Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You got me, I honestly have no idea how catholicism works....Isn't Mother Teresa a saint now? Pretty sure she was on an airplane at least once in her life. And I know they fast-tracked John Paul 2.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You got me, I honestly have no idea how catholicism works....Isn't Mother Teresa a saint now? Pretty sure she was on an airplane at least once in her life. And I know they fast-tracked John Paul 2.
It's kind of like WW: an informed majority tries to make you feel uber guilty about stuff to manipulate you into doing what they want. So basically the same... except for a few key differences. I think there's more salvation in catholicism than in WW.You got me, I honestly have no idea how catholicism works....
******************
![]()
![]()
*****
Sorry sorry, hubz distracted me. Not vanilla though.@WildZoo , gonna sound like a suspicious question, but are you vanilla?
If so, you should vote for Kara and let Finnski tag out.
*****************
😍
Moosy and jbooy are best fwiends and best sisters!
😍
************
Sorry sorry, hubz distracted me. Not vanilla though.
We throw the old pigskin on weekends, sport. So proud*****
Step-sisters to be exact 😉 Kara's my manator, VMH has me on weekends
*****

I realize, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you lol wolves know my role anyway because I sent a "message" to Kara last nightKind of late to answer that. 😕
I realize, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you lol wolves know my role anyway because I sent a "message" to Kara last night
Lol thought that was clear enough, my ability is to send an anonymous message every night. Could have been anything, I mostly sent images/gifs because there wasn't any info I needed to share that couldn't be shared on thread. The gif I sent Kara was one she would have known came from me.Since wolves know your role, is it a problem to share it with village? Or do we still think there may have been a convert?
Idk:Lol thought that was clear enough, my ability is to send an anonymous message every night. Could have been anything, I mostly sent images/gifs because there wasn't any info I needed to share that couldn't be shared on thread. The gif I sent Kara was one she would have known came from me.
Anyway, game continues on and with four originals dead, I'm assuming a convert remains. Which means we're officially in my least favorite part of the game.
This is where I'm at right now.I think the game doesn't end tonight, and Kara wants us to think someone will get converted as she dies. Except that there's still one more wolf left, and no one is getting converted. And that wolf is Sporty, who is going to claim that Kara buried her, so clearly she's not wolfy, and she would be a poor convert choice because she's already under suspicion. That's my theory for all this nonsense.
Lol thought that was clear enough, my ability is to send an anonymous message every night. Could have been anything, I mostly sent images/gifs because there wasn't any info I needed to share that couldn't be shared on thread. The gif I sent Kara was one she would have known came from me.
Anyway, game continues on and with four originals dead, I'm assuming a convert remains. Which means we're officially in my least favorite part of the game.
Lol thought that was clear enough, my ability is to send an anonymous message every night. Could have been anything, I mostly sent images/gifs because there wasn't any info I needed to share that couldn't be shared on thread. The gif I sent Kara was one she would have known came from me.
Anyway, game continues on and with four originals dead, I'm assuming a convert remains. Which means we're officially in my least favorite part of the game.
We don't. It's just the safer assumption to make because if we assume 5 originals and we're wrong, we're more likely to miss the wolf by assuming they're clear.How do we know there was a convert and not 5 originals?
I mean, I'm good with that theoryIdk:
This is where I'm at right now.
It's ok I haven't gotten any eitherAlso, who else did you send messages to? I'm a little sad that I still never got any night visitors
Now watch me get NK'd...
We don't. It's just the safer assumption to make because if we assume 5 originals and we're wrong, we're more likely to miss the wolf by assuming they're clear.
It's ok I haven't gotten any either
N1 - Kal sent a message to paws but she died
N2 - AM
N3 - finnski
N4 - Coffee
N5 - Cheezit
N6 - wolves
N7 - kara
Yes, yes I didLol, you sent a message to the wolves?

I don't think you're understanding me, I think Sporty is an original.We don't. It's just the safer assumption to make because if we assume 5 originals and we're wrong, we're more likely to miss the wolf by assuming they're clear.
I mean, I'm good with that theory
I would have to yell at Kara for converting sporty instead of me. But I'm good with it otherwise.
I don't think you're understanding me, I think Sporty is an original.
Everything Kara has done today was to push us to think about her as the last wolf and if the game continued that there had to be a conversion. I think she's been trying to hide an original and used her burial ability on the last wolf as a last ditch effort to fake-clear SP.
Oh I gotcha. Well either way. I mean, it's a little rough on wolves to run a game these days with no converts but 5 was the upper number limit in my mind anyway so maybe it makes more sense that way.I don't think you're understanding me, I think Sporty is an original.
Everything Kara has done today was to push us to think about her as the last wolf and if the game continued that there had to be a conversion. I think she's been trying to hide an original and used her burial ability on the last wolf as a last ditch effort to fake-clear SP.

***Also, if someone can clarify the difference between a tracker and a seer that would be great. Does a seer just get to find out what role/affiliation/ability a person gets while a tracker has to catch them doing it in order to find out?

?I'm feeling like kara silencing sporty to clear her is just...too easy![]()
^this. I mean, I don't wanna die here, but her logic is flawed and wisht-washy. Something is amiss.?
Two days ago you were so dead set that Sporty was a wolf that you were willing to lynch her without waiting for seer confirmation. 😵
So much WIFOM. Let’s lynch them both!I'm feeling like kara silencing sporty to clear her is just...too easy![]()
Lol I wishSo much WIFOM. Let’s lynch them both!
Why did you have to jinx it? Never say something will be easy!!! First rule of vetmed.Sorry, shadowing all day today.
I think this is basically the first time I've survived until this close to end game in a game where I've been involved...
I don't like end game
Lynch sporty
For now. Because I'm really hoping it's that easy.
FTFYWhy did you have to jinx it? Never say something will be easy!!! First rule ofvetmed.All types of healthcare.
So if I vote for you I'm suspicious, if I don't vote for you I'm still suspicious...ok lolOh look I'm off work!
It's not me. I don't know who it is or what kind of situation we're dealing with, but between my feels from Dubz the other day and her randomly.... not... voting for me.... today? Like, this is a weird situation because I totally get why you guys are voting for me at this point. It would make sense for Kara to bury me and try to clear me if I were a wolf.... and yet, Dubz isn't voting for me. She also gave no reason as to why she's lynching Mel.
It's obvious (to me) that Kara buried me to keep me silent, killed allie so allie can't clear me, and is trying to get me to go down now.
So. For all of this, I'm going to
lynch Dubz
Grill me all you want; it would be nice to not die, take down a wolf (or chaos?) instead, and actually finish this game up today.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.