Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you going to hate me forever? 😛
*********************************
No. [Edited the rest out in case it's revealing information that shouldn't be revealed.]
*********************************
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Are you going to hate me forever? 😛
Me thinks that SOV is pissed.I am f-ing pissed. Gutless, spineless wolves.
Don't have the courage to come after me first, do you?
Sneak around at night, and try to kill off the important roles do you?
We all know why you don't attack me.... because you know it is useless. I am going to haunt you for the rest of the game.
So fine, I will reveal my role to everyone anyway. I am the phoenix. I CAN"T BE KILLED by no stinking malevolent creatures because I rise back up each time I die. Investigate that mo-f'ers.
I am going to HUNT YOU DOWN and remove your puny hearts with my talons and eat them for a snack.
Malevolent maggots is what I see.
25 PM limit. She was complaining about that. Sounded wolfish honestly.MrsSOV, I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox was full... sorry.. 🙁
It would be pretty ballsy to try and silence the mod...
I am f-ing pissed. Gutless, spineless wolves.
Don't have the courage to come after me first, do you?
Sneak around at night, and try to kill off the important roles do you?
We all know why you don't attack me.... because you know it is useless. I am going to haunt you for the rest of the game.
So fine, I will reveal my role to everyone anyway. I am the phoenix. I CAN"T BE KILLED by no stinking malevolent creatures because I rise back up each time I die. Investigate that mo-f'ers.
I am going to HUNT YOU DOWN and remove your puny hearts with my talons and eat them for a snack.
Malevolent maggots is what I see.
I'd watch out wolfies, He means business!! TWO deaths though?! Sheesh. Do we think that they are both wolf related deaths??Props to you LIS..***************************************
Amazing. Now that I'm dead, I can use REAL GODDAMN WORDS!
Er. 'Scuse the language.
***************************************
I am f-ing pissed. Gutless, spineless wolves.
Don't have the courage to come after me first, do you?
Sneak around at night, and try to kill off the important roles do you?
We all know why you don't attack me.... because you know it is useless. I am going to haunt you for the rest of the game.
So fine, I will reveal my role to everyone anyway. I am the phoenix. I CAN"T BE KILLED by no stinking malevolent creatures because I rise back up each time I die. Investigate that mo-f'ers.
I am going to HUNT YOU DOWN and remove your puny hearts with my talons and eat them for a snack.
Malevolent maggots is what I see.
That's right!I'd watch out wolfies, He means business!! TWO deaths though?! Sheesh. Do we think that they are both wolf related deaths??

I'd watch out wolfies, He means business!! TWO deaths though?! Sheesh. Do we think that they are both wolf related deaths??
I think they are both wolves. I think there are two wolves that can kill during each biome, which is why I want to know who was silenced/blocked on night 2. It will be interesting to see if no one dies during the next desert night since we lynched both kakuru and WTF.
On the first desert night, there were two kills (WTF and kakurubird) then we lynched kakuru and on the next night, there was only one kill from WTF.

😳Why would you just come out and say that? They might have tried to kill you (in the future) and would have wasted a kill 😡😕
😳
ok. Yeah I should have kept on keeping silent, but maybe you didn't notice but I am a little unhappy.
I want them to be scared of me, as they should be. And waste their time investigating me, and trying to silence me... etc.
***************************************
To everyone reading on mobile phones: I'm sorry. I did my best to keep it concise, but it was really hard. I know it sucked for you guys to have to see my posts. 🙁 Thx for pointing out that animations don't play on the mobile app - I think I quit using them (except for my goodbye post) after that.
***************************************
I don't think he ever was. Where did you see that?
She is at the health center getting vaccines. 🙁MrsSOV, I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox was full... sorry.. 🙁
I think they are both wolves. I think there are two wolves that can kill during each biome, which is why I want to know who was silenced/blocked on night 2. It will be interesting to see if no one dies during the next desert night since we lynched both kakuru and WTF.
On the first desert night, there were two kills (WTF and kakurubird) then we lynched kakuru and on the next night, there was only one kill from WTF.
Did we decide that wolfspeaker was a swamp creature? (she was the water leaper right?) if so then won't we know tonight since that would mean only one malevolent swamp creature left?
What I don't get is if LIS could see what happened during the desert nights, he should have seen WTF kill abney and devyn. Although he did lynch kakurubird the night after she killed IPB. Not like it matters because he is dead, and he did an awesome job with his role!
So off topic, but can I say how super jealous I am of your vacation!!!!!! Have fun!!!

