WW of WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was given an investigation. I chose DVMD. All I was told was she was the Bengal cat. No affiliation given either way so it wasn't helpful.
Was it the High Wood? Because that's very strange.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know. I thought of that too but she said you and I were on her suspicious list so I wasn't sure why she'd do that unless it was some sort of test I didn't know about. Orca said back on the day the STL hullabaloo went down that she didn't think Lissa was a true villager. But DVMD apparently seered Lissa was a villager so who knows. They could both be wolves.

But sns would be a good convert because she's been considered a villager for a while. But then again you and I both get resurrected and that is always sketchier and sketchier the more times it happens.

I just don't know any more.

I don't know. I thought of that too but she said you and I were on her suspicious list so I wasn't sure why she'd do that unless it was some sort of test I didn't know about. Orca said back on the day the STL hullabaloo went down that she didn't think Lissa was a true villager. But DVMD apparently seered Lissa was a villager so who knows. They could both be wolves.

But sns would be a good convert because she's been considered a villager for a while. But then again you and I both get resurrected and that is always sketchier and sketchier the more times it happens.

I just don't know any more.
I thought that, too, and I'm not even sure if she's allowed to send them to people or if she has to use them herself. I'm so turned around right now. I was mildly suspicious of Lissa because she created a last-minute tie in the Lupin vs DVMD lynch, but if she's a wolf that means DVMD is also a wolf. And if they're both wolves then why was there no kill last night?

Guys, just to share with you. I was holding a baby for the first time in my life during that lynch. He's a 4 month old that belongs to my step sister. I didn't know what I was doing and he was about to start fussing before I scrolled down to my thinking picture:
milos-rajkovic-brain.gif

He loved it!!! I still don't want kids, but at least I know that tiny humans enjoy what I enjoy. :)

Reactions: 3 users
Well when there's two wolves you could have one person chosen as the killer and either the target was protected or the chosen killer was blocked.

Well when there's two wolves you could have one person chosen as the killer and either the target was protected or the chosen killer was blocked.
Either way somebody will probably own up to either protecting someone successfully or blocking someone successfully. I'll hold off on voting until tomorrow in case that's what happened.

Has anyone else gotten an investigation item that isn't the High Wood?

Members don't see this ad :)
I keep going back to when I was told there were 6 true villagers left in the game. Considering who all was alive then I feel like it was me, bi, Dyachei, orca, and probably sns. Jilary had been resurrected as a villager at that point so she would have been the 6th. I would hope a conversion in a game this outnumbered wouldn't happen but anything is possible I guess. Either way that leaves lissa and Dvmd as possibilities for me.

*****lynch lissa*****

Lissa tying up that last lynch pretty last minute makes me suspicious but I'm still leaning towards dvmd. If there are two wolves left having both of them as wolves would make the most sense. I'd prefer DMVD, but Lissa works.

*****lynch lissa *****

Omg you guys. Seriously. I was investigated by the high wood. Keep going back to me though. That will for sure win the game :rolleyes:

I actually remembered that this time :p.

I don't trust DVMD right now and she's the one that used the High Wood. I'd prefer to vote for her, but that's not really an option for me right now. I'm very willing to waffle to her; you guys aren't getting a wolf with me.

Ok, here it goes.

If SnS is a wolf, she would only have used the lynch veto on DVMD if DVMD is also a wolf. Or, conversely, SnS isn't a wolf and possibly used a lynch veto on a wolf, unknowingly.

I doubt Lissa (if she's a wolf) would have switched her lynch vote away from DVMD last minute if both DVMD and Lupin were wolves, since a tie could have killed off both of them.

If SnS is a wolf, DVMD is also a wolf. If Lissa is a wolf I think she's the last one. DVMD could also be the last wolf. That would also explain why there wasn't a kill last night (since she's admitted that she can't kill anyone).

I don't think that Jayna's a wolf and I know I'm not, but I'm sure there are theories that could be made there, as well.

Tl;dr. I think our best plan of action is to lynch DVMD this round. Worst case scenario there are two wolves left (I think), and the only scenario that I can think of that involves two wolves includes SnS and DVMD.

Not a wolf.. and I basically gave the info yesterday to clear up some of the confusion... people were still not sure on Lissa and WTF yesterday and I was able to state for sure what their alignments were and get at least a few people to vote for Lupin who was a wolf.

You aren't going to get anywhere lynching Lissa or myself today and the fact you keep ignoring that Lissa was just recently cleared makes me more suspicious of you.

Not a wolf.. and I basically gave the info yesterday to clear up some of the confusion... people were still not sure on Lissa and WTF yesterday and I was able to state for sure what their alignments were and get at least a few people to vote for Lupin who was a wolf.

You aren't going to get anywhere lynching Lissa or myself today and the fact you keep ignoring that Lissa was just recently cleared makes me more suspicious of you.

I'm not ignoring that she was cleared. I'm just suspicious of the person that cleared her, so I'm also slightly suspicious of her. I just said in my giant essay that I would much rather go after you than Lissa, but that's not an option for me right now.

When I was brought back the first thing I did was reveal that STL was a wolf. If I'd been converted that wouldn't have happened. Why in the world would I point-blank state who the alpha was if I'm a wolf? Especially since he wasn't really under too much suspicion at that point.

If it's not you and it's not Lissa then it's got to be SnS. But if it's SnS then she wouldn't have kept you from being lynched yesterday unless you're also a wolf. It isn't me. So that leaves Jayna.

I'm not ignoring that she was cleared. I'm just suspicious of the person that cleared her, so I'm also slightly suspicious of her. I just said in my giant essay that I would much rather go after you than Lissa, but that's not an option for me right now.

When I was brought back the first thing I did was reveal that STL was a wolf. If I'd been converted that wouldn't have happened. Why in the world would I point-blank state who the alpha was if I'm a wolf? Especially since he wasn't really under too much suspicion at that point.

If it's not you and it's not Lissa then it's got to be SnS. But if it's SnS then she wouldn't have kept you from being lynched yesterday unless you're also a wolf. It isn't me. So that leaves Jayna.

Conversion can happen at any time... not just when resurrected.

Conversion can happen at any time... not just when resurrected.
That's true. But what Jayna said about there being six true villagers left at one point makes it seem like there's at least one original out there. Somebody left here is an original, and there's also the possibility of a convert.

I'm cool with either, like I said. I was hoping sns would check in with knowledge to share
Hopefully she has information on if someone was blocked or protected. I'll keep checking in periodically.

@Lissarae06 are you pretty set in your vote for me or would you consider switching to DVMD if Jayna and I switch off of you?

I don't think it is dvm so I won't switch to her to save myself. I don't think she would have come out with the high wood results if she was a wolf. She could have just let me go down that lynch and she didn't.

After waiting almost a full 24 hours, mods got impatient and bloodthirsy as the voters chose amongst tweedledee and tweedledum.
Both tweedles lose.
You have lynched @brightimpressio , Elvis, who no longer has enough fans to stay alive, and was still a villager.
You have lynched @Lissarae06 , the *****, who slept around, made money and investigated roles and was still a villager.

Overnight, there was an attack, but it was unsuccessful, so we are left with three players.

Let's close this out.

There are 3 players left.

Game Roster:

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @JaynaAli
2- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
3- @shortnsweet ( SnS)

The dearly departed to the archives of WW history.
DocEspana Jaime Lannister, villager killer
Zensing, George Bailey, wolf "protector"
Wolfspeaker, a sheep, and a wolf, of sorts
OneGrainOfSand, Qui-gon Jinn, a wolf blocker, of sorts
Gwenevre, Mr. Gold, wolf seer
sorasea, Tony, wolf blocker
FFM, Angel, a wolf protector, of sorts.
Cyndia, Engineer, wolf
Resolute Mike, Debra Morgan, a wolf seer of sorts.

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
Orcagirl, Ceiling Cat, villager role seer
Swingnsave, Batman, wolf resurrector who had assumed Zensing's duties upon death
WZ, Tiger Willow, neutral
Devyn, Dionysius and wolf.
Krist, vet student, and wolf

Dyachei, Ezio Auditore, villager assassin
lupin, lupin, sort of wolf turned full wolf
WTF, the Musher, chaos
BI, Elvis, who ran out of fans and is dead for good.
Lissarae, the *****.

Unless I wasn't told I was converted after resurrecting, it's not me. I have no ability or action other than being able to come back from the dead. I think either DVMD stuck up for Lissa to give herself "proof" she's a villager, or that is why sns saved dvmd from lynch. But we'll see I guess.

So to understand how this all played out, you need to understand how we got to this point, and the evolution of this game defined its structure. SOV started with the premise of a WW game where the roles would be the actual previous WW games, and other than that, had no particular view on the game design. LIS came onboard with the idea, that no one picked up on, that the wolves would be from the games where the wolves won, the villagers would be from games the villagers won, and neutral characters would be from games where neutral/chaos won. A very simple concept, and it would have made it fairly easy to pick out wolves vs villagers once understood. We never got to that point, so the source of wolves and villagers remained a mystery until the end. From there, we changed the role names from the game itself to a memorable role in the game for us, sometimes using the same role ability, sometimes changing it, but never paying attention to whether the role was a villager or a wolf role. Also we had to make one "exception to the rule" didn't we?

