. WW Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
giphy.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Wasn't even paying attention this game, but hot damn I came here to laugh
nelson.jpg

laughing kremlins.jpg

laughing police officers.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Well, works for me.

So others know... I gained the ability to block....

Blocked PBC on the no kill night. STL claimed he was attacked.

Blocked LIS last night.

Not sure if that helps with any info but figured I'd put it out there.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Reanalyzing day 1 lynch, I feel even better about 3m and WZ, WZ brought coopah to the front in day 1, and made her a real candidate. Then, we had a sequential vote of 2 lynched wolves and LIS Altogether, which shifted the momentum to pippy. I have seen that type of lack of coordination with wolves on day 1 where they end up there in a fury. I think I am convincing myself LIS needs to go tomorrow to answer that question mark for me. The way Lyra started going after MMM on day two makes me also feel good about her. LIS earned minor points for starting a Lyra vote, but went off of Lyra when only a handful of people had voted because "it wasn't gaining traction"

Also minor points to LIS on day 3 lunch, starting up Lyra lynch again.

Day 4 - Lyra and coopah piled on candidates that were not cdo, absolutely not a fan of that. They first pile on both AM, when another option opened up, Lyra switched to genny to disperse the vote it seems. Several negative points for cdo.

Aka moral of the story, I think I want to go towards LIS or cdo tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 user
Day 1:
Pippy (7) - PBC, Coopah, LIS, Lyra, Gwen, cheathac, zensing
PBC (0) -
cdo () -
3m () -
Gwen (1) - kata
cheat (6) - ny, WTF, cdoconn, hmoo, genny, pippy
hmoo (1) - STL
Coop (3) - AM, WZ, snowy
STL (0) -
genny (0) -
kata (1) – 3m

19/19

Day 2:
hmoo (0) -
3m (6) - ny, WTF, Lyra, LIS, Zen, Kata
PBC (0) -
Lyra (1) - snowy
cdo (0) -
kata (7) - Coop, hmoo, PBC, AM, cdo, 3m, genny
Coop (1) - WZ
Zen (1) - STL

16/18

Day 3:

Zen (7) - STL, WZ, DVMD, LIS, lyra, AM, PBC
WZ (0) -
AM (6) - Coopah, WTF, 3m, Cdo, genny, Zen
STL (1) - nyanko
3M (0) -
Lyra (0) -
genny (1) - hmoo

15/15 voting.

Day 4:

3m () -
AM (4) - 3m, cdo, Lyra, WZ
Egg/Cdo (4) - STL, Hmoo, ny, AM
genny (5) - DVMD, LIS, WTF, PBC, coop
WTF (1) - genny

14/14 voting

Day 5:

Coop (6) - STL, AM, DVMD, Dubz, WTF, Lyra
Lyra (6) - PBC, ny, LIS, cdo, coop, mdreamz

12/12 voting

Reanalyzing day 1 lynch, I feel even better about 3m and WZ, WZ brought coopah to the front in day 1, and made her a real candidate. Then, we had a sequential vote of 2 lynched wolves and LIS Altogether, which shifted the momentum to pippy. I have seen that type of lack of coordination with wolves on day 1 where they end up there in a fury. I think I am convincing myself LIS needs to go tomorrow to answer that question mark for me. The way Lyra started going after MMM on day two makes me also feel good about her. LIS earned minor points for starting a Lyra vote, but went off of Lyra when only a handful of people had voted because "it wasn't gaining traction"

Day 4 - Lyra and coopah piled on candidates that were not cdo, absolutely not a fan of that. They first pile on both AM, when another option opened up, Lyra switched to genny to disperse the vote it seems. Several negative points for cdo.

I completely disagree with your LIS analysis.

cdo's been on the tally a lot. That probably where my vote is going tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
On both the villager points and wolf points I gave him? Also looking at AM's post, for someone who thought Lyra was a wolf, he fairly consistently voted with Lyra each lynch

And I'm fairly sure I remember him switching off lyra when no one was voting to another wolf....if I'm following your post and the days correctly.

