Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was it the High Wood? Because that's very strange.I was given an investigation. I chose DVMD. All I was told was she was the Bengal cat. No affiliation given either way so it wasn't helpful.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Was it the High Wood? Because that's very strange.I was given an investigation. I chose DVMD. All I was told was she was the Bengal cat. No affiliation given either way so it wasn't helpful.
Hmm. Maybe Lissa slept with enough people and sent her investigation to you.No mention of the wood. It said "you have received an investigation for the next night" and that was it.
I thought that, too, and I'm not even sure if she's allowed to send them to people or if she has to use them herself. I'm so turned around right now. I was mildly suspicious of Lissa because she created a last-minute tie in the Lupin vs DVMD lynch, but if she's a wolf that means DVMD is also a wolf. And if they're both wolves then why was there no kill last night?I don't know. I thought of that too but she said you and I were on her suspicious list so I wasn't sure why she'd do that unless it was some sort of test I didn't know about. Orca said back on the day the STL hullabaloo went down that she didn't think Lissa was a true villager. But DVMD apparently seered Lissa was a villager so who knows. They could both be wolves.
But sns would be a good convert because she's been considered a villager for a while. But then again you and I both get resurrected and that is always sketchier and sketchier the more times it happens.
I just don't know any more.
Either way somebody will probably own up to either protecting someone successfully or blocking someone successfully. I'll hold off on voting until tomorrow in case that's what happened.Well when there's two wolves you could have one person chosen as the killer and either the target was protected or the chosen killer was blocked.
I am pretty sure it wasn't an item. I am not going to put more than that on the thread.Has anyone else gotten an investigation item that isn't the High Wood?
Not a wolf.. and I basically gave the info yesterday to clear up some of the confusion... people were still not sure on Lissa and WTF yesterday and I was able to state for sure what their alignments were and get at least a few people to vote for Lupin who was a wolf.
You aren't going to get anywhere lynching Lissa or myself today and the fact you keep ignoring that Lissa was just recently cleared makes me more suspicious of you.
I'm not ignoring that she was cleared. I'm just suspicious of the person that cleared her, so I'm also slightly suspicious of her. I just said in my giant essay that I would much rather go after you than Lissa, but that's not an option for me right now.
When I was brought back the first thing I did was reveal that STL was a wolf. If I'd been converted that wouldn't have happened. Why in the world would I point-blank state who the alpha was if I'm a wolf? Especially since he wasn't really under too much suspicion at that point.
If it's not you and it's not Lissa then it's got to be SnS. But if it's SnS then she wouldn't have kept you from being lynched yesterday unless you're also a wolf. It isn't me. So that leaves Jayna.
That's true. But what Jayna said about there being six true villagers left at one point makes it seem like there's at least one original out there. Somebody left here is an original, and there's also the possibility of a convert.Conversion can happen at any time... not just when resurrected.
Hopefully she has information on if someone was blocked or protected. I'll keep checking in periodically.I'm cool with either, like I said. I was hoping sns would check in with knowledge to share


yes. the silencing was so you couldn't reveal a wolf. Once the wolves you knew were dead, you could post normally, or in your case in woofs, again.I liked how everyon kept saying Gwen and I couldn't possibly be in the same pack, but we were, we just didn't know we were a pack of wolves, which I figured out as soon as I died and saw our names in red.
Btw - would I have been able to woof again once all of the other members of the council of amazing players were dead?
chaos had no win conditions here. That's the way I like it. Just there for fun and mayhem.I should have just switched to dvmd with bi yesterday.
Fun game, thanks guys! My main regret is killing wtf. I only chose her because she was neutral (I was hoping she had a win condition) and I didn't want to smash a villager by mistake. But I was strongly considering lissa instead, so ultimately I'm glad I went with it. I loved that item though.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.