You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think he can only talk with post pad the entire game
I have a feeling that role might have been tailored for him.
Poor poor LIS.
Poor poor LIS.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good lord, we started!
Elect TW for Forest leader!
Elect TW for Forest leader!
I thought we weren't allowed to spam the thread with memes because of the number of players?
Am I the only one who gets frustrated when I try to catch up on the thread and I have to go through memes, plus people reposting the same memes?
Uh, not if that's his only way of communication......
I thought we weren't allowed to spam the thread with memes because of the number of players?
Am I the only one who gets frustrated when I try to catch up on the thread and I have to go through memes, plus people reposting the same memes?
I do not even want to go back and verify that on the other game thread... because there are too many memes and it is going to take me a while. 🙄
I just thought I read somewhere that it was a rule... or perhaps someone was joking about it. Who knows.
It's allowable in cases where the poster has no other way to communicate. 🙂 Like the Post Pad item, or the Illusion item in the X-Men game. We're pretty sure LIS either has a role or item that is only allowing him to post in pictures. 🙂
I do not even want to go back and verify that on the other game thread... because there are too many memes and it is going to take me a while. 🙄
I just thought I read somewhere that it was a rule... or perhaps someone was joking about it. Who knows.
Yes. There was a game not too long ago where the thread went OFF TOPIC and people were posting a bunch of OFF TOPIC memes that took up around 4-5 pages. That should not happen.
I do not even want to go back and verify that on the other game thread... because there are too many memes and it is going to take me a while. 🙄
I just thought I read somewhere that it was a rule... or perhaps someone was joking about it. Who knows.
But LIS can only talk in memes. That's part of his role this game. 😕
Yes. There was a game not too long ago where the thread went OFF TOPIC and people were posting a bunch of OFF TOPIC memes that took up around 4-5 pages. That should not happen.
Which one was that? I never had memes to post bc im always on this blasted phone.
It's allowable in cases where the poster has no other way to communicate. 🙂 Like the Post Pad item, or the Illusion item in the X-Men game. We're pretty sure LIS either has a role or item that is only allowing him to post in pictures. 🙂
That I can understand.
But it is a pet peeve of mine when people quote the meme and that meme shows up 10x in the thread.
It just makes it more difficult to follow what is going on. If I didn't work every day and had more time to browse the thread, I really could care less.
Then how do we quote LIS?
I get what you're saying, but game mechanics, ya know. I wouldn't know why people were mentioning snow cube infinity (which I think is he's in a snow box for the rest of the game, but that's my take on it!)
I get what you're saying, but game mechanics, ya know. I wouldn't know why people were mentioning snow cube infinity (which I think is he's in a snow box for the rest of the game, but that's my take on it!)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which one was that? I never had memes to post bc im always on this blasted phone.
I honestly can't remember. I think it was clue, because as the mod I had to ask people to calm down with the memes because I could not find votes and stuff.
Emoticons/pictures/etc as part of a role or item are allowed. There should not be any continuous posting of memes that are off topic. If there is one or two I won't throw a fit, but if it fills up multiple pages that is a problem.
Thanks. 🙂
Maybe hunger games? that was when I started the Meme thread so people could have a place to express themselves.Which one was that? I never had memes to post bc im always on this blasted phone.
Then how do we quote LIS?
I get what you're saying, but game mechanics, ya know. I wouldn't know why people were mentioning snow cube infinity (which I think is he's in a snow box for the rest of the game, but that's my take on it!)
No what LIS said is -
1st picture - Let It Snow - his name
2nd picture - has for infinity
3rd picture - post pad
So.... LIS has post pad indefinitely.... at least that is my take
😀
I honestly can't remember. I think it was clue, because as the mod I had to ask people to calm down with the memes because I could not find votes and stuff.
Emoticons/pictures/etc as part of a role or item are allowed. There should not be any continuous posting of memes that are off topic. If there is one or two I won't throw a fit, but if it fills up multiple pages that is a problem.
Thanks. 🙂
👍
I can live with that.🙂
This would be an appropriate time for me to post a Haters Gonna Hate (Memes) meme. But I shall resist and go back to my mundane of task of looking up apple harvest times.
Aha!