And I'm fairly sure I remember him switching off lyra when no one was voting to another wolf....if I'm following your post and the days correctly.
He switched to kata on day 2. Day 3 he switched to zen, only gave villager points there. I think I am going with Cdo tomorrow, but his voting pattern feels like it should be Wolfy (I also have it worked up in my head that he is a Wolf, so take it with a grain of salt).

cdo's been on the tally a lot. That probably where my vote is going tomorrow.
So was PBC? Super early on the Pippy vote and the Zen vote, and then towards the end on the other votes. My name keeps coming up from the same people and it's frustrating. Lynch me if you want, I'm village and you'll be wasting your time.

He switched to kata on day 2. Day 3 he switched to zen, only gave villager points there. I think I am going with Cdo tomorrow, but his voting pattern feels like it should be Wolfy (I also have it worked up in my head that he is a Wolf, so take it with a grain of salt).

That's what actually has him leaning slight village for me... though it changes frequently. He's much too smart a wolf to make it that obvious, but anything is possible.

So was PBC? Super early on the Pippy vote and the Zen vote, and then towards the end on the other votes. My name keeps coming up from the same people and it's frustrating. Lynch me if you want, I'm village and you'll be wasting your time.
Pbc was the last one on zen who broke the tie to get her lynched?

@SummerTheLynx interested in your wolf numbers thoughts at this point
1 wolf left, either an original or a convert. I will put the disclaimer that Idk for sure, because of discussion with DVMD earlier, but from a balancing perspective, I strongly don't see trilt making this a 5 wolf game.

Oh yeah, and wolves have neeeeever pushed another wolf over the top for village credit. :lame:
Not claiming that, but I don't like your voting history, your posts have been coming off as sketch, and the way wolves have voted and thrown shade would make sense if you were a wolf. Sorry if you are a villager, but you are a good fit for the last wolf currently.

i'm tempted to call coopah out for having a villager read on me, to be quite honest

Holy crap, I almost posted the EXACT same thing. I saw him put me neutral, and I was like "Ok, that's weird. Everyone else thinks I'm sketchy....."

I think I'm ok with this. My feeling is that I'm too much of a question-mark this game.

I definitely think it sucks to go knowingly to lynch as a villager, since numerically it's not great for the village, but we all know I'm a fan of break-an-egg. If I'm the egg, so be it.

I do want to point out, though, that earlier STL said if Coopah flipped wolf he'd be more ok with me. (I wasn't sure why he said that, but he did.) Now Coopah has flipped wolf and STL wants me gone. That's a change.

I strongly recommend y'all make sure STL is gone by 75% of the way through the game. Seriously. Pay attention to that.

I completely disagree with your LIS analysis.

That's because you're right and he's wrong.

The question is, are you right because you're interpreting me better, or are you right because you're a wolf? :)

And in any case - I think I'm a distraction at this point. Probably best to deal with it so the village can focus on the remaining wolf/wolves.

Holy crap, I almost posted the EXACT same thing. I saw him put me neutral, and I was like "Ok, that's weird. Everyone else thinks I'm sketchy....."

I think I'm ok with this. My feeling is that I'm too much of a question-mark this game.

I definitely think it sucks to go knowingly to lynch as a villager, since numerically it's not great for the village, but we all know I'm a fan of break-an-egg. If I'm the egg, so be it.

I do want to point out, though, that earlier STL said if Coopah flipped wolf he'd be more ok with me. (I wasn't sure why he said that, but he did.) Now Coopah has flipped wolf and STL wants me gone. That's a change.

I strongly recommend y'all make sure STL is gone by 75% of the way through the game. Seriously. Pay attention to that.

That's because you're right and he's wrong.

The question is, are you right because you're interpreting me better, or are you right because you're a wolf? :)

And in any case - I think I'm a distraction at this point. Probably best to deal with it so the village can focus on the remaining wolf/wolves.

And now this post has me back to you leaning wolf. It is almost like you are too ok with getting lynched... borderline close to lynching yourself/LIS rule #whatever.

LIS earned minor points for starting a Lyra vote, but went off of Lyra when only a handful of people had voted because "it wasn't gaining traction"

In spite of what I just posted, you're not giving me enough credit here.

I didn't just "go off of Lyra" ... I went off but noted at least a few times that I really wanted to go back to it, and I wanted Lyra lynched.

It wasn't some "throw a vote for another wolf and then quietly move away from it" thing. I've been consistently pushing Lyra the whole game. The reason I moved off was because I wasn't getting any traction.

