WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was in a group with both of them AND I was a wolf (I believe TW was a wolf too). It was brutal. I would get 80PM's in 4 hours...

Yep. I had "team Ravenclaw" "ravenclawwolverishish" "wolfie power" and "us 3" that became "us 4" as titles. It was exhausting but necessary.
 
Hey guys!

I just got off of work and am just now tried to read through everything. From the gist of things, I'm gonna go with lynch squirrelsrule.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think that is what she meant, but I will say my group is kind of active. I had approx 30 messages today from various members of my group and the mod.

Yeah I may cut her some slack... a lot of messages is relevant to the person as well. Once you're in a group with TW, "a lot" of messages is like 17,452. But for Mrs SOV it might just be 10 or 15.
 
My kills are not always effective (50% of the time the attacker is killed and 50% they are silenced for one day/night cycle).
 
yay katie8 for being an Hp need with me! 😀

BAM! that is immediately what I thought of when I read that description 🙂

I dunno. I got freaked out when during the initial pre vet games everyone was sharing their roles with everyone because they "trusted" them 😱

It's because vets are all snuggly and nice and full of warm fuzzy rainbows....right?!

Where are all the SOs?????😕

Katie8 you're sooo smart 😍😍

lynch squirrles

THERE HE IS!!! brownies points for SURE 😉

I was in a group with both of them AND I was a wolf (I believe TW was a wolf too). It was brutal. I would get 80PM's in 4 hours...

The leaders have been super active. Like SUPER active.

TW....you are outta CONTROL...but I dig it 🙄 haha have fun leaders and groupmates of TW :laugh:


For the record, I had to scroll through 4 PAGES from when I checked in at 6PM EST to now. You all are SO CHATTY!
 
I'm not buying it. First you tell TW that you can protect one person and you think you protected the right person. Then you say that you will kill whoever it is that attacks who you protect. You get called out on it and all of the sudden it is 50% kill, 50% silence. Which is it? I guess we will have to wait and see.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Vote Tally

squirrelsrule - 27 (krist, FTB, EC, abber, Katie8, SOV, Abney, Lissa, WTF, PP, SnS, IPB, Packen, sheepdog, TW, zany, devyn, nyanko, emiloo, wildcatj, Jamrockin, Philliab, Varz, dyachei, Katie8sMate, MrsSOV, Saltz)
FTB - 1 (squirrels)
PetPony - 1 (LIS)

A plurality has been reached. There will be 5 minutes for people to weigh in and make sure their vote is right. Votes can still be changed since we are not at deadline yet.
 
You'll see. It's already too late for me, but was just giving you more info. My family was waiting on me and I had to PM in a hurry, only had a couple minutes.
 
TW....you are outta CONTROL...but I dig it 🙄 haha have fun leaders and groupmates of TW :laugh:


For the record, I had to scroll through 4 PAGES from when I checked in at 6PM EST to now. You all are SO CHATTY!


It is quite obvious that the only way my need for pming and talking to be satiated is as a mod 😎
 
squirrelsrule - 27 (krist, FTB, EC, abber, Katie8, SOV, Abney, Lissa, WTF, PP, SnS, IPB, Packen, sheepdog, TW, zany, devyn, nyanko, emiloo, wildcatj, Jamrockin, Philliab, Varz, dyachei, Katie8sMate, MrsSOV, Saltz)
FTB - 1 (squirrels)
PetPony - 1 (LIS)

:laugh:

images
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the info. I'll be on the lookout for it. Will be following along with this game. Go villagers, even though you killed me early, I'm not taking it personally.