The problem quickly developed that the wolves were winning almost all of the games we liked. In the end we had 7 villagers, 15 wolves, and 2 chaos. That fairly easily broke down into 3 groups of wolves. To give the villagers a fighting chance we had to 1) supercharge the villagers so they had powers and could survive and 2) delay the wolves realizing they were the majority and could gang up on the villagers. As DocE noted after his death this is a WW of WW (werewovles) game, so there were werewolves everywhere. To accomplish these goals the wolf groups were all handicapped in some manner. Group #1 "the sort of wolves" were told they were villagers and given useful powers for villagers, and would not be organized into a pack until night 5 when they gained their killing power. Sadly only 1 wolf lasted that long. Group #2 was organized into a group, was NOT told their affiliation, and did not know they could kill. Their "protector" was actually the killer and that power passed down on death. Due to an odd confluence of events, they kept on killing people that were killing other people so it took a while for them to realize why "protection" kept on being put in quotes. In the meantime they "protected" a few of their own members and quickly got killed off until only one was left. Their resurrector, resurrected a mute villager. Finally, the 3rd group of wolves had almost no useful abilities, but at least they knew who they were. They also had the ability to kill permanently those pesky hard to kill villagers if Sauron got the whip. And even though one of the wolves received the whip, it wasn't passed on to Sauron. Also, one of these wolves could NOT kill if used for it. Finally, all the wolves got their abilities in separate PM conversations to foster a little distrust. So that may have added to the confusion.

So who are we left with: We have JaynaAli the Phoenix from DVMD's huge mysterious planet game, we have the Creator from SOV's Thomas Covenant game, and we have the Bengal cat/tiger from DVMD's cat game. Anyone who played these games should now know who was the wolf and who was the villager. SOV couldn't help get his revenge on that Bengal cat by making it the toothless kitty cat who could attack but not kill. So DVMD is the original wolf has been not killing every night since the last wolf was killed.

JaynaAli has been lynched, a villager. She still has 2 more regenerations left, but sadly, while she is regenerating, DVMD scratches SnS and SnS gets infected and dies. When JaynaAli finally regenerates it is just her and DVMD, and even a toothless cat can swallow a little regenerating bird.

WOLVES WIN. Not sure how you pulled that out DVMD.. A wolf who can't kill, and seemed to be clearly identified as someone who couldn't be an original villager survived. I guess that is why wolves keep inactive players around. LOL.

<THE END>

Thanks for playing. It was a lot of fun. As usual, your creativity helps to make the game exponentially more interesting.
Sorry we ran a day late. A few less kills than we figured would happen.

The Full Roster.
DocEspana Jaime Lannister, villager killer
Zensing, George Bailey, wolf "protector"
Wolfspeaker, a sheep, and a wolf, of sorts
OneGrainOfSand, Qui-gon Jinn, a wolf blocker, of sorts
Gwenevre, Mr. Gold, wolf seer
sorasea, Tony, wolf blocker
FFM, Angel, a wolf protector, of sorts.
Cyndia, Engineer, wolf
Resolute Mike, Debra Morgan, a wolf seer of sorts.

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
Orcagirl, Ceiling Cat, villager role seer
Swingnsave, Batman, wolf resurrector who had assumed Zensing's duties upon death
WZ, Tiger Willow, neutral
Devyn, Dionysius and wolf.
Krist, vet student, and wolf

Dyachei, Ezio Auditore, villager assassin
lupin, lupin, sort of wolf turned full wolf
WTF, the Musher, chaos
BI, Elvis, who ran out of fans and is dead for good.
Lissarae, the *****.
JaynaAli, phoenix.
SnS, the creator.
DvmD:, bengal cat/tiger, toothless wolf

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the explanation, SOV.

DocE, I'm sorry about the first night. I wanted to see what you would do as mayor, so I "protected" you. I legitimately thought that I could save you from attacks.

Out of curiosity, who was the second wolf night 1? I'm wondering if you targeted me or DocE.

I liked how everyon kept saying Gwen and I couldn't possibly be in the same pack, but we were, we just didn't know we were a pack of wolves, which I figured out as soon as I died and saw our names in red.

Btw - would I have been able to woof again once all of the other members of the council of amazing players were dead?

I should have just switched to dvmd with bi yesterday.

Fun game, thanks guys! My main regret is killing wtf. I only chose her because she was neutral (I was hoping she had a win condition) and I didn't want to smash a villager by mistake. But I was strongly considering lissa instead, so ultimately I'm glad I went with it. I loved that item though.

I liked how everyon kept saying Gwen and I couldn't possibly be in the same pack, but we were, we just didn't know we were a pack of wolves, which I figured out as soon as I died and saw our names in red.

Btw - would I have been able to woof again once all of the other members of the council of amazing players were dead?
yes. the silencing was so you couldn't reveal a wolf. Once the wolves you knew were dead, you could post normally, or in your case in woofs, again.

I should have just switched to dvmd with bi yesterday.

Fun game, thanks guys! My main regret is killing wtf. I only chose her because she was neutral (I was hoping she had a win condition) and I didn't want to smash a villager by mistake. But I was strongly considering lissa instead, so ultimately I'm glad I went with it. I loved that item though.
chaos had no win conditions here. That's the way I like it. Just there for fun and mayhem.