WW It's A Wonderful Life

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Close_Enough.png

Are you saying you're not the same because..,..

A) not a seer
B) can communicate strategy
C) can use words in your pictures
D) can PM normally
E) all of the above

?
 
Are you saying you're not the same because..,..

A) not a seer
B) can communicate strategy
C) can use words in your pictures
D) can PM normally
E) all of the above

?

She can not do D.... I can clarify that... I am having one interesting time trying to decipher things in PM.

I think A is best left unanswered (actually A has me almost wanting to change my lynch vote to you, no need to narrow down who the seer might be for the wolves) and I think the rest of those are rather clear from what she has already posted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got you drunk to forget about what happened in bed... Good thing I'm well invested in plastic, just wish I was better invested in rubber, but hey, it's the 1940's

tht wss mean. your a jerkface.

i jst want to dance w my bffs!! wooooooo
 
She can not do D.... I can clarify that... I am having one interesting time trying to decipher things in PM.

I think A is best left unanswered (actually A has me almost wanting to change my lynch vote to you, no need to narrow down who the seer might be for the wolves) and I think the rest of those are rather clear from what she has already posted.

I wasn't expecting to get an answer out of that (included it because I was listing all of the aspects of my role previously), but you can change your vote if you want. I already told you my role and I don't really care.

And I had no way of knowing about the PMing and wanted to confirm the strategy so.....

:shrug:

And I don't think Chillbo is a wolf either.
 
:laugh: EC it may be easier for you to google word for word what you want to say and use a pic for each word. This is going to be an interesting game.

For example I google lambchops, this is what I get. They look delicious!

LambChopsPepper.jpg
 
Ok, you told me what your role can do... which doesn't help much as getting people drunk can be wolf or villager... at this point I am at a narrowing down of what I know...

Chillbo is high up on the list based on his posts and his comment to me in PM.
 
Hahaha. I'm just interested in how the game mechanics are set up, if such a thing is even possible. No wolf would ever be so daft.

Based on how fast you ganged up on that, all of y'all are now on my suspicion list, until cleared.

**************************
I tried to tell you who the wolves are....

Nobody listens to the NPCs.
**************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad