-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I didn't catch that, and I've been (trying) to read everything! Is everyone's role google-able??
Mine took extra searching to find. DVMD had to direct me to mine's entry.😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I meant roles and personal mod pms!!! Not the whole damn thread!
A supposed to be "true villager" is skimming?! Oh. My. God. Don't tell TW!![]()
Skimming through 36 pages of posts is different than skimming through a pm from the mod.
And I'm just saying personally as a wolf I used that excuse and people bought it. So anything that I would do as a wolf is something I personally look out for 
And I'm just saying personally as a wolf I used that excuse and people bought it. So anything that I would do as a wolf is something I personally look out for![]()
I truly didn't remember. Even PMed DVM about it, but of course she couldn't help me with it. I had to wait until I could get to the computer to look up the old PM.
I truly didn't remember. Even PMed DVM about it, but of course she couldn't help me with it. I had to wait until I could get to the computer to look up the old PM.
That may be so. I'm slightly getting buyers remorse. Or lynchers remorse.
Villagers, stop acting wolfy! Yeesh.
Official Vote Tally:
PetPony 25 (heylodeb, dyachei, mrskrist, emiloo, wildcatj, TW, nohika, Lissa, Jamr0ckin, nyanko, Philliab, WTF, swampdog, HoH, cuitl, devyn, Katie8, orca2011, abbercadaver, SnS, Varz, Minnerbelle, Trematode, FTB, JMJ)
FTB 1 (equineconstant)
Waffle meter: 1
Deadline is 7PM PST, DAY IS CLOSED!!
5 minutes to make sure votes are correct.
PetPony 25 (heylodeb, dyachei, mrskrist, emiloo, wildcatj, TW, nohika, Lissa, Jamr0ckin, nyanko, Philliab, WTF, swampdog, HoH, cuitl, devyn, Katie8, orca2011, abbercadaver, SnS, Varz, Minnerbelle, Trematode, FTB, JMJ)
FTB 1 (equineconstant)
Waffle meter: 1
Deadline is 7PM PST, DAY IS CLOSED!!
5 minutes to make sure votes are correct.
Isn't it only day four? How were you attacked and silenced on night 3 but posting now.
Au revoir pet pony! Don't take anything personal from us! 😳
Au revoir pet pony! Don't take anything personal from us! 😳
Not from the others. But you maybe!
(I've played enough games to not take it personal. I'm not a noob like others here.
)Isn't it only day four? How were you attacked and silenced on night 3 but posting now.
It's Day 5 by my records.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's Day 5 by my records.
Well then I've been doing a really horrible job keeping track of this game.
It's Day 5 by my records.
I forgot about kakurubird's lynching this morning. That's where I got off.
Day Results delayed.... due to mod having it completely typed up and then it deleting....😡
sigh
no results.
oh well. More Dance Academy! I am already on episode 9!!!!
no results.
oh well. More Dance Academy! I am already on episode 9!!!!
Day Results delayed.... due to mod having it completely typed up and then it deleting....😡
bummer. I would have cried if it was my novel results
Day Results delayed.... due to mod having it completely typed up and then it deleting....😡
********************

Also Trema ya can't lynch me I'm dead 🙁 ......and bored
*****************************

Also Trema ya can't lynch me I'm dead 🙁 ......and bored
*****************************
******************
bahahaha Em
******************
bahahaha Em
******************
Day Results delayed.... due to mod having it completely typed up and then it deleting....😡
NC State flashbacks!!!

😱😱


😉 I'll make you proud******************
bahahaha Em
******************
Day Results delayed.... due to mod having it completely typed up and then it deleting....😡
My death better be good!

sigh
no results.
oh well. More Dance Academy! I am already on episode 9!!!!
I've watched a few episodes of that. Was gonna comment on it before, but was silenced at that time. Need to catch up on some more.

