WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Isn't Mother Teresa a saint now? Pretty sure she was on an airplane at least once in her life. And I know they fast-tracked John Paul 2.
You got me, I honestly have no idea how catholicism works....

Members don't see this ad.

Lynch Closed
D8 What is Going On Official Tally
Check your votes!

mel (1) - dubz
sporty (1) - genny
Karabou (4) - finnski, karabou, sar, Mel
Finnski (1) - stagg

7/8

Reactions: 1 users
D8
5893aa4871c12.image.jpg

What a beautiful view isn't it? Mountains, sand, water. It's like a mini beach in a land locked state. What a beautiful paradise! The day trotted on with no major events. The tour bus had stopped at the Sand Dunes near Alamosa, CO. Tourists grabbed sleds, skis, snowboards, swimsuits, and sand castle buckets. There was something for everyone to enjoy. With all this sand it was pretty obvious how easily someone could sink down and be buried by the sand. However, soon the day came to a close and everyone was tired of the sand. It gets everywhere! As tourists hopped on the bus they quickly shook the sand from their clothes and left the dunes behind as if they had never been there.
Left behind and forgotten is
@Karabiner13 a wolf who could bury one player per night

It is now N8 get your actions in. Adjust your player pms.
Mt. Elbert

Abandoned

Cortez
Abandoned

Springfield
11. @WildZoo
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
17. @Stagg737
3. @Melchizedek
14. @SportPonies
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny

Dinosaur
Abandoned

Julesburg
Abandoned

Buried somewhere in no man's land

14. @SportPonies

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor

5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker

13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
21. @dpmd- village protector
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark/@StayingPositive2017 - ability seer
9. @Houstonnn97/@allieh8607 - affiliation seer

6. @Karabiner13 -burying wolf

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You got me, I honestly have no idea how catholicism works....
It's kind of like WW: an informed majority tries to make you feel uber guilty about stuff to manipulate you into doing what they want. So basically the same... except for a few key differences. I think there's more salvation in catholicism than in WW.

Reactions: 3 users
Bummer. I kinda thought she might be the last one because I wasn't sure why she would choose to kill last night when she was under suspicion.
I fully expect to be dead in the morning and I'll almost be disappointed if I'm not because this now two lynches that the voices and I decided we were willing to die for.

I'm not gonna lie though, I'm not super useful to anyone anymore because I have no clue where to go voting from here.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I realize, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you lol wolves know my role anyway because I sent a "message" to Kara last night

Since wolves know your role, is it a problem to share it with village? Or do we still think there may have been a convert?

Since wolves know your role, is it a problem to share it with village? Or do we still think there may have been a convert?
Lol thought that was clear enough, my ability is to send an anonymous message every night. Could have been anything, I mostly sent images/gifs because there wasn't any info I needed to share that couldn't be shared on thread. The gif I sent Kara was one she would have known came from me.

Anyway, game continues on and with four originals dead, I'm assuming a convert remains. Which means we're officially in my least favorite part of the game.

Lol thought that was clear enough, my ability is to send an anonymous message every night. Could have been anything, I mostly sent images/gifs because there wasn't any info I needed to share that couldn't be shared on thread. The gif I sent Kara was one she would have known came from me.

Anyway, game continues on and with four originals dead, I'm assuming a convert remains. Which means we're officially in my least favorite part of the game.
Idk:

I think the game doesn't end tonight, and Kara wants us to think someone will get converted as she dies. Except that there's still one more wolf left, and no one is getting converted. And that wolf is Sporty, who is going to claim that Kara buried her, so clearly she's not wolfy, and she would be a poor convert choice because she's already under suspicion. That's my theory for all this nonsense.
This is where I'm at right now.

How do we know there was a convert and not 5 originals?

Also, who else did you send messages to? I'm a little sad that I still never got any night visitors :vamp:

Now watch me get NK'd...

How do we know there was a convert and not 5 originals?
We don't. It's just the safer assumption to make because if we assume 5 originals and we're wrong, we're more likely to miss the wolf by assuming they're clear.

Idk:

This is where I'm at right now.
I mean, I'm good with that theory
I would have to yell at Kara for converting sporty instead of me. But I'm good with it otherwise.

Also, who else did you send messages to? I'm a little sad that I still never got any night visitors :vamp:

Now watch me get NK'd...
It's ok I haven't gotten any either

N1 - Kal sent a message to paws but she died
N2 - AM
N3 - finnski
N4 - Coffee
N5 - Cheezit
N6 - wolves
N7 - kara

We don't. It's just the safer assumption to make because if we assume 5 originals and we're wrong, we're more likely to miss the wolf by assuming they're clear.

Fair enough. I just thought there would have been a clue in the write-ups about it somehow if there had actually been a conversion.

It's ok I haven't gotten any either

N1 - Kal sent a message to paws but she died
N2 - AM
N3 - finnski
N4 - Coffee
N5 - Cheezit
N6 - wolves
N7 - kara

Lol, you sent a message to the wolves?

Lol, you sent a message to the wolves?
Yes, yes I did :laugh:

My original plan was to try to come up with some way to trick them into...idk outting themselves or something. But then I remembered I'm not clever enough for that so just sent a gif.

I mean, I'm good with that theory
I would have to yell at Kara for converting sporty instead of me. But I'm good with it otherwise.
I don't think you're understanding me, I think Sporty is an original.
Everything Kara has done today was to push us to think about her as the last wolf and if the game continued that there had to be a conversion. I think she's been trying to hide an original and used her burial ability on the last wolf as a last ditch effort to fake-clear SP.

Everything Kara has done today was to push us to think about her as the last wolf and if the game continued that there had to be a conversion. I think she's been trying to hide an original and used her burial ability on the last wolf as a last ditch effort to fake-clear SP.

I like this thought process. It makes a lot of sense to me.

That could partially be because I really, really don't want to go convert hunting haha

Oh I gotcha. Well either way. I mean, it's a little rough on wolves to run a game these days with no converts but 5 was the upper number limit in my mind anyway so maybe it makes more sense that way.

N8
drmichelez_Smelter.jpg
About 85 miles northeast of the Four Corners and 25 miles south of Purgatory Ski Resort is a little town called Durango, named for the Mexican city of the same name. Durango is also home to Fort Lewis College, a public 4-year college that sits on top of a 350' tall mesa overlooking the town. A few travelers decided to take a tour of the campus, but while no one was looking, someone pushed FinnSki off the edge of the mesa.
Monarch_cs2015_1170x550.jpg

@finnickthedog and @SkiOtter, Monarch Mountain, a villager who could track one player per night.
The travelers also found @SportPonies wandering the campus, a little dazed and dehydrated, but otherwise okay. Remember you lose water faster at higher altitudes, so chug that DHMO!
It is now Day 9. Lynch will close at 8pm MDT.

Mt. Elbert

Abandoned

Cortez
Abandoned

Springfield
11. @WildZoo
17. @Stagg737
3. @Melchizedek
14. @SportPonies
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny

Dinosaur
Abandoned

Julesburg
Abandoned

Buried somewhere in no man's land

(empty)

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor

5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker

13. @johnnaboo- post restricting wolf
25. @JaynaAli- vanillager
21. @dpmd- village protector
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark/@StayingPositive2017 - ability seer
9. @Houstonnn97/@allieh8607 - affiliation seer

6. @Karabiner13 -burying wolf
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter - tracker

Last edited:
Also, if someone can clarify the difference between a tracker and a seer that would be great. Does a seer just get to find out what role/affiliation/ability a person gets while a tracker has to catch them doing it in order to find out?

Lynch SP

I’m working 11-7 today so I will check in as I can/closer to lynch close.

I'm feeling like kara silencing sporty to clear her is just...too easy :lame:
?
Two days ago you were so dead set that Sporty was a wolf that you were willing to lynch her without waiting for seer confirmation. o_O

Sorry, shadowing all day today.

I think this is basically the first time I've survived until this close to end game in a game where I've been involved...

I don't like end game

Lynch sporty

For now. Because I'm really hoping it's that easy.

Sorry, shadowing all day today.

I think this is basically the first time I've survived until this close to end game in a game where I've been involved...

I don't like end game

Lynch sporty

For now. Because I'm really hoping it's that easy.
Why did you have to jinx it? Never say something will be easy!!! First rule of vetmed.

Oh look I'm off work!

It's not me. I don't know who it is or what kind of situation we're dealing with, but between my feels from Dubz the other day and her randomly.... not... voting for me.... today? Like, this is a weird situation because I totally get why you guys are voting for me at this point. It would make sense for Kara to bury me and try to clear me if I were a wolf.... and yet, Dubz isn't voting for me. She also gave no reason as to why she's lynching Mel.

It's obvious (to me) that Kara buried me to keep me silent, killed allie so allie can't clear me, and is trying to get me to go down now.

So. For all of this, I'm going to
lynch Dubz

Grill me all you want; it would be nice to not die, take down a wolf (or chaos?) instead, and actually finish this game up today.

Oh look I'm off work!

It's not me. I don't know who it is or what kind of situation we're dealing with, but between my feels from Dubz the other day and her randomly.... not... voting for me.... today? Like, this is a weird situation because I totally get why you guys are voting for me at this point. It would make sense for Kara to bury me and try to clear me if I were a wolf.... and yet, Dubz isn't voting for me. She also gave no reason as to why she's lynching Mel.

It's obvious (to me) that Kara buried me to keep me silent, killed allie so allie can't clear me, and is trying to get me to go down now.

So. For all of this, I'm going to
lynch Dubz

Grill me all you want; it would be nice to not die, take down a wolf (or chaos?) instead, and actually finish this game up today.
So if I vote for you I'm suspicious, if I don't vote for you I'm still suspicious...ok lol