WW It's A Wonderful Life

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can we get majority/plurality in this bish and move on? Of course the day the boss lady is on 24 hr call and i'm sitting around twiddling my thumbs, both WW games I am involved in are sitting with little activity. Not like the remaining people without a vote will come in and sweep the ladies off their feet with a plea for mayorship... have you met them?
 
can we get majority/plurality in this bish and move on? Of course the day the boss lady is on 24 hr call and i'm sitting around twiddling my thumbs, both WW games I am involved in are sitting with little activity. Not like the remaining people without a vote will come in and sweep the ladies off their feet with a plea for mayorship... have you met them?
Can i haz ze mayorahi ploxxxx... aka just got off work g
Elect dvmd


Aka....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DVM is the new mayor of Bedford Falls..... as such PMing will be restricted. You may only PM with DVM and she may respond to you. All other PMing is suspended except where sanctioned by the mods.

Please send in your night time actions!

Night deadline is 8 AM PST/11 AM EST tomorrow to make it fair for everyone who has not checked in yet and also to get us on a regular schedule.... we either would need a really long night or a really long day lol.
 
finally back in amurrrrica. whatwhatttt.

gratz dvmd! you would have had my vote, except i was doing the plane thing...
 
Woohoo! I think having DVMD as mayor will really help. Sorry I missed the vote, was out shopping with my mom and it was ca-raaaaaazy.
 
Dear mods....
Can you tag everyone in your writeups...I missed the day 1 cause I didn't see a tag...thought this was still sign u thread...


Just a suggestion...I have been spoiled by the new system.

*****************************
As a suggestion for improving that system, though, I think mods should quit tagging people when they're dead (unless a game mechanic keeps them involved). I got kinda tired of messages beeping on my phone in a game I was dead in just because someone posted lynch/night results.
*****************************
 
*****************************
As a suggestion for improving that system, though, I think mods should quit tagging people when they're dead (unless a game mechanic keeps them involved). I got kinda tired of messages beeping on my phone in a game I was dead in just because someone posted lynch/night results.
*****************************
That's fair @LetItSnow , don't you think @LetItSnow.....thanks for your feedback @LetItSnow .
 
tumblr_inline_mqj27lpQ8V1qz4rgp.jpg


This new age SDN tagging business is so complicated.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was a beautiful night in Bedford Falls and many of the townspeople were out and about getting their shopping done for the holidays. There was rumour of the town harlot scoring another lay whilst another resident may have drank a bit too much on their way home. The police force was out making sure that no riff raff stayed on the street. Seems they may have focused their attention in the wrong direction.

Cyndia, after a very long day of work on Main Street, was headed home through the freshly fallen snow through the dark streets when her happy thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a rock-filled snowball blasting into the back of her head. Knocked out cold, she was dragged to the bridge and thrown to her death into the icy waters to drown. @Cyndia - Uncle Billy Bailey is dead.

Lynch Deadline is 8 PM PST/11 PM EST.....

1. @DVMDream
2. @shortnsweet
3. @StartingoverVet
4. @Lupin21
5. @tuckervet
6. @Escalla
7. @wolfspeaker
8. @equineconstant
9. @Chillbo Baggins
10. @SummerTheLynx
11. Cyndia - Uncle Billy Bailey
12. @Frozenshades
13. @allieh8607
14. @hedgiehog
15. @thedrjojo
 
Whoa..ypu guts there's a pic o a hedgehog! Hiccup....I think I had yoo much to dribk. Hopefully no1 taked. Advantgeq of me like on that island one tine.
 
Lynch ec

Just thinking that the mods have to make a wolf post in pictures once in a while.
I've got nothing

Did ec post normally yesterday? Want to make sure it is not an item.
( also wolves like to use roles like this on each other to make them look innocent).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********************
Because nobody signed me up! I wuz out celebrating being done with the more painful classroom semesters of vet school and *BAM* the game is full. You shoulda signed me up. Thought I could count on SnS, but now that she and I aren't friends....
********************
Mean mods should have had your back especially as you slept with one if them frequently.
 
Lynch ec

Just thinking that the mods have to make a wolf post in pictures once in a while.
I've got nothing

Did ec post normally yesterday? Want to make sure it is not an item.
( also wolves like to use roles like this on each other to make them look innocent).

I would wait before we condemn the person that can not defend themselves to being a wolf because there are often times very important roles that also have to post in only pictures or things... don't know if that is the case here, but something to keep in mind.
 
I would wait before we condemn the person that can not defend themselves to being a wolf because there are often times very important roles that also have to post in only pictures or things... don't know if that is the case here, but something to keep in mind.
Unlynch ec...

But let's see. If I was a mod, that would be top of my list to do afte watching the covenant game
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad