WW It's A Wonderful Life

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

************************************
Pointing_Finger.jpg
american-sign-language-for-r.jpg
stringers_awl.jpg
wrong-answer-big-red-crossjupiterjpg.jpg
tumblr_mvn2qzSKo61soquhwo1_400.png
229.jpg
Silly_Putty.jpg
mzl.vucqboja.175x175-75.jpg

************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, guess I'll switch since the mayor has a better idea than I do at this point.

Unlynch Rojo, lynch Chillbo
 
At this point I have some general info about quite a few people. Yes, people can lie, but based on what info I do have... I am sticking with my vote, unless I am given good reason to change... If so, then I do have a couple other people that I have not heard anything from or people who really haven't said much.
 
Unofficial Lynch Count

hedgie - 1 (EC)
FS - 1 (STL)
STL - 1 (TV)
TV - 1 (WS)
Chillbo - 4 (hedgie, DVMD, SOV, Escalla)
LIS - 1 (Chillbo)?????

9/14 votes cast

Outstanding votes: @shortnsweet @Lupin21 @Frozenshades @allieh8607 @thedrjojo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a decent idea, and I don't think it is wolfie at this point.

Ok. I think I know from wikipedia, but I don't have any character judgement without any background. Taking a vote away just doesn't seem villager-like, but I'll go with it for now I guess.
 
Official Lynch Count

Allie - 3 (FS, DVM, SnS)
Lupin - 2 (escalla, hedgie)
hedgie - 1 (EC)
FS - 1 (STL)
STL - 1 (TV)
TV - 1 (WS)
Chillbo - 1 (SOV)
hedgie - 1 (SnS)
LIS - 1 (Chillbo)?????

11/14 votes cast

Outstanding votes: @Lupin21 @allieh8607 @Chillbo Baggins

its-a-wonderful-life-gif.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, I now have been told a role name by everyone.... some of the names are much more minor (I believe) characters than other claims, again these are all just claims made to me, nothing confirmed. I am really not sure which way to go in and I am going to think on it for a bit longer. For now, I will keep my vote as is.
 
lynch chubbo haggins

all you twerps have obviously made up your minds, which is cool and all....you go ahead and be christmas scrooges.

If anyone wants to hear my amazing role, I'm Freddie...constantly jealous of George because he is the object of Mary's glorious affection. Look out George.
 
Wonderful....

Wait! Hopefully you are not dense enough to think that something bad will happen to George if people lynch me!

But if and when I find out who George is... he is in for a rude awakening 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
 
If only you all would OPEN YOUR FREAKING EYES!

(my posting restriction is that I have to be annoying...am I achieving that yet? I'm gonna go OUT WITH A BANG!!)
 
That's a lot of posting restrictions for 15 people if the others that I've noticed are there as well.

Not doubting that you have one Allie, just think it's odd...
 
That's a lot of posting restrictions for 15 people if the others that I've noticed are there as well.

Not doubting that you have one Allie, just think it's odd...
who else has a posting restriction?

I have a posting enhancement!

although i don't know if you can notice any difference in my posting pattern... i'm just usually this hilarious
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
who else has a posting restriction?

I have a posting enhancement!

although i don't know if you can notice any difference in my posting pattern... i'm just usually this hilarious

Two others besides yourself from what I've noticed.