My friends my dear friends I am so sorry so stupid but I wish you would have heeded my warning.
I have implicating evidence, from my two nights buried, of Mel and genny as a wolves and I am sorry to say, so sorry to say that it seems there is a lynch cancellation ability.
Please please listen as I know you have doubt
Mel had my list yes of those that I cleared and I said I was sure so sure he was village until that last moment. He probed for dpmd's ability because he did not believe that it would clear her. I said I can't give it I don't know what you are for sure. I said if snowy flips wolf it clears you. But you see this would have been good it would have but Mel unlynched snowy and voted Lawper at the last minute and it allowed the lynch vote to go to a tie.
Genny, on the other hand, came from ISOing and the Jayna vote. The Jayna vote, yes as many of you had pointed out I didn't have good reason to vote her. Dear genny though didnt either don't you see? She has not provided evidence for anyone, ever, this whole game and gosh voted for snowy earlier and jumped off as soon as I jumped on so that train wouldn't take off. As well she was one of the first to ask me to provide evidence against Moose but quickly switched to defending me when others asked the same.
If I had to gander I think there may be 3 wolves left - Genny, Mel, Sporty.