************************************
Devyn, drinks are on me. Let's go!! Screw this weird planet! 🙂
************************************
I can explain that, part of my role is that I could talk to LIS regularly without pictures. He could see everything that happened during the desert night but was only told character names not players so he saw the dragon kill IPB and was given a list of people out doing night actions that night and guessed kakuru was the dragon. That is how I knew abney was killed by a buzzing noise but didn't know who killed her. Also someone blocked his night action and attacked him with something else the last desert night so he couldn't see what happened.
I'm gonna throw my vote out but will be around in plenty of time to change it.
lynch abbercadaver
Something to consider: Just because a creature is in a group does not mean they can perform actions only during the times that the world in that specific groups form.
IE: If the world is in a Swamp state, the wolves inside the swamp groups may not be the ones that can attack during that cycle.
Why I think this I don't really want to divulge at the moment, but it's not just completely random.
No need to divulge, there is support for this on the write up.Something to consider: Just because a creature is in a group does not mean they can perform actions only during the times that the world in that specific groups form.
IE: If the world is in a Swamp state, the wolves inside the swamp groups may not be the ones that can attack during that cycle.
Why I think this I don't really want to divulge at the moment, but it's not just completely random.
The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei
3. Abney-The Marine Lion-neutral
4. LIS- Egyptian Sphinx- benevolent
5. WTF-Whirling Whimpus
Pictionary man a.k.a Egyptian Sphinx, LIS who could see everything that happened during the desert nights is dead.
Any specific reason? I will say that she actually pointed out not trusting and wanting to lynch WTF before the last lynch, which she did. This was through PM not on the thread. Also, the Unicorn item has been confirmed. So unless you have something specifically on her, I'm just not that suspicious at this point. Maybe TW feels differently?

Any specific reason? I will say that she actually pointed out not trusting and wanting to lynch WTF before the last lynch, which she did. This was through PM not on the thread. Also, the Unicorn item has been confirmed. So unless you have something specifically on her, I'm just not that suspicious at this point. Maybe TW feels differently?

Um.
Question.
Are we saying the jackalope is good??? I got lost as I was silenced.
I'm wondering why EquineConstant voted to lynch me last cycle. I'm starting to find it suspicious, just based on her finding me the most suspicious out of the four options and yet not backing it up. Almost felt like an attempt to direct the lynch my way.
I almost forgot to mention that a couple cycles ago when LIS was silenced it was because of the moon disc item. It investigates and I told him to use it on WTF but it has a chance of backfiring and it did and silenced him. So WTF was lucky we didn't find and kill her earlier😀
***********************************************************
but still.........
***********************************************************
I miss spoke. She found me more suspicious than PetPony during that cycle.I'm wondering why EquineConstant voted to lynch me last cycle. I'm starting to find it suspicious, just based on her finding me the most suspicious out of the four options and yet not backing it up. Almost felt like an attempt to direct the lynch my way.
Finally caught up on the thread for the first time all day!
I don't think PetPony's all that suspicious, actually. A lot of the suspicion is from wolfspeaker, right? But I thought her defense that she was just trying to help noobs was reasonable.
So I'm going with someone I'm more suspicious of for now: lynch FTB
My new lynch vote, who I've had suspicions about for quite some time:
lynch jemapellejane
ooh i wonder if that is the "boomerang-like" weapon we heard about a while back?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.