WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think you just wish I was a wolf but deep down know I'm as villagery as village gets ;)

Deep down don't you want to lynch Mel? For MJ, for the sake of being right about your own murder?

Edit: that was unnecessarily redundant
Here's what I don't get: you're up for lynch, you've pointed to me, mel, and Sporty as the last 3 wolves. Sporty is the only other one on the tally. But... you're not voting there. And you're not encouraging anyone to lynch Sporty. Why?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Here's what I don't get: you're up for lynch, you've pointed to me, mel, and Sporty as the last 3 wolves. Sporty is the only other one on the tally. But... you're not voting there. And you're not encouraging anyone to lynch Sporty. Why?
Please if more people would like to switch to sporty, I will put a vote there sure. But I didn't seer sporty, and really lack any original theory on her. Plus with the attitude of lynching me just because I'm annoying I'm not going to get very far anyway ;)

Please if more people would like to switch to sporty, I will put a vote there sure. But I didn't seer sporty, and really lack any original theory on her. Plus with the attitude of lynching me just because I'm annoying I'm not going to get very far anyway ;)
No one is lynching you because you're annoying. You're getting lynched for lying. Wolves lie. Villagers shouldn't.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly annoyed. But that's not why I'm lynching you. I have a policy. Liars get lynched. Only exceptions for extreme cases where it is clear there was no better alternative.

On balance there are more wolfy reasons for you to have behaved the way you have than village ones.

I mean there is a difference! I said I was village seer, and got my implicating evidence N3. I didn't say I knew because I seered moose, and I didnt say I seered moose n3. That is filling in the blanks with the wrong answers.
Jesus Christ, did someone let STL make a new account

Reactions: 5 users
Genuinely thought it was best for village :love:

Oh and how the real wolves are just sitting back, laughing, thinking how they didn't even have to NK me because I can get myself lynched just fine

Just got back from picking my wife up from work.

Because lynch is the village's best tool for finding wolves, better than seering. Canceling a lynch sucks, because then everyone is still confused, wolves get a night kill, and we don't have a whole lot more information to start the next day. I'd rather try to get Sporty lynched now, and kill a wolf.

Seering isn't the only info we're gaining. We'll be finding out if Allie's power while being buried was still able to be used. We'll be able to compare statements between Coffee and Allie about their time buried. However, I also don't mind if Coffee gets lynched tonight, because it'll give us some valuable info. I have two pretty solid plans about what to do next depending on how he flips, so his death will be meaningful either way.

:coffee:

Sorry I ran out of popcorn :coffee:

Something tells me you'll have plenty of coffee soon though...

I thought it was going to be dpmd, based on her insistence that the role was village... so now I'm less comfortable with burying. Does this mean you know who's doing it? :heckyeah:
So glad I'm not the only one that read dpmd that way

I also felt it was village most of the game. I thought dpmd had that power as she made several comments on it and it was stated in a write-up that she went out into the desert with someone and she came back but the other person was buried. Thought the mods were throwing us a bone, but that obviously wasn't true.

Also, did we ever get a straight answer about Coffee not seerig Moose? Possible vie for village cred?

I'd still like a re-cap on all of @CoffeeQuestionMark 's supposed seer actions and the results....

Yeah actually that is worse bruh. Village is supposed to work together. People who think they know what is best for everyone else get on my ****ing nerves.

@Miranda Senft , I think we found the Rick to your Morty...

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got back from picking my wife up from work.

Seering isn't the only info we're gaining. We'll be finding out if Allie's power while being buried was still able to be used. We'll be able to compare statements between Coffee and Allie about their time buried. However, I also don't mind if Coffee gets lynched tonight, because it'll give us some valuable info. I have two pretty solid plans about what to do next depending on how he flips, so his death will be meaningful either way.

Something tells me you'll have plenty of coffee soon though...

I also felt it was village most of the game. I thought dpmd had that power as she made several comments on it and it was stated in a write-up that she went out into the desert with someone and she came back but the other person was buried. Thought the mods were throwing us a bone, but that obviously wasn't true.

I'd still like a re-cap on all of @CoffeeQuestionMark 's supposed seer actions and the results.....

@Miranda Senft , I think we found the Rick to your Morty...
I already posted my results several hours ago I do believe

@Stagg737
giphy.gif

Did Moose do or do not lie to Capri last game and still be village ? Was that or that not what lost village game, because they couldn't get past that tiny little detail?
Idk because I was dead and not paying much attention by then BUT I did decide to go take a look. Didn't get far but came across some good sporty analysis from capri. I could still lynch there. But like...probably after I lynch cheezit, if you flip village.

Idk because I was dead and not paying much attention by then BUT I did decide to go take a look. Didn't get far but came across some good sporty analysis from capri. I could still lynch there. But like...probably after I lynch cheezit, if you flip village.
Spoiler: I will flip village and the game will be over much sooner if you move your vote to a real wolf

Yes. It can still be used. How do I know? I was buried. I even announced it on the thread, and tagged AM in the post, so that AM wouldn't miss the chance to use her ability.

I missed that then. Well then we should have some valuable information from Allie tomorrow. Unless she's not really village...

Yeah, I'm good.

Especially because I still haven't seen you say anything yet that would make me believe anyone else is a better lynch candidate than you. Just saying I should vote for someone doesn't cut it, I'd need argument stronger than my own tinfoil theories
I mean I thought my argument against Mel was pretty good.

Yes, but the exact same argument could probably be used against me so I'd like to not go down that rabbit hole just yet.
Not true ! Mel is the only reason wolves got away with taking Lawper down with snowy. Snowy was in the lead by far before he switched to Lawper. You were solidly on snowy