cool kids are doing, I might consider making a hat wager.
*************************
************************
************************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SAR has already thrown 3 boots in the ring, so i guess someone will be eating something either wayDo we really have to lynch coffee? I'm not one for hat-eating, but if it's what all the cool kids are doing, I might consider making a hat wager.
Ill eat all the hats if I'm a wolf
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You know, I don't even wear hats
I think you just wish I was a wolf but deep down know I'm as villagery as village gets 😉
Deep down don't you want to lynch Mel? For MJ, for the sake of being right about your own murder?
Edit: that was unnecessarily redundant
Well of course not. They don't last long enough for you to wear them, everyone keeps eating them first.You know, I don't even wear hats
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If this is an attempt to change my mind, it was the wrong tacticDeep down don't you want to lynch Mel? For MJ, for the sake of being right about your own murder?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official D7 Home on the Range lynch tally
SP (2) - Stagg, genny
Coffee? (6) - WZ, Mel, finnski, SAR, Kara,SP
8/10
Missing: @CoffeeQuestionMark
Lynch close ~1 hour
SP (2) - Stagg, genny
Coffee? (6) - WZ, Mel, finnski, SAR, Kara,SP
8/10
Missing: @CoffeeQuestionMark
Lynch close ~1 hour
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Was it ever cleared up whether it was AM or Cheezit that was attacked and protected n2? Or if that was even the reason for the no kill?
(Sorry I was dead at the time, didn't realize there was even a discrepancy)
(Sorry I was dead at the time, didn't realize there was even a discrepancy)
If this is an attempt to change my mind, it was the wrong tactic
Well if any villager is sabotaging village, I think it makes it you at this very moment 🙄
AM was attacked..Was it ever cleared up whether it was AM or Cheezit that was attacked and protected n2? Or if that was even the reason for the no kill?
(Sorry I was dead at the time, didn't realize there was even a discrepancy)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't blame me for the fact that you forgot part of the job of being a villager is making sure other villagers can trust youWell if any villager is sabotaging village, I think it makes it you at this very moment 🙄
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K