So a box is a post pad? I don't even know what a post pad looks like. This is probably why I dislike the item.

So a box is a post pad? I don't even know what a post pad looks like. This is probably why I dislike the item.
Wtf is a post pad?
It is a thread in The Lounge ("Wolf's Den") where people post a lot of pics and emoticons, so it became an item in one of SOV's games as a tribute and now looks like perhaps a role.
The person inflicted can only speak in pictures or emoticons.
Wtf is a post pad?
When I looked it up, it was padding on a football goal post.
Take that, sns! Now thats the mental image I'll get every time someone mentions it.
I was kind of hoping it would be an item, not a role. It seems like it would be fun to have...for a little while, anyway.
The infinity makes it seem more role-like, though.
I was kind of hoping it would be an item, not a role. It seems like it would be fun to have...for a little while, anyway.
I can assure you it isn't all that fun, even for a lil while. Especially on a phone!
Really. Nyanko knocked the ball out of the park when she had it in x-files. And I am 100% sure that S&S LOVES it. Me. Not so much, and I invented itI can assure you it isn't all that fun, even for a lil while. Especially on a phone!

Ahh! We started!. Well Sheeps is my group buddy so elect Sheeps I suppose🙂
Really. Nyanko knocked the ball out of the park when she had it in x-files. And I am 100% sure that S&S LOVES it. Me. Not so much, and I invented it![]()
I will agree with that. Nyanko did really well with it.
I feel bad for all of you...
You have no clue what is coming your way...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did Nyanko do x files?! Now I'm sad to have missed out
When did Nyanko do x files?! Now I'm sad to have missed out
He meant X-Men

He meant X-Men![]()
Here I was going nutso like did I hit my head a miss two weeks of life or something ....
It is a thread in The Lounge ("Wolf's Den") where people post a lot of pics and emoticons, so it became an item in one of SOV's games as a tribute and now looks like perhaps a role.
The person inflicted can only speak in pictures or emoticons.
Thanks for clearing this up. 👍
Holy moly. Trying a different tactic and will actually try taking notes on this game. Too many people to keep straight! 😱
To keep the competition up in my group, vote Abney as swamp leader. 😀
Holy moly. Trying a different tactic and will actually try taking notes on this game. Too many people to keep straight! 😱
Nerd alert.
One supernatural show with an x in the title is pretty much like any other.He meant X-Men![]()
elect shortnsweet for tundra
Wait 4 leaders?!?! This game is going to be epic, I can feel it.
Since SnS will win, guess there's no sense in voting for myself. She knows waaaay more about these games and styles of play, and I always get lynched first
So...
elect SnS
Sheeps, that swampdog avatar looks gross.
LIS you have a post pad role? That's freakin' awesome! 😍
Since SnS will win, guess there's no sense in voting for myself. She knows waaaay more about these games and styles of play, and I always get lynched first
So...
elect SnS
Sheeps, that swampdog avatar looks gross.

LIS you have a post pad role? That's freakin' awesome! 😍
swamp, Elect sheepdog
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No what LIS said is -
1st picture - Let It Snow - his name
2nd picture - has for infinity
3rd picture - post pad
So.... LIS has post pad indefinitely.... at least that is my take
👍
Sheeps, that swampdog avatar looks gross.![]()
Blame SnS and DVMD, they are the ones who started calling me swampdog instead of sheepdog😀
Who better to be the leader of the swamp than a swampdog? Don't make me start making empty promises to get votes, because you know I will
So, I know we all like using abbreviations for names in the list, but it's making it hard for me to find peoples' correct usernames 😛 I'm having to go back to the signup thread and find their post to get their actual username. Any shorter way to do this?
So, I know we all like using abbreviations for names in the list, but it's making it hard for me to find peoples' correct usernames 😛 I'm having to go back to the signup thread and find their post to get their actual username. Any shorter way to do this?
If you go back to the main pre-vet sdn page and click on the number of replies next to this thread it will give you the full names of everyone who posted in this thread.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K