***********
🤣
***********
🤣
***********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dude. Delay much?
It is a beautiful day here in this hot, scorching desert (the mod would know as she lives in one IRL and is sweating bullets while sitting inside with the AC.) The creatures of Halldóra gather around trying to decide who should be responsible next for the attacks of their friends... Soon the crowd gathers around PetPony. Mrs. Krist even speaks up on behalf of Krist saying, "I know Krist used a plant to keep PetPony from doing her nightly action and this is what silenced PetPony and this is why there were no deaths." PetPony claims, "No I was silenced on Night 3 by a deer/rabbit hybrid." We shall say this much about this... No deaths happened on Night 4 and it is currently Day 5. Did someone lie? Did someone not pay attention and has their facts wrong? Either way someone will pay for this...
The creatures gather around PetPony. Each creature attacking her, beating her. Again and again they attack, but PetPony does not die. It appears as though PetPony's soul resides in the heart of a fox. Until a fox dies, PetPony's soul remains alive.
Also during this scorching desert day, another creature is working hard... Suddenly, LIS appears, healed, and able to talk (well kind of).
35 players remain...
Night ends at 9PM PST.
35 players remain...
The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
2. kakurubird-Kulshedra The Dragon- malevolent
3. krist
4. Mrs. Krist
5. Mrs. SOV
The Montego Forest:
1. squirrels-?????
2. Ivorypolarbear- The White Stag- benevolent
3. Abbercadaver
4. Philliab
5. TimeWarner
The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika
2. katie8
3. wildcatj
4. SnS
5. EquineConstant
6. Katie8sMate
The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011
2. Wolfspeaker- Water Leaper-malevolent
3. holdonhope
4. Minnerbelle
5. Saltz
The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn
3. SOV
4. PetPony
5. lissarae06
The Makani Desert:
1. Cuit- Con Tram Nu O'c
2. Jamrockin
3. heylodeb
4. FTB
5. Emiloo4
The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. nyanko
3. Jemappellejane
4. varz
The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei
3. Abney-The Marine Lion-neutral
4. LIS
5. WTF
The creatures gather around PetPony. Each creature attacking her, beating her. Again and again they attack, but PetPony does not die. It appears as though PetPony's soul resides in the heart of a fox. Until a fox dies, PetPony's soul remains alive.
Also during this scorching desert day, another creature is working hard... Suddenly, LIS appears, healed, and able to talk (well kind of).
35 players remain...
Night ends at 9PM PST.
35 players remain...
The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
3. krist
4. Mrs. Krist
5. Mrs. SOV
The Montego Forest:
3. Abbercadaver
4. Philliab
5. TimeWarner
The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika
2. katie8
3. wildcatj
4. SnS
5. EquineConstant
6. Katie8sMate
The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011
3. holdonhope
4. Minnerbelle
5. Saltz
The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn
3. SOV
4. PetPony
5. lissarae06
The Makani Desert:
1. Cuit- Con Tram Nu O'c
2. Jamrockin
3. heylodeb
4. FTB
5. Emiloo4
The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. nyanko
3. Jemappellejane
4. varz
The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei
4. LIS
5. WTF
bummer. I would have cried if it was my novel results
I did cry.. :cry:
It was so beautiful and I had to do it all over again..
****************
Ooooooooooooohhh
******************
Ooooooooooooohhh
******************
*gasp* 
Wheeeew I can talk again!!! So much to say!! I was silenced for three LONG cycles! I have to say, I am very impressed with mrskrists abilities so far (must be my amazing teaching 😉) the only thing she mixed up was when I used the deathbottle plant on PP, it was night 3. But I couldn't correct her, soo frustrating being silenced.
You have got to be kidding me. I'm not dead?
Apparently not, and it appears as though I, along with many other people, may have been wrong about you. So I am sorry about that, if I was wrong.
I also learned that PP was definitely attacked, also on night 3, by the jackelope.
Can I say "told you so!" ? 🙄
Apparently not, and it appears as though I, along with many other people, may have been wrong about you. So I am sorry about that, if I was wrong.
I was trying really hard to convince you guys of that! Wish it didn't take this much for it though because now a lynching was wasted. We could have gotten a wolf with it, if people weren't so focused on killing me... 🙁
You have got to be kidding me. I'm not dead?
apparently not.... so are you good or evil?? DVM didn't exactly say....
Can I say "told you so!" ? 🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WTF?!?! (And no, I'm not talking to you, biopsy lady)I was trying really hard to convince you guys of that! Wish it didn't take this much for it though because now a lynching was wasted. We could have gotten a wolf with it, if people weren't so focused on killing me... 🙁
Well, I'm still not 100% you aren't a wolf, but the info I got makes that less likely. However, the jackalope is not a wolf. I don't know who the jackalope is, but I'm thinking it is a neutral character or a villager with a silencing ability, but it is definitely not a wolf.
I was trying really hard to convince you guys of that! Wish it didn't take this much for it though because now a lynching was wasted. We could have gotten a wolf with it, if people weren't so focused on killing me... 🙁
I think the chances of getting a wolf were slim and we didn't really have anything to use against anyone else, so I honestly thought you were the best choice at the time. At least I didn't really have anything on my end against anyone else.
M
A
R
G
A
R
I
T
A
S
m
a
k
e
y
o
u
c
r
a
z
y
A
R
G
A
R
I
T
A
S
m
a
k
e
y
o
u
c
r
a
z
y
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K