Again, I really think your play is sketchy. I can't answer some of the questions you've raised about 'how' you could be a wolf, but I can't get past my gut, either. The village needs to remove you just as much as me.

And now this post has me back to you leaning wolf. It is almost like you are too ok with getting lynched... borderline close to lynching yourself/LIS rule #whatever.

I am ok with getting lynched - because I think at this point it's in the bigger picture better interest for the village. STL isn't going to let it go, so it's just going to be a constant distraction, which might come down to some late-game clutch bad votes.

I am ok with getting lynched - because I think at this point it's in the bigger picture better interest for the village. STL isn't going to let it go, so it's just going to be a constant distraction, which might come down to some late-game clutch bad votes.
My last few posts have said that I am going for cdo before you. You still aren't my #1, but you will get there eventually ;).

I totally get what you are saying it just seems you are giving it up too easily is all. But meh. I'm not ready to lynch you yet.

I'm still not convinced on STL's innocence to be honest. And I still have feels about AM.

My last few posts have said that I am going for cdo before you. You still aren't my #1, but you will get there eventually ;).

I saw. Whether I'm your #1 or #2 or whatever, you have me pegged as wolf, which is wrong, and it's taking up an unreasonable amount of focus in the game. That's my point.

And it's hard not to make a "I'm your huckleberry" comment in there, dammit. :)

Can't I celebrate having correct reads for once? :p

Lol. Of course you can. It still sounded wolfy. :)

I totally get what you are saying it just seems you are giving it up too easily is all. But meh. I'm not ready to lynch you yet.

Like I've been saying all game, I get it. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling this game. Kinda just ... meh about life in general right now. It's leaked into my game play. Take it for what it's worth. I'm also a proponent of not listening to bull**** excuses like that, so.........

Reactions: 1 users
I'd also consider lynching hmoo tomorrow.

I'm pretty ready to eat crow on this prediction, but I don't think cdoconn is a wolf.

And I think I'd also get back on the "lynch 3m" train pretty quickly if anyone wanted that.

But for now,

contingent lynch hmoo

Normally I would've gladly lynched 3m, but she at least isn't an original seeing as Coop voted for her first.

Normally I would've gladly lynched 3m, but she at least isn't an original seeing as Coop voted for her first.

Maybe. That doesn't compel me. And I see the Day 2 voting, which would seem to suggest 3m isn't likely a wolf.

*shrug* I'm gonna stick with the vote for now, mostly because I don't think cdoconn is a wolf.

I mean, we're down to 1-2 wolves. It could just as easily be WTF, nyanko, or one of the other peeps quietly coasting through the game.

I love playing with LIS because I always have excuses to use my favorite emoticon.
:beat:

What can I say - I like zombie movies, so I've learned to make sure things are REALLY dead, not just "I shot it once and it fell over and now I'm going to turn my back just in time for it to reach up and grab me and bite me and infect me."

Reactions: 3 users
That's a little too absolute of a statement for my taste
Also when did coop vote for her? Not seeing it in the final tallies unless I'm blind. At any rate coop in particular made a point to vote for a fellow wolf d1 when I (briefly) wolfed with her so not putting much stock in a vote alone.

That's a little too absolute of a statement for my taste
Also when did coop vote for her? Not seeing it in the final tallies unless I'm blind. At any rate coop in particular made a point to vote for a fellow wolf d1 when I (briefly) wolfed with her so not putting much stock in a vote alone.

I'm referring to this.

3m your usually pretty quiet, how about we talk early?

Lynch 3m

But I didn't know that Coop did the D1 bus. Guess I'll sleep on this.

What can I say - I like zombie movies, so I've learned to make sure things are REALLY dead, not just "I shot it once and it fell over and now I'm going to turn my back just in time for it to reach up and grab me and bite me and infect me."
oh yeah. they need to be dead-dead. extra dead.
:naughty:
you are a terrible person.

Maybe. That doesn't compel me. And I see the Day 2 voting, which would seem to suggest 3m isn't likely a wolf.

*shrug* I'm gonna stick with the vote for now, mostly because I don't think cdoconn is a wolf.

I mean, we're down to 1-2 wolves. It could just as easily be WTF, nyanko, or one of the other peeps quietly coasting through the game.

WTF is definitely worth keeping in mind based on genny's reaction.