WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When have I ever come across as merciful? I'm also not counting on this being endgame. Maybe 4 wolves and a chaos in a game of 25 is normal for WW, but that's a low ration in all the irl games I've played. I believe Kara is a wolf, but I'm not convinced she is the final one.

So then, why are you voting for finn/ski?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So if it turns out that Kara isn't the last wolf, which is fully possibly because we still have quite a few loose ends, what's our next move? Thoughts?

This isn't the closure I need

tenor.gif

Reactions: 2 users
I'll start a thread and tag you kids when this is over... For now...
GO VILLAGE
Wow something I could be alright at with my semi artistic self. Lol. I wanna play if I’m allowed with my noob self. :hello:

Reactions: 1 user
Uhhhhh I know we’re not supposed to listen to anything from an outted wolf but Kara is saying some pretty....disturbing things in PM right now....

Members don't see this ad :)
@Melchizedek , @genny , @WildZoo , @finnickthedog , @SkiOtter

Want to weigh in on what this could mean since you're the vets?
Anything before Dr. Horrible is before my time, and I recall a recruitment mechanic in that one, otherwise I didn't think there was anything beyond a standard conversion-in-lieu-of-a-night-kill in TLM. I think those are the only PBC games I've played.

@Melchizedek , @genny , @WildZoo , @finnickthedog , @SkiOtter

Want to weigh in on what this could mean since you're the vets?
First *twitch* because I've been playing longer than anyone else on this list and I don't like it

PBC likes complicated games. Idk. Could mean a lot of things. Peter Pan was a faction game. Mel mentioned Dr. Horrible. I don't know what happened in the Veronica Mars game at all but I think that was PBC's too.

In any case, outted wolf, so I wouldn't worry about it too much

Tbh i don't think there's anything inherently unfair about a conversion happening upon the death of the last wolf, as long as it's what the game was balanced for. Maybe inherently unfair for the convert...lol

I think the game doesn't end tonight, and Kara wants us to think someone will get converted as she dies. Except that there's still one more wolf left, and no one is getting converted. And that wolf is Sporty, who is going to claim that Kara buried her, so clearly she's not wolfy, and she would be a poor convert choice because she's already under suspicion. That's my theory for all this nonsense.

Tbh i don't think there's anything inherently unfair about a conversion happening upon the death of the last wolf, as long as it's what the game was balanced for. Maybe inherently unfair for the convert...lol

Meh. I mean, maybe you could balance for it but I think that would be really difficult to do.
It's unnecessarily difficult for a village to figure out who the convert is when the person has literally been playing as a villager all game. And generally speaking by the time the last wolf goes down it's not like the village has many lynches left to figure it out. It's like going back to day one when we have no information, except in this case we wouldn't know we have no information.

And also inherently unfair for the convert.

I'm inclined to think Kara really is the last wolf because I thought that might be the case even before she claimed it.

But in the event that she isn't... I'm not really sure who else would be and I'll probably be dead tomorrow anyways.

Reactions: 1 users
Don't mind me, I'm tin foiling away in the corner, but I'm not giving Kara the satisfaction of seeing us run around like chickens with our heads cut off if there's nothing worth freaking out about

First *twitch* because I've been playing longer than anyone else on this list and I don't like it

PBC likes complicated games. Idk. Could mean a lot of things. Peter Pan was a faction game. Mel mentioned Dr. Horrible. I don't know what happened in the Veronica Mars game at all but I think that was PBC's too.

In any case, outted wolf, so I wouldn't worry about it too much

Sorry, other than MJ, Lawper, and dpmd, you're all Stagg noobs, relish that while you can.

I was just asking because I could see this going another day. The irl games I've played have all been 2:1 or 3:1 village to mafia ratios. 4 wolves plus chaos would be a 4:1 ratio. I haven't played WW before, but that just seems low to me unless the wolves either have a convert or have crazy abilities (which they don't seem to). Idk, I agree with the Kara lynch completely, I just don't think that's the endgame.

D8 What is Going On-I'm exhausted and just got off work- Official Tally

mel (1) - dubz
sporty (1) - genny
Karabou (4) - finnski, karabou, sar, Mel
Finnski (1) - stagg

7/8

Deadline 8pm MDT (~40 min)